#1 Edited by Shiryu (3592 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be very interesting... there are 2 rounds.

Round 1: Sasuke Retrieval Team from Part 1 vs first season The Team (All transformations and enhancing equipment allowed, i.e Choji's Butterfly transformation and Superboy's Shields)

Round 2: Sasuke Retrieval Team from Part 2 vs The Team from Young Justice: Invasion (Naruto can only use Sage Mode or Nine Tails Chakra Mode, but not Tailed Beast Mode; he also can't summon toads. Otherwise no restrictions for either team.)

The Team- Robin/Nightwing (Dick Grayson), Superboy, Kid Flash, Aqualad, Artemis, Miss Martian

Sasuke Retrieval Team- Naruto, Neji, Shikamaru, Choji, Rock Lee, Kiba

No BFR is allowed... everyone is in character. Both sides are fighting to the death. Which team wins?

#2 Posted by Shiryu (3592 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#3 Posted by Alexman113 (487 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy should solo this unless he is weaker in the show than in the comics.

#4 Posted by Shiryu (3592 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alexman113: He is much weaker in the show than in the comics.

#5 Posted by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's a fight to the death, I think the combination of Superboy when he's amped, and Miss Martian's telepathy will be too much. Granted, Miss Martian doesn't normally use her telepathy to attack people, but she's made exceptions in the past, and I don't think she'd hold back in a fight to the death.

Naurto's powerful, but when Superboy has a shield on he's basically just a really angry bloodlusted Superman. If a fight's already to the death, when he puts on a shield he's gonna hit a lick on some bricks and go ham on it. That is to say, he's gonna get mad and he's gonna show no mercy.

Though to be fair, it's also difficult to say exactly how strong the Earth-16 Superman is. He hasn't had a ton of showings in Young Justice, and Superboy's showings with the shields, while decent, they haven't been amazing and there hasn't been a lot of them. At least in season 1. I'm not far into season 2, so I don't know if those will still even be a thing considering where he got them from and what happened at the end of season 1.

#6 Posted by monarch_prime (392 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1) Superboy with shields and miss martian should be enough.

Round 2) They got Blue beetle.

#7 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1) YJ. Superboy with Shields for the speed Blitz. MM for the Mind Rape.

Roud 2) YJ again hard core. Flash for the Speed Blitz and MM for the major Mind Rape.

#8 Posted by Shiryu (3592 posts) - - Show Bio

@monarch_prime: For round 2, they don't. It is the season 2 versions of each member of the original Team, it is not the entire team from season 2.

#9 Posted by monarch_prime (392 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shiryu: Ohh i see.

#10 Posted by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1:Superboy Blitz+Heat Vision and MM Mind Rape

Round 2:Superboy with shields and MM with a major Mind Rape as she was much more willing to do it,it's arguable the she could solo.

#11 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

Miss Martian pretty much makes this a stomp for the Young Justice team. Without Miss Martian I would say Team Naruto wins.