The SUPERMAN TOURNAMENT(11 spots left)

• 125 results
Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

@sirneko: sure pal, just pick a character and we set up a p.m to discuss the rest, then the tourney starts, it remains 2 or 3 spots in this tournament before a p.m is set up and the sign up is closed, @beatboks1: his charlton comics captain atom not an energy manipulator? And blue-beetle is a man in armour not a superman "clone" or "friend".

Honarary characters are.

Captain mar-vell(no energy manipulation but projection/blast is allowed).

WWH(red lantern ring for tran-light speed flight and reaction including combat).

Captain atom(no manipulations but projections/blast is allowed).

Major force(same as captain atom).

Ultraman(though not an honorary character a legit one but, he gets solar dampning suit, or his battles are in deep space to negate solar depowerment).

Superwoman(standard gear)

wonder woman(standard gear).

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#102  Edited By beatboks1

@gizmorino: so am I to understand that Jaguar was simply disallowed straight off the bat? He was my first choice.

Charlton comics Captain atom was a superman copy, IIRC he couldnt even energy project that well just a flying brick

Charton Blue Beetle (Dan Garret the original) was a guy who found a mystic scarab that gave him super strength, invulnerability, flight and the ability to project lightning blasts from his hands. There was never a suit of armor on him. His friend ted Kord took up the mantle with gadgets after a villain set multiple nuclear warheads and collapsed an island on his head to take him down.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: you free to choose anyone, i thought charlton comics atom could manipulate energy, and i thought the scarab was dan's armour, so it fused with him? Cool.

Choose anyone man.

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I use All Star Superman for everything.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: how about Captain Comet? And would I keepmhis tp/tk?. I noticed you let MMH do so. It's just that all of them are below all here in stats physically. For example Comet is statedmon panel pre COIE to be 1/10 the stats of Superman. That was SA Superman but that still puts him below post coie.

Or Valor/ Mon-el. Other choices for those still thinking include Captain Thunder (Alternate version of Cap Marvel), Dev Em, Eradicator, Kal L (earth 2 or earth 22), red sun Superman,

But if the tp/tk is allowed I'll definitely take Comet. He doesnt however have energy projection.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeremy1989: is that not the absurd superman? Besides i said d.c characters are composite except @beatboks1: who was selective about charlton comics captain aton, and blue beetle(dan garet). And beatboks1 you can use jaquar, he is not disqualified

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: sure his t.k/t.p is allowed, MMH is keeping is own, H'EL is keeping his own so it is allowed.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: Cool than ill take Cap Comet. At least I know where to find my issues of him for scans. I could only guarantee knowimg where my mighty Crusader comics are and about 3 solo stories of Jaguar and for Charlton capmor beetle im inly 100% sure of the whereabouts of one issue of Blue Beetle and none of Cap ( and thats I nly because my son took a liking to the covermof an old blue beetle comic one day when imhad some of my boxed ones out andmits in his roommwheremi read it to him for bed time occasionally)

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: Orion, @keidicifer: Hulk(with perks), @jkutz: Overman, @icecold14: wraith, @artyom: Majestic, @z3r0180: Thor, @thetruebarryallen: MMH, @heirtothekingdom: King-Hyperion, @masterkungfu: BRB, @realitywarper: supreme, @darksider555: Black-Adam, @cosmicallyaware1: Shazam, @sovereign91001: H'EL, @beatboks1: Captain Comet.

5 pairings are ready namely.

Majestic(artyom VS BRB(masterkungfu).

Overman(jkutz) VS Shazam(cosmicallyaware1).

Orion(nickthedevil) VS King-Hyperion(heirtothekingdom).

Wraith(icecold14) VS Thor(z3r0180).

MMH(TTBA) VS Captain Comet(beatboks1).

The remaining 3 will be announced after the spots have been filled.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

OH MAN. First ever match against ol' Beatboks!

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#111  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@thetruebarryallen: Your character is superior, so there's an advantage. And just because someone an use fire, doesn't mean they can beat him.

Many have tried.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: Your character is superior, so there's an advantage. And just because someone an use fire, doesn't mean they can beat him.

Many have tried.

It's my first time ever debating for Manhunter, so depending on how well Beatboks does or how poorly I do could truly change the voter's opinions on that one :)

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

good luck my man.........he's a tough one. Has handed me defeat every time we have had a match.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@gizmorino:

5 pairings are ready namely.

Majestic(artyom VS BRB(masterkungfu).

Overman(jkutz) VS Shazam(cosmicallyaware1).

Orion(nickthedevil) VS King-Hyperion(heirtothekingdom).

Wraith(icecold14) VS Thor(z3r0180).

MMH(TTBA) VS Captain Comet(beatboks1)

shall you be making the threads, someone assisting you, or are we the participants making our own matches?

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen said:

good luck my man.........he's a tough one. Has handed me defeat every time we have had a match.

Old Generation vs New Generation

:D

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#116  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@cosmicallyaware1: Beatboks has defeated you every time? Well, defeating you is easy. As easy as eating a watermelon cube.

(lol)

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/superman-tournament-mmh-v-c-comet-1628099/ so quickly prepare, you and @beatboks1: should start now.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#119  Edited By MasterKungFu

maj vs billy is gonna be a bummer

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By beatboks1

Many have tried.

I wouldn't day that at all. Comet is as good as MMH at TP, and a LOT stronger at TK. His mind over matter power. Like to see MMH do this

No Caption Provided

His mental force is "stronger than a green Lantern Battery"

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Can I have Firestorm? He can be considered an ally, once he freed him from Killer Frost's persuasions and worked with him to stop her from freezing the world.

And if I do I really would like a ring of some sort, maybe a White Lantern Ring considering he's used it already.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion, damn. He's the hardest here to debate against.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007: seems like you have a crush on firestorm. Besides he does not qualify.

When i meant "friend" i mean people like hulk is his "friend" since people pit them together and all, or just his "clones" people with similar powerset to him or creation was inspired by him. Captain mar-vell is alright though, but no energy manipulation for him though blasts are o.k

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: haha sure man, I have a crush on a fictional character that has fire on his head. Only reason I wanted to use him in the elemental tourney is because Percy Jackson was taken.

And you should really clarify that, friend generally means ally. Can you give me a brief list of characters you would accept?

I'd be willing to use WWHulk, Silver Surfer, and Magneto (with speed equalized), but if you suggest more I might find someone I would debate with.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebluebeetle007: the list is in page 2, magneto and surfer are not allowed, energy manipulators or are generally not allowed but mar-vell is allowed, but no energy manipulation for though blasts are allowed.

Check page 2 or beginning of this page for the lists, then you will know people that are allowed.

Your new52 firestorms(jason and ronnie seperatly) are allowed, even in the next phase of the element tourney which is a group/team effort.

As i said they would not solo, they were just mid-tiers, when seperated, as yellow(jason) and red(ronnie) firestorm, i saw 3 people who would beat them in the tourney.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebluebeetle007: the list is in page 2, magneto and surfer are not allowed, energy manipulators or are generally not allowed but mar-vell is allowed, but no energy manipulation for though blasts are allowed.

Check page 2 or beginning of this page for the lists, then you will know people that are allowed.

Your new52 firestorms(jason and ronnie seperatly) are allowed, even in the next phase of the element tourney which is a group/team effort.

As i said they would not solo, they were just mid-tiers, when seperated, as yellow(jason) and red(ronnie) firestorm, i saw 3 people who would beat them in the tourney.

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: oh just yellow and red? then they're not that good... and they have very limited feats...

I'll pass on this one, tag me for the team phase of the elemental thing

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007: what seperate mode in new52 did you think i was talking about, the yellow and red was the only seperate mode they had and that's the ones i've been taliking about since. Now you know they are legit and will have tough time in the tourney. You can start thinking of your team.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: so if you've read the start to I ur thread any talk of being a superior character should already be waylaid. Equal in TP (and I havent even touched on his full pote tial yet) superior in TK, and has showings suprior in physicals. I havent even shown the scans yet where it states he matches flash in speed or where he can spontaneously evolve himself further.

Lordmulla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am choosing Injustice superman.