#1 Posted by Strange Doctor (157 posts) - - Show Bio

The Superman squad: All-Star Superman, Kal Kent, The Unknown Superman, Superman Prime One Million, Klyzyzk Klzntplkz. Include any I might have missed.
                                                                                                                                        VS
The Heralds of Galactus: I barely know any of them besides the Silver Surfer, The Fallen One, and Tyrant. Include the others i missed.

#2 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Strange Doctor said:
"The Superman squad: All-Star Superman, Kal Kent, The Unknown Superman, Superman Prime One Million, Klyzyzk Klzntplkz. Include any I might have missed.
                                                                                                                                        VS
The Heralds of Galactus: I barely know any of them besides the Silver Surfer, The Fallen One, and Tyrant. Include the others i missed.

"
This is an absolute curbstomp in favor of The Superman squad. Think of it like this... you have on the Superman side three Supermen with the potential of having massive 5th Dimensional Magic against Galactus Heralds ? The Galactus Heralds go down hard here
#3 Posted by Strange Doctor (157 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Strange Doctor said:
"The Superman squad: All-Star Superman, Kal Kent, The Unknown Superman, Superman Prime One Million, Klyzyzk Klzntplkz. Include any I might have missed.
                                                                                                                                        VS

"
This is an absolute curbstomp in favor of The Superman squad. Think of it like this... you have on the Superman side three Supermen with the potential of having massive 5th Dimensional Magic against Galactus Heralds ? The Galactus Heralds go down hard here"
Is there any team that would be a match for the Supermen Squad?
#4 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Strange Doctor said:
"King Saturn said:
"Strange Doctor said:
                                                                                                                                        VS

"
This is an absolute curbstomp in favor of The Superman squad. Think of it like this... you have on the Superman side three Supermen with the potential of having massive 5th Dimensional Magic against Galactus Heralds ? The Galactus Heralds go down hard here"
Is there any team that would be a match for the Supermen Squad?
"
Galactus, Eternity, Anti Monitor, Imperiex, Spectre, The Fury, Mad Jim Jaspers

lol
#5 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

god and jesus

#6 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"god and jesus
"
Yeah. They could do it too
#7 Posted by Strange Doctor (157 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean like an actual team such as JLA, JSA, Avengers, etc.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Strange Doctor said:
"I mean like an actual team such as JLA, JSA, Avengers, etc.
"
No Way. That Superman Squad you created could run through them all
#9 Posted by Strange Doctor (157 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Strange Doctor said:
"
No Way. That Superman Squad you created could run through them all"
I thought the Supermen Squad was an actual team. I saw them in All-Star Superman when they are fighting the chronovore.
#10 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Strange Doctor said:
"King Saturn said:
"Strange Doctor said:
"
No Way. That Superman Squad you created could run through them all"
I thought the Supermen Squad was an actual team. I saw them in All-Star Superman when they are fighting the chronovore.
"
Yes. I believe you are right. Well in that Case. Ladies and Gentleman... Feast your Eyes upon the Greatest Team ever Assembled  !  The Superman Squad
#11 Posted by Buckshot (18871 posts) - - Show Bio
The Universals

#12 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"
The Universals

"
  Can they alter reality on the level of a 5th Dimensional being ? 
#13 Posted by Buckshot (18871 posts) - - Show Bio

They created everything and each of them has control over all that is known and unknown in reality. So, probably.

#14 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"They created everything and each of them has control over all that is known and unknown in reality. So, probably.
"
 Wow. Thats basically Relative Omnipotence they possess then. Maybe there are more powerful than the Superman Squad
#15 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Any of the supermans could solo the heralds easily

this fight is a complete curbstomp

#16 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
That Superman Squad could level almost any team you could think of
#17 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"That Superman Squad could level almost any team you could think of
"
how bout lucifer morningstar, pre ret beyonder, and the living tribunal ?
#18 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"King Saturn said:
"That Superman Squad could level almost any team you could think of
"
how bout lucifer morningstar, pre ret beyonder, and the living tribunal ?"
Naw Thats Too Much For The Superman Squad...

lol
#19 Posted by spidey209 (571 posts) - - Show Bio

superman squad curbstomp

#20 Posted by Liquid_Ice (657 posts) - - Show Bio
Strange Doctor said:
                                                                                                                                        VS

"
ROFL most of the Superman Squad could solo, Actually any of them could solo
#21 Posted by Fresh Prince (4939 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman Squad absolute curbstomp
#22 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

superman squad curbstomp

#23 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Prime One Million is the trump card here he alone probably gives them the win, unless Surfer can pull of his crunch trick, the Herald are doomed. Oh and Tyrant aint a herald

#24 Posted by Liquid_Ice (657 posts) - - Show Bio
Fresh Prince said:
"Superman Squad absolute curbstomp
"
Agreed any member of the Superman Squad can solo

Heralds die in a picosecond against any of them