#1 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

To the DEATH! Namor is "land-ridden" for 1 full day, and is down to 90+ tons. Cain is at his "de-powered" Thunderbolt's level. Namor has his Trident here, as a purely melee weapon ONLY. Takes place in a large construction site, at midnight. Both are BLOODLUSTED! NO prep... BATTLE!

#2 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Namor, considering Juggernaut's diminished power-level.

#3 Posted by blackadam2 (301 posts) - - Show Bio

i was going to say the juggernaut stomps namor, before i read he was in his depowered state.

#4 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggs was still close to 100 tons, was he not? Thought Namor being 5 - 10 tons under Juggs would make this more "even", given that Namor has his Trident and all.

#5 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor.

#6 Posted by WarBlade539 (4577 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if Juggernaut was at full power, Namor's no pushover. He can go toe-to-toe with The Sentry and Hulk. If Namor ifs fully hydrated, he can fight Juggernaut on an equal level, even if Juggernaut was at full power. It all comes down to who's the better fighter. Namor can use his superior speed and agility and possibly superior skill to dominate.

As far as this particular battle is concerned, a "land-ridden" Namor vs a "de-powered" Juggernaut, I still say it comes down to who is the better fighter.

#7 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor

#8 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor ain't beating a full powered Juggs.

#9 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Namor.

#10 Posted by WarBlade539 (4577 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if Juggernaut was at full power, Namor's no pushover. He can go toe-to-toe with The Sentry and Hulk. If Namor ifs fully hydrated, he can fight Juggernaut on an equal level, even if Juggernaut was at full power. It all comes down to who's the better fighter. Namor can use his superior speed and agility and possibly superior skill to dominate.

As far as this particular battle is concerned, a "land-ridden" Namor vs a "de-powered" Juggernaut, I still say it comes down to who is the better fighter.

Gotta love your first posts. Ah! Memories.
Juggs wins, btw.

#11 Posted by dondave (37294 posts) - - Show Bio

Marko

#12 Posted by Hyperlight (5819 posts) - - Show Bio

namor is strong enough to fight him and hold his own, but as the battle goes on he is going to get weaker were jugs is going to be the same. Namor can win of he takes advantage of his flight but I think that would be unlikely. I don't know if the trident has the power to overcome the magics of cytorrak.

side note: Namor is a still a boss

#13 Edited by Alberto_Weskardo (336 posts) - - Show Bio

Depowered Juggernaut in Thunderbolts. No one remember what he's done?

He's fought off 4 giant monsters, each the size of Godzilla weighing over 50,000 tons each. Maybe more.
He nearly drowned during the battle since it took place in the ocean (and being depowered 100%)
After the monsters, he fought against Hyperon and I think not a land ridden Namor is going toe to toe against Hyperion in a long term battle.

Depowered Juggernaut wins this. (If no BFR)