#51 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Marvel stomps ! Wally becomes a non factor ! Thor, strange, or Wanda ans probably Silver Surfer could take away his SF connection ! Fernus isn't mindraping any one here ! Parallax is going to have a time with Classic Strange.. Adding RKT and Wanda and he's done ! I know nothing of Alan Scott.. After the Reality Warpers take care of DC's main threats.. They Leave Sundipped Superman to World Breaker Hulk and they battle till the last man standing ! (Hulk stands tall) !

#52 Edited by DarkRaiden (6550 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Marvel. Wally is a non-factor, cause prep can = auto shields that incinerate all that touch them=dead Wally. RKT is too powerful, Scarlet Witch even moreso, and Dr. Strange matches her. Fight starts, DC is blinked out of existence.

#53 Edited by BigCimmerian (7853 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm considering adding Spectre and Skyfather Hercules, what do u guys think of it?

#54 Posted by MonsterStomp (16082 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Spectre better than Batman. I could not have told you how much of a stomp it would have been.

#55 Edited by GhostRider2 (3274 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: He is cosmic, he is intangible, Wally never speedsteel someone like SS, now SS can ko him via matter manipulation good bye Wally.SS is aware of speedsteal.

#56 Posted by Saren (25313 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: He is cosmic, he is intangible, Wally never speedsteel someone like SS, now SS can ko him via matter manipulation good bye Wally.SS also is aware of speedsteal.

Most all of this is nonsense.

#57 Posted by GhostRider2 (3274 posts) - - Show Bio
#58 Posted by Saren (25313 posts) - - Show Bio

I also don't see how this is the strongest JLA; the strongest would feature Hourman One Million, Zero Hour Parallax/Jordan-Spectre, HoG Ion, and a couple of others, but it's not my thread.

#59 Edited by Saren (25313 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: enlighten me then.

Him being cosmic is....I dunno what you were trying to say with that. Him being intangible is not going to make a difference considering Wally can literally force intangible people to become tangible against their will. Are you really arguing that Wally cannot speed-steal the Surfer because he has never stolen speed from someone like the Surfer? What exactly about the Surfer renders him immune to speed-stealing when it's worked on whole planets, on entire civilizations of light-speed beings and people like Amazo who are faster than him? SS KO'ing him via matter manipulation requires him to be able to hit a bloodlusted Wally in the first place.......which he's not going to do, considering Flash is faster than he is. Surfer's also not immediately aware of speed-stealing. He's traditionally never entered a fight and divined an opponent's abilities automatically. And as for why being aware of speed-stealing somehow automatically throws speed-stealing out of the window, I'm gonna assume you have an explanation for why that makes sense to you so I'll wait.

#60 Edited by MonsterStomp (16082 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: He is cosmic, he is intangible, Wally never speedsteel someone like SS, now SS can ko him via matter manipulation good bye Wally.SS is aware of speedsteal.

Wally can steal speed from anyone who is not equated with the negative speed force.

#61 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Comes down to whether its zero hour parrallax or not, if it is DC stomps if not they lose a close one

#62 Posted by GhostRider2 (3274 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Posted by Saren (25313 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Edited by MonsterStomp (16082 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: they have 3 days prep.

And SS is somehow going to come up with a counter to speed steal? Is SS associated with the negative speed force? No.

#65 Posted by GhostRider2 (3274 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: yeah thats what i was thinking, talk like that and leave lol.

#66 Posted by beatboks1 (6999 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: Fermus is the strongest bloodlusted amped up version of Jonn'

#67 Posted by GhostRider2 (3274 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: they have Strange and Witch im sure they can do something.

#68 Posted by Lvenger (18392 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to go with the DC side here. Wally is a key player here as even with prep, it's difficult to prepare for a being as powerful as Wally. Especially when he's bloodlusted. Zero Hour Hal is a definite top player given that he remade the DCU and Alan Scott with the Starheart is at an incredible level. Not to mention we have Fernus, a bloodlusted version of MM and a sun dipped Superman. The raw power along with knowledge of the other team means that the DC team have a big advantage in taking this.

#69 Posted by MonsterStomp (16082 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: they have Strange and Witch im sure they can do something.

They'll have trouble trying to disable Alan from his power source most likely.

#70 Posted by Saren (25313 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: yeah thats what i was thinking, talk like that and leave lol.

It's not really a matter of "talk like that and leave". I just expected that once, maybe once, you'd be able to defend Surfer properly, and after my rebuttal you decided to just abandon the idea that Surfer's beating up Flash and going with "they have 3 days of prep" as if it's not the most obvious thing in the world to anyone who reads the OP as well as one of the most generic arguments around. Pointing out that a team has prep but not pointing out anything they could do with it is really just shorthand for "yeah, I can't think of anything to counter that argument, so here's some empty filler about prep". That line just convinced me this debate is a waste of time.

#71 Posted by GhostRider2 (3274 posts) - - Show Bio

He's traditionally never entered a fight and divined an opponent's abilities automatically. And as for why being aware of speed-stealing somehow automatically throws speed-stealing out of the window, I'm gonna assume you have an explanation for why that makes sense to you so I'll wait.

I was talking about this.

#72 Posted by Saren (25313 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane said:

He's traditionally never entered a fight and divined an opponent's abilities automatically. And as for why being aware of speed-stealing somehow automatically throws speed-stealing out of the window, I'm gonna assume you have an explanation for why that makes sense to you so I'll wait.

I was talking about this.

Re: exasperation above. Yeah, they have prep, but it's not like you've tendered any argument beyond "oh, i'm sure they could do something". Like I said, waste of time.

#73 Posted by GhostRider2 (3274 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: so you ignore the fact that they know everything about Wally?Always side with DC.

#74 Posted by Saren (25313 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: so you ignore the fact that they know everything about Wally?Always side with DC.

I feel like you're not even reading what I'm saying at this point. Tell me in no uncertain terms exactly what they're going to do with that knowledge. So far, you have failed to provide any argument beyond "well, they have prep" and "im sure they can do something" and other inadequate, ambiguous, empty phrases.

Avoiding the topic and complaining about bias is cute, though.

#75 Posted by Dextersinister (5785 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister: Do you have scans and proof to prove your statements.

You claim she can easily recreate all of reality which is as close to omnipotent as you can get without being TOAA, I claimed she can't.

Which do you believe needs backed up more, regardless X-treme X-Men is proof enough, multiple universes unaffected by M-day.

#76 Posted by GhostRider2 (3274 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: Well, they know about the speedsteal maybe they can cut him from speed force but let's say SS is out(he won't be but let' say) what next?Wally isn't as strong as you make him.Wally is going down.Even if SS is out Marvel still wins.

#77 Posted by Saren (25313 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: Well, they know about the speedsteal maybe they can cut him from speed force but let's say SS is out(he won't be but let' say) what next?Wally isn't as strong as you make him.Wally is going down.Even if SS is out Marvel still wins.

Ok, how?

What next? It's not like I said Wally was going to wipe out the entire Marvel team or that the Marvel team wouldn't win under these conditions. I freely acknowledge that the Marvel team wins here. You argued that Surfer would beat Flash, I counter-argued, and now I don't know what you're even arguing anymore. Once again, I feel like you're not reading what I'm saying.

#78 Edited by GhostRider2 (3274 posts) - - Show Bio
#79 Posted by camera_guy (233 posts) - - Show Bio

HOM SW FTW!

#81 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11823 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, I just....this page....sooooooooooooooooooo much lulz. No homo, but whatever thread CB is in seems better just for reading...always so much lulz

#82 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11823 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers win BTW, that JLA list is definitely not the strongest, what is Superman doing there?

#83 Posted by Lvenger (18392 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually the Avengers side win now I think about it. The strongest JLA aren't all there anyway.

#84 Edited by BigCimmerian (7853 posts) - - Show Bio

I also don't see how this is the strongest JLA; the strongest would feature Hourman One Million, Zero Hour Parallax/Jordan-Spectre, HoG Ion, and a couple of others, but it's not my thread.

I'm not that knowledgable about Justice League, but maybe sundipped for 3 days Supes is more powerful than Ion?

#85 Edited by BigCimmerian (7853 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers win BTW, that JLA list is definitely not the strongest, what is Superman doing there?

Those Avengers are also not the strongest.

#86 Edited by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

A bloodlusted Wally should be scary, of course, but when you've the likes of Parallax, Starheart Alan Scott, RK Thor and HoM Wanda, he becomes a non factor, just like Hulk, Aquaman, Superman...

The way I see it, it's pretty much Alan Scott/Parallax Hal vs. RK Thor / HoM Wanda / Classic Strange.

Siding with Marvel, mostly because of Wanda.

#87 Posted by Cgoodness (3906 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers....SS & RK thor is all you need really, that Avengers team could probably take down galactacus with ease

#88 Posted by spaceghost77 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

RKT solos entire DC..c'mom he's most powerful god of gods...he can erase them from existence....

#89 Posted by NeonGameWave (7703 posts) - - Show Bio

It could go either way.

#90 Posted by Iragexcudder (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@raw_material: Strange and Scarlet can both manipulate time, therefore stopping time, therefore stopping Wally dead in his tracks. That is how you beat Flash.

#91 Edited by James_Lockart (347 posts) - - Show Bio

League wins.

I mean...

Starheat!

Parallax!

And a bloodlusted Flash (should mow down most no matter how well they prep. LOL for thinking that he stands there when the spellcasting happens. He is more likely to mow before anyone can bat an eyelash).

RKT is going to be tough though.

This ain't the strongest league BTW.

#92 Edited by HolySerpent (12461 posts) - - Show Bio
#93 Posted by BigCimmerian (7853 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: No...Ion is above the spectre.

Is there several versions of him? I remember Ion losing to Superman Prime.

#94 Posted by BigCimmerian (7853 posts) - - Show Bio

For gods sake stop saying this isn't the strongest league. I know that, but this isn't the strongest Avengers roster too.

#95 Posted by thanosii (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonetaichou: well current Wanda can stop time Wally is fast but he isn't fast enough to blitz a reality warper, even if he was Wanda was killed several times in HoM and reformed immediately erasing the killers, so even if Wally blitzes she still kills him.

Then add to te fact she can erase entire realities and universes, none of these guys can tank her, she pawned Dormmanu who is parallax level, in his realm.

Even if one of the marvel guys die she can bring them back to life, so this is in fact a stomp unless you can tell me how any one can stop a multiversal reality warper who is virtually immortal

#96 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

AVENGERS in a STOMP

#97 Posted by thanosii (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

@james_lockart: have you ever read HoM? Wanda in this form was literally Pr Beyonder level even if this thread was her against everyone else she would solo both teams. No one here is remotely in her league.

@citizenbane: rune king Thor had nigh omniscience so MARVEL will know the Dc weaknesses three days in advance and their strategy. Also Wally can't speed steat from someone with infinte energy, he tried that with anti monitor and it didn't even feel it, SS has power cosmic which can't e drained, SW power cosmic and Rkt rune magic so he is a non factor

@lvenger: so did Wanda multiple times in fact

@moonman78: ZHP only channelled energies that recreated The universe HOM SW did that without assistance. She erases him her feats are above abstracts and only rivaled by the Hotu

HOM SW SHOULDN'T BE IN THREADS BECAUSE IT IS ALWAYS A STOMP OR STALEMATE

#98 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6790 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac said:

@dextersinister: Do you have scans and proof to prove your statements.

You claim she can easily recreate all of reality which is as close to omnipotent as you can get without being TOAA, I claimed she can't.

Which do you believe needs backed up more, regardless X-treme X-Men is proof enough, multiple universes unaffected by M-day.

I never say that Wanda was omnipotent where did you get that idea from and I recall Dr Strange say that Wanda have effect billions of souls in different dimensions.

#99 Posted by Dratini1331 (6984 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian said:

@the_red_viper said:

@xiix: @ghostrider2: Oh, silly me XD I really wanted to ask who the F is he since I never heard that name before. Thanks lol

And yeah, now I'm even more in favor of DC.

What is Flash going to do to Thor or Void?

Depends. In Kingdom Come, I believe Wally is hinted to be practically... above anything else. Depends which Wally we're talking about.

But even still... What's RKT going to do with Wally? Or Parallax?

That was Jay in Kingdom Come wasn't it? God, I need to reread that, I'll get it off my bookshelf later tonight.

#100 Edited by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats stopping fernus from mind controlling wanda, hulk and dr strange into working against their team.....