#1 Posted by BigCimmerian (8887 posts) - - Show Bio

- Both teams will have 3 days prep, info and everything they need to know about other team

- Battle will take place in evacuated New York

- Morals are off, who wins and why?

JUSTICE LEAGUE

1) Fernus

2) Superman sundipped for 3 days

3) Alan Scott with starheart

4) Aquaman with water hand and trident of Neptune

5) Bloodlusted Wally West

6) Hal Jordan as Parallax

AVENGERS

1) World Breaker Hulk

2) Rune King Thor with Destroyer Armor

3) Void

4) House of M Scarlet Witch

5) Sorcerer Supreme Doctor Strange

6) Bloodlusted post Annihilation Silver Surfer

#2 Posted by RetardRobot (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Leaning towards Avengers cause of RKT

#3 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2986 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Gritterr (491 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange with 3 days prep is gonna be a problem

#5 Edited by BigCimmerian (8887 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Scarlet Witch Solos in this situation

Alan Scott with starheart and Parallax are universal level I think.

#6 Posted by theONEtaichou (1564 posts) - - Show Bio

So you have Fernus, sundipped Superman, Starheart Alan Scott and a bloodlusted Wally?! Then you cap it all with Parallax (I assume ZH Parallax)...

Prep is meaningless... how would the Avengers prep against Wally. As soon as the battle starts a bloodlusted Wally hits femtosecond/attosecond speeds and speed steals everyone, IMP's them to death? Or Fernus mindrapes them or Alan Scott... flip it! Did I mention a bloodlusted Wally? And just to make it fun ZH Parallax...

good day

#7 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

Do they start on the ground? If they do..... well.........

In a Flash this battle may end.

#8 Edited by mrtrevorguy (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't see any if them putting down king Thor

#9 Edited by Schmalzel (367 posts) - - Show Bio

So you have Fernus, sundipped Superman, Starheart Alan Scott and a bloodlusted Wally?! Then you cap it all with Parallax (I assume ZH Parallax)...

Prep is meaningless... how would the Avengers prep against Wally. As soon as the battle starts a bloodlusted Wally hits femtosecond/attosecond speeds and speed steals everyone, IMP's them to death? Or Fernus mindrapes them or Alan Scott... flip it! Did I mention a bloodlusted Wally? And just to make it fun ZH Parallax...

good day

Scarlet Witch and Strange can have constructs or force fields of some sorts up already that would keep Wally at bay, I'm not saying Avengers win this, but this isn't a stomp, I think that JLA has to many insane powerhouses to over come, but a rune king thor with destroyer armor, and a blood lusted Silver Surfer on top of Strange and Scarlet Witch would make it very tough. JLA has their losses but comes out on top.

#10 Posted by Perethorn (3806 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Marvel team wining after a good battle.

#11 Posted by heymanjack (713 posts) - - Show Bio

Leaning towards Avengers. but maybe someone can provide an argument for the DC side.

good day

With prep, marvel side CAN make wally useless.

#12 Edited by Raw_Material (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

The Justice League wins. They have a bloodlusted Wally. Nothing could stop him on these forums, maybe besides Void but not before he phases through and takes out a couple Avengers will he meet up against him.

#13 Edited by dondave (38907 posts) - - Show Bio

Both teams can win, a debate can be made for either

#14 Posted by BigCimmerian (8887 posts) - - Show Bio

good day

You wasn't thinking much about this battle? No one can mind rape Rune Thor or speed steal from him lol, nor they can do that to Void nor Strange.

#15 Posted by GhostRider2 (3626 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers, mostly because of SS, Witch, RKT and Void, add Strange too :).So only Hulk is useless, however he could smack Aquaman around.

#16 Posted by Elzio1 (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Leaning more towards the JLA, Wally will certainly kick some ass here, but it could go either way

JLA takes the majority by a very slight margin

#17 Posted by BigCimmerian (8887 posts) - - Show Bio

You're not debating at all. You're just taking the side you like more Marvel or DC.

#18 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted Wally West? The Avengers are gonna eat dirt.

And how is it "strongest JLA" if Jo'nn isn't there?

#19 Posted by GhostRider2 (3626 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by XiiX (9474 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: Fernus is J'onn(in an uninhibited/bloodlusted form).

#21 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiix: @ghostrider2: Oh, silly me XD I really wanted to ask who the F is he since I never heard that name before. Thanks lol

And yeah, now I'm even more in favor of DC.

#22 Posted by BigCimmerian (8887 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiix: @ghostrider2: Oh, silly me XD I really wanted to ask who the F is he since I never heard that name before. Thanks lol

What is Flash going to do to Thor or Void?

#23 Edited by cfrehse (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

how can flash speed steal from RKT or SS or strange? 3 days prep gives the avengers a huge advantage because of strange. Is speed steal unable to be resisted? It seems like its aut0win whenever i see flash in the forums. I give it to marvel slightly

#24 Edited by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't the strongest Justice League where is the Spectre, Phantom Stranger and Dr Fate?

#25 Posted by GhostRider2 (3626 posts) - - Show Bio

I have read both pre 52 and new 52 and the speedsteal will fail on SS, and of course on Void and RKT.

#26 Edited by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper said:

Depends. In Kingdom Come, I believe Wally is hinted to be practically... above anything else. Depends which Wally we're talking about.

But even still... What's RKT going to do with Wally? Or Parallax?

#27 Edited by Calrissian89 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to laugh.. Hard... This is a spite thread clearly, I say it again, CLEARLY the battles goes to Marvel. DC will LOSE 10/10. PERIOD.

#28 Posted by BigCimmerian (8887 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian said:

@the_red_viper said:

Depends. In Kingdom Come, I believe Wally is hinted to be practically... above anything else. Depends which Wally we're talking about.

To Parallax I don't know, but to Flash he can remove him from existence with a wave of his or something like that.

#29 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to laugh.. Hard... This is a spite thread clearly, I say it again, CLEARLY the battles goes to Marvel. DC will LOSE 10/10. PERIOD.

Do I smell a FANBOY??

@the_red_viper said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@the_red_viper said:

To Parallax I don't know, but to Flash he can remove him from existence with a wave of his or something like that.

Maybe, but not before he speedsteals most of the Marvel team.

#30 Posted by BigCimmerian (8887 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't the strongest Justice League where is the Spectre, Phantom Stranger and Dr Fate?

I considered adding them, but then I have to add Skyfather Hercules. Characters with these power levels are hard to debate with.

#31 Posted by mjolnirson (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

Team marvel... by far, scarlet witch and RKT solos, one is a woman who can manipulate the reality (no more phoenix), RKT (come on its him jajaja) ok but he is above gods, he is the god of gods, beyond death etc, i dont like much strange but he is powerfull like hell... WWH and SS are not a fact i think, Void destoyed molecule man, nut all the others are too dam powerful.

#32 Edited by MonsterStomp (20648 posts) - - Show Bio

I have read both pre 52 and new 52 and the speedsteal will fail on SS, and of course on Void and RKT.

Why would speed steal fail on SS? Why would speed steal fail on anyone here?

#33 Edited by ThorAlmighty (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is only there to throw around some unconscious/dead DC Characters once Marvel stomps...although the same could be said for Aquaman when DC stomps, it all depends on who gets the head start/upper hand in the beginning.

#34 Edited by BullPR (1623 posts) - - Show Bio

With three days of prep and morals off, no one in this DC list can resist, on scan, to Dr Strange.

With a minimum of preparation, he was able to resist to a full blast of the Infinity Gauntlet ( see from second 42 in the link below. A blast affecting the full multiverse).

here

(link not working, full one:

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnIbaoZcHoM"

He could have end the Civil War in a minute without moral etc...

Wanda with prep, it's more speculation than prep, but in a few second of preparation she was recently able to resist a little bit to Thor. Three days and she would probably be unstoppable.

I don't know how to compare Parallax to the power of several celestial, but RKT in the Destroyer armor won't be stop easily by a power less than this level.

In fact, without PIS, DC team should not be able to win.

And nothing from what I read above explain how Marvel could loose. They have vote against them, but not so many arguments.

#35 Posted by theONEtaichou (1564 posts) - - Show Bio

As I said prep is meaningless. The reason is you can prepare for Wally but how would you stop him once the fight starts?... Say any marvel character had a literal AutoWin button (they press the button and instantly win) on their hand and their finger is touching the button, once the bell rings for the battle to begin who is fast enough to press the button? That is why Wally would mop the floor with them... Wally would literally live lifetimes upon lifetimes before anyone pressed that button... RKT, SW, Strange,SS none of these guys can counter the speeds of bloodlusted Wally. Before even the thought to fight forms in anyone's head (DC and Marvel) Wally would speed steal, imp their heads to oblivion or bfr via SF... I don't see how they could prep against that? Not to mention he can give speed to his team mates as part of DC prep... Imagine the massacre DC will deliver moving at trillions mp/s!

As for speed steal I do not see why anyone can resist it nor how could they or why it won't work on Marvel? But it gets worse... ZH Parallax! SS/Strange/RKT/SW/Void which one of these guys will take him? Or all? Combo?

But I would still love to read any arguments to counter Wally and the ridiculousness that is the SF.

If they are really smart they don't show up for battle.

good day

good day

#36 Posted by Perethorn (3806 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally West can be beaten with prep. Scarlet Witch is a reality warper, she could create an alternate reality were Wally West never existed, this will rule out Wally of the battle.

#37 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonetaichou: The smell of fanboy on you is ridiculous.

Wally has never been shown to go "trillions mp/second." Surfer has been shown to go thousands of miles FTL. With prep Strange could probably cook up some nasty spells and Wanda could literally disconnect Wally to the speed force.

#38 Edited by homicidalmaniac (8308 posts) - - Show Bio

@raw_material said:

The Justice League wins. They have a bloodlusted Wally. Nothing could stop him on these forums, maybe besides Void but not before he phases through and takes out a couple Avengers will he meet up against him.

Considering that Dr Strange and HOM Scarlet Witch have prep that Strange and Wanda can try disconnect Wally Wesy from the Speed Force.But I'm not sure Wally was ever taken away from SF.

#39 Edited by Dredeuced (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac said:

@raw_material said:

Considering that Dr Strange and HOM Scarlet Witch have prep that Strange and Wanda can try disconnect Wally Wesy from the Speed Force.But I'm not sure Wally was ever taken away from SF.

Only in Flashpoint where history was changed to have made it so he never gained the powers in the first place. That said, Wally is a non factor here.

Anyhow, I'd say Parallax Hal solos here, unless Wanda can pull something off. Dude recreated DCU if we're talking the most powerful Zero Hour version.

#40 Posted by Calrissian89 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: its just he gave the marvel side lions he gave dc two lions and the rest of them cubs..

#41 Edited by homicidalmaniac (8308 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: So Wanda can easily do the same thing that what happen to Flashpoint since she is a high level reality warper.The OP just say Parallax and If I recall Parallax wasn't that powerful when it wasn't Zero Hour.

#42 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel team cause of Scarlet Witch.

#43 Posted by Dredeuced (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: So Wanda can easily do the same thing that what happen to Flashpoint since she is a high level reality warper.

Sure I guess? It depends on if she can interact with DC's timeline during the prep. If she can't she can't go back in time and stop Wally from ever getting his powers and also wouldn't know where in time to go unless they're given full knowledge.

#44 Posted by Sama_el (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Alot of people are talking about what DRS or SW could do with prep, BUT wally could do anything if he spend this 3 days in his top speed, if i'm not wrong we could even bring the others with hin, they could build anything really with the tec in fortress of solitude or something like that, I'm not really a fanboy or anything, but DC has make wally speed feats way over the top

#45 Edited by ImBoredLetsDebate (561 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonetaichou: The smell of fanboy on you is ridiculous.

Wally has never been shown to go "trillions mp/second." Surfer has been shown to go thousands of miles FTL. With prep Strange could probably cook up some nasty spells and Wanda could literally disconnect Wally to the speed force.

Yes he has

#46 Edited by Dextersinister (6520 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: So Wanda can easily do the same thing that what happen to Flashpoint since she is a high level reality warper.

She has never come close to that type of power. Her best feat is world level reality warping as she never actually removed the mutant gene from all other universes, that was a miscalculation from the buffoonish Henry as there was Wanda equivalents in other universes removing the gene not just Wanda. The X-Men later traveled to other universes that where unaffected by M-day.

#47 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8308 posts) - - Show Bio

@sama_el: Have Wally have any impressive prep time feats since I haven't seen a single prep time feat from Wally.It also matters that if Scarlet Witch disconnect Wally from the Speed Force.

#48 Edited by Dredeuced (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: Technically no, Wally rarely uses prep. During DC 1 Million he used a battle computer to calculate a billion plans a nanosecond. If you stretch that out to 3 days that'd be pretty huge.

Though with prep time Wally could run around the universe stealing the speed of every being and getting to beyond his Human Race levels, which was faster than instantaneous teleportation.

#49 Posted by jashro44 (25557 posts) - - Show Bio

As I said prep is meaningless. The reason is you can prepare for Wally but how would you stop him once the fight starts?... Say any marvel character had a literal AutoWin button (they press the button and instantly win) on their hand and their finger is touching the button, once the bell rings for the battle to begin who is fast enough to press the button? That is why Wally would mop the floor with them... Wally would literally live lifetimes upon lifetimes before anyone pressed that button...

Not exactly. A part of prep can be something like doctor strange putting a force field up around the team before the battle begins. They can possibly prepare for a way to stop wally from blitzing them. I'm not saying marvel wins I just don't think prep is useless here.

#50 Edited by homicidalmaniac (8308 posts) - - Show Bio