The Street Sharks VS The Swat Kats

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackdemon

My last battle of the day is one that came to mind when I saw my cat coming home with a fish he had caught and dropped in front of the door(LOL! My cat is such a funny boy). Anyhow, the Street Sharks take on the Swat Kats! Battle of the 90's cartoon animal mutant superheroes! I wish my computer would make this post more the way I mean it to be, and am sorry if it looks wierd because it doesn't work like that any longer. Here is who fights who. Ripster VS Razor Big Slammu VS T-Bone Streex VS Felina Feral Jab VS Commander Ulysses Feral Now, there are three ways this battle will be done. Battle 1 is hand to hand, in which sharks and cats use fists, feet, teeth and claws only against each other. Battle 2 is weapon to weapon, in which teeth, claws and whatever non-vehicle weapons are used by each group come into play. Finally, there's Battle 3, which is vehicle-to-vehicle, in which Ripster in the Sharkcruiser, Streex in the Sharkopter, Jab in the video game jet and Big Slammu in the video game tank take on T-Bone and Razor in the Turbokat and Felina and Ulysess Feral in their best helicopter. No prep for anyone, morals apply, and everyone fights the same opponent in all three battles, and all three take place in New York City. So, who wins Battle 1? Who wins Battle 2? And who wins Battle 3? Be sure to list each winner individually and in the order you see above, please!

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By blackdemon

Yep, those are the ones I'm talking about. You got it. Right on. Absolutely. This help your opinion on the outcomes of the battle and/or boost your memory of the shows any? Just asking.

Avatar image for franklinrichards86
franklinrichards86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

swat cats have better tech, weapons, they win.