The Straw Hat Pirates vs Naruto

• 170 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Current versions of both

They have information on each other's abilities

1 day of prep

Takes place in the Sahara desert

No BFR

No outside interference

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm inclined to say Naruto here. His power level is ridiculous currently.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto Stomps. He's too smart and versatile when dealing with Multiple opponents.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nickzambuto

You guys can't seriously believe Naruto solos the entire crew.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Senpou Youton Rasenshuriken

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 juiceboks  Moderator

Couple Rasenshurikens should do the trick.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DBVSE7

@nickzambuto: He actually can. The only threats are the Monster Trio. Naruto isn't a basic ninja with no experience. They wouldn't know how to fight Naruto first off.

Second, Naruto has so much in his damn arsenal. The Straw Hats are basically fighting a one man army.

Third Naruto has prep. Again He's smarter, and more versatile than the Straw Hats plus he has knowledge of their abilities. Besides Robin the Straw Hats abilities aren't complicated to deal with. Robins DF could easily be countered anyway.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@nickzambuto: He actually can. The only threats are the Monster Trio. Naruto isn't a basic ninja with no experience. They wouldn't know how to fight Naruto first off.

Second, Naruto has so much in his damn arsenal. The Straw Hats are basically fighting a one man army.

What does that even mean? None of the Straw Hats are basic pirates either.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DBVSE7

@nickzambuto: read the “third” in my edit and you'll get half of what im saying.

The Straw Hats have never faced anything like Naruto. The Straw Hats have nothing besides Robin that'll make Naruto think.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Hmm... let's see...

Tajiu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu + Giant Rasengan + Sage of Six Paths transformation should do the trick.

The scary thing is, all of those clones can fly too. And that's not the only way Naruto can dispatch the Strawhats.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Currwnt naruto can stomp a lot. A hundred of him all with raseshurikens. Hes too fast. He took out the pains who are more organized and could see his every move.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So yea. .

Naruto Stomps. He's too smart, too veratile, and has too many ways to play with the Straw Hats.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto spams bijuu-dama rasenshurikens. /thread

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto in base mode/the mode where he soloed the godtree could prolly pull a win just by using lava release: rasenshuriken and if he goes into body of so6p's mode he stomps without any effort.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto in a stomp

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Naruto on this one. Looking at his current power level, it's in his favor.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jashro44

Well how powerful are they? I hear there like island level or a bit more? If thats the case than naruto would stomp them.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DBVSE7

@jashro44: They're Mountain level (by valid feats) at best.. only afew are (like Whitebeard) are Island level.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He does tho.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nami spams lightning

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nickzambuto

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto said:

Well how powerful are they? I hear there like island level or a bit more? If thats the case than naruto would stomp them.

Destructive power is just one thing, I know for sure Luffy is a heckuva lot stronger than Naruto and I think he's faster too. I don't watch too much Naruto, but all I know is that there are debates still going on about Naruto vs Luffy, so if that is an even fight then how can Naruto solo the whole crew?

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto said:

Destructive power is just one thing, I know for sure Luffy is a heckuva lot stronger than Naruto and I think he's faster too. I don't watch too much Naruto, but all I know is that there are debates still going on about Naruto vs Luffy, so if that is an even fight then how can Naruto solo the whole crew?

Current Naruto is massively hypersonic and should be multi-continent level+.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto said:

Current Naruto is massively hypersonic and should be continent level+.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto said:

The only Lufffy vs Naruto one being debated is the one where Naruto is basically robbed of 90% of his current power.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto said:

The only Lufffy vs Naruto one being debated is the one where Naruto is basically robbed of 90% of his current power.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jashro44

@dbvse7 said:

@jashro44: They're Mountain level (by valid feats) at best.. only afew are (like Whitebeard) are Island level.

Not sure if this is true but if it is Naruto should be way beyond them.

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto said:

Well there are still flash vs hulk and flash vs superman debates to this day and that doesn't make it any less one sided.

Assuming there mountain level Narutos destructive power would far exceed that. Madara used Chibaku Tensei to create giant rocks which dwarfed mountains. They were so big that when sasuke cut one in half the chunk was dwarfing mountains. Naruto managed to blow one of these rocks up with one of his bijuu Rasan shurikans with no effort whatsoever. And than there are his shadow clones:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And how fast are they exactly? Do they have the durability to tank attacks like this:

No Caption Provided

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I was trying to edit it. I ment there are mountain level characters in One Piece the none of the Straws Hats aren't mountain busters or island busters YET. But there are some in the OP verse.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: You must be biased or something technically Naruto has never been simply at mountain level(your trying to word it as if being able to bust 1 mountain in one attack is Naruto's limit which is false) Naruto before he learned bijuu bomb in his stable bijuu mode avatar nine tails state he skip from possibly building level/ city block+ levels through the different rasengan variants he achieved at the time to multi mountain level(countering 5 bijuu dama) DC through feats also he could also parry mountain busting attacks before kakashi and Gai were killed( I could post scans or the episode but I'm on my phone) but this was before his most recent power up from the sage and even if to say theoretically his bijuu bombs never got any stronger since then it still would not matter because the simple fact that Naruto's bijuu dama=standard 5 bijuu dama also add to the equation he control 6 bijuu dama using 1 hand in his current state( math 5*6=30 mountain buster) and to top if off he's flys around performing many feats against the god of his verse without breaking a sweat.

In laymans terms he stomps

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. He does.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto before his rikudo powerup would solo the strawhat crew alone. So how would His current form be any better?

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Okay, first off I agree but you will most likely get flamed hope you are prepared.

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dunno, luffys 3rd gear is pretty powerful. But I don't know anything about current Naruto, so I'm staying out of it.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: You do understand that Most Naruto vs Luffy matches have restrictions, and the only real argument for Luffy is Speed Strength and Haki. Which isn't a good argument to go by but people tend to REALLY over exaggerate and rely on to win that argument.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Okay, first off I agree but you will most likely get flamed hope you are prepared.

Bring it. In fact i will do a cav on this if someone wants to. Its been awhile since i got one.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DBVSE7

@vintage_spiderman: First off I'm never bias just realistic.

Second, why am I bias exactly?

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdc: I hope don't offend you but current Naruto is ninja Jesus "BELIEVE IT" but I leave it at that I don't wanna have spoilers if your not up to date

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: Just answer this can the strawhats individually destroy 1 mountain......actually you know what the hell could the combined effort of Strawhats destroy 1 mountain. If the answer is no to either one of these questions then they lose in a stomp because a past Naruto could counter an attack worth 5 mountain busters with 1 attack and this same character in his current incarnation can fly. Also what do you believe Naruto's durabilty is I mean killer bee tanked a standard bijuu dama(which is a mountain gone poof) and he isn't even in the same league as Naruto even before Naruto receive his new power up.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah nardo stomps

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: You really should do the CAV I'd be entertaining as AF

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wins. The SHs haven't shown anything since the TS that would help against Ashura Naruto.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets be honest here NaruJesus has more power than the staw hats can handle and he out numbers them by a huge margin and with 24 hours he can soak up an enormous amount of nature chakra giveing him even more power to work with

and oh he can fly the Straw hats are screwed 10 ways to sunday

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Ugh, I don't know. Naruto feats are so weird and unclear, I can't even tell what's happening in those scans.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: no one on the straw hats can destroy a mountain YET. What are you getting at here I'm not even saying te straw hats win or have a chance so why are you asking me these questions?

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: I was testing you to see if you were a biased fanboy you passed see a biased individual would've said "Yea Luffy make mountain go boom with 1 gomu gomu no pistol stewpid Narodo he not even that powoahful" but you clearly aren't atleast from what I can tell carry on

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jashro44

@nickzambuto said:

@jashro44: Ugh, I don't know. Naruto feats are so weird and unclear, I can't even tell what's happening in those scans.

Well I should have explained specifically what each scan was trying to show and I see what you mean (I had a similar problem). I'll try to make it more clear:

This is a chunk of the rock sasuke cut. Everything in red box are mountains. As you can see in comparison to the chunk sasuke cut these mountains are small. You might have to look closely because the mountains are so small compared to the rock.
This is a chunk of the rock sasuke cut. Everything in red box are mountains. As you can see in comparison to the chunk sasuke cut these mountains are small. You might have to look closely because the mountains are so small compared to the rock.

Now heres the full scene, we see naruto throw a Bijuu Rasanshuriken and sasuke fly up with his susanoo. Narutos Bijuu Rsanshuriken blows up one of the huge rocks which would be larger than the chunk sasuke cut apart:

Now the reason I uploaded the last scan was to show naruto can throw more than one Bijuu rasen shurikan at a time (he can throw 6 at once):

No Caption Provided

Not sure if it helps but the point is naruto is massively beyond mountain level. And not only that but naruto can make a lot of shadow clones:

No Caption Provided

Does this make it more clear?

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Thank you, I understand now. The thing is, characters in One Piece don't have crazy energy blast attacks, they rely on regular punches and kicks, so yeah I'm gonna have to say Naruto does hold an edge in damage output. Where the One Piece characters edge it out is in stats and skill; pre-timeskip, Luffy while poisoned, dehydrated, bleeding out, and struggling to stand was able to punch through Crocodile's Desert Spada attack (which is powerful enough to create massive chasms reaching miles through the Earth), then put Crocodile himself through several feet of solid bedrock and launch him high enough into the sky that his body could be seen all throughout the country, lifting and destroying several houses and rupturing an entire city block in the process.

Loading Video...

Now this is base strength Luffy. CP9 members like Blueno were able to literally stand still and let base Luffy wail on them with no injury. However, in Gear Second, Luffy was strong enough to oneshot Blueno after softening him up some.

Loading Video...

And then on top of that, Gear Second Luffy was unable to deal damage to Pacifistas, however after the timeskip he can oneshot them.

Loading Video...

Can Naruto punch at this level? The video also shows Luffy dodging laser beams via precognition. In Gear Second, CP9 members couldn't dodge his punches because he was too fast, even though the weakest member could react to lightning (not dodge, just react). Can Naruto move that fast?

About the Straw Hats' ability to survive Naruto's blast, I believe they can. Gekko Moria split an island in half by punching it -- an island is much bigger than a mountain, and a punch is much more focused than an explosion. Luffy survived getting wailed on by Moria thanks to his rubber body, but when Zoro took in all of Luffy's damage and fatigue, he had to endure the hits straight up and managed to stay conscious.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto:

, Luffy while poisoned, dehydrated, bleeding out, and struggling to stand was able to punch through Crocodile's Desert Spada attack (which is powerful enough to create massive chasms reaching miles through the Earth),

His body was covered in blood so his spada got negated when his fist went through.

Can Naruto punch at this level? The video also shows Luffy dodging laser beams via precognition. In Gear Second, CP9 members couldn't dodge his punches because he was too fast, even though the weakest member could react to lightning (not dodge, just react). Can Naruto move that fast?

About the Straw Hats' ability to survive Naruto's blast, I believe they can. Gekko Moria split an island in half by punching it -- an island is much bigger than a mountain, and a punch is much more focused than an explosion. Luffy survived getting wailed on by Moria thanks to his rubber body, but when Zoro took in all of Luffy's damage and fatigue, he had to endure the hits straight up and managed to stay conscious.

He should. I been thinking about this for awhile since @princearagorn1 brought it up.

A weaker version of naruto's kyuubi form was capable of doing this:

Weaker versions of kyuubi were capable of some amazing feats.

Loading Video...

And they are not tanking mountain busters. I'm not going over this.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: His body was covered in blood so his spada got negated when his fist went through.

Wrong. The blood hardened Crocodile's sand so he was tangible, it did the exact opposite of what you're saying.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Devil fruits are not supposed to abide by physics.Thats why when luffy was wet he managed to hit crocodile. If he can do that, then punching through spada would be easy if his body was moist.