#1 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

As interesting as these topics get (meaning laughable). It would help the basis of discussion if some additional information were provided by the creators of these battles. Here is a list:

1. Combatants (usually listed in the title) However, when teams are selected a detailed list of the suggested team members should be included.

2. Combat Field (i.e. universe, environment)

3. Character Versions (i.e. movie, series, comic, year, all/best)

4. Type of combat (i.e. any restrictions)

These are just some suggestions for all when thinking up new scenarios for the Battle Forum.

#2 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

very good suggestions but

it should propose these points of view

in another comic vine forum I came

because here you discusses on battles but not

on suggestions

#3 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

I put it hear so people who are posting these combats (who do not necessarily look at the suggestions forum) would see it. The post is specific to this Forum.

#4 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

good if right I wait that

see it I wish him a lot of luck

and I find that their suggestions are really

good

#5 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah, I think I'll just keep doing what I do.

#6 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Nah, I think I'll just keep doing what I do."

ditto

#7 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

That's actually a pretty good idea, then you can get into specifics...Of course, Spider-Man could beat whats-his-face if it were just a flat concrete room, but what if they were in the forrest, or some guy's natural element, etc. etc...also, since the early Wolverine didn't have things like a real impressive healing factor, or bone claws, or competence on his own. Those were just added on later as the character became more and more popular, and people just pretended one day that he always had them...I'm on to you, you Canadian sonuvab...Oh...sorry, got a bit ahead of myself...so, what's up, people? Oh yeah...good idea, Weird Name. I'll keep these guidlines in mind next time I make a fight...

#8 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

i ain't changin for no body

#9 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Boken says:

"i ain't changin for no body"

That means you are changing. You said you ain't(which is the same as not). So, I'm not changing for nobody. So if you're not changing for nobody there you're changing for somebody. You posted your own downfall.

#10 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

These are good suggestions and I like them. Though I think it's up the starter of the battle thread to decide whether to put in the specifics. But any kind of changes throughout the discussion, whether it be environment, their performance, no matter how early or how late should be disregarded and void.

However, as a good discussion always is, people who take part in the thread should consider the two perspectives that are probable.

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Boken says:
"i ain't changin for no body"

That means you are changing. You said you ain't(which is the same as not). So, I'm not changing for nobody. So if you're not changing for nobody there you're changing for somebody. You posted your own downfall."

Haha good spotting. Though Boken used a double negative.
Post Edited:2007-08-22 20:36:02

#12 Posted by Superkitty (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree people should do that, but if they don't you can always add quantifiers yourself. If he ... then ..., but if ...

I just wish some people would not post things that are so lopsided that make the thread as a discussion pointless. Seems like we get a bunch of fights like "Where's the Beef Lady from Wendy's vs the Hulk vs Webster vs Aunt May."

#13 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash V Iceman was th best one so far i think