The Spot vs Juggernaut

pulamea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pulamea

Ok I think I found someone that can beat the Juggernaut.
The spot.
There is nothing Juggernaut can do to him if he's paying attention besides he could open a worm hole under juggernaut and close it fast causing the juggernaut to break into half(technically nothing would resist that), or win by BFR.What do you think?

Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Sheep-Kill

Hmmmmm.  Well Juggy still has the Gem.  He could just get stuck.  He has the power of the Gem.  What are his Gem's powers aside from being unstoppable?

Anti-Monitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Anti-Monitor
Pathetic human being , do you really think the Juggernaut can be broken by some worm hole ? Fool ! One shockwave would be enough to take out the Spot .
pulamea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pulamea
@Sheep-Kill said:
" Hmmmmm.  Well Juggy still has the Gem.  He could just get stuck.  He has the power of the Gem.  What are his Gem's powers aside from being unstoppable? "
I do not know if he can survive that tough.Technically anything would broke if beiing in a wormhole that closes.
@Anti-Monitor:
Yes from a short distance but Spot would have no problem at all keeping himself or the juggernaut away from him.He can also win by bfr or portal drop juggernaut into another dimension.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@pulamea said:
" @Sheep-Kill said:
" Hmmmmm.  Well Juggy still has the Gem.  He could just get stuck.  He has the power of the Gem.  What are his Gem's powers aside from being unstoppable? "
I do not know if he can survive that tough.Technically anything would broke if beiing in a wormhole that closes.
@Anti-Monitor: Yes from a short distance but Spot would have no problem at all keeping himself or the juggernaut away from him.He can also win by bfr or portal drop juggernaut into another dimension. "
Since BFRs are how most characters deal with the Juggernaut in battle threads, how is Spot any more special than Superman?
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Dark Zoom

spot in curbstomp

pulamea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pulamea
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @pulamea said:
" @Sheep-Kill said:
@Anti-Monitor: Yes from a short distance but Spot would have no problem at all keeping himself or the juggernaut away from him.He can also win by bfr or portal drop juggernaut into another dimension. "
Since BFRs are how most characters deal with the Juggernaut in battle threads, how is Spot any more special than Superman? "
Hmmm...becaouse spot can just open a wormhole instantly under juggernaut and tp him away...and superman must find another way of doing it for example to lift the ground that juggernaut is standing on since juggs is unsoppable
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@pulamea said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @pulamea said:
" @Sheep-Kill said:
Since BFRs are how most characters deal with the Juggernaut in battle threads, how is Spot any more special than Superman? "
Hmmm...becaouse spot can just open a wormhole instantly under juggernaut and tp him away...and superman must find another way of doing it for example to lift the ground that juggernaut is standing on since juggs is unsoppable "
They're both BFRs. Superman can pick Juggernaut up with one hand and throw him into space. Cloak can do the same thing as Spot. 
pulamea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By pulamea

I do not think so.Juggernaut can stand beiing moved by Superman if he has the forcefield but Spot can still BFR or even kill him.Cloak won't do anything to juggernat...he has to get close enough witch will give jugs enough time to throw something at him or thunder clap him or even catch him(my god).Spot on the other hand can open wormholes instantly from any distance and close them at the speed of a heart beat.He can open wormholes that lead to anywhere no matter how far or even to another dimenssion.

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@pulamea said:
" I do not think so.Juggernaut can stand beiing moved by Superman if he has the forcefield but Spot can still BFR or even kill him.Cloak won't do anything to juggernat...he has to get close enough witch will give jugs enough time to throw something at him or thunder clap him or even catch him(my god).Spot on the other hand can open wormholes instantly from any distance and close them at the speed of a heart beat.He can open wormholes that lead to anywhere no matter how far or even to another dimenssion. "
The shield makes him invulnerable against attacks.  

Yes, because Juggernaut has shown such tactical genius in the past. I suppose he'll figure out Spot's abilities right off the bat too. -_-

Spot doesn't use his powers in that manner. He's not that intelligent or ruthless. 
pulamea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By pulamea
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @pulamea said:
" I do not think so.Juggernaut can stand beiing moved by Superman if he has the forcefield but Spot can still BFR or even kill him.Cloak won't do anything to juggernat...he has to get close enough witch will give jugs enough time to throw something at him or thunder clap him or even catch him(my god).Spot on the other hand can open wormholes instantly from any distance and close them at the speed of a heart beat.He can open wormholes that lead to anywhere no matter how far or even to another dimenssion. "
The shield makes him invulnerable against attacks.   Yes, because Juggernaut has shown such tactical genius in the past. I suppose he'll figure out Spot's abilities right off the bat too. -_- Spot doesn't use his powers in that manner. He's not that intelligent or ruthless.  "
1.He doesnt really have time to figure out Spot's abilities since Spot can open wormholes and close them instantly.Even if he figures his powers there is not much he can do to avoid beiing BFR'ed or even killed.
2. About not using his powers that way beacouse he's not ruthless maybe but you cannot say he doesn't use them that way becaouse he's not to inteligent.If I weho failed at maths can figure that way of using his powers I'm sure that The Spot who is a scientist and have dedicated his life studing wormholes, who knows  a lot about worm holes can understand what he is capable of :)
Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By Superskrull86