spectre.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By uberhikari

LOLOLOLOL! When you look up spite thread in the dictionary they'll have a screenshot of this thread.

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CODYSF

@RedLanternSuperman said:

y u do dis

Because my friend thinks the DBZ cast are the strongest in the world and he said the DBZ cast could beat the Spetctre and I made a thread for he could see people opinions.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By TheCerealKillz

@CODYSF said:

y u do dis

Because my friend thinks the DBZ cast are the strongest in the world and he said the DBZ cast could beat the Spetctre and I made a thread for he could see people opinions.

Yeah, I've been in that position before..

But yeah, Spectre destroys them.

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CODYSF

@TheCerealKillz said:

@CODYSF said:

y u do dis

Yeah, I've been in that position before..

But yeah, Spectre destroys them.

I like anime but I hate when my friends think the DBZ people are all mighty and the comic characters are waek and especially they don't read comic for crap

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Spectre

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By XiiX

Spectre.

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CODYSF

Could someone give a explanation why Spectre wins for my friend could read it.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By OmegaDynasty

This guy is the DBZ universe only hope 

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ximpossibrux

@CODYSF said:

Mr. Popo + Turtle can beat Spectre

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CODYSF

@XImpossibruX said:

@CODYSF said:

Mr. Popo + Turtle can beat Spectre

LMAOF!!!!

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sethlol

Krillin solos.

Spite.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Skit

Pecking order

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By willpayton

Goku solos.

No Caption Provided

Come at me!

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

Who wins? Waluigi does, that is all.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Where is Citizen Bane when you need him.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CODYSF said:

y u do dis

Lies Goku couldn't even beat Sailor Moon at full power. That aside tell your friend to look up some info on The Spectre so he can see how bad the Z warriors get stomped

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By FLCL1

bulma's left breast solos

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22  Edited By Killemall

@CODYSF said:

I will try and give a straight answer hopefully it helps. Spectre, even Crispus Allen which is the one in the pic, albeit the weakest possible incarnation of Spectre till date not including New 52 as we have no confirmation of his power either way, is normally not vulnerable to physical attacks. The Batkick posted has huge context in it, and it was Spectre himself allowing Batman to kick him and get hurt. The team has very little in them to actually put him down, or even hurt him, outside of PIS or they someone get their hands on Spear of Destiny. Spectre could pretty much do what he did against Dr. Light, i.e. turn him into a candle. This version of Spectre was also capable of purging anti-life equation from all creation, and Spectre has also had the energy manipulation abilities from ages, he could simply take all their chi away and turn them into rat, mouse whatever he pleases.

There is little to no leeway here. Every time Spectre is beaten (taking Crispus Allen as an example) there is context involved. Against Libra he was helpless because he had no soul, he lost against Vandal Savage the first time around because he was amped up with the Spear of Destiny which is Spectre's weakness. The only real bonafied loss this Spectre has would be his loss in the hands of Mandraxx which takes places off panel, and in Mandraxx's realm. Give the fact that Mandraxx was a cosmic vampire of a multiversal order thats still not a bad feat.

Hope this helps.

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By CODYSF

@Killemall said:

@CODYSF said:

I will try and give a straight answer hopefully it helps. Spectre, even Crispus Allen which is the one in the pic, albeit the weakest possible incarnation of Spectre till date not including New 52 as we have no confirmation of his power either way, is normally not vulnerable to physical attacks. The Batkick posted has huge context in it, and it was Spectre himself allowing Batman to kick him and get hurt. The team has very little in them to actually put him down, or even hurt him, outside of PIS or they someone get their hands on Spear of Destiny. Spectre could pretty much do what he did against Dr. Light, i.e. turn him into a candle. This version of Spectre was also capable of purging anti-life equation from all creation, and Spectre has also had the energy manipulation abilities from ages, he could simply take all their chi away and turn them into rat, mouse whatever he pleases.

There is little to no leeway here. Every time Spectre is beaten (taking Crispus Allen as an example) there is context involved. Against Libra he was helpless because he had no soul, he lost against Vandal Savage the first time around because he was amped up with the Spear of Destiny which is Spectre's weakness. The only real bonafied loss this Spectre has would be his loss in the hands of Mandraxx which takes places off panel, and in Mandraxx's realm. Give the fact that Mandraxx was a cosmic vampire of a multiversal order thats still not a bad feat.

Hope this helps.

Thanks ^_^

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Freefa11

@Killemall: I would add that I believe he has also lost to Michael and the Anti-Monitor, and arguably Zero Hour Parallax.

However, if Spectre not being able to affect someone who has no soul is a legitimate weakness and not made up to prevent him from saving the day during Blackest Night (wasn't it Nekron he couldn't affect that way?), then couldn't he conceivably also be powerless against some of the Androids? Maybe Majin Buu as well?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Killemall

@Freefa11 said:

@Killemall: I would add that I believe he has also lost to Michael and the Anti-Monitor, and arguably Zero Hour Parallax.

Different version of Spectre. Against Michael it was unbound Spectre during Underworld Unleased, Anti-Monitor instance was Jim Corrigan as was the Spectre in Zero Hour.

However, if Spectre not being able to affect someone who has no soul is a legitimate weakness and not made up to prevent him from saving the day during Blackest Night (wasn't it Nekron he couldn't affect that way?), then couldn't he conceivably also be powerless against some of the Androids? Maybe Majin Buu as well?

Oh yes Nekron was one of them, but he had similar problem against Libra during Final Crisis (i seem to have mixed up the reason against Libra it was because he was eternal, kind of like Darkseid's PIS save)

Final Crisis Revelation 01

Also i think the helpless against Spirit was likely a made up weakness, because Hal Jordan as Spectre has faced Nekron before and he pwned him with ease , unless being able to harness Black Light give you some sort of protection.

Day of Judgement 05

While i was going with the OP and who is on the OP, neither Android nor Majin Buu was listed there. Although if i may, while i have not seen Crispus Allen do a lot against an andriod as i have yet to see him face one, Jim Corrigan however has. He took control of a Manhunter and destroyed it from within, i assume it would be similar against Androids, albeit they are wayyy more durable.

Millenum Story arc (Action Comics 596)

Avatar image for justanothercomicfan
JustAnotherComicFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, the Spectre sneezes the DBZ universe out of existence.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Killemall

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Where is Citizen Bane when you need him.

He is off preparing from Exams :p why do you need Bane though, dont tell me "bromance" :p

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@Killemall: Well since you're here we don't need him ;P

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By uberhikari

@WillPayton said:

Goku solos.

No Caption Provided

Come at me!

LOLOL!

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Killemall

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@Killemall: Well since you're here we don't need him ;P

Cool :p

Nah Bane's more of a Spectre expert than i am. After all he was the one who recommended me Spectre comics to being with.

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By solesamurai

@uberhikari said:

LOLOLOLOL! When you look up spite thread in the dictionary they'll have a screenshot of this thread.

This isn't even close to the most horrible spite this site has seen man. Hulk vs TOAA? Now THAT was spite...

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#32  Edited By Saren

@Killemall: Hal beat Neron in Day of Judgement, not Nekron. Different character. But that aside, the whole deal about Spectre being unable to affect Nekron due to his lack of a soul was just a poor plot device at work. The King of Tears had no soul and the Spectre literally ate him alive.