#1 Posted by uknow (770 posts) - - Show Bio

spectre is a full power and so MD

#2 Edited by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? This is to easy. Michael= Gods power    Spectre= Gods Wrath. I I'll go with Gods power here. That and Michael and Lucifer are the presence sons the one's he created to make the DCU
#3 Posted by uknow (770 posts) - - Show Bio

is stated that the spectre comes after god but dont know

#4 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
@uknow said:
"is stated that the spectre comes after god but dont know "


Spectre comes after God? What does that even mean? It's already been shown, Michael or Lucifer>>Spectre, on panel.  Spectre is just an instrument of God.
#5 Posted by mattek (1119 posts) - - Show Bio

Full power Spectre = The presence.

#6 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
@mattek said:
"Full power Spectre = The presence. "

Um, not really, Mattek, Spectre is seperate to the Presence, and has his own powerset, and it's not quite on par with Michael.
#7 Posted by AtPhantom (14487 posts) - - Show Bio
@mattek said:
" Full power Spectre = The presence. "
Not even close.
#8 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio

Presence is not God.

#9 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" Presence is not God. "
yes he is
#10 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" Presence is not God. "
yes he is "
No.
#11 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" Presence is not God. "
yes he is "
No. "
the Presence stated there are power's greater than his own's,didnt he?
#12 Posted by AtPhantom (14487 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" Presence is not God. "
yes he is "
No. "
Yes.
#13 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" Presence is not God. "
yes he is "
No. "
the Presence stated there are power's greater than his own's,didnt he? "
 
Can you please back this up by scans, issue and references? Cause otherwise, it's another internet myth that's gonna run faster than the Flash or even Zoom can squash!! 

@AtPhantom said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" Presence is not God. "
yes he is "
No. "
Yes. "

Yes, the Presence has always been God in the DCU!!
#14 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" Presence is not God. "
yes he is "
No. "
Yes. "
No.
#15 Posted by AtPhantom (14487 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
"the Presence stated there are power's greater than his own's,didnt he? "
You're talking about that quote from Lucifer, right? I wouldn't count too much on Lucifer's canonicity on those matters.
#16 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't believe in this Presence bullshit anymore. GEB, Lucifer, Michael, Ellaine Belloc... Nah, Overmonitor is higher.

#17 Posted by AtPhantom (14487 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" I don't believe in this Presence bullshit anymore. GEB, Lucifer, Michael, Ellaine Belloc... Nah, Overmonitor is higher. "
Yeah, no.
#18 Edited by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:

" @AtPhantom said:

" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" Presence is not God. "
yes he is "
No. "
Yes. "
No. "
Yes.
#19 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" Presence is not God. "
yes he is "
No. "
the Presence stated there are power's greater than his own's,didnt he? "
no, he just said he was shaped by an outside force which is pretty much the writer/editors/artist
#20 Posted by velle37 (6040 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" Presence is not God. "
yes he is "
No. "
Yes. "

What is your avatar?
#21 Edited by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said: 

the Presence stated there are power's greater than his own's,didnt he? "

He said that there were forces that created him. There's no mention of what those forces are.  
 
@"Colossus": There was no metaphysical talk concerning those beings. 
#22 Posted by AtPhantom (14487 posts) - - Show Bio
@velle37 said:
"What is your avatar? "
A Deathstroke Slowpoke. Geraldthesloth made it, I'm stealing it because we're at war.
#23 Posted by velle37 (6040 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @velle37 said:
"What is your avatar? "
A Deathstroke Slowpoke. Geraldthesloth made it, I'm stealing it because we're at war. "

O I C
#24 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

The spectre

#25 Posted by AtPhantom (14487 posts) - - Show Bio
@SuperTide said:
" The spectre "
... No reason.
#26 Posted by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio

#27 Posted by King Saturn (222845 posts) - - Show Bio
Michael would win here... 
#28 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Michael already defeated the Spectre, in the Spectre's own series, no less. Nothing more needs to be said.
Moderator
#29 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio

The two fought before. Spectre put up a good fight, but Michael is just more powerful than he is. 

#30 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Matezoide said: 

the Presence stated there are power's greater than his own's,didnt he? "

He said that there were forces that created him. There's no mention of what those forces are.  
 
@"Colossus": There was no metaphysical talk concerning those beings.  "
That is right, it could be the writers for all we know.
#31 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
"Michael already defeated the Spectre, in the Spectre's own series, no less. Nothing more needs to be said. "

@Silver2467 said:
"The two fought before. Spectre put up a good fight, but Michael is just more powerful than he is.  "


Wasn't Spectre also totally unbound due to the Presence's absence?
#32 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pr_Beyonder said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"Michael already defeated the Spectre, in the Spectre's own series, no less. Nothing more needs to be said. "

@Silver2467 said:
"The two fought before. Spectre put up a good fight, but Michael is just more powerful than he is.  "
Wasn't Spectre also totally unbound due to the Presence's absence? "
No. The Spectre was bound to James Corrigan at the time.
Moderator
#33 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"Michael already defeated the Spectre, in the Spectre's own series, no less. Nothing more needs to be said. "

@Silver2467 said:
"The two fought before. Spectre put up a good fight, but Michael is just more powerful than he is.  "
Wasn't Spectre also totally unbound due to the Presence's absence? "
No. The Spectre was bound to James Corrigan at the time. "

Alright,thanks. 
 
When was it when he wasn't bound to a host?
#34 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pr_Beyonder said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"Michael already defeated the Spectre, in the Spectre's own series, no less. Nothing more needs to be said. "

@Silver2467 said:
"The two fought before. Spectre put up a good fight, but Michael is just more powerful than he is.  "
Wasn't Spectre also totally unbound due to the Presence's absence? "
No. The Spectre was bound to James Corrigan at the time. "
Alright,thanks.  When was it when he wasn't bound to a host? "
Day of Vengeance.
Moderator