#1 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that an unbound Spectre could take them.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" Yeah, I'm pretty sure that an unbound Spectre could take them. "
what makes you so sure... 
#4 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
what makes you so sure...  "
Entropy is below Eternity-level and Abraxas couldn't stand up to a universal weapon. Based on what I've seen from Spectre at peak levels thus far, I'd honestly classify him as a multiversal threat.
#5 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
" @King Saturn said:
Entropy is below Eternity-level and Abraxas couldn't stand up to a universal weapon. Based on what I've seen from Spectre at peak levels thus far, I'd honestly classify him as a multiversal threat. "
Sorry, but the nullifier is a multiversal artifact, seeing as it seemingly erased and restored all the realities that were harmed by Abraxas's havoc
#6 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio
" @King Saturn said:
Entropy is below Eternity-level and Abraxas couldn't stand up to a universal weapon. Based on what I've seen from Spectre at peak levels thus far, I'd honestly classify him as a multiversal threat. "
I wouldnt say Entropy is below Eternity... I mean Entropy was able to destroy a Universe... and Abraxas was defeated by the Ultimate Nullifier... but who is to say The Spectre can create an attack similar to the effects of the UN... also just as you may say you can classify The Spectre as a Multiversal threat... The Spectre has had showings that he could be classified as much less... 
#7 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @King Saturn said:
I wouldnt say Entropy is below Eternity... I mean Entropy was able to destroy a Universe... and Abraxas was defeated by the Ultimate Nullifier... but who is to say The Spectre can create an attack similar to the effects of the UN... also just as you may say you can classify The Spectre as a Multiversal threat... The Spectre has had showings that he could be classified as much less...  "
Entropy is below Eternity level. That's why he needed Genis-Vell to execute Eternity for him. He couldn't do it alone.
#8 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @King Saturn said:
I wouldnt say Entropy is below Eternity... I mean Entropy was able to destroy a Universe... and Abraxas was defeated by the Ultimate Nullifier... but who is to say The Spectre can create an attack similar to the effects of the UN... also just as you may say you can classify The Spectre as a Multiversal threat... The Spectre has had showings that he could be classified as much less...  "
Entropy is below Eternity level. That's why he needed Genis-Vell to execute Eternity for him. He couldn't do it alone. "
why does Entropy not being able to execute Eternity means he is below him though ? it could easily mean that they are simply equal in power...  

" @geraldthesloth said:
" @King Saturn said:
Sorry, but the nullifier is a multiversal artifact, seeing as it seemingly erased and restored all the realities that were harmed by Abraxas's havoc"

@King Saturn said:
" @King Saturn said:
1. It took the combined efforts of Genis and Entropy just to stand up to Eternity2. Yeah, I guess that's debatable3. DC writers often undermine his abilities and don't take him seriously    "
I thought Insane Genis Vell took care of Eternity... and I dont remember it being a drawn out battle...  

#9 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" why does Entropy not being able to execute Eternity means he is below him though ? it could easily mean that they are simply equal in power...  

There would be no point for Entropy to create an elaborate ploy to drive Genis-Vell insane had he been equal to his father to begin with.

Also, the battle between Eternity and Genis was never shown on panel. Genis merely gave us details while narrating the incident to Rick Jones.
#10 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @King Saturn said:
" why does Entropy not being able to execute Eternity means he is below him though ? it could easily mean that they are simply equal in power...  

There would be no point for Entropy to create an elaborate ploy to drive Genis-Vell insane had he been equal to his father to begin with.

Also, the battle between Eternity and Genis was never shown on panel. Genis merely gave us details while narrating the incident to Rick Jones.
"
I thought Entropy drove Genis Vell insane because he wanted to destroy the Universe... or something of the sort...  
#11 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @King Saturn said:

"
I thought Entropy drove Genis Vell insane because he wanted to destroy the Universe... or something of the sort...   "
True.
#12 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @King Saturn said:

"
I thought Entropy drove Genis Vell insane because he wanted to destroy the Universe... or something of the sort...   "
True. "
hmmm... okay, so then its possible that Entropy and Eternity could be near or equal to each other in power then... its just that Genis Vell acted as Entropy's trump card to defeat Eternity and get the Universe Busting mission accomplished... and didnt Entropy become the new Eternity eventually anyways... 
#13 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity and Entropy are equal IMO. 

#14 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"hmmm... okay, so then its possible that Entropy and Eternity could be near or equal to each other in power then... its just that Genis Vell acted as Entropy's trump card to defeat Eternity and get the Universe Busting mission accomplished... and didnt Entropy become the new Eternity eventually anyways...  "
To be honest, there is no telling just how powerful Entropy truly was. He appeared for 3 issues, teamed up with Genis, and later on became the new Eternity, as you said. I can understand people claiming he is as powerful as Eternity, considering his function, but based on what he did in those three issues, I can't find something that would prompt me to flat out call them equals.
#15 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @King Saturn said:
"hmmm... okay, so then its possible that Entropy and Eternity could be near or equal to each other in power then... its just that Genis Vell acted as Entropy's trump card to defeat Eternity and get the Universe Busting mission accomplished... and didnt Entropy become the new Eternity eventually anyways...  "
To be honest, there is no telling just how powerful Entropy truly was. He appeared for 3 issues, teamed up with Genis, and later on became the new Eternity, as you said. I can understand people claiming he is as powerful as Eternity, considering his function, but based on what he did in those three issues, I can't find something that would prompt me to flat out call them equals. "
fair enough
#16 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @King Saturn said:
To be honest, there is no telling just how powerful Entropy truly was. He appeared for 3 issues, teamed up with Genis, and later on became the new Eternity, as you said. I can understand people claiming he is as powerful as Eternity, considering his function, but based on what he did in those three issues, I can't find something that would prompt me to flat out call them equals. "
fair enough "
Tip of the hat to the King.
#17 Edited by lol (5132 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#18 Posted by Jonez120 (4337 posts) - - Show Bio

Too much italics in this thread!!