#1 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
Lucifer Morningstar


Galactus


The Spectre















                                           
                                                                                                                                                                                     VS

                                                Can Galactus at full power and The Spectre at full power take down Lucifer Morningstar of the Vertigo Universe ?
                                                                                                                                 



                                                                                                                                                                                         
#2 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
Wow. No takers on this fight huh  ?
#3 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio
sighs as he once again wished he knew about the contenders besides Lucifer

personally, I think Galactus and Spectre could easily be defeated by Lucifer but then again, this is just my view on the matter...based off of flawed knowledge on both Galactus and The Spectre
#4 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
Well Lucifer Morningstar is somewhat along the power level on the Living Tribunal... but I dont think he is quite as strong. Though Lucifer Morningstar seems to be able to do whatever he wants... and if I recall correctly Lucifer did defeat The Spectre before... but I dont know if it will be so easy with a fully powered Galactus helping him...
#5 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, Lucifer almost went head to head with Morpheus, who guys know who that is? He is The Dream. He knows all the Endless, From the oldest "Destiny" to the youngest, the "Delirium".  Lucifer is , this guy only second to GOD himself.

#6 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, one of Lucifer's greatest strengths is his cunning, rather than all-out force so I am sure he would find a way to defeat them both, but then again, I don't think I know of a single instance where Galactus is full-powered so I have no idea how powerful he is at full power (I rarely read "cosmic" comics)

As for The Spectre, I'm pretty sure Lucifer has defeated him before, and seeing as they are from the same universe in which Lucifer is thought of as one of the three most powerful beings, I'm pretty sure he could take out Spectre with ease

#7 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Dude, Lucifer almost went head to head with Morpheus, who guys know who that is? He is The Dream. He knows all the Endless, From the oldest "Destiny" to the youngest, the "Delirium".  Lucifer is , this guy only second to GOD himself.

"
coughs Well, in some instances he is referred to as below Michael as well, because Michael has the Demiurge...but yes, I agree that Lucifer wins but I don't want to outright say that cause I'm not an expert on the other two
#8 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Dude, Lucifer almost went head to head with Morpheus, who guys know who that is? He is The Dream. He knows all the Endless, From the oldest "Destiny" to the youngest, the "Delirium".  Lucifer is , this guy only second to GOD himself.

"
I Know. But if God is fully backing The Spectre and someone who is on Eternity level  is with him... how can this be so easy for Lucifer ? Lucifer is second only to God... but if God is number one and God is fully backing Spectre how can this fight end with an easy win for Lucifer ?
#9 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"Dude, Lucifer almost went head to head with Morpheus, who guys know who that is? He is The Dream. He knows all the Endless, From the oldest "Destiny" to the youngest, the "Delirium".  Lucifer is , this guy only second to GOD himself.

"
I Know. But if God is fully backing The Spectre and someone who is on Eternity level  is with him... how can this be so easy for Lucifer ? Lucifer is second only to God... but if God is number one and God is fully backing Spectre how can this fight end with an easy win for Lucifer ?
"
o_O

never thought of it that way...
#10 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

LM probably could win a majority but it will be close

#11 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus and Spectre should win this fight.

#12 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer is third to god/presence, not second. 

#13 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Presence and god are the same.

#14 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Presence and god are the same.
"
Thats what I said.   God/Presence.  Micheal is above lucifer.  So Lucifer cannot be second to the Presence, cause Micheal already is second to it. 
#15 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Hedatary said:
"Presence and god are the same.
"
Thats what I said.   God/Presence.  Micheal is above lucifer.  So Lucifer cannot be second to the Presence, cause Micheal already is second to it. 
"
Michael is described as the mightiest of God's servants but then technically, Lucifer isn't God's servant and Lucifer has killed Michael before...
Moderator
#16 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Hedatary said:
"Presence and god are the same.
"
Thats what I said.   God/Presence.  Micheal is above lucifer.  So Lucifer cannot be second to the Presence, cause Micheal already is second to it. 
"
Michael is described as the mightiest of God's servants but then technically, Lucifer isn't God's servant and Lucifer has killed Michael before...
"
Was it Gabriel or Micheal that Lucifer got jealous of?
#17 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Hedatary said:
"Presence and god are the same.
"
Thats what I said.   God/Presence.  Micheal is above lucifer.  So Lucifer cannot be second to the Presence, cause Micheal already is second to it. 
"
Michael is described as the mightiest of God's servants but then technically, Lucifer isn't God's servant and Lucifer has killed Michael before...
"
Was it Gabriel or Micheal that Lucifer got jealous of?
"
o_O

I didn't even know Gabriel was ever mentioned in Vertigo Comics...
Moderator
#18 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

lucifer had billions of years of experience while ruling in hell

#19 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Hedatary said:
"Presence and god are the same.
"
Thats what I said.   God/Presence.  Micheal is above lucifer.  So Lucifer cannot be second to the Presence, cause Micheal already is second to it. 
"
Michael is described as the mightiest of God's servants but then technically, Lucifer isn't God's servant and Lucifer has killed Michael before...
"
Was it Gabriel or Micheal that Lucifer got jealous of?
"
o_O

I didn't even know Gabriel was ever mentioned in Vertigo Comics...
"
Also, why would god give one of his most important angels a girl's name especially considering how he's a male?  *Gabriel is a unisexual name, however it still sounds very girly*
#20 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Hedatary said:
"Presence and god are the same.
"
Thats what I said.   God/Presence.  Micheal is above lucifer.  So Lucifer cannot be second to the Presence, cause Micheal already is second to it. 
"
Michael is described as the mightiest of God's servants but then technically, Lucifer isn't God's servant and Lucifer has killed Michael before...
"
Was it Gabriel or Micheal that Lucifer got jealous of?
"
o_O

I didn't even know Gabriel was ever mentioned in Vertigo Comics...
"
Also, why would god give one of his most important angels a girl's name especially considering how he's a male?  *Gabriel is a unisexual name, however it still sounds very girly*
"
actually, for your information, the angels have no sex...reproductive organs are what decide an organism's sex...but the angels don't have any reproductive organs...therefore they are not male or female
Moderator
#21 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Hedatary said:
"Presence and god are the same.
"
Thats what I said.   God/Presence.  Micheal is above lucifer.  So Lucifer cannot be second to the Presence, cause Micheal already is second to it. 
"
Michael is described as the mightiest of God's servants but then technically, Lucifer isn't God's servant and Lucifer has killed Michael before...
"
Was it Gabriel or Micheal that Lucifer got jealous of?
"
o_O

I didn't even know Gabriel was ever mentioned in Vertigo Comics...
"
Also, why would god give one of his most important angels a girl's name especially considering how he's a male?  *Gabriel is a unisexual name, however it still sounds very girly*
"
actually, for your information, the angels have no sex...reproductive organs are what decide an organism's sex...but the angels don't have any reproductive organs...therefore they are not male or female
"
lol who knew bringing scientific logic into something that has to do with divinity makes so much sense lol
#22 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Hedatary said:
"Presence and god are the same.
"
Thats what I said.   God/Presence.  Micheal is above lucifer.  So Lucifer cannot be second to the Presence, cause Micheal already is second to it. 
"
Michael is described as the mightiest of God's servants but then technically, Lucifer isn't God's servant and Lucifer has killed Michael before...
"
Was it Gabriel or Micheal that Lucifer got jealous of?
"
o_O

I didn't even know Gabriel was ever mentioned in Vertigo Comics...
"
Also, why would god give one of his most important angels a girl's name especially considering how he's a male?  *Gabriel is a unisexual name, however it still sounds very girly*
"
actually, for your information, the angels have no sex...reproductive organs are what decide an organism's sex...but the angels don't have any reproductive organs...therefore they are not male or female
"
I was talking about gender which is a more mental thing than sex.
#23 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

I know

#24 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

I know

#25 Posted by Primebonnick (1920 posts) - - Show Bio

man this is hard but i give Lucy the edge

#26 Posted by JediXMan (30184 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer.

Moderator
#27 Posted by AssertingValor (5386 posts) - - Show Bio

if spectre and galactus are full power, then this might be a tie or lucifer crawls away victorious but with broken limbs.............
#28 Posted by m0ntyb0y (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer stomps

Lucifer Morningstar (and Michael Demiurgos) are right below the presence

Spectre and Galactus are totally outclassed.

#29 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer wins, although I like this team up.