#1 Posted by Lord_Magistrate (59 posts) - - Show Bio

they seemed evenly matched to me but there has to be a winner personally id back the stranger

#2 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

they already fought in issue 5 of the phantom stranger series, spectre won.

#3 Edited by dondave (38783 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre

#4 Edited by russellmania77 (15746 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre*

#5 Posted by Lord_Magistrate (59 posts) - - Show Bio

ok i just read issue 5 and yes they fought but there was no winner the higher power stopped them

#6 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_magistrate:

spectre did have the advantage, and that higher power was the voice.

#7 Posted by Immortal777 (7732 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre

#8 Posted by Lord_Magistrate (59 posts) - - Show Bio

there was no advantage they just kept picking at each other and shrugging off each others blows also i feel after listening to the voice we are suppose to get the impression that the stranger has not reached his full potential

#9 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

yea..

#10 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447:

that's not from phantom stranger 5 that's from DoV i believe, ill check it out

#11 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447:

that's not from phantom stranger 5 that's from DoV i believe, ill check it out

doesn't mater the outcome would be the same

#12 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

yup it's from day of vengeance issue 2

#13 Edited by TifaLockhart (14117 posts) - - Show Bio

That's not New 52...

#14 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

Was going to say, Spectre clearly had the edge then the voice aka God/Presence jumped in and told both of them to cut it out...

#15 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

here are the scans (right to left)

NOTE: i left out 2 pages after the spectre yells i am god scan, because they're not that relevant

#16 Posted by Lord_Magistrate (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

Was going to say, Spectre clearly had the edge then the voice aka God/Presence jumped in and told both of them to cut it out...

i dont think he had the edge like i said they just poked at each other example

specter absorbs stranger . stranger breaks free turns specter to wood

#17 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_magistrate: Best case PS stalemated him but definitely didn't turn Spectre into wood lol.

#18 Edited by Lord_Magistrate (59 posts) - - Show Bio

did to or petrified him then he broke free

@lord_magistrate: Best case PS stalemated him but definitely didn't turn Spectre into wood lol.

#19 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Lord_Magistrate That didn't scare Spectre though, Spectre kept coming at PS until Voice/Presence stepped in honestly...if I had to pick one I'd definitely say Spectre was winning or at least having the upper hand in that fight overall.

#20 Posted by Lord_Magistrate (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Lord_Magistrate That didn't scare Spectre though, Spectre kept coming at PS until Voice/Presence stepped in honestly...if I had to pick one I'd definitely say Spectre was winning or at least having the upper hand in that fight overall.

stranger kept coming to other wise specter would have won the fight flat out

#21 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

That's why I was saying earlier, Spectre clearly seemed to have had the edge overall in that fight and kept coming at Phantom Stranger until the Voice showed up...Spectre is more or less the wrath of God, very few can match him in the New 52 but to be fair we have only seen one showing of him, so far he seems pretty powerful for the Voice/Presence to show up...Don't get me wrong it was a close, awesome fight I thought. It wasn't onesided or a stomp.

#22 Posted by Lord_Magistrate (59 posts) - - Show Bio

That's why I was saying earlier, Spectre clearly seemed to have had the edge overall in that fight and kept coming at Phantom Stranger until the Voice showed up...Spectre is more or less the wrath of God, very few can match him in the New 52 but to be fair we have only seen one showing of him, so far he seems pretty powerful for the Voice/Presence to show up...Don't get me wrong it was a close, awesome fight I thought. It wasn't onesided or a stomp.

ok i can agree with that