Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Conspiralcy
Sinister Six
Sinister Six

caption
caption

The Whole Sinister Six (Mysterio, Electro, Sandman, Kraven the Hunter, Doctor Octopus and the Vulture) vs The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Batman

Batman and the TMNT have 1 day prep time while The SS have no prep.
Avatar image for platinumwarrior
Platinumwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Platinumwarrior

Batman with one day prep time could alone take down most or all of the six.

TMNT and Bats win

Conspiralcy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Conspiralcy
Platinumwarrior said:
"Batman with one day prep time could alone take down most or all of the six.

TMNT and Bats win"
Haha that's true. :P
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By G'bandit

ouch! but i go to my team!!!!!! go ninja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and batsy!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Batman with prep time would give Sinister Six hell and with the TMNT help. Bats and TMNT would win here..
zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By zebari

the tmnt alone would tear them apart TMNT AND BATMAN TEAR THEM A NEW ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Static Shock
Conspiralcy said:
Batman and the TMNT have 1 day prep time while The SS have no prep.
You pretty much gave team 2 the advantage. Batman owns with prep time, and the TMNT is an accessory. LOL
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SeSAW

I doubt that,    if batman knew what he was facing hed still have trouble, and there outnumberd I say the 6 win Bats needs more prep time and an extra fighter, hopefully someone who has some sort of powers. Electro alone would give this team hell even with prep.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:
"I doubt that,    if batman knew what he was facing hed still have trouble, and there outnumberd I say the 6 win Bats needs more prep time and an extra fighter, hopefully someone who has some sort of powers. Electro alone would give this team hell even with prep."
The last thing you want to do is give Batman time to prepare. Even if it's one day, he would still make things happen and provide the Turtles with whatever tools, gadgets, or weapons they would need. Electro is cannon fodder, and probably the dumbest character in the Sinister Six. He was defeated by Daredevil. So, I don't see why Electro would give Batman and the Turtles any trouble....
zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zebari

BATMAN AND TMNT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!! that would be soooooooo KICK ASS!!!!!!!!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I dont know. Just cause Batman has a day to prep doesn't automatically mean he'd win. I think the Vulture and Sandman would cause huge tactical problems for Bats and the Turtles. Not to mention Mysterio and his illusions. I'd say the S6 take this one.

Avatar image for dr__victor_von_doom
Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambler said:
"I dont know. Just cause Batman has a day to prep doesn't automatically mean he'd win. I think the Vulture and Sandman would cause huge tactical problems for Bats and the Turtles.
"
explain
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Static Shock
Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"explain"
He does have a point there, seeing as Vulture will be in the air most of the time. And, Sandman would be hard to put down (growing to enormous sizes and area-effecting moves).
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Static Shock said:
"Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"explain"
He does have a point there, seeing as Vulture will be in the air most of the time. And, Sandman would be hard to put down (growing to enormous sizes and area-effecting moves).
"
Good lookin out. Sandman is highly durable (although with a day to prep Bats may come up with some way to neutralize him) and like Static pointed, Vulture can fly. Something neither Bats nor the Turtles can do.
.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By .Spider-man.

I think Kraven is a good enough fighter to keep Bats busy while the rest of the Sinister Six wipe out the Turtles. Kraven I think is underestimated with his fighting prowess. Now yes he will lose to Bats one no one, but I do think he can hold him off long enough for Sandman, Electro to cause a lot of damage to the turtles. Then you have Oct with his arms who will easily be able to keep one of them busy himself and take out.

Bats needs more than a days prep to pull this off, he would need to get to know his team and what they are capable of, and then get to know each one of the Sinister six, then form a plan and try to get a hold of whatever he needs or wants. With just a days prep the Bats and company goes down.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Static Shock
Gambler said:
"Good lookin out. Sandman is highly durable (although with a day to prep Bats may come up with some way to neutralize him) and like Static pointed, Vulture can fly. Something neither Bats nor the Turtles can do."
Well, Batman could use either his Batplane or Bat-Glider to deal with Vulture (But, using the glider is risky because it's not as maneuverable as Vulture is in the air, IMO) , but then that would leave the Turtles to the rest of the Six.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SeSAW

Static Shock said:

"SeSAW said:
"I doubt that,    if batman knew what he was facing hed still have trouble, and there outnumberd I say the 6 win Bats needs more prep time and an extra fighter, hopefully someone who has some sort of powers. Electro alone would give this team hell even with prep."
The last thing you want to do is give Batman time to prepare. Even if it's one day, he would still make things happen and provide the Turtles with whatever tools, gadgets, or weapons they would need. Electro is cannon fodder, and probably the dumbest character in the Sinister Six. He was defeated by Daredevil. So, I don't see why Electro would give Batman and the Turtles any trouble....
"

True indeed but I think hed need a lot more time, to prepare for 6 people he never fought before, and the turtles are mostly clowns not the serious heros bats is used to dealing with. Daredevil might have beat Electro, but actually Electro and Sandman are 2 villians that Spiderman should never defeat much less daredevil. And those 2 are dumb but Mystero, Doc oc, Kraven, and the vulture are not, they work very well with prep also.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Static Shock said:
"Gambler said:
"Good lookin out. Sandman is highly durable (although with a day to prep Bats may come up with some way to neutralize him) and like Static pointed, Vulture can fly. Something neither Bats nor the Turtles can do."
Well, Batman could use either his Batplane or Bat-Glider to deal with Vulture (But, using the glider is risky because it's not as maneuverable as Vulture is in the air, IMO) , but then that would leave the Turtles to the rest of the Six.
"
Also if he used the Batplane I believe it would be easier for Electro to get off something damaging. Like frying the controls or damaging the fabric on the Glider. I also agree that Kraven should be able to hold his own against Bats, at least for awhile. I don't know though, the Turtles are badass and easily the best fighters in this matchup. But the Sinister Six have powers that would allow them to keep the Turtles at a distance. I guess it would depend on what exactly Batman came up with in a day. Like does he know all their powers? Does he know where their going to be? If so he could set up traps before hand which would be a pretty nice advantage to have.
nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nathandan1222

hey i dont think craven the hunters in the sinister six

.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By .Spider-man.
nathandan1222 said:
"hey i dont think craven the hunters in the sinister six"
The Sinister Six line up is at the top With a picture. Kraven the Hunter was one of the original Six who was later replaced with Hobgoblin.
zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By zebari

tmnt and batman would kick sinister six ass they have the technology to do it.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Ghostshell
zebari said:
"tmnt and batman would kick sinister six ass they have the technology to do it."
Well that changed my mind.
.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By .Spider-man.

Electro would give the Turtles a new meaning to the phrase Shell Shock.... ok ok bad joke, so sue me.

Granted Sandman and Electro are not the smartest cookies in the world but they know how to work their stuff.

Lets say they come across them at a random place, Bats prep time gives him knowledge of his team mates and his enemies, their powers what they do etc. So he has a few gadgets to help him out just in case things get rough for him. The fight starts.

!) Kraven engages Batman, using his daggers, poison darts, gases etc and Batman does the same. They fight and if Kraven does not get help soon he is a goner.

2) Sandman goes against Leo, the Turtle finds out his swords are pretty useless as they cut through him and Sandman pounds on him. I don't see that lasting too long and I think he can finished Leo before Bats finishes Kraven.

3) Doc Oct goes after the hot head Raph, using his superior reach and strength he is able to pick him apart. Oct may not be a fighter but with those arms and his smarts he doesn't have to be.

4) Electro starts to fire away at Donnie as long as he can keep his distance then he won't have too much of a problem, we throw in Vulture to give him the edge against Donnie as he bombards him with gunfire from above.

5) This leaves Mysterio and Michie, which of the four turtles might be more prone to his illusions and schemes. I don't think Mysterios can win here, but  again he can keep him buy long enough to take him out of the fight until he gets back up.

Of course this is just One of many ways this could go down and the first that popped into my head.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:
"True indeed but I think hed need a lot more time, to prepare for 6 people he never fought before, and the turtles are mostly clowns not the serious heros bats is used to dealing with. Daredevil might have beat Electro, but actually Electro and Sandman are 2 villians that Spiderman should never defeat much less daredevil. And those 2 are dumb but Mystero, Doc oc, Kraven, and the vulture are not, they work very well with prep also.
"
In the comic books, the Turtles are serious and cutthroat. They kill their enemies. And, if Electro is regarded as an idiot, then Bats and the Turtles won't have a problem with him. As for Doc Ock, the Vulture, Sandman, and Mysterio, they may have problems with them....

Gambler said:
"Also if he used the Batplane I believe it would be easier for Electro to get off something damaging. Like frying the controls or damaging the fabric on the Glider. I also agree that Kraven should be able to hold his own against Bats, at least for awhile. I don't know though, the Turtles are badass and easily the best fighters in this matchup. But the Sinister Six have powers that would allow them to keep the Turtles at a distance. I guess it would depend on what exactly Batman came up with in a day. Like does he know all their powers? Does he know where their going to be? If so he could set up traps before hand which would be a pretty nice advantage to have."
Good point.

zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By zebari
.Spider-man. said:
"Electro would give the Turtles a new meaning to the phrase Shell Shock.... ok ok bad joke, so sue me.

Granted Sandman and Electro are not the smartest cookies in the world but they know how to work their stuff.

Lets say they come across them at a random place, Bats prep time gives him knowledge of his team mates and his enemies, their powers what they do etc. So he has a few gadgets to help him out just in case things get rough for him. The fight starts.

!) Kraven engages Batman, using his daggers, poison darts, gases etc and Batman does the same. They fight and if Kraven does not get help soon he is a goner.

2) Sandman goes against Leo, the Turtle finds out his swords are pretty useless as they cut through him and Sandman pounds on him. I don't see that lasting too long and I think he can finished Leo before Bats finishes Kraven.

3) Doc Oct goes after the hot head Raph, using his superior reach and strength he is able to pick him apart. Oct may not be a fighter but with those arms and his smarts he doesn't have to be.

4) Electro starts to fire away at Donnie as long as he can keep his distance then he won't have too much of a problem, we throw in Vulture to give him the edge against Donnie as he bombards him with gunfire from above.

5) This leaves Mysterio and Michie, which of the four turtles might be more prone to his illusions and schemes. I don't think Mysterios can win here, but  again he can keep him buy long enough to take him out of the fight until he gets back up.

Of course this is just One of many ways this could go down and the first that popped into my head.
"

yea but the turtles and batman have prep they could escape and come back with technology from batman and the turtles they would kick sinister six ass with all those toys
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sinister 6 lose every time.  The Great Lakes Initiative could beat them with ease too.

.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By .Spider-man.
zebari said:
"yea but the turtles and batman have prep they could escape and come back with technology from batman and the turtles they would kick sinister six ass with all those toys"
Why would they need to escape when they showed up with Prep?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Static Shock
zebari said:
"yea but the turtles and batman have prep they could escape and come back with technology from batman and the turtles they would kick sinister six ass with all those toys"
Prep time is before the battle. Not during or after it....
Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Mysterio could really fool the turtles.  Sandman would get vacuumed up by some tiny device in Batman's cloak.

All the rest of the six would take out Bats because he is outnumbered. 

Avatar image for crimson_dominion
Crimson Dominion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Crimson Dominion
Mr. Wilson said:
"Mysterio could really fool the turtles.  Sandman would get vacuumed up by some tiny device in Batman's cloak.

All the rest of the six would take out Bats because he is outnumbered.  "
PREP TIME!
Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Mr. Wilson
Crimson Dominion said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Mysterio could really fool the turtles.  Sandman would get vacuumed up by some tiny device in Batman's cloak.

All the rest of the six would take out Bats because he is outnumbered.  "
PREP TIME!
"

Explain how that wouldn't work.  If all 4 ganged him at once Bats couldn't handle it.  I'm not even counting Mysterio.
Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Bart Simpson

People are forgetting that team 2 has not one but two prepsters. Batman and Donatello. Remember all the things Donny would make in this cartoon?

Avatar image for crimson_dominion
Crimson Dominion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Crimson Dominion
Bart Simpson said:
"People are forgetting that team 2 has not one but two prepsters. Batman and Donatello. Remember all the things Donny would make in this cartoon?

"
Thanks Bart
Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Donatello would be fooled by Mysterio if he couldn't beat Shredder.

Kraven is a sleeper in this fight.  He almost killed Spidey.

zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By zebari

LOOK THE TURTLES AND BATMAN WOULD LOSE BUT THEY HAVE PREP SO THEY COME BACK WITH TECHNOLOGY STRONG ENOUGH TO KICK SINISTER SIX ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for nightwingiscool
Nightwingiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Nightwingiscool

Batman can solo with no prep

SentryVoid616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

What about the sinister six with the upgrades that dr.doom gave them in 'Dr. Doom And The Masters Of Evil'

each were improved, especially Mysterio.

Batman couldnt solo without prep, dont be silly

Vega8282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sesaw: That depends on which version of the turtles you're talking about...

There's this...
There's this...
And then there's this
And then there's this

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You just gave Batman four mutant ninjas AND prep. There may be a battle but as they fall into Batmans traps its over.

BaneTheKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By BaneTheKing

Sinister six stomp Batman and Tmnt