#1 Posted by Nimrod (20 posts) - - Show Bio

All my favorite badasses in sci-fi!

The Shrike vs Wolverine + Master Chief + Space Marine + Omega Red + Luke Skywalker + Bane

The Shrike is from the Hyperion universe.

Fight to the death starting 1 mile apart inside God proof dome.

Team has their usual weaponry. Can the Team out muscle the Shrike?

#2 Posted by Strongarm (5881 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate stomp, shrike is what zoom is meant to be if he were designed to take out JLA, JSA and a whole lot more

they have no chance

#3 Posted by Nimrod (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks! I had a bad feeling the Shrike would edge out the team but wasn't sure if a Jedi's force could make a difference in slowing it down long enough so that the other four could cut it apart.

#4 Posted by nimrods (393 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. Other inputs?

#5 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9969 posts) - - Show Bio

@nimrods: is this EU GM Luke? if it is he solos

#6 Posted by nimrods (393 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Chaos Prime (11585 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont know anything about The Shrike apart from it seems he has some sort of control over time similar to Zoom.

Wots his/its best feat regarding being able to cause damage? Reason i ask as a Space Marine in his armor is very durable.

#8 Posted by nimrods (393 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite. The Shrike owns.

#9 Edited by Strider92 (18044 posts) - - Show Bio

@nimrods: Actually it depends on which Space Marine we're using. If it someone like Ahzek Ahriman he can time stop and soul-rape, or deatomize him, or mind-rape, or BFR Shrike from reality. So untimately it depends on what Space Marine we're using if its a bog-standard Marine yes Shrike stomps. If its one of the more powerful Marines like Ahzek, or god forbid Zael Efferneti the Shrike is in trouble.

#10 Posted by Geomax (2 posts) - - Show Bio

The Shrike slaughters all of them in a picosecond.

"Actually it depends on which Space Marine we're using. If it someone like Ahzek Ahriman he can time stop and soul-rape, or deatomize him, or mind-rape, or BFR Shrike from reality. So untimately it depends on what Space Marine we're using if its a bog-standard Marine yes Shrike stomps. If its one of the more powerful Marines like Ahzek, or god forbid Zael Efferneti the Shrike is in trouble."

Unfortunately for them, the Shrike can kill them before their brains are able to process it's there, or kill them as babies, or move around some random rocks billions of years ago to stop the earth from forming. Besides, the Shrike is acausual, so if you kill it at one point in time millions of Shrikes from other points in time will show up and kill you.

This site has no rating
#11 Posted by OpCharybdis (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me put it to you in a way you'd understand;

If the Shrike had zero access to its time-hax, and was 70-trillion times slower than it's max speed, it would still be several thousand times faster that all of team B put together.

#12 Posted by uberhikari (2493 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me put it to you in a way you'd understand;

If the Shrike had zero access to its time-hax, and was 70-trillion times slower than it's max speed, it would still be several thousand times faster that all of team B put together.

LOL! Harsh but true.

#13 Edited by Redzkz (1060 posts) - - Show Bio

Shrike wins. Wolverine's regeneration won't save him this time.

What is Bane doing here by the way?

#14 Posted by JwwProd (14263 posts) - - Show Bio

Shrike in a stomp.