IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

vs

• New 52 Batman and Dynamite's Shadow.
  • Marvel Deadpool, and Pre 52 Deathstroke.
  • Death or KO.
  • Deadpool: Swords, Uzis, Grenades.
  • Deathstroke: Promethium Sword and Uzi.
  • Batman: Armor, Utility Belt, and Batmobile.
  • Shadow: Dual .45s, and Kitana.
  • Start 100 feet apart here.
No Caption Provided

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

Bump

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there like a "The Shadow Respect Thread"?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Team one.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Of course.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/the-shadow-respect-thread-1503183/#0

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Team 2.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Shadow I'm unfamiliar with but Bruce should be able to at least stalemate Wade or hold off long enough against Slade for Shadow to possibly do something...

Avatar image for phantomlantern8
PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who knows who wins?

The Shadow knows...

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By IndieComicsFTW
ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ShenKuei

EDIT: I just noticed that Bruce has the Batmobile here. I think he may be able to solo.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bruce solos

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 stomps

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman vs Deathstroke is 50-50. Slade won their first fight, but was brought to the point of absolute exhaustion in the process. Bruce only needed like, 1 more haymaker and the fight would have been his, considering the guy who kicks dead horses for a living KOd Slade afterwards.

In their second encounter Batman won via stealth, and in their third Bruce oneshotted Deathstroke with a surprise kick to the head.

Flip a coin on that, it really depends on how they're doing that day. If Deathstroke is on his A-game while Bruce is a little slow, Slade will win, and vice versa.

Shadow vs Deadpool is interesting. I think Deadpool would win though but that's just me.

PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By mickey-mouse
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomlantern8: Yup, all it would have taken is one more haymaker, considering Slade was so injured that he got beat up by a guy who kicks dead horses for a living immediately after. I don't see what you're trying to prove with that scan.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@nickzambuto: No..... for your claims about Batman beating Deathstroke. For the first one, Slade could have ended the fight relatively quckly but he walked away (giving Batman enough time to collect himself) and come after Deathstroke again, in which he still lost. In the second instance yes Batman did ambush him and beat him, but it's not a true showing of skill, and fighting ability. And for the third fight, Batman did eventually win, but Deathstroke got the upper hand and could have ended it multiple times that fight but instead, he stopped attacking to continue the mission.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18  Edited By Wyldsong

@indiecomicsftw: Shadow can target multiple people with his cloud minds and such, correct?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: Yes I believe he can. I saw some scans of it posted. But, it really doesn't matter in this battle. Batman has a tank with high tech weapons. Shadow & Batman can just chill in the Batmobile drinking, while the Batmobile does all the work.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Lol...possibly=)

Regardless, in hand to hand, if the Shadow can indeed target multiple foes, that would help to mitigate any physical advantages DS may carry here. I could see a good argument being made for team 1 with that in mind.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@lukehero said:

@wyldsong: Yes I believe he can. I saw some scans of it posted. But, it really doesn't matter in this battle. Batman has a tank with high tech weapons. Shadow & Batman can just chill in the Batmobile drinking, while the Batmobile does all the work.

Do you think it can make milk shakes? I can go for a milk shake.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Wyldsong

@lukehero said:

His milkshakes do bring all the boys to the yard, or so I have been told.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: @indiecomicsftw: Actually I think there is a version of the Batmobile that could make coffee & hot coco. They would have to stop somewhere for a milkshake. Hell Batman puts the Batmobile on auto pilot & lets the internal Batcomputer fight Slade & Wade. Shadow & Batman go out on a double date with Selina & Margo.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@indiecomicsftw said:

@lukehero said:

His milkshakes do bring all the boys to the yard, or so I have been told.

So you've been told, uh huh.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mickey-mouse

Wolverine NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman and shadow.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@wyldsong: @indiecomicsftw: Actually I think there is a version of the Batmobile that could make coffee & hot coco. They would have to stop somewhere for a milkshake. Hell Batman puts the Batmobile on auto pilot & lets the internal Batcomputer fight Slade & Wade. Shadow & Batman go out on a double date with Selina & Margo.

I wonder how Selina and Margo would get along. They are both such gold digging Sluts. lol Only Selina steals her gold from rich men, and Margo spends Shadow's cash.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mickey-mouse

@indiecomicsftw: Margo might get on Selina's nerves, seeing how Selina has her own thing going on & Margo is just a groupie.

PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: If you didn't notice, Batman got completely destroyed throughout that entire page, save for two panels. Like @cable_extreme said, Batman got back up from being pulverized and landed a couple hits in his ambush but he still lost. If Deadpool can take the Shadow (which I'm sure he can) then Team 2 should get a firm 7/10 at the least.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By renamed040924

@nickzambuto: If you didn't notice, Batman got completely destroyed throughout that entire page, save for two panels. Like @cable_extreme said, Batman got back up from being pulverized and landed a couple hits in his ambush but he still lost. If Deadpool can take the Shadow (which I'm sure he can) then Team 2 should get a firm 7/10 at the least.

Except for the part where Deathstroke said Batman hits harder than metahumans and was so exhausted he got KOd by a normal man.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: No..... for your claims about Batman beating Deathstroke. For the first one, Slade could have ended the fight relatively quckly but he walked away (giving Batman enough time to collect himself) and come after Deathstroke again, in which he still lost. In the second instance yes Batman did ambush him and beat him, but it's not a true showing of skill, and fighting ability. And for the third fight, Batman did eventually win, but Deathstroke got the upper hand and could have ended it multiple times that fight but instead, he stopped attacking to continue the mission.

You say that as if endurance and stealth aren't skills that effect the outcome of a fight.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@nickzambuto: You are ignoring major factors in that fight, Batman's skill and fitness allows him to punch quite hard, and Deathstroke was ambushed twice during that fight, both of which had the potential to KO him, so I wouldn't doubt he got hurt from it. However, he ended up tanking both and even getting the upper hand both times. He was also holding back against Batman in that fight, and he usually does since he is always preoccupied with a mission, in this case he will be solely focused on killing Batman and/or Shadow.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: You are ignoring major factors in that fight, Batman's skill and fitness allows him to punch quite hard, and he was ambushed twice during that fight, both of which had the potential to KO him, so I wouldn't doubt he got hurt from it. However, he ended up tanking both and even getting the upper hand. He was also holding back against Batman in that fight, and he usually does since he is always preoccupied with a mission, in this case he will be solely focused on killing Batman and/or Shadow.

Batman was in the way of his mission, so no there would have been no reason to hold back.

Once again you say that as if endurance and stealth aren't skills that effect the outcome of a fight.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@nickzambuto: Not in a fight where they start visible.

And Slade's endurance is quite amazing due to his enhancements.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By renamed040924

@nickzambuto: Not in a fight where they start visible.

Starting visible didn't stop Bruce from using stealth against Deathstroke in their previous fights.

PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomlantern8 said:

Except for the part where Deathstroke said Batman hits harder than metahumans and was so exhausted he got KOd by a normal man.

Nice try.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He commended Batman, but I don't remember him ever saying that Batman hits "harder than metahumans."

And Deathstroke 1-shotted Batman when Batman tried to ambush the former after getting his face smashed.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: only because Slade didn't finish off Batman.....

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomlantern8: I apologize for misremembering the exact quote, but those scans don't help your argument. They confirm exactly what I've been saying.

Deathstroke didn't oneshot Batman. You act like Bruce was completely healed after crashing through the window. It's actually the opposite, Batman is the one who has oneshotted Deathstroke, not the other way around. He's done it twice.

PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto:

Deathstroke didn't oneshot Batman.

Yes he did.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You act like Bruce was completely healed after crashing through the window.

No I'm not. You can stop acting like I don't understand that Deathstroke got hurt in that fight. I'm very aware that Batman put up quite a fight that hurt and exhausted Deathstroke, but that's not going to matter in this fight because Deadpool will be taking care of the Shadow.

It's actually the opposite, Batman is the one who has oneshotted Deathstroke, not the other way around. He's done it twice.

In that fight? I don't think so.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: no he hasn't. He only did it once, the second time was after an on and off battle where Slade kept leaving Batman (after beating him) to continue his mission, he wasn't at 100% then either.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomlantern8: Deathstroke and Batman had an entire fight sequence, YOU are the one who posted the battle!

After this scene Deathstroke tried to walk away but Batman got back up and tackled him through a window. Then they fought some more before Slade finally brought Bruce down with that kick you posted. That's not oneshotted - that's fifteenshotted.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Right to left

Just so everyone can see the full fight....

PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: In case you did not read what I just said...

And Deathstroke 1-shotted Batman when Batman tried to ambush the former after getting his face smashed.

Team 2 still wins.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: In case you did not read what I just said...

Team 2 still wins.

He didn't one shot batman. Thats not one shotting when you hit someone who you just punched a dozen times.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By reaverlation

Deathstroke>Batman plain and simple but it's not like Slade would stomp Bruce.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jashro44

@nickzambuto said:

Batman vs Deathstroke is 50-50. Slade won their first fight, but was brought to the point of absolute exhaustion in the process. Bruce only needed like, 1 more haymaker and the fight would have been his, considering the guy who kicks dead horses for a living KOd Slade afterwards.

In their second encounter Batman won via stealth, and in their third Bruce oneshotted Deathstroke with a surprise kick to the head.

Flip a coin on that, it really depends on how they're doing that day. If Deathstroke is on his A-game while Bruce is a little slow, Slade will win, and vice versa.

Shadow vs Deadpool is interesting. I think Deadpool would win though but that's just me.

To be fair in there second encounter deathstroke was focused on his job and he floored batman twice:

Right to left

And there third encounter deathstroke was talking to his alternate counter part and wasn't focused on batman who kicked him in the back of the neck. And that area is a pressure point

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Focusing on his hit and ignoring Batman is Slade's mistake. It's not like he was at any disadvantage, he CHOSE to underestimate Batman, and that led to his defeat. Bruce feigned unconsciousness and beat Deathstroke with stealth, I count that as a legitimate victory.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Focusing on his hit and ignoring Batman is Slade's mistake. It's not like he was at any disadvantage, he CHOSE to underestimate Batman, and that led to his defeat. Bruce feigned unconsciousness and beat Deathstroke with stealth, I count that as a legitimate victory.

Yea but in a battle forum Slade isn't going to be trying to kill someone else. Nor is he going to be talking to someone else.

Also something else worth noting about that batman vs Slade fight where Slade was focusing on his hit, is that Slade actually let batman hit him a few times. 3rd scan he states "last free shot batman!" And with 2 hits he has batman on the ground. All though its a win for batman I think it showed Slade was better than him.