Standard equipment 

Win by KO or Death

Round two- 

Sentry (Void) Blood lusted
King Thor (Odin Force) Blood lusted  
Note: this is King Thor not rune Thor.
Standard Equipment
Battle over area 51 but can go anywhere

Fight to the utter end, nothing remains of the loser.

Who wins and why?

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Thor both rounds.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By YoungGunna

Thor takes both rounds...

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By CapitolPunishment
@venomoushatred1001: @YoungGunna

I dunno, Ive heard that Sentry has the power of a million exploding suns, beat PR Molecule Man, manhandled Galactus etc. :)
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@YoungGunna said:

@CapitolPunishment said:

@venomoushatred1001: @YoungGunna:   I dunno, Ive heard that Sentry has the power of a million exploding suns, beat PR Molecule Man, manhandled Galactus etc. :)

1. He doesn't have the power of 1 million exploding suns. 
2. Didn't beat PR Molecule Man he beat another version. 
3. Didn't beat Galactus. Never shown on-panel.

Lol, Thor slaughters puny Sentry.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@CapitolPunishment said:
@venomoushatred1001: @YoungGunna:   I dunno, Ive heard that Sentry has the power of a million exploding suns, beat PR Molecule Man, manhandled Galactus etc. :)
1. Supposedly. Never showed it.
2. It was post-retcon, not pre-retcon.
3. He stalemated Galactus with the help of Shaman X-Man, who was compared to the Phoenix.
4. I realize you're probably joking, but whatever.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@JediXMan: There is no proof to say he fought and beat Galactus. It was never shown on panel.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By progenitorigin

Thor takes it.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By MrDirector786

Thor in both rounds

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@comicdude23 said:
@JediXMan: There is no proof to say he fought and beat Galactus. It was never shown on panel.
He stalemated him, not beat. It's become rather consistent; even X-Man testifies to it.

No Caption Provided
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By tron_bonne

A million exploding suns is equal to blowing up a quarter of another quarter of quadrant of a Galaxy. He has never displayed this kind of power with or without Void.  
He beat rectonned Molecule Man. Like... The newest version Molecule Man. That was semi Impressive, but year 2000 Molecule Man was no where near the power of 1970's/80's Molecule Man. 
He's weaker than Franklin Richards. Thor got this. He beat him twice and he even snapped his neck with his own hand. Apparently magic fist were to much for fist of 1 million exploding suns.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@tron_bonne said:
Thor got this. He beat him twice and he even snapped his neck with his own hand.
While I believe Thor wins, this is non-canon.
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By buttersdaman000

Thor.....and Thor

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JediXMan said:
@CapitolPunishment said:
1. Supposedly. Never showed it. 2. It was post-retcon, not pre-retcon. 3. He stalemated Galactus with the help of Shaman X-Man, who was compared to the Phoenix. 4. I realize you're probably joking, but whatever.
lol
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude23 said:
@YoungGunna said:

@CapitolPunishment said:

1. He doesn't have the power of 1 million exploding suns. 2. Didn't beat PR Molecule Man he beat another version. 3. Didn't beat Galactus. Never shown on-panel. Lol, Thor slaughters puny Sentry.
Sarcasm ftw.
Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18  Edited By TheSpiritStalker

Thor

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@CapitolPunishment said:
Sarcasm ftw.
Knew it; see? I always cover all the bases.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By pooty
@Enzeru: Which "What If" is that?  Also that what if could be from a different reality, dimension etc
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty:  All "what if?" Comics are non canon. The story behind the story on the one Stan Lee wrote is quite interesting.  @JediXMan:  Bingo.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By isaac_clarke

We already saw what happens to the Sentry against Thor without the Void: 

See that yellow blur? That was the Sentry pounding Thor into the ground with a bull-rush. Thor then proceeds to get up and send him packing in a single punch. 
King Thor stomps, in a ridiculous amount of ways.

stu630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By stu630
@isaac_clarke:  haha those scan pretty much show that thor got hes a** kick ..then got one lucky punch...
Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#24  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey
@JediXMan said:
@CapitolPunishment said:
1. Supposedly. Never showed it. 2. It was post-retcon, not pre-retcon. 3. He stalemated Galactus with the help of Shaman X-Man, who was compared to the Phoenix. 4. I realize you're probably joking, but whatever.
Actually he did, except he contained it into a small area. wwhulk, remember.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By isaac_clarke

Just to note, Lee didn't write the story where the Sentry somehow puts Thor down in a single panel in the What If 200.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke said:

See that yellow blur? That was the Sentry pounding Thor into the ground with a bull-rush. Thor then proceeds to get up and send him packing in a single punch. King Thor stomps, in a ridiculous amount of ways.

Damn. Beat me to it ;)
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@isaac_clarke said:

See that yellow blur? That was the Sentry pounding Thor into the ground with a bull-rush. Thor then proceeds to get up and send him packing in a single punch. King Thor stomps, in a ridiculous amount of ways.

We didn't already see what would happen between Thor and Sentry.Sentry was weaker than before during Siege because he was mentally weaker than he was in previous comics.His powers are connected to his mental stability like Gladiator's is to his confidence.The Void was the most powerful counterpart in Siege.And we know that if Reynolds didn't want to die and wasn't having an eternal fight with himself.Norman would have won Siege.What King Thor would do against The Void is impossible to calculate.We haven't seen much of Odinforce Thor and The Void has only briefly had complete control of the host (Robert Reynolds).
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Vance Astro said:

We didn't already see what would happen between Thor and Sentry.Sentry was weaker than before during Siege because he was mentally weaker than he was in previous comics.His powers are connected to his mental stability like Gladiator's is to his confidence.The Void was the most powerful counterpart in Siege.And we know that if Reynolds didn't want to die and wasn't having an eternal fight with himself.Norman would have won Siege.What King Thor would do against The Void is impossible to calculate.We haven't seen much of Odinforce Thor and The Void has only briefly had complete control of the host (Robert Reynolds).

I get that the Sentry's power depends on that mind of his, the Void seemingly made that clear enough. Namely why the Sentry has feats all over the place, from stalemating Genis, Stablizing a cosmic cube(for a little bit) etc, then finding himself a punching bag for people he should demolish in under 10 seconds. But I'm just running off his last showings of power. 

It's not just Odinforce Thor, it's King Thor. That guy was trapping people in moons, freezing time with a wave of the hand and claiming how he could remove people from existence using the Odin Power(Except a certain God Slayer of-course). Killing Loki for a little bit doesn't exactly wow me enough to think King Thor wouldn't walk all over him. 

No Caption Provided
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@isaac_clarke said:
I get that the Sentry's power depends on that mind of his, the Void seemingly made that clear enough. Namely why the Sentry has feats all over the place, from stalemating Genis, Stablizing a cosmic cube(for a little bit) etc, then finding himself a punching bag for people he should demolish in under 10 seconds. But I'm just running off his last showings of power.  It's not just Odinforce Thor, it's King Thor. That guy was trapping people in moons, freezing time with a wave of the hand and claiming how he could remove people from existence using the Odin Power(Except a certain God Slayer of-course). Killing Loki for a little bit doesn't exactly wow me enough to think King Thor wouldn't walk all over him.
What you've seen from the Void though isn't the extent of the Void's power though.In fact in no instance where the Void was featured has the Void actually shown it's full potential.A comparison between the Void and King Thor is kind of unfair.
_R_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By _R_

thor
Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

I think that in the first round it would be hard to judge who would win, because of the lack of consistecy on Sentry's power showings, some of his showings implie that he would be able to win this fight but others are completely the oposite, so because of that I say that in round 1 there is no clear winner. 
In round 2 I will side with Thor mainly for the reasons isaac already stated.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Vance Astro said:
What you've seen from the Void though isn't the extent of the Void's power though. In fact in no instance where the Void was featured has the Void actually shown it's full potential.A comparison between the Void and King Thor is kind of unfair.
 It is unfair, but it is how it is. I can't give props the Void for power he hasn't shown and King Thor given his showings should absolutely ruin him dozens of times over.  
Unlike Desak, the Void doesn't have plot protection against the Odinforce, so it should be a simple matter for Thor to be creative. 

Although I guess given Thor never quite surpassed Odin in anything outside durability, you could say he didn't peak with the Odinforce quite yet.
_R_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By _R_
@TheMightyAvenger said:
I think that in the first round it would be hard to judge who would win, because of the lack of consistecy on Sentry's power showings, some of his showings implie that he would be able to win this fight but others are completely the oposite, so because of that I say that in round 1 there is no clear winner. In round 2 I will side with Thor mainly for the reasons isaac already stated.

yea but didn't thor beat the hulk in one of the comics if i remember correctly? if so i don't see why thor couldn't handle him.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By isaac_clarke
@_R_ said:
yea but didn't thor beat the hulk in one of the comics if i remember correctly? if so i don't see why thor couldn't handle him.
What does the Hulk have to do with any of this?
_R_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By _R_
@isaac_clarke said:
@_R_ said:
What does the Hulk have to do with any of this?

If thor can beat hulk then thor can beat him because the only way to kill the hulk is if you throw him into the sun.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By isaac_clarke
@_R_ said:
If thor can beat hulk then thor can beat him because the only way to kill the hulk is if you throw him into the sun.
You can kill the Hulk a million ways outside a sun toss. Sentry should have murdered him with physical blows in WWH.
_R_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By _R_
@isaac_clarke said:
@_R_ said:
You can kill the Hulk a million ways outside a sun toss. Sentry should have murdered him with physical blows in WWH.

Nope world breaker hulk destroyed an astroid 3x the size of earth. so actually im sure thats not the version of the hulk that thor beat. cause the only way to kill him is to throw him into the sun. if world breaker hulk which is the most strong most indestructable version of  the hulk has been defeated in another way i'd like to know.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@isaac_clarke said:
 It is unfair, but it is how it is. I can't give props the Void for power he hasn't shown and King Thor given his showings should absolutely ruin him dozens of times over.  Unlike Desak, the Void doesn't have plot protection against the Odinforce, so it should be a simple matter for Thor to be creative.  Although I guess given Thor never quite surpassed Odin in anything outside durability, you could say he didn't peak with the Odinforce quite yet.
I'm not suggesting that you should give the Void props for what he hasn't shown only that it's nearly impossible to really debate on who would win between the Void or King Thor because there is a lack of showings.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Vance Astro said:
@isaac_clarke said:
 It is unfair, but it is how it is. I can't give props the Void for power he hasn't shown and King Thor given his showings should absolutely ruin him dozens of times over.  Unlike Desak, the Void doesn't have plot protection against the Odinforce, so it should be a simple matter for Thor to be creative.  Although I guess given Thor never quite surpassed Odin in anything outside durability, you could say he didn't peak with the Odinforce quite yet.
I'm not suggesting that you should give the Void props for what he hasn't shown only that it's nearly impossible to really debate on who would win between the Void or King Thor because there is a lack of showings.
I disagree.  
It's not like they both lack showings and appearances, leaving them in a great deal of obscurity as to how powerful they are, they have their feats. Whether or not it was anywhere close to their full potential is up to debate.  
Regardless Thor was waving his hand to halt time, blasting away Vibranium, Adamantium with eye blasts, etc. If his claims are true, he could just as well make the Void, along with the Sentry, cease to be.
No Caption Provided
Unlike Desak, the Void doesn't have a plot necklace to negate the Odin Power(Which was still warping the heck out of Desak in parts of the fight).
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Petey_is_Spidey said:
@JediXMan said:
@CapitolPunishment said:
Actually he did, except he contained it into a small area. wwhulk, remember.
Not really. If he really did the whole "power of a million exploding suns" thing, NYC would be destroyed. I know it was localized, but still. And WWH kinda won the fight (or stalemated, and then Banner beat Robert)
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#41  Edited By Killemall
@CapitolPunishment: Man i hate to disagree with so many ppl around here but i think Sentry (VOID) could take round 2. Round 1 i have pretty much nothing to argue about.

The reason i support void in round 2, to some extent, is because void cannot be defeated by physical force alone. It was only in Seige last issue we saw his only weakness, magic (although not clearly stated that pretty much looks like the only possible explanation).  The problem however is King thor has enough magic, but then its all boils down to either Sentry wants to live or DIE. The only version of bloodlusted VOID in full control was seen in What If: Osborne Won Seige, which of course is non-cannon, but that gives us an idea of how powerful the writers intended to create void. If i remember correctly he kills pretty much everyone, then destroys the earth and goes in the space claming he will wreak vengence throughout the universe. Had it been any normal version of thor, i would have said void wins 9/10, however this is not the normal thor he is fighting.

NOTE: to be honest i am not sure who King thor is, is it Thor with full control of Odin force, the beardy scary guy, or are we talking Rune King Thor? coz if this Rune King Thor pretty much all my arguments would be invalid...
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Killemall said:
@CapitolPunishment: Man i hate to disagree with so many ppl around here but i think Sentry (VOID) could take round 2. Round 1 i have pretty much nothing to argue about.  The reason i support void in round 2, to some extent, is because void cannot be defeated by physical force alone. It was only in Seige last issue we saw his only weakness, magic (although not clearly stated that pretty much looks like the only possible explanation).  The problem however is King thor has enough magic, but then its all boils down to either Sentry wants to live or DIE. The only version of bloodlusted VOID in full control was seen in What If: Osborne Won Seige, which of course is non-cannon, but that gives us an idea of how powerful the writers intended to create void. If i remember correctly he kills pretty much everyone, then destroys the earth and goes in the space claming he will wreak vengence throughout the universe. Had it been any normal version of thor, i would have said void wins 9/10, however this is not the normal thor he is fighting.  NOTE: to be honest i am not sure who King thor is, is it Thor with full control of Odin force, the beardy scary guy, or are we talking Rune King Thor? coz if this Rune King Thor pretty much all my arguments would be invalid...
King Thor has a lot more at his disposal than just physical force. The Odin Power.  

King Thor was before Rune King Thor, when Thor took over Earth, killing a lot of the heroes, then decided to retcon the events.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#43  Edited By Killemall
@isaac_clarke: So are u saying King thor is very close to Rune King thor in terms of powers?? if so King thor wins, and wins handily.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@isaac_clarke said:
I disagree.  
It's not like they both lack showings and appearances, leaving them in a great deal of obscurity as to how powerful they are, they have their feats. Whether or not it was anywhere close to their full potential is up to debate.  
Regardless Thor was waving his hand to halt time, blasting away Vibranium, Adamantium with eye blasts, etc. If his claims are true, he could just as well make the Void, along with the Sentry, cease to be.
Both DON'T lack showings and appearances but one does and it's not like The Void is a character who's maximum potential can be calculated.Nobody can even actually say what it's powers are because it's made up so many as the issues went along.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Killemall said:
@isaac_clarke: So are u saying King thor is very close to Rune King thor in terms of powers?? if so King thor wins, and wins handily.
No Rune King Thor was more powerful than Odin, King Thor was not. 

@Vance Astro said:
Both DON'T lack showings and appearances but one does and it's not like The Void is a character who's maximum potential can be calculated.Nobody can even actually say what it's powers are because it's made up so many as the issues went along.
I'd say reality warper given he was unkillable by conventional means. But again, nothing about his showings indicate the Odin Power cannot kill him.  
And I honestly feel like this is a conversation that might get repetitive so feel free to end it whenever, nothing about the Void's showings put him on King Thor's level of power
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@isaac_clarke said:
@Vance Astro said:
I'd say reality warper given he was unkillable by conventional means. But again, nothing about his showings indicate the Odin Power cannot kill him.  
And I honestly feel like this is a conversation that might get repetitive so feel free to end it whenever, nothing about the Void's showings put him on King Thor's level of power
But you don't know for sure.That's the only point I am making.Nothing about The Void's showings indicate that Odin Power can't kill the Void (true) but there is no actual proof.You can only speculate.I know nothing about the Void's showings put him on King Thor's power level.That was my point.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Vance Astro said:
But you don't know for sure.That's the only point I am making.Nothing about The Void's showings indicate that Odin Power can't kill the Void (true) but there is no actual proof.You can only speculate.I know nothing about the Void's showings put him on King Thor's power level.That was my point.
I doubt most of the Marvel writers do themselves to be honest. Although I think it's a safe bet he is, but I doubt that will be revealed anytime soon.  
You can say the same for a lot of characters(Looking of you Dr Manhattan), but without any evidence to say otherwise, I don't have much of a reason to believe he won't. The Odin Power is a plot device, as Odin pointed out from the grave: 

Much like the Sentry/Void himself was, but it still has showings of power that trump all of his as far as I can tell. Heck the only reason Odin stayed dead as long as he did is because he wanted it that way. But I get what your saying.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@isaac_clarke said:
 But I get what your saying.
That's all I wanted.
CapitolPunishment