• 51 results
#1 Edited by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

-Fight takes place in an abandoned Metropolis

-Both are bloodlusted/no morals

-Both are at full power

-No BFR

-Sentry has come to the DC Universe to conquer all. He has killed most of Wallies family. Wally gets home just in time to see his parents die sending Flash into an ultimate rage that he is gonna take out on The Sentry who is fully healed but also bloodlusted from all the fighting.

LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!

#2 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry stomps

#3 Posted by Immortal777 (7361 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry Stomps since somehow he killed the ENTIRE JL including Phantom Stranger who cant actually die so what chance does Flash have.

#4 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Stomp Stomp Stomp. Do i need to keep going....Stomp.

#5 Edited by MagnificentStorm (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

So Sentry is faster than Wally, or is he winning cause of durability and strength or all of them?

#6 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

So, you gave Sentry a massive power-up to solo the entire Justice League? He'd still lose to Wally.

#7 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally travels back in time to the 1900's and spares himself a brutal death

Sentry wins via flash fleeing.

#8 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Changed description. Jeez just adding a decent background for the sake of story and your imagination. No, I do not think this is a STOMP like most of you are saying Flash has a high advantage with speed of Sentry how will he catch Flash also Flash can steal speed! Now please think of both characters and weigh your choices then please post a reply that doesn't have the word stomp in it. Wally isn't that weak and useless.

#9 Posted by TheGraySon (457 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag said:

Changed description. Jeez just adding a decent background for the sake of story and your imagination. No, I do not think this is a STOMP like most of you are saying Flash has a high advantage with speed of Sentry how will he catch Flash also Flash can steal speed! Now please think of both characters and weigh your choices then please post a reply that doesn't have the word stomp in it. Wally isn't that weak and useless.

What is going on here... Is it opposite day?

#10 Posted by nickthedevil (12108 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash speed force dumps. /thread

#11 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

#12 Posted by XiiX (8049 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

#13 Posted by grimlock (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag: full powered sentry? does that mean void?

#14 Posted by othus12 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

@nickthedevil said:

#15 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@othus12 said:

@XiiX said:

@nickthedevil said:

#16 Posted by Bo88gdan (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry wins

#17 Edited by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

Sentry wins

Not even with WIS does this happen.

#18 Posted by GodOfMischief (641 posts) - - Show Bio

The Sentry should win this, also if he's at full power does that mean he can become The Void as well? If so then he should win.

#19 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally West wins, unless this is Void...

#20 Posted by XImpossibruX (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

#21 Posted by drgnx (3562 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@jeanroygrant said:

#22 Posted by kktheman1 (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Care to explain how Sentry can Beat the Flash ? People keep Forgetting how Fast Wally is and How much Utility he has again i will say this over and over again what good is your awesome power if you dont get a chance to use it. Wally Enraged is Basically a God. He wil do everything in his power to kill you . Speed Steal, IMP Speed Blitz, Throwing into Speed force Wally Stomps because he is a PWOTAGONIST HAHAHA HAHAHAH watch as i Deswoy u with my mawific bwue eyes white Dwagon!!!! but Wally takes the cake on this one

#23 Edited by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGraySon said:

@PlasticBag said:

What is going on here... Is it opposite day?

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or If I'm reading this wrong....

#24 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

Sentry wins

Is this a serious post?

#25 Posted by TheYetiMan (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry wins :)

#26 Posted by Illuminatus (9504 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally stomps. Sentry will never touch him.

#27 Posted by Billy Batson (57957 posts) - - Show Bio

The f*ck is this?
And LOL @ Wally getting mad at his parents getting killed.
BB

#28 Posted by ShadowHuntR (456 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheYetiMan said:

Sentry wins :)

That would be great if you could at least explain why Sentry would win this? Has he ever showed any FTL reflexes before? Because that's Wally's speed (And he can go easily faster then that).

#29 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@jeanroygrant said:

#30 Posted by johnny_messethie (15 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say that Flash would not be able to hurt Sentry, just as Sentry would not be able to catch Flash (not even if he is void... He simply doesn't have the feats). However, maybe Wally could win if he traps him in the speed force like he did with Luthor/Brainiac (or perhaps thats someone else, but I'm too lazy to go check.)

#31 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally can kill him 1,000,000 times over.

#32 Posted by LordVulcan (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowHuntR: If sentry could do half of what hes claimed to be able to do he would win... As for what we see him do... long story short he dies and void comes to play who is a hole lot more power full but speed force>>>> mostly every thing else thats not idk maker of universes power full...

#33 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

#34 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sethlol said:

@jeanroygrant said:

#35 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

wally wins with supreme ease

#36 Edited by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

There's literally no way for Sentry to win this. Pretty sure the last time Wally was pissed off, after Bart died, he hunted Inertia down, and turned him into a statue and put him on display.

I don't know what Sentry could hope to accomplish, fighting a bloodlusted Wally West, but it's sure not going to be much.

#37 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowHuntR: Those nuke scans. Writers need to do math.

#38 Posted by ShadowHuntR (456 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mattersuit said:

Maybe you shouldn't take comics that seriously. I'm pretty sure those writters don't really bother about those details...

#39 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowHuntR said:

@Mattersuit said:

Maybe you shouldn't take comics that seriously. I'm pretty sure those writters don't really bother about those details...

What I'm saying is that, doing the math, Flash must have run at something like 13 trillion times the speed of light, I believe another Viner calculated it to.

Maybe the writers should. It would make comics more of an interesting read than just 'heh f*ck physics lol', at least in my opinion.

#40 Edited by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowHuntR: This is why he's saying the writers should do math. Considering a few months ago, Marvel thought it was a good idea to seal a faultline...it's safe to say, comic writers arent exactly the smartest bunch.

It's not even a "Oh man, he was sort of off with his calculations." it's a "Well this guy blatantly didn't even bother to do the math and put in random numbers, without attempting to make it make sense."

#41 Posted by ShadowHuntR (456 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mattersuit said:

@ShadowHuntR said:

@Mattersuit said:

What I'm saying is that, doing the math, Flash must have run at something like 13 trillion times the speed of light, I believe another Viner calculated it to.

Maybe the writers should. It would make comics more of an interesting read than just 'heh f*ck physics lol', at least in my opinion.

They made Superman fly pretty much 100 million times the speed of light when he went to Earth from Vega. Same for Mageddon which size was close to Jupiter (400 times the Earth) and Superman was moving it...

#42 Posted by ShadowHuntR (456 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs said:

@ShadowHuntR: This is why he's saying the writers should do math. Considering a few months ago, Marvel thought it was a good idea to seal a faultline...it's safe to say, comic writers arent exactly the smartest bunch.

It's not even a "Oh man, he was sort of off with his calculations." it's a "Well this guy blatantly didn't even bother to do the math and put in random numbers, without attempting to make it make sense."

Things in comics rarely make sense. Superman can't die. Does that make sense?

#43 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowHuntR: Yeah, but they stated that Flash was traveling under the speed of light, and it's impossible to have carried all those people that far in the time slot they gave.

#44 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowHuntR: You're entirely missing the point. But okay.

#45 Posted by ShadowHuntR (456 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mattersuit said:

@ShadowHuntR: Yeah, but they stated that Flash was traveling under the speed of light, and it's impossible to have carried all those people that far in the time slot they gave.

Of course. I totaly agree with you. But hey, it's comics. They always make that kind of mistake. Specialy DC.

#46 Posted by Wardemon32 (4149 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash wins....

#47 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5019 posts) - - Show Bio

If its Void he stomps.

#48 Posted by jagernutt (2467 posts) - - Show Bio

wally solos

#49 Posted by reaverlation (15638 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally

#50 Posted by DeathandGrim (2046 posts) - - Show Bio

Lulz (sec) Wally wins ESPECIALLY if he's at his fullest, he'd win 5 times over