• 105 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by howlettgrowl (682 posts) - - Show Bio

The Sentry has complete control over the Void and Thanos has a massive army at his disposal...Who will win???

#2 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3981 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wins.

#3 Posted by daak1212 (7866 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos
#4 Posted by Jorg (723 posts) - - Show Bio

With control over the void? So Sentry can go all out?  
 
Sentry.
#5 Posted by superdemon (2297 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos. What is Void going to do? Thanos has complete control of his body and can regen from anything. Thanos will send his army first while he quickly devises a plan to pwn the Sentroid.

#6 Posted by Jorg (723 posts) - - Show Bio


Sorry, complete moment of madness.  

At least Sentry would be able to destroy Thanos's army with ease. But when it comes to the big man, blondie would go down.

#8 Posted by superdemon (2297 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry could do all of that with his molecular powers and Thanos would be fine.

#9 Posted by PirateKing69 (4201 posts) - - Show Bio

going with Thanos

#10 Posted by Ocelot100 (200 posts) - - Show Bio

who the heck is sentry!? O.o          thanos takes this easily
#11 Posted by Agent9149 (2868 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ocelot100 said:
"
who the heck is sentry!? O.o          thanos takes this easily "
who is sentry....where have you been sir...but anywhoo nice pic
if thanos gets prep he wins
if not then he wins 7/10
#12 Posted by Ocelot100 (200 posts) - - Show Bio
@agent9149:   who is sentry....where have you been sir...but anywhoo nice pic 
if thanos gets prep he wins 
if not then he wins 7/10 
 
 
lol, my post was full of sarcasm, of course i know whos sentry, it's just that this is spite
#13 Posted by Agent9149 (2868 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ocelot100:  lmaoo i actually believed you too =]
#14 Posted by Daydream (2793 posts) - - Show Bio

 
Unanimous decision for Thanos.

#15 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos easy.

#16 Posted by Jazzitup (862 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos
#17 Posted by difficlus (10632 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jazzitup said:
" Thanos "
easily too
#18 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio

been done surprisingly someone else thought this was a good fight Thanos stomps.
#19 Posted by Jazzitup (862 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
" @Jazzitup said:
" Thanos "
easily too "

I PMED U!!!!!
#20 Posted by Fire Star (3407 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
"Thanos easy. "
#21 Posted by _Courage_ (1180 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing more to say.
#22 Posted by lagoon_boy (10878 posts) - - Show Bio
Thanos would open a can of whoop ass.
#23 Posted by difficlus (10632 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jazzitup said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Jazzitup said:
" Thanos "
easily too "
I PMED U!!!!! "
replied...
#24 Posted by God_Spawn (38339 posts) - - Show Bio

i like the sentry too .....thanos in a massive stomp.
Moderator
#25 Posted by HumanNumber (1453 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wins 10/10 times with and without prep. Unless Sentry has a phone to call the police with.
#26 Posted by ThanoStomp (794 posts) - - Show Bio

If Thanos' shields can take a strong efforted blast from Big G, he can handle what Sentry can dish out.  With prep, Thanos makes him look childish.

#27 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Sentry 
Everyone gives Thanos too much credit
#28 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Matter manipulation nor TP will be effective on Thanos.
In energy projecton, Sentry showed enough power to destroy planets, but it is not enough to take out Thanos. 
 
On the other hand, I doubt that Thanos can prevent Void from regenerating. So it is a stalemate for me.

#29 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
"Matter manipulation nor TP will be effective on Thanos. In energy projecton, Sentry showed enough power to destroy planets, but it is not enough to take out Thanos.   On the other hand, I doubt that Thanos can prevent Void from regenerating. So it is a stalemate for me."

Why does everyone put Thanos on a level where he could take Odin?  
Yes he is powerful, but not skyfather powerful 
He is high end Herald powerful 
Drax was made to destroy him and he wasn't as powerful as some make Thanos
#30 Posted by HumanNumber (1453 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"@czarny_samael said:
"Matter manipulation nor TP will be effective on Thanos. In energy projecton, Sentry showed enough power to destroy planets, but it is not enough to take out Thanos.   On the other hand, I doubt that Thanos can prevent Void from regenerating. So it is a stalemate for me."
Why does everyone put Thanos on a level where he could take Odin?  Yes he is powerful, but not skyfather powerful He is high end Herald powerful Drax was made to destroy him and he wasn't as powerful as some make Thanos "
 
Exactly, made to destroy him. Drax was Thano's kryptonite, his weakness.
 
#31 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @czarny_samael said:
"Matter manipulation nor TP will be effective on Thanos. In energy projecton, Sentry showed enough power to destroy planets, but it is not enough to take out Thanos.   On the other hand, I doubt that Thanos can prevent Void from regenerating. So it is a stalemate for me."
Why does everyone put Thanos on a level where he could take Odin?  Yes he is powerful, but not skyfather powerful He is high end Herald powerful Drax was made to destroy him and he wasn't as powerful as some make Thanos "
Where do You see even word about  Odin?
 
Thanos durability is insane. His energy projection can destroy Gas Giant. He can survive in Black Hole. By TP he was going to defeat Gaalctus. Hi showed high resistance to reality and matter manipulation.
 
Void can't hurt him.
#32 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @czarny_samael said:
"Matter manipulation nor TP will be effective on Thanos. In energy projecton, Sentry showed enough power to destroy planets, but it is not enough to take out Thanos.   On the other hand, I doubt that Thanos can prevent Void from regenerating. So it is a stalemate for me."
Why does everyone put Thanos on a level where he could take Odin?  Yes he is powerful, but not skyfather powerful He is high end Herald powerful Drax was made to destroy him and he wasn't as powerful as some make Thanos "
Where do You see even word about  Odin?  Thanos durability is insane. His energy projection can destroy Gas Giant. He can survive in Black Hole. By TP he was going to defeat Gaalctus. Hi showed high resistance to reality and matter manipulation.  Void can't hurt him. "

I'm used Odin as an example 
Why do you always assume that I'm saying you said something when clearly an example is being used? 
 
And Drax would has none of those things  
Was made to destroy him  
 
Thanos true power comes from his mind 
he is like Doom is this way 
He defeta much more powerfull beings (like Odin) with his schemes and plans
 
And don't forget how Sentry treated Terrax 
Even without the aid of the Void or his other powers 
He defeated Terrax as easily as he woudl Spiderman
#33 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

1.In his most famous battle with Odin, he didn't use his mind (prep) against him. And he didn't won that battle. It just showed us that he has crazy durability.
2.And? Terrax isn't even close to Thanos' durability.

#34 Edited by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:

"1.In his most famous battle with Odin, he didn't use his mind (prep) against him. And he didn't won that battle. It just showed us that he has crazy durability. 2.And? Terrax isn't even close to Thanos' durability. "


Not saying that Terrax was 
The point was that Sentry easily defeated (and I mean easily) this mid level Herald 
Without Void powers and without his energy manipulation powers 
 
And that recent fight with Odin was PIS IMO 
Thor and Silver Surfer has done battle with Thanos 
Thanos had to use his schemes to defeat Champion with the power gem 
Drax nearly defeated him once  
And now he goes toe to toe with someone who would easily defeat them all? 
 
Thanos even stated that he doesn't want to fight the Hulk 
So what does that say about his durability 
 

 
#35 Posted by HellionVulcan (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos i can't see any thing sentry could do to harm thanos .

Online
#36 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs: 
 
in his classic form Drax could rip apart stars with his bare hands and he still wasn't a match for Thanos. Since then Thanos has become more powerful.
#37 Posted by Duncan (11445 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos. 
 
And not just because I hate Sentry.

#38 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
"@StrongestOneThereIs:  in his classic form Drax could rip apart stars with his bare hands and he still wasn't a match for Thanos. Since then Thanos has become more powerful. "

I don't see it 
I do see PIS 
Not even his classic form was needed to be a problem for Thanos 
His brain damage form was also a threat 
He couldn't defeat Chmapion with his power 
Cap Mar Vell was a problem for him 
The Surfer even before his upgrade routinely fought Thanos 
As well as Thor  
 
I just don't see it 
He does what Doom does 
He is the Cosmic Doom : )
#39 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

OK OK

I see that Death increased his abilities

He is now nearly on par with someone with Odin 
So Sentry isn't a match for him

#40 Posted by NeonNemesis (350 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a sentry fan, and ppl tend to put him below the lvl he is, but this is simply too much for him, Void or no Void, Thanos doesn't even need to go into a fight, he is cunning enough to perceive his mental issues, IIRC he has made surfer believe he was dead while alive, even before Thanos imperative he was too much, but now he can't even die. 
If Thanos doesn't take advantage of the mental issues and goes for a fight, Sentry/Void can give him a fight, its not like Thanos will ever be in risk of losing or anything, but once he gets tired of it, he ends the fight. 

#41 Posted by uknow (765 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs: 
thanos has nothing on odin,this guy can bust thanos ass all day long and doing other things in that time without problems



 
#42 Edited by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@uknow said:

" @StrongestOneThereIs: 
thanos has nothing on odin,this guy can bust thanos ass all day long and doing other things in that time without problems

  "


He actually went toe to toe with him recently 
Odin clearly was more powerful  
But not so much that Thanos was not a threat 
 
Many want to put him on a level with someone like the Stranger  
And I just don't see that
#43 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@StrongestOneThereIs:  in his classic form Drax could rip apart stars with his bare hands and he still wasn't a match for Thanos. Since then Thanos has become more powerful. "
I don't see it I do see PIS Not even his classic form was needed to be a problem for Thanos His brain damage form was also a threat He couldn't defeat Chmapion with his power Cap Mar Vell was a problem for him The Surfer even before his upgrade routinely fought Thanos As well as Thor   I just don't see it He does what Doom does He is the Cosmic Doom : ) "

Dumb Drax was as strong if not stronger than Classic.  
He could easily Defeat Champion of Champion didn't have the Power Gem. He even beat Champion when he had his power Braclets.  
Captain Mar-vrll admitted he was no match for him and everyone sell Captain Mar-vell short 
Surfer Beore his Upgrade couldn't hurt thanos with all his power and was almost killed by only a few punches.  
Classic Thor was ridiculos he 2 shotted classic Silver Surfer, and later on in the same arc fought Thanos when Thor had the PG, Id say in an un amped battle it still goes to Thanos for a majoruty.  
since then Thanos's powers have been amped by death.
#44 Posted by uknow (765 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs: 
that fight was not toe to toe
odin blast his ass  during the entire battle,odin was clear above thanos
#45 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@uknow said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs:  that fight was not toe to toe odin blast his ass  during the entire battle,odin was clear above thanos "

It was toe to toe 
No others were involved 
And I already stated that Odin was clearly superior 
Just not so much that Thanos wasn't a threat 
He has surely surpassed his father Mentor 
#46 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
"@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@StrongestOneThereIs:  in his classic form Drax could rip apart stars with his bare hands and he still wasn't a match for Thanos. Since then Thanos has become more powerful. "
I don't see it I do see PIS Not even his classic form was needed to be a problem for Thanos His brain damage form was also a threat He couldn't defeat Chmapion with his power Cap Mar Vell was a problem for him The Surfer even before his upgrade routinely fought Thanos As well as Thor   I just don't see it He does what Doom does He is the Cosmic Doom : ) "
Dumb Drax was as strong if not stronger than Classic.  He could easily Defeat Champion of Champion didn't have the Power Gem. He even beat Champion when he had his power Braclets.  Captain Mar-vrll admitted he was no match for him and everyone sell Captain Mar-vell short Surfer Beore his Upgrade couldn't hurt thanos with all his power and was almost killed by only a few punches.  Classic Thor was ridiculos he 2 shotted classic Silver Surfer, and later on in the same arc fought Thanos when Thor had the PG, Id say in an un amped battle it still goes to Thanos for a majoruty.  since then Thanos's powers have been amped by death. "

Those things I mentioned were before his upgrade 
And I already concluded that with his upgrade he is much mor epowerful than before 
But I just won't agree that he is a cosmic level threat on par with someone like the Stranger 
I think his is below Odin
#47 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@StrongestOneThereIs:  in his classic form Drax could rip apart stars with his bare hands and he still wasn't a match for Thanos. Since then Thanos has become more powerful. "
I don't see it I do see PIS Not even his classic form was needed to be a problem for Thanos His brain damage form was also a threat He couldn't defeat Chmapion with his power Cap Mar Vell was a problem for him The Surfer even before his upgrade routinely fought Thanos As well as Thor   I just don't see it He does what Doom does He is the Cosmic Doom : ) "
Dumb Drax was as strong if not stronger than Classic.  He could easily Defeat Champion of Champion didn't have the Power Gem. He even beat Champion when he had his power Braclets.  Captain Mar-vrll admitted he was no match for him and everyone sell Captain Mar-vell short Surfer Beore his Upgrade couldn't hurt thanos with all his power and was almost killed by only a few punches.  Classic Thor was ridiculos he 2 shotted classic Silver Surfer, and later on in the same arc fought Thanos when Thor had the PG, Id say in an un amped battle it still goes to Thanos for a majoruty.  since then Thanos's powers have been amped by death. "
Those things I mentioned were before his upgrade And I already concluded that with his upgrade he is much mor epowerful than before But I just won't agree that he is a cosmic level threat on par with someone like the Stranger I think his is below Odin "

 
I would say he's below Odin too but I don't know much about the stranger.
#48 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer:
Stranger in somewhere around the Inbetweener  IMO 
Maybe slightly above. But below Galactus  
#49 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs:
if he's on par with inbetweener he's above Thanos.
#50 Posted by ThanoStomp (794 posts) - - Show Bio
@HumanNumber said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
"@czarny_samael said:
"Matter manipulation nor TP will be effective on Thanos. In energy projecton, Sentry showed enough power to destroy planets, but it is not enough to take out Thanos.   On the other hand, I doubt that Thanos can prevent Void from regenerating. So it is a stalemate for me."
Why does everyone put Thanos on a level where he could take Odin?  Yes he is powerful, but not skyfather powerful He is high end Herald powerful Drax was made to destroy him and he wasn't as powerful as some make Thanos "
 Exactly, made to destroy him. Drax was Thano's kryptonite, his weakness.  "
This. 
 
Just to add on Thanos' durability....  He was able to takes blasts from Odin and Galactus and the Beyonder.  And he survived the supernova that the Fallen One created.  (So did Skreet.  I want to see more of those two!)