• 66 results
#1 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Who Wins?

#2 Posted by The Trigger (12 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be a tough battle, but I think Sentry would win.

#3 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
The Trigger said:
"

"

Doomsday wins.
#4 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday wins. He couldn't take that beatin from Hulk and won't take one from Doomsday either.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Doomsday can beat Sentry. But I dont know if it will be easy for Doomsday... if Sentry is controlling the Void. This could create problems for Doomsday
#6 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Good fight im taking Sentry he's more versitile

#7 Posted by the creator (8561 posts) - - Show Bio

If Doomsday can effectively engage Superman in hand to hand (thus proving fast enough for the man of steel) and can easily make Superman bleed, I think that Doomsday's blows will very easily badly injure the Sentry..

#8 Posted by talia (362 posts) - - Show Bio

im going with doomsday

#9 Posted by cennobite (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure if The Sentry can somehow control reality which he might since he brought his dead wife back from the dead he might be able to beat Doomsday, but if its just the powers that The Sentry uses most of the time and not whatever he used to bring his wife back he also might be able to beat Doomsday to death or something like that but Doomsday would just come back and stomp him into dust.

#10 Posted by MrDirector786 (43512 posts) - - Show Bio

If Doomsday can give Superman a hard time, he can beat the Sentry.

#11 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Do mental attacks work on a creature with only one thought going through it's head?

I'm gonna say either, depends on who puts more into it.

#12 Edited by Siafon (275 posts) - - Show Bio

The Sentry wins this onw quickly, and easy. He is notorious for taking people off the planet and throwing them into the sun or space. 
Which is what Superman should have done himself, after Doomsday pummelled the Justice league.
#13 Posted by Alberic (276 posts) - - Show Bio

how many suns does Doomsday have?

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alberic said:
" how many suns does Doomsday have? "
Who cares? Sentry has 0.
#15 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Alberic said:
" how many suns does Doomsday have? "
Who cares? Sentry has 0. "
do you hate sentry?
#16 Posted by rightprice (331 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus":
Dude thats Vance Astro, he's all about the Sentry.
#17 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday is too fast to be BFR'd by Sentry and that's the only way the guy can win.

#18 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

At fullpower the Sentry wins. He has the power of billion exploding bullsh*t writing. Can even beat Galactus

#19 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (1999 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry month! Sentry takes this battle 

#20 Posted by Alberic (276 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUPER-MAN 23 said:
" Sentry month! Sentry takes this battle  "
#21 Edited by WhyHewins (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry easily. Look what he did to Mr Molecule Man.

#22 Posted by patrat18 (9555 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by GhostRavage (8825 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by patrat18 (9555 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: i don't know much about molecule man how durable is he? dooms day has been able to come back from a single piece of himself. when he dose come back the same trick would not work again, so im not seeing how sentry wins.

#25 Edited by alejandro_navarro2 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

sentry wins , if his powers are stable then he obliterates doomsday. if his powers are unstable then he just defeats him: barely.

#26 Posted by Cooldes (4063 posts) - - Show Bio

wow Sentry wins this easy.

#27 Posted by GhostRavage (8825 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: He can control the molecules of the reality, and he is a living cosmic cube. That's enough to put him above Doomsday and bunch of people. But if you want further info about Post-Retcon Molecule Man @killemall is the man for the job.

#28 Posted by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by GhostRavage (8825 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: Are you friends with Bendis? :P, but based on what you know about Molecule Man, you do agree Sentry wins here right?

#30 Edited by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: (EDIT: IF ) He gets to tap into his Void portion of power yes i do.

#31 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

#32 Posted by adhd_assassin (524 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry

#33 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2012 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe sentry

#34 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless Sentry is unstable in this battle - he wins.

#35 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5203 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry. Due to molecular manipulation.

#36 Edited by davidtan00000 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Stable sentry wins. At the very least he can incapacitate Doomsday for quite some time with his reality manipulation exceeding that of half a cosmic cube(possibly the most powerful one, considering it is made up of post-retcon MM and Beyonder), and survive an extended period against his blows. Doomsday, after being one-shotted by Imperiex needed Luthor's help to grow back, so he can die as well.

#37 Posted by Kanen (166 posts) - - Show Bio

# Sentry would annihilate doomsday. 1 he is known for taking the toughest of the tough down with little effort. He was killed by Thor but Sentry wanted to be killed so he wasn't using no where near his full power. The reason he lost to WW Hulk was because he wanted to show that he could take Hulks punches. He would be the one to kill Doomsday the same way twice. Plus he has the power of a million exploding suns bull$%&

#38 Edited by BamVam (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@kanen said:

# Sentry would annihilate doomsday. 1 he is known for taking the toughest of the tough down with little effort. He was killed by Thor but Sentry wanted to be killed so he wasn't using no where near his full power. The reason he lost to WW Hulk was because he wanted to show that he could take Hulks punches. He would be the one to kill Doomsday the same way twice. Plus he has the power of a million exploding suns bull$%&

#39 Posted by Experio (15340 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry

#40 Posted by Kanen (166 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry he is faster and stronger than superman

#41 Posted by sophia89 (3511 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by Kazuma_Bushi (797 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday because Sentry will conveniently forget about all his other powers and fly into Doomsday's fist like he did with WWH lol

#43 Posted by Cregan_Stark (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry without a ton of trouble

#44 Posted by reaverlation (15587 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#45 Posted by Joygirl (19396 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday holds out against his matter manipulation long enough to adapt to it. Then rips Sentry's arms and legs off and shoves them through his own body like the most f***ed-up pincushion ever.

#46 Posted by Kevin2415 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday and easily he already has resistance to taking a beating to death from when he fought superman and they both died so now he is stronger

#47 Posted by Killerwasp (4088 posts) - - Show Bio

@sesaw said:

Good fight im taking Sentry he's more versitile

#48 Edited by Cgoodness (4303 posts) - - Show Bio

How ironic, the guy who made it his job ripping people apart vs the guy know for recently getting ripped in half

#49 Posted by w0nd (3267 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: After the debate with Mr.Master on the other thread, i am waiting for Brian Michael Bendis to reply to my question about whether Molecule Man was , for whatever reason, depowered for the purpose of the story. I'll wait till he replies, and then make a case from there on.

As per molecule man, here is the whole chronology of post retcon molecule man i created a while back: http://www.comicvine.com/molecule-man/4005-11880/forums/post-retcon-molecule-man-chronology-755744/

im guessing you never heard back :P

#50 Posted by BeaconofStrength (5172 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry gives him the Ares treatment.