The Sentry Vs Any Thor

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Marvelous_3212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Why are all the die hard Thor fans thinking he can defeat the Sentry/Void?! I'm actually a fan of both characters, but even I can recognize a lopsided match when I see one. In seige, The sentry/void completely dominated Thor and his allies all at the same time! They weren't even able to touch the Void until their powers were drastically amped by the norn stones. They were being dominated all the way up until Stark rammed the helicarrier into him. That effect caused him to revert back into his human form again. He then begged someone to kill him before the void returned, which subsequently happened. As he was turning back (no completely the void yet), Thor hit him with the lightning that ended the fight. After reading this comic and seeing the Sentry's powers, how could you have even the slightest assumption that Thor is more powerful? If this isn't evident enough, read Uncanny Avengers an you will see Thor get dominated again by Sentry (horsemen of death).

Thor needs to defeat any incarnation of the Hulk before he can step up to the Sentry. He has not defeated the Hulk one time! There are always excuses surrounding these fight from Thor fans, but the facts are the facts. The Void broke every bone in the Hulks body, nearly killing him. An unstable Sentry stalemated the strongest incarnation of the Hulk, so just imagine what would of happened if the Void would of finished the fight. We all know the great feats that both of then have done, but the greatest was done by the Sentry when he defeated the Molecule Man, and learned that he can control molecules just like him. The same Molecule Man that held his own against the Beyonder.

The last thing I am going to talk about is the odinforce (thorforce) Thor. He is very powerful, but his power is overrated. Iron man stalemated Thor and the Red Hulk beat him, both while he had the odinforce. Thor even stated in the Red Hulk battle that the Red Hulk could of killed him if he wanted to. Eventually, Thor and the green hulk were able to defeat him. Now let's talk about the Sentry's powers. We haven't even scratched the surface of his true powers! No one knows the Sentry's full powers, or if there is even a cap on them. Some characters have said that his powers are limitless, and that he is just now starting to discover them. Controlling molecules and bringing people back from the dead are said to be just the beginning. More and more evidence is suggesting that he is a sentinel life force, which would put him way above all sky fathers.

I hope this post puts a stop to Thor's fans trying to compare him to greatness :)

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rune King Thor - Old King Thor - Necro-Thor. This versions Stomp Sentry forever.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ this and since when has iron man stalemated Thor? Thor stomped him before very easily and is able to rip apart his armor easily

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@lord44 said:

Rune King Thor - Old King Thor - Necro-Thor. This versions Stomp Sentry forever.

This, also classic Thor had some ridiculous feats as well. Lifting the midgard serpent, godblasts, etc...

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@jayc1324 said:

^ this and since when has iron man stalemated Thor? Thor stomped him before very easily and is able to rip apart his armor easily

I think he was talking about the Avengers movie ;)

Marvelous_3212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron man in thorebuster stalemated him. I have scans If you need them. Rune king is still considered a sky father. He wouldn't be able to compete with the Sentry if half of his powers turn out to be true.

Marvelous_3212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love how you guys didn't talk about anything that Thor "has done". Like how he can't beat any version of the Hulk or the Sentry? He hasn't won once. It's time you guys throw out your glory and accept the facts :)

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelous_3212: The thorbuster was powered by asgard magic and even then Thor came out of that fight looking better. Thor has beaten savage Hulk, the total tally is still 3-to-3 between Thor and Hulk. He also stalemated mindless Hulk, the Hulk that had no Bruce Banner to hold him back and became just the completely mindless force of destruction. It even noted that the rest of the Avengers (Iron Man, Vision, Captain Marvel etc.) were scared to get in Thor's way.

So yes he's beaten the Hulk before. When Thor came down from the moon and laid into Rulk the Hulk interrupted him but Rulk stated that if the Hulk hadn't interrupted Thor then Rulk would've died.

He also outright wrecked Iron Man when he came back. He had Odinforce but he made note that it didn't make him physically stronger. The idea that Iron Man stalemated him is ridiculous consider Iron Man had no helmet, and his armor was completely inoperable when Thor was done with him.

As far as the Sentry goes Thor's only fought amped versions of the Sentry i.e. voided Sentry and Death Seed Sentry. However a lot like Thor Sentry's power level has never really been measured. Overall Sentry could probably win but it really depends on his mental state because Sentry also jobs all the time.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Other than tapping into the Void and without the Death Seed, Sentry has nothing on Thor than maybe speed

Marvelous_3212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@park: thor has never out right beaten the hulk, not once. It's always either a stalemate or the Hulk dominates him. I have scans of thor getting man handled, do you have scans of where Thor completely wins the match?With Rulk, Rulk had the opportunity to kill Thor before Thor came back into the fight. The only reason Thor had a chance was because the Red Hulk was bouncing back and fourth, fighting each of them one after another.

Odinforce Thor hasn't been impressive at all

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lord44

@marvelous_3212: Talking about Red Hulk eh?

No Caption Provided

He was only a freaking PIS machine with Loeb force.

Marvelous_3212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord44: Show me Thor beating any Hulk. I'm not asking for much :) I want to see thor leaving the fight while the Hulk is knocked out.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ssj_god

@lord44: Show me Thor beating any Hulk. I'm not asking for much :) I want to see thor leaving the fight while the Hulk is knocked out.

show us thor ever using a god blast on hulk .. i'm not asking much ;)

Bamapecan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You are asking for it. Someone is gonna post that ridiculous King Thor scan where he killed the Thing and Hulk with one arm and no Odin-Force.

Which btw....is one of the biggest examples of PIS I've ever seen. And is not to be taken seriously in my opinion.

Bamapecan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@marvelous_3212 said:

Thor did use Godblast on Hulk. And Hulk shrugged it off.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/65377/1353504-thorbreakssentrysneck.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/65377/1353502-thor_breaks_the_hulk.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjZIBF14I78AvOQdqq8mYq1t050b3PgE9i9B2P0QA9jsXYP_NwcA

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/square_avatar/10/103530/2304703-7.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/103530/2385906-7.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/square_avatar/10/103530/2304712-1.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/square_avatar/10/103530/2304713-2.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/103530/2304723-1.jpg

First 2 non canon but show what thor could potentially do.

Rest are all good.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@marvelous_3212 said:

really? ... please enlighten us with a scan

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By spiderbuck1

^ "What Ifs" are not cannon

Bamapecan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Bamapecan

@ssj_god said:

@bamapecan said:
@ssj_god said:

@marvelous_3212 said:

Pardon me, I meant he's shrugged off Warrior's Madness before.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ssj_god

@bamapecan said:

@ssj_god said:

@bamapecan said:
@ssj_god said:

@marvelous_3212 said:

the reason for me asking that.. is the fact that thor always holds back against anyone from midgard (he even said that).. even against the hulk.. well except in few ridiculous fights where thor doesn't seem to hold back but only brawls .. lol

telling it from a neutral point of view... thor should not beat hulk in a brawl... he should start stronger.. but as the fight progresses, hulk should have the upper hand every time... but to be fair, thor have many options than just brawl against hulk.. but due to PIS/WIS.. or plot needing.. whatever reason.. he doesn't use them.

and op saying he's a fan of both characters (sentry and thor) and then saying ironman stalemating OF thor and red hulk knocking him out is just ridiculous... only hulk from avengers are in thor's level.. does op not know thor showed ironman the difference between a man in metal armor and a god?.. or the ridiculous PIS power of loeb rulk?.... for god's sake thor fights cosmic threats in his own comics.. and he brings down his level when he fights along side of the avengers.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@bamapecan said:

@ssj_god said:

@bamapecan said:
@ssj_god said:

@marvelous_3212 said:

the reason for me asking that.. is the fact that thor always holds back against anyone from midgard (he even said that).. even against the hulk.. well except in few ridiculous fights where thor doesn't seem to hold back but only brawls .. lol

telling it from a neutral point of view... thor should not beat hulk in a brawl... he should start stronger.. but as the fight progresses, hulk should have the upper hand every time... but to be fair, thor have many options than just brawl against hulk.. but due to PIS/WIS.. or plot needing.. whatever reason.. he doesn't use them.

and op saying he's a fan of both characters (sentry and thor) and then saying ironman stalemating OF thor and red hulk knocking him out is just ridiculous... only hulk from avengers are in thor's level.. does op not know thor showed ironman the difference between a man in metal armor and a god?.. or the ridiculous PIS power of loeb rulk?.... for god's sake thor fights cosmic threats in his own comics.. and he bring downs his level when he fights along side of the avengers.

Yeah, i remember him saying he used like less than a third of his power or something along those lines. It's exactly why he beats silver surfer most of the time but beats hulk with only a slight majority, because against surfer, he can let loose a bit more. Only against Skyfathers and Cosmic beings thor goes all out.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@bamapecan said:

@ssj_god said:

@bamapecan said:
@ssj_god said:

@marvelous_3212 said:

and op saying he's a fan of both characters (sentry and thor) and then saying ironman stalemating OF thor and red hulk knocking him out is just ridiculous... only hulk from avengers are in thor's level.. does op not know thor showed ironman the difference between a man in metal armor and a god?.. or the ridiculous PIS power of loeb rulk?.... for god's sake thor fights cosmic threats in his own comics.. and he bring downs his level when he fights along side of the avengers.

Yeah, i remember him saying he used like less than a third of his power or something along those lines. It's exactly why he beats silver surfer most of the time but beats hulk with only a slight majority, because against surfer, he can let loose a bit more. Only against Skyfathers and Cosmic beings thor goes all out.

yes.. true.. like i said.. thor once said himself.. that he'll never go allout against anyone from midgard even if it costs his life.. because he's the one supposed to protect midgard.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ultragreenboy

@park said:

@marvelous_3212: The thorbuster was powered by asgard magic and even then Thor came out of that fight looking better. Thor has beaten savage Hulk, the total tally is still 3-to-3 between Thor and Hulk. He also stalemated mindless Hulk, the Hulk that had no Bruce Banner to hold him back and became just the completely mindless force of destruction. It even noted that the rest of the Avengers (Iron Man, Vision, Captain Marvel etc.) were scared to get in Thor's way.

So yes he's beaten the Hulk before. When Thor came down from the moon and laid into Rulk the Hulk interrupted him but Rulk stated that if the Hulk hadn't interrupted Thor then Rulk would've died.

He also outright wrecked Iron Man when he came back. He had Odinforce but he made note that it didn't make him physically stronger. The idea that Iron Man stalemated him is ridiculous consider Iron Man had no helmet, and his armor was completely inoperable when Thor was done with him.

As far as the Sentry goes Thor's only fought amped versions of the Sentry i.e. voided Sentry and Death Seed Sentry. However a lot like Thor Sentry's power level has never really been measured. Overall Sentry could probably win but it really depends on his mental state because Sentry also jobs all the time.

No Caption Provided

XD Please post scans of this it would be perfect for this picture

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Marvel has punched the crap out of Sentry to the point he was knocked out in orbit, so why can't Thor defeat him?

ThorBoy2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ThorBoy2221

@ssj_god: I'm a Thor fan and even I know that he is outmatched here. Thankfully the Hulk hasn't hasn't used his most powerful move, which is ripping Thor in half, otherwise he wouldn't be in the comics anymore. I'm glad he just decides to leave Everytime he beats Thor instead of finishing him off. It is very sad that we don't have a single win over the Hulk or the Sentry. I think we need some new writers.

Even though I like Thor I don't see him beating a full powered sentry/void even with the odinforce etc. Thor's powers will only be at a sky father level at best. These powers have caps to them otherwise odin would be able to be galactus or the celestials (which he didn't). The Sentrys powers are said to be limitless, even that they could come from the one-above-all, so why are we comparing these two? the sentry brung Asgard down by himself while putting a beating on all of the Asgardians. If it wasn't for the Avengers arriving he would of succeeded in killing them all. He was clearly written to be stronger than Thor. Even a Thor that had help from everyone around him, while everyone was juiced up with the norn stones, couldn't beat him. Not until Stark ran the helicarrier into him. So that alone should be evident enough.

Did you guy see what the sentry did to the Molecule man? Even odin couldn't beat him, and the sentry tore him to peaces. Let's just face the facts guys.

Besides, my grandmother could destroy odin or king thor while in their odin sleep. This is a huge weakness that puts every "character" able to kill him. And don't say, "oh well the destroyer will watch over him" or something stupid like that, because then it wouldn't be one on one :). The sentry, as states by tony stark and Shield, doesn't have a weakness.

And Thor beat the Hulk and the thing in a "what if" spin off in the future. We don't know if he was being powered up, so we will just have to wait to find out. Since you brought this up, did you see the "What If" where the sentry was able to take a break before fighting everyone? He killed every single person then the Void took over the world. So please don't compare "What Ifs" here. Have a good day everyone.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: I'm a Thor fan and even I know that he is outmatched here. Thankfully the Hulk hasn't hasn't used his most powerful move, which is ripping Thor in half, otherwise he wouldn't be in the comics anymore. I'm glad he just decides to leave Everytime he beats Thor instead of finishing him off. It is very sad that we don't have a single win over the Hulk or the Sentry. I think we need some new writers.

Even though I like Thor I don't see him beating a full powered sentry/void even with the odinforce etc. Thor's powers will only be at a sky father level at best. These powers have caps to them otherwise odin would be able to be galactus or the celestials (which he didn't). The Sentrys powers are said to be limitless, even that they could come from the one-above-all, so why are we comparing these two? the sentry brung Asgard down by himself while putting a beating on all of the Asgardians. If it wasn't for the Avengers arriving he would of succeeded in killing them all. He was clearly written to be stronger than Thor. Even a Thor that had help from everyone around him, while everyone was juiced up with the norn stones, couldn't beat him. Not until Stark ran the helicarrier into him. So that alone should be evident enough.

Did you guy see what the sentry did to the Molecule man? Even odin couldn't beat him, and the sentry tore him to peaces. Let's just face the facts guys.

Besides, my grandmother could destroy odin or king thor while in their odin sleep. This is a huge weakness that puts every "character" able to kill him. And don't say, "oh well the destroyer will watch over him" or something stupid like that, because then it wouldn't be one on one :). The sentry, as states by tony stark and Shield, doesn't have a weakness. Have a good day everyone.

i have never said thor would win this fight... only things i've said are the general things which are true in comics

u should not call yourself a thor fan after the bolded part....... hulk's best feat is blasting planet (though it wasn't fully busted otherwise hulk would've died in space).. or busting planet size meteors .. where as thor have survived blasts from celestials.. has servived hits from celestials

i have no obligation to reply to a newbee or a regular with an alt acc who lowballs a character after naming his profile after them.. but, thor has never used any of his versatility on hulk

and the reason why your grandmother will not be able to make a single scratch on odin or thor while they are sleeping is because they are bulletproof, have almost invulnerable skin.. and even wolverines adamantium claws were only able to scratch the skin before....

stop replying with crappy posts ... in this fight, void should defeat thor

ThorBoy2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Marvel.com says that he is very vulnerable to attacks while in this state, and that even being woken early could kill him.

My grandma poking the all father with a cane while he is in the odin sleep > odin or king thor. Just saying.

And I am a thor fan, I just hate how Marvel had made him a joke in the past 20 years. Classic thor needs to be brung back.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god: Marvel.com says that he is very vulnerable to attacks while in this state, and that even being woken early could kill him.

My grandma poking the all father with a cane while he is in the odin sleep > odin or king thor. Just saying.

And I am a thor fan, I just hate how Marvel had made him a joke in the past 20 years. Classic thor needs to be brung back.

wikis aren't reliable anyway .. still he is vulnerable means he's unable to fight back ... that doesn't mean his skin or body composition changes... a skin.. which is bulletproof.. gets only scratch from adamantium and not cuttable with anything except asgardian blades would be effected by poking of a cane is ridiculous -_-

marvel has made thor toooooooo much inconsistant ... some showings which should not even happened were shown .. based on which, entire idea of the thnder god could be changed... yes.. classic thor's feats were much consistent.. for that he was good... but classic thor was a HUGE plot device just like sa superman , for that, he was bad for the story.

Marvelous_1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Marvelous_1221

@ssj_god: i want to believe you I really do, but why in the "what if" spin off did wolverine cut King Thor's arm off? It didn't seem to be that indestructible?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: i want to believe you I really do, but why in the "what if" spin off did wolverine cut King Thor's arm off? It didn't seem to be that indestructible?

that was non canon .... and in canon, thor got few scratches by his adamantium claw... though i think it won't be fair with wolverine if his claws can't cut through uncuttable things.. that's the whole point of wolverine's character.. and i strictly believe characters should get what they deserve.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 thedailybagel  Moderator

@marvelous_1221: what! Thors beaten hulk before as has hulk beaten thor.

Rune king thor stomps any version of sentry.

King thor kills sentry.

Necro thor kills sentry.

Do your homework. Then come back.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelous_1221: what! Thors beaten hulk before as has hulk beaten thor.

Rune king thor stomps any version of sentry.

King thor kills sentry.

Necro thor kills sentry.

Do your homework. Then come back.

ohh.. i forgot about any version of thor... i was saying about the classic thor only

yeah.... any skyfather and beyond thor stomps sentry ... though sentry is unkillable.. i don't know how he could be killed

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@ssj_god: they just blow him to bits constantly, eventually he'll realise that he's not getting anywhere.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: And Blue Marvel's creator even said that Thor is more powerful. Sentry can't beat Thor unless Void or Death Seed is involved

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: And Blue Marvel's creator even said that Thor is more powerful. Sentry can't beat Thor unless Void or Death Seed is involved

Oh yeah I forgot he said that. Pretty much sums things up, although Blue Marvel can win, Thor has a bigger chance too. Agreed on the Sentry part too.

ThorBoy2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ThorBoy2221

@New_World_Order: @thedailybagel: @ssj_god: Hahaha this is "typical" Thor fan lingo, I love it. Each one of you know that No Thor hasn't beaten either the Sentry or The Hulk, which basically shows you how weak he is. But my favorite part is that in order for you guys to be able to keep believing in him and to keep him your favorite character, even while he keeps getting his butt kicked, is because you guys keep comparing him to a thor that "has been" or "will be". Each of you know that he is getting destroyed by these guys but you keep saying, "yeah well.. What if.." Blah blah blah. Face the facts that are in the comics. Search through any comic and watch thor get manhandled by these two guys.

You guys talk about, "oh but he will be a sky father one day", and this means nothing. Being a god in marvel is a joke. If you don't believe me, just watch how the Hulk tore through Mt. Olympus's strongest gods, easily dispatching each one. He then allowed himself to be beaten by Zeus, in order to prove a point to him. But he destroyed them all before he got there! A basic Hulk did this. Ares, the god of war, was torn in half by the Sentry. They make them out to be jokes in marvel.

Then you guys want to talk about Rune king Thor like he has some greats feats, which is a joke. Show me him defeating someone with great power that is actually fighting back (and not a raging bull). Show me him being able to manipulate molecules on a level above the Molecule man. Show me him bringing someone back to life. You can't! What he has proved so far isn't much more than a herald level character. And what is the reason for this, simply because their hasn't been enough issues of him that shows just how powerful, or weak, he is. Which means you guys don't even know his true power, which could be on a much smaller scale than you'd want it to be. Don't come out saying he's "all this" if you really don't know.

Bottom line.

Sentry is greater than Current Thor, and he's quickly gaining on Odins powers.

A mentally stable sentry or the Void, and possible dark seed Sentry is greater than King Thor

The Sentry's full power will make Rune King powers look like a fart.

Thor's powers are capped (odin took all the power possible of Asgard to fight the celestials), the Sentry's are said to be limitless, possibly from the one-above-all, and that he is slowly discovering them all. Some writers are even hinting that his powers are from the biblical god. There simply is no comparison. Just stick to fighting the frost giants :)

Oh and bagel, please show me one fight where Thor has defeated the Hulk (either knocking him out or killing him, we need a true victory). I have scans of the Hulk doing this to Thor if you need them.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#39  Edited By Cream_God
No Caption Provided

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorboy2221: what are you saying Sabast_Allen posted links to thor beating them both

here they are

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/65377/1353504-thorbreakssentrysneck.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/65377/1353502-thor_breaks_the_hulk.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjZIBF14I78AvOQdqq8mYq1t050b3PgE9i9B2P0QA9jsXYP_NwcA

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/square_avatar/10/103530/2304703-7.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/103530/2385906-7.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/square_avatar/10/103530/2304712-1.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/square_avatar/10/103530/2304713-2.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/103530/2304723-1.jpg

First 2 non canon but show what thor could potentially do.

Rest are all good.

ThorBoy2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolcat4: haha are you really trying this issue again? I don't go with "what ifs" or cannons, but for arguments sake, read the one where the sentry was able to take a break before his fight with all the heros. He killed them all, Thor included, and then the Void took over the world. Please don't waste my time with these "imaginary" comics.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

@lord44 said:

Rune King Thor - Old King Thor - Necro-Thor - Frog Thor. This versions Stomp Sentry forever.

Fixed :P

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorboy2221: what i want to know is how you call your self a thor fan and how you do not know what modern thor can do im not saying he beats sentry but have you even read god of thunder it shows how powerful he is

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord44 said:

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this thread even?..

Jmarshmallow

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I cannot stand this Marvelous guy, but he does have a point. I don't know why but marvel has made the Sentry way too overpowered. I think it would be a good fight. Everyone except necro thor. Necro thor Is around herald level. He is just a regular thor who has merged his powers with the Gorr the God Butcher’s sword, combing their powers into one. They are taking on a severely weakened galactus, just like the one that was so weak it allowed for the surfer to beat him. So I'm not impressed.

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: Thor beating up the hulk and the thing is pretty much summed up by Thorboy when he said: @coolcat4: haha are you really trying this issue again? I don't go with "what ifs" or cannons, but for arguments sake, read the one where the sentry was able to take a break before his fight with all the heros. He killed them all, Thor included, and then the Void took over the world. Please don't waste my time with these "imaginary" comics.

Haha those comics are garbage. Go by "what really happens" and not "what if's" haha.

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By coolcat4

@betarayz8317: ya didn't see where it said it wasn't canon so my fault sorry

Egemensson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I cannot stand this Marvelous guy, but he does have a point. I don't know why but marvel has made the Sentry way too overpowered. I think it would be a good fight. Everyone except necro thor. Necro thor Is around herald level. He is just a regular thor who has merged his powers with the Gorr the God Butcher’s sword, combing their powers into one. They are taking on a severely weakened galactus, just like the one that was so weak it allowed for the surfer to beat him. So I'm not impressed.

that was odinforce thor, not regular.. and galactus has just "feasted on" earth, so he was not that weakened. he had the upperhand against thor, which means the fight was way over surfer's power level. you may call it PIS or WIS-well, i don't-, but it's still a legitimate feat.

any thor above regular one is more powerful than any sentry, necro thor and RKT stomps so hard that not even the artists picture him again..

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Newblood2333

@egemensson: odin force thor was stalemated against iron man and beaten by the red hulk. He even said that the red hulk could of killed him if he wanted to. Thor's powers are eventually capped, that's why the writers in "necro- thor" gave him another characters powers. So he could stand a chance. Odin used all of the powers possible in Asgard, both present and past, to attack a celestial. This power level was above the rune king level and he was swatted like a fly. The sentrys powers are are truly limitless. In his first series that was published in 2000, it was stated that his full powers will make him omnipotent. As stated, He has the power to rewrite any characters history, and he has shown that he has the ability to bring himself back from dead, instantly. As he did twice in his fight with the molecule man, which ultimately allowed the sentry to beat him. He said that after siege, he "chose" to stay dead, he wanted to keep the Void away (who temporarily left him because he got bored). As he stated a few times in his comics, he can't truly die. This fight, with dark seed Sentry, might be a decent match. But regular sentry/void, which will return, at full power, no Thor stands a chance.