The Superior Six:

Members pictured

No Caption Provided

Conditions:

• Morals On
  • No Prep
  • Random Encounter
  • Standard Gear
  • Spider-man is in complete control of the Six (Ie: No mind-break)
  • Win by KO, Death or Incap

No Caption Provided

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

close fight... but id give a slight majority to SA due to the fact that the team is smarter overall. no one is going to really be able to hurt Britain except for sandman. SpOck is going to be dividing his attention as well

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Which human torch is that?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jashro44

@hyperlight said:

close fight... but id give a slight majority to SA due to the fact that the team is smarter overall. no one is going to really be able to hurt Britain except for sandman. SpOck is going to be dividing his attention as well

Well the secret avengers don't have a lot of options to deal with sand man either. And what counter do they have for Mysterions illusions?

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@strider92: Nice battle! Ill get to this in a little bit.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Valkyrie and Captain Brit I an will be too too troublesome.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hyperlight

@jashro44: sandman can be taken care of with HT but as for mysterio if spidey can deal with mysterio im sure beasts might take care of him and most of his illusions wont even be threat to Cap Brit

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: sandman can be taken care of with HT but as for mysterio if spidey can deal with mysterio im sure beasts might take care of him and most of his illusions wont even be threat to Cap Brit

How does beast deal with mysterions (thats not mysterio in the picture) illusions? And whats stopping Mysterion from pretty much tricking the secret avengers into fighting each other with his illusions? Human torch is one option but thats pretty much it. If he gets taken down then they lose there options of dealing with sand man.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

I am thinking stalemate between Electro and Captain Britain.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: beast is just as capable intellectually and He has heard of mysterio so he has a general idea of his skillset. Not saying it would be easy

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: beast is just as capable intellectually and He has heard of mysterio so he has a general idea of his skillset. Not saying it would be easy

Being smart doesn't allow him to see through illusions. Just because he knows who Myserio is doesn't mean he can counter. Spider-man knows mysterio more then anyone and he's had problems with his illusions.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: beast would have the general tech necessary to see through them since he would have multi spectrum goggle his person and enhanced senses

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BringnIt

@jashro44 said:

Jim Hammond.

As for the battle, I personally think once Brian's team begins to fall around him, particularly with some well-placed illusions from faux Mysterio, Brian's confidence will waver and he will go down. Superior is also a great strategist and usually has contingency plans for villains and heroes alike.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bringnit said:

@jashro44 said:

Jim Hammond.

As for the battle, I personally think once Brian's team begins to fall around him, particularly with some well-placed illusions from faux Mysterio, Brian's confidence will waver and he will go down. Superior is also a great strategist and usually has contingency plans for villains and heroes alike.

I don't care about that. No, Seriously, where have you been :P?

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

If the Secret Avengers are able to take down Mysterio right off the bat before he gets the chance to cause too much trouble they should win via Captain Britain.

If not then they'll all slowly fall due to fighting each other or falling into traps via illusions allowing the Superior Six to claim a victory.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Can you explain to me how exactly Mysterions illusions work? Same as regular Mysterio?

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@bringnit said:

@jashro44 said:

Jim Hammond.

I don't care about that. No, Seriously, where have you been :P?

Here and there. Hopefully some matches grab my attention, or I will once again BAMF away.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jashro44

@bringnit said:

@jashro44 said:

Jim Hammond.

Didn't he do something to sentry? I don't know much about him.

Thats true. I forgot captain Britans powers were connected to his confidence.

@jashro44: Can you explain to me how exactly Mysterions illusions work? Same as regular Mysterio?

Yea there the same as mysterio's.