#1 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
#2 Posted by neno1277 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm going with bane......

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

The Russian.CURBSTOMP.Believe it or not..The Russian is a better fighter than he appears to be.

#4 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6196 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle of the steroid freaks ehh.... I think Bane's smarter, but I do give it to Vance that the Russian is a better fighter, though Bane broke Batman's back, and Punisher beat the Russian with less of a problem then Batman did when he first faced Bane. I'll go with Bane, I am fairly sure he is stronger, and completely sure he is smarter

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
eganthevile1 said:
"Battle of the steroid freaks ehh.... I think Bane's smarter, but I do give it to Vance that the Russian is a better fighter, though Bane broke Batman's back, and Punisher beat the Russian with less of a problem then Batman did when he first faced Bane. I'll go with Bane, I am fairly sure he is stronger, and completely sure he is smarter"
Yea..Bane broke Batman's back but he was exhausted and he wasn't ready for the attack.The Punisher beat the Russian because he was heavily armed.Bane has no weapons so this would be strictly h2h.
#6 Posted by Fresh Prince (4987 posts) - - Show Bio

russian

#7 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"eganthevile1 said:
"Battle of the steroid freaks ehh.... I think Bane's smarter, but I do give it to Vance that the Russian is a better fighter, though Bane broke Batman's back, and Punisher beat the Russian with less of a problem then Batman did when he first faced Bane. I'll go with Bane, I am fairly sure he is stronger, and completely sure he is smarter"
Yea..Bane broke Batman's back but he was exhausted and he wasn't ready for the attack.The Punisher beat the Russian because he was heavily armed.Bane has no weapons so this would be strictly h2h."
no he didn't, the punisher was unarmed and weak when they fought too.  He beat him by throwing a hot pizza at him.
#8 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane

#9 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Bane wins as long as he is superpowered by The Venom
#10 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

bane is smarter and stronger then the russian (its so wierd trans sibiran orchestra started playing on my playlist when i typed the russian.) im not sure if he beats him on skill. it will be a long one though.

#11 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#12 Edited by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

the russian might just creep out bane because of his moobs. And that he likes to wear a dress sometimes.

#13 Posted by Colt Stampede (46 posts) - - Show Bio

The Russian.OVERKILL.

#14 Posted by Hillmen (18 posts) - - Show Bio

bane

#15 Posted by Colt Stampede (46 posts) - - Show Bio
Colt Stampede said:
"The Russian.OVERKILL."

#16 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane

#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Colt Stampede said:
"Colt Stampede said:
"The Russian.OVERKILL."

"

#18 Edited by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people think the Russian is so hard to beat? He couldn't even kill a weak Punisher and has like a weird weakness to hot things.

#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:
"Why do people think the Russian is so hard to beat? He couldn't even kill a weak Punisher and has like a weird weakness to hot things."
Bane couldn't do it either.
#20 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
"Why do people think the Russian is so hard to beat? He couldn't even kill a weak Punisher and has like a weird weakness to hot things."
Bane couldn't do it either."
What? Kill a weak punisher? If your refering to a crossover then I don't even care, those are retarded and should never be taken seriously.

Bane is stronger and smarter than the russian, and he doesn't get beat by hot pizza's.
#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
What? Kill a weak punisher? If your refering to a crossover then I don't even care, those are retarded and should never be taken seriously.

Bane is stronger and smarter than the russian, and he doesn't get beat by hot pizza's."
I'm not referring to anything but Punisher's skills.
Bane may be stronger and smarter but the Russian has him beat in fighting skill.
#22 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:

Bane is stronger and smarter than the russian, and he doesn't get beat by hot pizza's."
Bane may be stronger and smarter but the Russian has him beat in fighting skill.
"

I can accept that, but it really doesn't mean much when his opponents strength can lift 2 tons normally and can be increased if he takes an even higher dosage of the venom. His skin, bones, and muscles also become much denser when using the venom normally. He can also inject himself with the venom to heal.

So being a little better at fighting really doesn't seem like a factor that would push the russian ahead.
#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:

"

I can accept that, but it really doesn't mean much when his opponents strength can lift 2 tons normally and can be increased if he takes an even higher dosage of the venom. His skin, bones, and muscles also become much denser when using the venom normally. He can also inject himself with the venom to heal.

So being a little better at fighting really doesn't seem like a factor that would push the russian ahead."
Better fighting isn't a factor? But that's how Batman beats him....
#24 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:

"

So being a little better at fighting really doesn't seem like a factor that would push the russian ahead."
Better fighting isn't a factor? But that's how Batman beats him...."

I said being a little better at fighting, which I honestly don't even believe seeing he lost to frank (unless you think frank is a better fighter than batman...lol).

Your comparing a regular foe of batman's (one of the greatest fighters in DC)  to a guy who got beat by a weak punisher (who doesn't have fighting ability even close to batmans)

#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:

"

I said being a little better at fighting, which I honestly don't even believe seeing he lost to frank (unless you think frank is a better fighter than batman...lol).

Your comparing a regular foe of batman's (one of the greatest fighters in DC)  to a guy who got beat by a weak punisher (who doesn't have fighting ability even close to batmans)

"
The Punisher is way ahead of Bane too.
#26 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:

"

"
The Punisher is way ahead of Bane too."
No...in a fight without weapons bane would kill him.
#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:"
No...in a fight without weapons bane would kill him."
Bane isn't even Top 20 in fighting skill in DC...Punisher is at least top 15 in Marvel.Used to be higher before everyone started becoming a master of all these styles.I don't even think Bane could beat Batroc let alone the Punisher.You have to be kidding me with that.
#28 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:"
Bane isn't even Top 20 in fighting skill in DC...Punisher is at least top 15 in Marvel.Used to be higher before everyone started becoming a master of all these styles.I don't even think Bane could beat Batroc let alone the Punisher.You have to be kidding me with that."

If he grabs punisher he's dead and thats very likely seeing frank is no where near as quick or swift as batman. Bane is in the 2 ton range and his body is very dense becouse of the venom (bones, muscles and skin)
#29 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"no he didn't, the punisher was unarmed and weak when they fought too.  He beat him by throwing a hot pizza at him."

Lol.  Russian sucks.  Bane wins.
#30 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"no he didn't, the punisher was unarmed and weak when they fought too.  He beat him by throwing a hot pizza at him."

Lol.  Russian sucks.  Bane wins."

Pretty much
#31 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"the human Juggernaut said:

Lol.  Russian sucks.  Bane wins."

Pretty much
#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
Bane isn't even Top 20 in fighting skill in DC...Punisher is at least top 15 in Marvel.Used to be higher before everyone started becoming a master of all these styles.I don't even think Bane could beat Batroc let alone the Punisher.You have to be kidding me with that."

If he grabs punisher he's dead and thats very likely seeing frank is no where near as quick or swift as batman. Bane is in the 2 ton range and his body is very dense becouse of the venom (bones, muscles and skin)"
Frank has beaten stronger and better fighters than Bane h2h...so cut it out.
#33 Edited by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:

If he grabs punisher he's dead and thats very likely seeing frank is no where near as quick or swift as batman. Bane is in the 2 ton range and his body is very dense becouse of the venom (bones, muscles and skin)"
Frank has beaten stronger and better fighters than Bane h2h...so cut it out."

Like who? Show me who in the 2 ton range who can go beyond it and can almost shrug off bullets that frank has beat in h2h. Even if you do what does that have to do with the russian beating bane? The russian sucks period.

Guy who fights batman > Guy who fights weak punisher and gets defeated by him because of a hot pizza.
#34 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:

Like who? Show me who in the 2 ton range who can go beyond it and can almost shrug off bullets that frank has beat in h2h. Even if you do what does that have to do with the russian beating bane? The russian sucks period.

Guy who fights batman > Guy who fights weak punisher and gets defeated by him because of a hot pizza."
1.First of all..your dwelling on one low end showing of what the Russian can do.Ok..he got beat by a weak Punisher.Taskmaster got beat by Deadpool while Deadpool's arms and legs were bound together..he's still a better fighter than him.

2.2 ton range? That is a joke to Frank..he knocked out U.S Agent who lifts 10 tons.

3.You just keep saying the Russian sucks..that isn't an argument.You obviously have no idea what he can do.You say what does the whoever the Punisher beat have to do with the Russian..it proves Bane can't beat Frank either so the Russian losing to him doesn't mean much.

4.And stop bringing up Batman like Bane actually ever has a chance against him.The only time Bane had a chance is when he set Batman up..Bane has lost to Robin & Nightwing.
#35 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:

Guy who fights batman > Guy who fights weak punisher and gets defeated by him because of a hot pizza."
1.First of all..your dwelling on one low end showing of what the Russian can do.Ok..he got beat by a weak Punisher.Taskmaster got beat by Deadpool while Deadpool's arms and legs were bound together..he's still a better fighter than him.

2.2 ton range? That is a joke to Frank..he knocked out U.S Agent who lifts 10 tons.

3.You just keep saying the Russian sucks..that isn't an argument.You obviously have no idea what he can do.You say what does the whoever the Punisher beat have to do with the Russian..it proves Bane can't beat Frank either so the Russian losing to him doesn't mean much.

4.And stop bringing up Batman like Bane actually ever has a chance against him.The only time Bane had a chance is when he set Batman up..Bane has lost to Robin & Nightwing.
"

1. Its still a point, its fairly easy to find something hot. Yeah I read that and thought it was BS because like you said TM is a better fighter.

2. Yeah and? Your acting like frank and the russian are the same person. The russian wasn't able to kill a weak punisher and your are so sure he can beat bane.

3. I am sorry but its true, how can you expect me not to bring that fight with punisher up since he got owned so fast...and BY A PIZZA!

4. All three of them are better martial artists than frank...who beat the russian when he was unarmed and weak.
#36 Posted by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio

witch one of them is stronger?

#37 Posted by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio

punisher sticked that knife into russian russian didnt even show he was hurt.

#38 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@celmaijmen said:
" witch one of them is stronger? "
Bane. 

@celmaijmen said:
" punisher sticked that knife into russian russian didnt even show he was hurt. "

I'm pretty sure they arn't talking about the movie.
#39 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" Bane wins as long as he is superpowered by The Venom
"
I agree with this
#40 Posted by PastePotPete (350 posts) - - Show Bio

: @bloodmist: unless you talking about Sebastian Shaw the comic version is usually stronger than the movie version and yeah the comic version of the Russian beat Spiderman up four times and even he didn't even beat him he just pimps slapped spidey but it's a huge PIS