No Caption Provided
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Tyrant.The Runner's stats suggest most of what he's done without a gem is absolutely ridiculous.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Tyrant easily in the first fight. The second one could be interesting. I'd like to hear what people think of it.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

If Thanos can beat people with Gems...so can Tyrant.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Mortein
@Vance Astro said:

" If Thanos can beat people with Gems...so can Tyrant. "

Thanos tricked them all, besides Thanos had gems to.
He had time gem and power gem when he fought Runner, if I remember correctly, it has been a long time.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

@Vance Astro said:

" If Thanos can beat people with Gems...so can Tyrant. "

Thanos Quest, indeed. I had forgotten of that encounter.
BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BIackFlash
So Thanos without the Infinity Gems is getting seriously owned by an Elder like Runner
and Tryant being unable to put Thanos down for good will probably get blitzed by Runner too
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By czarny_samael666

From what I remember The Runner only thought that his speed comes from gem. Thanos told him that Space Gem allows him to teleportation not to boost his speed. Runner even without gem defeated Collector.

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kagetaicho

I don't know. Runner did pwn Surfer almost as easily as Tyrant. And with the space gen he just might stand a chance.....Maybe.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@kagetaicho said:
" I don't know. Runner did pwn Surfer almost as easily as Tyrant. And with the space gen he just might stand a chance.....Maybe. "
Everyone always brings this up but fails to actually look into what Runner is capable of...and beating Silver Surfer is not one of the things he is capable of.
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kagetaicho
@Vance Astro said:
" @kagetaicho said:
" I don't know. Runner did pwn Surfer almost as easily as Tyrant. And with the space gen he just might stand a chance.....Maybe. "
Everyone always brings this up but fails to actually look into what Runner is capable of...and beating Silver Surfer is not one of the things he is capable of. "
Did you ever read the issue with Runner vs Surfer? He clearly beat him. Also no matter what Surfer did there's no way he could've won at least not by death.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@kagetaicho said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @kagetaicho said:
Everyone always brings this up but fails to actually look into what Runner is capable of...and beating Silver Surfer is not one of the things he is capable of. "
Did you ever read the issue with Runner vs Surfer? He clearly beat him. Also no matter what Surfer did there's no way he could've won at least not by death. "
Nobody said he didn't beat him.I'm saying is you knew The Runner's actual power level you wouldn't be trying to use this PIS showing as a feat.
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kagetaicho
@Vance Astro said:
" @kagetaicho said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @kagetaicho said:
Did you ever read the issue with Runner vs Surfer? He clearly beat him. Also no matter what Surfer did there's no way he could've won at least not by death. "
Nobody said he didn't beat him.I'm saying is you knew The Runner's actual power level you wouldn't be trying to use this PIS showing as a feat. "
Okay Tyrant wins.
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Vance Astro said:
" @kagetaicho said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @kagetaicho said:
Nobody said he didn't beat him.I'm saying is you knew The Runner's actual power level you wouldn't be trying to use this PIS showing as a feat. "
Are you talking about the fight in the 80's?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@spiderpigbart said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @kagetaicho said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @kagetaicho said:
Are you talking about the fight in the 80's? "
Yes he is.
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Morpheus_ said:
" @spiderpigbart said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @kagetaicho said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @kagetaicho said:
Yes he is. "
That was a plot device.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@spiderpigbart said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @spiderpigbart said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @kagetaicho said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @kagetaicho said:
Yes he is. "
That was a plot device. "
I know, and we're in agreement. That's what Vance was saying.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Tevnoba

Tyrant wins both encounters.  Runner is not smart enough to utilize the space gem - for an elder his ignorance is only surpassed by Champion.

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

I wanted to make this but, BUMP
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points