Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By brainiac 1.0
caption
caption

vs

caption
caption

This is pre crisis darkseid. Who wins and why.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Oh Boy. I dont remember The Runner that well.  But I will pick Pre Crisis Darkseid out of spite

lol
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lordraiden

PC Darkseid, easily! He's handled so much more and better (Mordru/Time Trapper, anyone! and again, PC versions, soooooo many more times powerfull than current versions who have been so watered down compared to their heydays, well before COIE,  they might as well call them diet darkseid and diet superman :-)

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By brainiac 1.0

The runner can blitz darkseid all day. The runner is faster then the silver surfer. Silver surfer is faster than superman. And superman is able to dodge the omega beams with his speed. You guys are over looking the runner.

Blitzing thanos.
Blitzing thanos.

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

Faster than the surfer can blitz darkseid since superman can dodge the omega beams.
Faster than the surfer can blitz darkseid since superman can dodge the omega beams.

caption
caption

caption
caption

I will post trhe scans of superman dodging the omega beams.

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Triumphant
Well thats that isn't it. The Runner wins. I don't know about all this stuff about being faster than Superman.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Valor said:
"
Well thats that isn't it. The Runner wins. I don't know about all this stuff about being faster than Superman.
"
They say silver surfer is faster than superman. In the scans he is faster than the runner.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
What you have said about The Runner is true in terms of speed.... but even though Superman has dodged the Omega Beams before... he has also been hit with them too... and also keep in mind that Pre Crisis Darkseid was fighting Pre Crisis Kryptonians... who could also travel faster than light speed
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By brainiac 1.0
King Saturn said:
"What you have said about The Runner is true in terms of speed.... but even though Superman has dodged the Omega Beams before... he has also been hit with them too... and also keep in mind that Pre Crisis Darkseid was fighting Pre Crisis Kryptonians... who could also travel faster than light speed
"
The Runner would still put up a good battle right.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
brainiac 1.0 said:
"King Saturn said:
"What you have said about The Runner is true in terms of speed.... but even though Superman has dodged the Omega Beams before... he has also been hit with them too... and also keep in mind that Pre Crisis Darkseid was fighting Pre Crisis Kryptonians... who could also travel faster than light speed
"
The Runner would still put up a good battle right.
"
Yes He Would
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Triumphant
King Saturn said:
"
A good point. Darkseid's beams have hit Supes so why not the runner? I just might have to change my vote. I'm guessing that Darkseid is smarter than The Runner. Does anyone want to refute that?
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Valor said:
"King Saturn said:
"
A good point. Darkseid's beams have hit Supes so why not the runner? I just might have to change my vote. I'm guessing that Darkseid is smarter than The Runner. Does anyone want to refute that?
"

You dont have to ask.
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Triumphant
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Valor said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"

You dont have to ask."

Sorry
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Valor said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Valor said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"

You dont have to ask."

Sorry"

I was not mad.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zee crusher

Darkseid loses. Pre crisis superman could attain faster then light speeds but guess how long that took? Runner cold attain those speeds in much faster time. Runner was also moving so fast that he thought he was teleporting. If darkseids beams couldn't hit superman that one time he actually used his speed its impossible for it to hit runner who could easily evade the beams and let it hit darkseid.

Is darkseid smarter? Yes he is thanos did win that fight. If darkseid stronger? By god no he isn't runner is over 5 billion years old and could even over power and enraged surfer who could raise his strength up to unimited levels. You guys are also over looking the fact who ever runner fights he can make them not wanna really hurt them and act nice to them. Meanin he can make darkseid not wanna blast runner and just wanna use physical force.

Runner wins.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
zee crusher said:
"Darkseid loses. Pre crisis superman could attain faster then light speeds but guess how long that took? Runner cold attain those speeds in much faster time. Runner was also moving so fast that he thought he was teleporting. If darkseids beams couldn't hit superman that one time he actually used his speed its impossible for it to hit runner who could easily evade the beams and let it hit darkseid.

Is darkseid smarter? Yes he is thanos did win that fight. If darkseid stronger? By god no he isn't runner is over 5 billion years old and could even over power and enraged surfer who could raise his strength up to unimited levels. You guys are also over looking the fact who ever runner fights he can make them not wanna really hurt them and act nice to them. Meanin he can make darkseid not wanna blast runner and just wanna use physical force.

Runner wins. "
How physically strong is Runner ? I understand that he is obviously very fast... but just having speed doesnt always throw out as power...
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By zee crusher
King Saturn said:
"zee crusher said:
"Darkseid loses. Pre crisis superman could attain faster then light speeds but guess how long that took? Runner cold attain those speeds in much faster time. Runner was also moving so fast that he thought he was teleporting. If darkseids beams couldn't hit superman that one time he actually used his speed its impossible for it to hit runner who could easily evade the beams and let it hit darkseid.

Runner wins. "
How physically strong is Runner ? I understand that he is obviously very fast... but just having speed doesnt always throw out as power...
"

He can lift a far excess of 100 tons he is also stronger then being likes surfer, thor, gladiator.  Also in the vine as long as you have speed of your superman people think you win. Actually you have to be from dc as well. Gambler even said superman could beat galactus. But runner is pretty much a speedster who can lift 100 tons.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
zee crusher said:
"King Saturn said:
"zee crusher said:

Runner wins. "
"

He can lift a far excess of 100 tons he is also stronger then being likes surfer, thor, gladiator.  Also in the vine as long as you have speed of your superman people think you win. Actually you have to be from dc as well. Gambler even said superman could beat galactus. But runner is pretty much a speedster who can lift 100 tons."
Ah I See... well that is truly a factor here.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By zee crusher

Yeah one day people will actally think of the fights that go on lol.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SeSAW

The Silver Surfer himself is capable of speeds faster than Supes or Flash Pre and Post Crisis. The Runner is an Elder who Eternity stated is capable of being thousands of times faster than Surfer. Plus hes cosmically enhanced to the fullest exstent, theres no way DS could beat him. Runner  in power he should be just short of Galactus

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By never give up

Darkseid.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By never give up

bump.

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Scourge
never give up said:
"Darkseid."
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HalJordan1986x

agreed

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Bo88gdan

Runner wins

Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Cochise

Darkseid tanks the Runner's punches with durability that shrugs off the best hots of Pre-Crisis Kryptonians, then crushes the Runner with an overwhelming telepathic attack strong enough to enslave planets that the Runner has no defense against.

LordGalactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Runner. There's nothing Darkseid could do to hit the Runner. If Superman is fast enough to dodge his attacks, imagine what Runner could do.

BTW I always thought SS was fastest in Marvel. Is he faster than Flash too?

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Epicbeast3000
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Superman never dodged Pre-Crisis Darkseid's Omega Beams.