• 93 results
NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

The Rogues

Tarpit, Captain Cold, Abra Kadabra, Mirror Master, Top, Weather Wizard, & Dr. Alchemy

~VS~

Marvel

Graviton, Mandarin, Blackheart, Loki, and Spectrum (Photon)

Rules:

• Random encounter in Times Square
  • Fight starts 70 feet from one another
  • Everyone has basic knowledge of each other
  • Everyone has standard gear
  • Win by ko, death, incap, or BFR
XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Marvel.

I get the impression Blackheart's too much.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Only ones on Marvel that I really know about on Marvel team are Mandarin [ very basic knowledge of the character ] and Photon so I'm keeping outta' this one unless people need scans of something.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

Marvel.

Only ones on Marvel that I really know about on Marvel team are Mandarin [ very basic knowledge of the character ] and Photon so I'm keeping outta' this one unless people need scans of something.

So someone just informed me that Blackheart lost to Spidey and Daredevil. I need to find out what's behind that.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By XiiX

@nimamindtricks: Yeah, I'd heard about that, and I'm sure it's entirely plot related. Until someone clarifies, I can't imagine how it wouldn't/couldn't be.

Mephisto has similar losses(against Black Panther for instance), and we all know what he's capable of(Blackheart is almost as powerful in most iterations).

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki solos

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvel team wins

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

@nimamindtricks: Yeah, I'd heard about that, and I'm sure it's entirely plot related. Until someone clarifies, I can't imagine how it wouldn't/couldn't be.

Mephisto has similar losses(against Black Panther for instance), and we all know what he's capable of(Blackheart is almost as powerful in most iterations).

I don't think Mephistos loss to black panther was the same. Black Panther cut him off from his dimension for a bit which allowed him to knock mephisto down, and then they went to the panther gods realm and Black Panther fed him the souls of his ancestors which was too much for mephisto.

Black Panther had prep.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By chiq

Isn't Abra on that hell Lord level? Abra vs Blackheart who wins? I saw people say Abra would beat Gorr in another thread. Is Blackheart above Gorr?

I know Abra is below Neron though, since he asked him to give him really magic powers instead of tech.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By XiiX

@jashro44: I understand that.

My point was basically that it's often used against Blackheart that he's lost to these characters, regardless of the circumstances involved(which I'm not aware of, but I'd wager a great deal it wasn't by overpowering or "outfighting" him, which is all that matters in encounters like these).

Essential context is usually omitted in favor of "lol Blackheart lost to Daredevil. what a loser".

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: he is i think as well.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

@jashro44: I understand that.

My point was basically that it's often used against Blackheart that he's lost to these characters, regardless of the circumstances involved(which I'm not aware of, but I'd wager a great deal it wasn't by overpowering or "outfighting" him, which is all that matters in encounters like these).

Fair enough.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq said:

Isn't Abra on that hell Lord level? Abra vs Blackheart who wins? I saw people say Abra would beat Gorr in another thread. Is Blackheart above Gorr?

I know Abra is below Neron though, since he asked him to give him really magic powers instead of tech.

Good questions. Hopefully someone unbiased can give a fair analysis.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe Blackheart is too much.Did some research and him, non-jobbing, seems to be Mephisto's level. It's not Galactus level but overall this is too much for the Rogues I believe

@killemall can shine some knowledge I hope

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blackheart solos, Monica/Spectrum/Photon solos, Loki wtfsolos

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Photon solos? Why? Please don't tell me it's cuz of her Shuma Gorath feat. That was a majorly nerfed Shuma.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Photon solos? Why? Please don't tell me it's cuz of her Shuma Gorath feat. That was a majorly nerfed Shuma.

No. Even though a nerfed Shuma is >>>>>everyone here, it's because she's super fast, super powerful intangible, can't be hurt by anyone here, and can blitz them all at her leisure. Plus she can go invisible.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq: Gorr should lose a majority to Abra Kadabra due to the fact that Gorrs strength and durability are practically useless.

Kadabra has the reaction time and power set to counter Gorrs superior strength and speed thus granting him the victories.

If it was a H2H brawl the. Gorr would easily win - but since Kadabra can BFR outside of time and reality, hold black holes and mold them like play doh, and transmute foes into various objects such as puppets, turtles, and playing Cards Gorr doesn't really stand a chance.

Blackheart should be above Kadabra based on what I've read of him, and Neron is a mystery to me since he's got tons of power but has to make deals and bargains with people for souls.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Based off that encounter, no he isn't. THAT Shuma would get trashed by the rest of her teammates, Mirror Master, and AK.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Graviton could solo unless Abra Kadabra gets off the right spell or Mirror Master does something very quickly. Without prep they would not know they are going against maybe the best force fields in Marvel.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

Marvel.

@thetruebarryallen said:

So someone just informed me that Blackheart lost to Spidey and Daredevil. I need to find out what's behind that.

When Blackheart first was formed, he tried to taunt Daredevil into taking an innocent life, so he possessed some guy and Daredevil nearly beat him to death, but backed off before striking the final blow. So no, not a real fight.

She doesn't solo ... but Abra is the only one here that can really hurt her. She can slip in and out of the visible spectrum, even become sub atomic particles, so even Mirror Master is going to be helpless.

While Mandarin probably wouldn't win against Abra, he can put up a good fight. Loki has the power + skill to win, and Blackheart is over the top.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyger: Thanks for the knowledge. :)

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

hmm... seems like it could be a fun fight to watch if the Rogues are more than i thought they were... but otherwise Loki, Mandarin, Graviton, and Blackheart will stomp, especially working together.

Mirror Master, Abra Kadabra, and Weather Wizard might cause trouble, but i honestly don't know much about the others...

OP includes BFR, so if Marvel team has any trouble with the Rogues, Graviton just sends them to the sun. lol

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dontevenblink: Mirror master will be trouble cuz time square has a lot of reflective surfaces

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nimamindtricks: black heart can teleport through dimensions. Mirror master is of no threat to him. Black heart solos in my opinion.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296: i mentioned that to someone once on here and he said that all Mirror master would have to do is shatter the mirror instantly to kill whoever.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nimamindtricks: I would love to see the feat of this. Because to me it doesn't add up. I've heard that if he shatters the mirror they can't leave through it. Now I'm bearing something new. Does that mean if shatters a mirror who destroys the whole mirror verse? If so how does he send more people there after they smash it. Another thing is that black heart can instantaneously teleport through dimensions. Who's to say he wouldn't escape before it's shattered?

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296: That's how I thought his powers went but then I see a bunch of people say on a lot of threads "MM solos. sends them to a pocket dimension (little mirror) and destroys it."

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blackheart is really too much.

trebean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

..... dude, the Mirror Dimension isn't limited to one Mirror, it's ALL REFLECTIVE SURFACES. Shattering the mirror also shatters anyone trapped in that particular mirror, only Mirror Master is able to manipulate it to his extent because of his suot and his also allows himto bamish people to it, or turn them.into glass.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel. Photon may solo

trebean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

..... dude, the Mirror Dimension isn't limited to one Mirror, it's ALL REFLECTIVE SURFACES. Shattering the mirror also shatters anyone trapped in that particular mirror, only Mirror Master is able to manipulate it to his extent because of his suit and his gun also allows himto bamish people to it, or turn them.into glass.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trebean: can I a feat that shows he can destroy a mirror faster than BH can teleport. Which is instantaneously btw.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't you say that storm could stomp the rouges? Yeah you don't really know anything about them.

This is a close fight. Marvel team is a lot more powerful but the rouges are more versatile and have more ways to win than the other team, it's just about which ways are more effective.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Didn't you say that storm could stomp the rouges? Yeah you don't really know anything about them.

This is a close fight. Marvel team is a lot more powerful but the rouges are more versatile and have more ways to win than the other team, it's just about which ways are more effective.

Except I do. I know about Mirror Master and his mirror world and clones, abra kadabra and reality warping, top and speed+weird telpathy type powers, etc. Storm can beat them because they need to breathe and she controls that. Blackheart is a skyfather hell lord that can literally snatch their souls. This isn't close at all. And no, the Rogues are nowhere near more versatile. To say that means YOU know nothing about the Marvel team.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

@darkraiden said:

Except I do. I know about Mirror Master and his mirror world and clones, abra kadabra and reality warping, top and speed+weird telpathy type powers, etc. Storm can beat them because they need to breathe and she controls that. Blackheart is a skyfather hell lord that can literally snatch their souls. This isn't close at all. And no, the Rogues are nowhere near more versatile. To say that means YOU know nothing about the Marvel team.

And you clearly don't know much about the scale of their powers. I fail to see why Abra can't mindwipe most of marvel team with Blackheart and Loki resisting, or why mirror master can't do the same thing with BFR. I've never seen Blackheart do anything remotely skyfatherish.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@highaccuser said:

@darkraiden said:

And you clearly don't know much about the scale of their powers. I fail to see why Abra can't mindwipe most of marvel team with Blackheart and Loki resisting, or why mirror master can't do the same thing with BFR. I've never seen Blackheart do anything remotely skyfatherish.

Because graviton can immediately send him to the sun, Mandarin has defenses, Spectrum's too fast (faster than the speed of thought), Blackheart has beaten Mephisto, matched him, trapped a reality warper, and taken over Hell. Literally skyfatherish/hell lord level.

And if Abra mindwipes....so? Loki still turns them to snow and Blackheart takes their souls.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because graviton can immediately send him to the sun, Mandarin has defenses, Spectrum's too fast (faster than the speed of thought), Blackheart has beaten Mephisto, matched him, trapped a reality warper, and taken over Hell. Literally skyfatherish/hell lord level.

And if Abra mindwipes....so? Loki still turns them to snow and Blackheart takes their souls.

Graviton doesn't have better draw speed than Abra, who's actually reacted to Jay Garrick. Defenses aren't that good against a planetary telepathy, being faster than thought hasn't helped flash, and beating mephisto outside of his realm isn't that big a deal.

Abra could also turn Loki into a turtle and mirror master could turn him and blackheart to glass. What's your point?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Graviton doesn't have better draw speed than Abra, who's actually reacted to Jay Garrick. Defenses aren't that good against a planetary telepathy, being faster than thought hasn't helped flash, and beating mephisto outside of his realm isn't that big a deal.

Abra could also turn Loki into a turtle and mirror master could turn him and blackheart to glass. What's your point?

No they can't. Loki can phase and can shapeshift (and thus his form is w/e he wants it to be) and Blackheart can too. So again, wrong.

And Blackheart beat Mephisto INSIDE of his realm btw.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Didn't Blackheart get trumped by Spidey and Daredevil once?

And cut by X-23?

Blackheart hasn't been impressive outside of his own realm since the 90's.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

@darkraiden said:

No they can't. Loki can phase and can shapeshift (and thus his form is w/e he wants it to be) and Blackheart can too. So again, wrong.

Shapeshifting doesn't help if you get molecularly altered.

Great, but I still don't see why Abra can't turn him into goo.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq said:

Neron is kinda like mephisto.

Personal opinion, Nero=Mephisto.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@highaccuser said:

@darkraiden said:

Shapeshifting doesn't help if you get molecularly altered.

Great, but I still don't see why Abra can't turn him into goo.

Yes it does. Shapeshifting is molecularly altering yourself. And again, Loki can just go intangible or invisible or both. And loki can transmutate people as well so he can obviously transmutate himself back to his original form. So no, Abra can't do squat to him.