• 145 results
Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Don't know how and why you're continuing this TTBA.It's Darkraiden of all people...

You're right - I don't know why I'm continuing this either.

I'm out - Kadabra solo's - it's been proven, respect the Rogues, Kony2012.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@thetruebarryallen: You've done well. If necessary, dredeuced will completely shut down Darkraiden if it's called for :).

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: What are you going on about...?

When has Deathstroke CONSTANTLY tagged Flash - you've shown him tagging an experienced Kid Flash [ who moves at much slower speeds than Adult Flash ] which is NOT comparable in the slightest.

You've shown a single instance of Kid Flash moving his head faster than light - he hasn't displayed FTL combat speeds at all to my knowledge.

Abra Kadabra is superior to Flash - he truly is, if it wasn't for his own arrogance from time to time he'd have no problem killing him in the blink of an eye, but since Kadabra likes committing acts of superdickery when dealing with Flash he'll just screw with him and then escape when he get's tired of it.

You can't call an entire character's existence and feats PIS when Kadabra has always displayed consistent showings against Flash, seriously.

I just showed it. And Kid Flash has moved FTL, I just showed it. Kadabra is superior to Flash sure. But beating/tagging Flash doesn't make you lightspeed. Contrary to popular belief, flash rarely goes near top speeds unless he has to.

Unless Grodd is also lightspeed as is anyone who fights Surfer constantly and tags Gladiator and Sentry etc. etc.

As for not showing how they win....you haven't shown any counter to telepathy or Ronan's weapon or Super Skrull or anyone really. You just keep pretending that you have. All you've said is how the Rogue's can solos supposedly. Not how they can defend.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know how and why you're continuing this TTBA.It's Darkraiden of all people...

That's a good point. I'm far too good to try to debate against. Unless you have scans and logic backing you, you can't even tie nonetheless win so yeah...probably should just stop since it's me.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: * sigh*

I really don't care enough to look up scans. Considering your username, I really doubt logic will sway your decision as you are too far in fanboy world.

I just want to point out that Abra Kadabra may be from the 64th century, but Kree tech is 1000s of thousands of years older than Earths. 64th century is meaningless.

Stop looking at Abra Kadabras feats on their own, and look at them compared to what the cosmic guys deal with.

ps: wally was a better flash than barry allen

Alright - you're new here, so I'll go easy on you.

1. If you're not going to debate - then why comment.

Seriously - if you're just going to come in here and throw down an argument with pure statement & no actual display then why bother entering the battle forums in the first place.

Explain why the Rogues couldn't do what I've explained they can [ and have proven ] they could do.

The majority of users in this thread have commented that the Rouges would win - there's generally a reasoning for such a majority vote, because they agree that the Rouges have a clear victory here.

2. Don't play the Fanboy Card

Sure - my username is TheTrueBarryAllen - so why would I care about the Rogues, I don't see there name anywhere in my name.

I've admitted on several occassions that the Rouges would lose - heck if this lineup didn't have Mirror Master or Abra Kadabra they'd be screwed with absolutely no chance at a victory, but that's not the case now is it?

3. Don't tell me to search for Feats

If you're going to read through a debate - and one user has showed what there characters can perform on a regular basis, then it's common courtesy to provide a counter argument also displaying what your chosen side can do.

Don't tell me to not use or look at Kadabra's feats and then to search down feats for these other characters without any sort of specifics, that's just silly.

Why wouldn't I use Abra Kadabra's feats & accomplishments in combat when this is a fight involving Abra Kadabra... in combat...?

4. Wally West

I'm glad you like Wally West as a character and have appreciated his run as Flash, if that was an attempt to insult me then you should've told me that Bart Allen was the best Flash.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation said:

That's a good point. I'm far too good to try to debate against. Unless you have scans and logic backing you, you can't even tie nonetheless win so yeah...probably should just stop since it's me.

If I recall I've beaten you in both the tournaments I've faced you in - you're just being silly now, DR.

;D

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By reaverlation

@darkraiden: Like you have done other than out of context scans, just like every other post you make to anyone having the patience to deal with you.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@reaverlation said:

If I recall I've beaten you in both the tournaments I've faced you in - you're just being silly now, DR.

;D

What if I told you that winning in tournaments ws really losing in debates *morpheus glasses* \0--\0

@darkraiden: Like you have done other than out of context scans, just like every other post you make to anyone having the patience to deal with you.

Huh? I honestly l don't know what you're trying to say.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Alright buddy - you keep thinking that.

Clearly your arguments are far superior, your logic is flawless, and every user should bow down to the greatness that is Darkraiden, for even though he lost in two debates [ in tournaments - which are still debates ] against me I must admit that he is more superior than myself and I can only hope to be on his level of greatness before my life ends.

There - my completely honest and 0% sarcastic admission, enjoy it.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By reaverlation
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: What are you going on about...?

When has Deathstroke CONSTANTLY tagged Flash - you've shown him tagging an experienced Kid Flash [ who moves at much slower speeds than Adult Flash ] which is NOT comparable in the slightest.

You've shown a single instance of Kid Flash moving his head faster than light - he hasn't displayed FTL combat speeds at all to my knowledge.

I am not saying I agree with darkraiden but I think his point is that deathstorke should never be able to tag kid flash and he has. I'm not a kid flash expert but IIRC wasn't he fast enough to hurt superboy prime? Deathstorke should never touch him is what DarkRaiden is saying and if my understanding is correct he's not necessarily wrong.

I haven't read much flash but a lot of people like to bring up how captain cold and heatwave have reacted to flash before. If thats the case than something doesn't add up.

I won't say abracadabra doesn't solo since he is a reality warper I can except that he may truly be superior to the flash and he is probably fast enough to react to flash if he has been doing it consistently. I don't think its impossible to believe his technology gives him superhuman speed if it gives him reality warping powers. I can only assume its CIS on Wallys part and for the most part prep on the rogues part.

Again though I agree that calling abracadabras entire history PIS is crazy and the rogues do win in a stomp due to him. I just feel darkraidens point was being misunderstood.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: No I get his point - character's like Deathstroke & Grodd honestly shouldn't be able to tag Flash.

Grodd truly only does because he's got some incredible damage soak and his TP can mess with Flash - in most physical brawls Grodd loses terribly to Flash.

I've got an entire section on Abra Kadabra in my Rouges Respect thread - it's unfinished but I went through every Silver & Modern age comic to acquire feats - he's sent Barry Allen to the moon in the Silver Age & used nanites that were capable of slowing Flash down to a limited speed - you've also seen the scans in this thread of him messing with Black Holes, turning Superman into a puppet, and Jay Garrick into a turtle.

Heck - I'd even admit that without Kadabra on the lineup that the Rogues wouldn't be able to beat the Marvel Cosmics - he's just the tipping scale and calling his entire character 'PIS' is just absurb.

Glad to see your input here though, Jash. You've generally got a pretty balanced outlook on things.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: Fair enough. I may have just been ranting about some of the rogues in general admittedly (captain cold, heatwave, captain boomerang, etc). Some of the rogues do seem pretty powerful though.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: It's not uncommon to rant about em - If I had to place them on Tiers I'd look like this

High Tier Rogues

• Abra Kadabra
  • Mirror Master
  • Doctor Alchemy
  • Pied Piper

Mid Tier Rogues

• Captain Cold
  • Weather Wizard
  • Owen Mercer
  • Golden Glider [ Pre 52 ]

Low Tier Rogues

• Captain Boomerang
  • Trickster
  • Heatwave

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: I'd probably promote The Top to high tier.

A speedster (psuedo) telepath makes for a rarely dangerous combination that even the likes of his fellow Rogues only neutralized by catching him unawares.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: True - I get hesistant about where to place him from time to time because I always remember his low showing against Captain Cold but considering I'm using him in a HT Tournament I suppose I'd promote him haha.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Dredeuced

Ahaha, the Kree are not thousands of years ahead of Doom and Richards. Heck, they still need freaking Captain America to give them tactical advice as recently as a few months ago(well I guess he gave the Shi'ar the advice but whatevs the Kree got wooped too). The entire joke is that every space faring civilization calls Marvel Earth a backwater planet immediately before being saved by their abilities and intelligence.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

People know Abra Kadabra can conjure up black holes, right?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

Has he conjured up a black hole? I posted the instance of him removing Chunk's black hole and disabling it, though I feel it was partially ignored.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

And the scan with Slade blowing off Kid Flash's kneecaps is a showing where Bart was powerless, in case anyone needed a reminder that DarkRaiden does not read comics.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

Has he conjured up a black hole? I posted the instance of him removing Chunk's black hole and disabling it, though I feel it was partially ignored.

Your posting of the Black Hole got ignored pretty hard - apparently the Marvel team wins because they're physically stronger and can manipulate energy to a certain degree

*Shrugs*

People, man. People.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By XiiX

@thetruebarryallen: I can understand that. But I don't really hold it against him, because he was caught off guard and hit by arguably the most formidable cryogenic tech in the DCU.

As most battles go, he's readily aware of who he's fighting and where they are. From there, good luck reacting to, let alone hitting him before he hits them several times or just fuks up their mind.

He's basically got everything going for him except physical durability(and I emphasis "physical", because he did after all resist a spell from Zatanna, the likes of which oneshotted enemies like Lobo and Despero, when he was prepared for it).

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Tyger
No Caption Provided

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#127 frozen  Moderator

@saren said:

And the scan with Slade blowing off Kid Flash's kneecaps is a showing where Bart was powerless, in case anyone needed a reminder that DarkRaiden does not read comics.

DR is taking things out of context again, not surprised...

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Kadabra is too much.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@saren said:

DR is taking things out of context again, not surprised...

Yep...ignore the rest of the times he tagged Flash and Kid Flash. Plus he's kneecapped a full powered Kid Flash I just couldn't find it. It represented the point well enough.

P.S. to TBBA and others, blackholes don't do much to the likes of Ronan.

Avatar image for dathomiesilversurfer
DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: haha I couldn't tell you Bart Allen was the best flash bc that would be insulting to both of us. I was just attempting to lighten the mood and tease you about the Wally west comment btw lol

You've convinced me of the rogues victory

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

yea the Cosmic Team still wins

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dodirty said:

yea the Cosmic Team still wins

How - they don't. Cosmic Team gets stomped.

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: because the rogues can't beat one man much less 6 cosmic beings. Barry disbanded them once, they came back and Wally has been beating their *** since. They are really cool, powerful, they just are not that good. They are the best at failing to take down one man.... OKAYYY, That was a low blow but seriously they fail more then Deadpool as a supporting cast in comic books.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dodirty said:

@thetruebarryallen: because the rogues can't beat one man much less 6 cosmic beings. Barry disbanded them once, they came back and Wally has been beating their *** since. They are really cool, powerful, they just are not that good. They are the best at failing to take down one man.... OKAYYY, That was a low blow but seriously they fail more then Deadpool as a supporting cast in comic books.

That was perhaps the worst argument for the Marvel Cosmics I've read in my entire life - so because the Rogues lose to Wally West & Barry Allen [ two characters that reign as champions here on the Battle Forums might I add ] due to plot purposes they're all weak and horrible and their powers have absolutely no weight behind them.

Yeah - I'm not even going to entertain this anymore - you're not even trying here.

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: That wasn't an argument for Marvel its fact. THEY ARE A HORRIBLE TEAM! THEY ARE LITERAL LOSERS!

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dodirty said:

@thetruebarryallen: That wasn't an argument for Marvel its fact. THEY ARE A HORRIBLE TEAM! THEY ARE LITERAL LOSERS!

Must be hungry - sitting under a bridge all day by your lonesome must get pretty boring.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: bro.....rouges lose this one. Handily. Let it go.....

No - I'm not going to let it go.

There have been no actual argument's made for the Marvel Cosmics - people just look at the fact that their cosmic tier character and think the Rogues are outmatched.

Already within this thread I've convinced one person who was originally voting for the Cosmics that the Rouges could win - so that's better than anyone else has done on the side of the Marvel Cosmic's team.

You want to try and prove to me why the Cosmics win - go for it. I respect your opinions here on the forums a solid majority of the time - so feel free to make an argument instead of trolling like DoDirty is.

The point of the Battle Forums is to create discussion and debate - and from the way this thread has gone the majority of people backing the Marvel Cosmics have little to no evidence that they could actually win the fight.

Heck - I'd even be willing to do a CAV against you with these same exact teams.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

I love how no one is really debating for the cosmic team.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

@thetruebarryallen: bro.....rouges lose this one. Handily. Let it go.....

No - I'm not going to let it go.

There have been no actual argument's made for the Marvel Cosmics - people just look at the fact that their cosmic tier character and think the Rogues are outmatched.

Already within this thread I've convinced one person who was originally voting for the Cosmics that the Rouges could win - so that's better than anyone else has done on the side of the Marvel Cosmic's team.

You want to try and prove to me why the Cosmics win - go for it. I respect your opinions here on the forums a solid majority of the time - so feel free to make an argument instead of trolling like DoDirty is.

The point of the Battle Forums is to create discussion and debate - and from the way this thread has gone the majority of people backing the Marvel Cosmics have little to no evidence that they could actually win the fight.

Heck - I'd even be willing to do a CAV against you with these same exact teams.

Lmao, I was mostly jus tryin ta get ya riled up.....muahahahaha.

But......I am interested in facing you in a CaV someday. Even using Rouges. Maybe.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love how no one is really debating for the cosmic team.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Look at you, trying to rile me up, blasphemy!

Anyways - maybe when we've both got more time we could arrange something - I'd love to use the Rouges in an actual debate like a CAV instead of just a random thread debate.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Look at you, trying to rile me up, blasphemy!

Anyways - maybe when we've both got more time we could arrange something - I'd love to use the Rouges in an actual debate like a CAV instead of just a random thread debate.

Bwahahahaha.......I got ya.....*sigh*....that was a good one lmfao. But yeah pal, we're long overdue for a nice intellectual dissertation between us, would be one for the record books. Just gotta free up some time. Soon. Btw....when I tag ya in matches, please vote!!!! :-)

And.....I'm willing to take on the Rouges!

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: I always mean to but buy the time I'm able to read through em & give my opinion the match has usually ended.

I'm an incredibly slow voter - I'll try to be a bit quicker on the draw next time :)

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Sy8000

@thetruebarryallen said:

@jashro44: It's not uncommon to rant about em - If I had to place them on Tiers I'd look like this

High Tier Rogues

• Abra Kadabra
  • Mirror Master
  • Doctor Alchemy
  • Pied Piper

Mid Tier Rogues

• Captain Cold
  • Weather Wizard
  • Owen Mercer
  • Golden Glider [ Pre 52 ]

Low Tier Rogues

• Captain Boomerang