The Red Viper's Holiday Special Tourney-Sign ups! (1 spot)

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

Disclaimer:

So this idea came to me a while ago. First of all, I wanna thank those great people who helped me balance and build this whole thing:

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Saint_of_Origin

Nickzambuto

DarkRaiden

Wyldsong

SirFizzWhizz

Jacthripper

DedmanWalkin

tparks

You've all been great help, thanks! =D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction:

Tasty food, fun costumes, exciting parties, quality time with your friends and family, and some time-off to do the things you love are just some of the greatest things about the holidays.

Who doesn't love dressing up at Halloween, drinking your brains out at New Year's Eve, slicing the big juicy turkey at Thanksgiving or going out for a good hike in the bosom of nature at Groundhog Day?

Now, my friends, you have the chance to combine your two favorite things --- holidays and tournaments! This tourney will have all the holiday spirit from all of your favorite times of year! Create teams and purchase perks and equipment under the themes of Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Summer Holiday and more!

Celebration time, everybody!

General Rules:

• No Reality Warping or Time Manipulation
  • No unavoidable insta kills
  • No Teleportation Hax
  • In character unless proper perks are obtained
  • No hax powers or really oddball powers unless approved
  • Minimal Nerfing Only!
  • No Possession
  • No Power Mimicry/Absorption
  • Must be able to be killed or knocked out
  • None of the Flashes or Zooms or Variations Thereof
  • No Sentry or Dr. Doom
  • No BFR or BFD
  • No soul attacks
  • Please sign up ONLY if you know for sure you're not gonna drop out in the middle. I know you're all only human and things can pop up and ruin your plans but please don't sign up if you can't keep up until the end (or until you're defeated).

Characters Purchase (20)

Everybody loves the holidays. No matter who you are, where you are from, or what holidays you celebrate, everybody have those happy times of year when they get together to have fun and celebrate. Therefore, characters from all media are welcome in this tourney!

High Tier (10)

• Can't physically solo Superman, Wonder Woman, and Shazam under default conditions
  • Planet Busting Attacks
  • TP is limited to MMH level
  • No Organic Molecular Manipulation
  • Molecule Manipulation restricted to Small Building-Size
  • TK is limited to 5 tons
  • Most Hax Allowed

Mid Tier (5)

• All High Tier Limits
  • Can't physically solo Thing, She Hulk and Namor under default conditions
  • Regeneration limited to Deadpool level
  • Strength is limited to 100 tons
  • Mountain Busting Attacks
  • Speed is limited to Mach 25
  • TP is limited to Aquaman level
  • No Molecular Manipulation
  • TK is Restricted to 1 ton
  • Limited Hax Allowed

Street Tier (1)

• All Mid and High Tier Limits
  • Can't physically solo Deathstroke, Wolverine and Iron Fist under default conditions
  • Strength is limited to 15 tons
  • Speed is limited to Mach 5
  • Truck Busting Attacks
  • No Offensive TP (mind reading and mind linking is OK)
  • No TK
  • No Hax

Any character that breaks the limits and was snuck in somehow will be DQ'd, you have been warned!!!

Team Perks-Tell Me Who Your Friends Are:

These are perks you get depend on your team constructions! Everyone loves the holidays, but not everyone celebrates the holidays the same way. The way you celebrate your holiday will depend on who are the friends you celebrate it with, AKA your team!

• Gods Among Us: You get this perk if you buy only DC characters! The legendary Justice League of America is always looking for new heroes to join their lines. Since you and your friends are pretty good candidates, they'll give you 5 additional character points! Those have to be spent only on DC characters as well.
  • Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: You get this perk if you buy only Marvel characters! You and your friends remind yourselves of your time together at the agency. You still have some of the old files stashed somewhere in your house. Those will give you basic knowledge on all your opponents!
  • A Reader Lives a Thousand Lives Before He DIes: You get this perk if you buy at least 2 characters from novels! You and your friends have always enjoyed a good read, and you particularly loved George R. R. Martin's works. Especially how he kills off innumerable characters in each of his books. Wow, just talking about this makes you forget you have morals!
  • 1 Up: You get this perk if you buy at least 3 video game characters!* Ever since childhood, you and your friends always enjoyed some cooperative RPG's. You played those games so much that your teamwork is simply perfect.
  • Rip Off: You get this perk if you buy at least 3 characters from comics other than DC or Marvel!* You and your friends have always enjoyed comics by publishers other than the Big Two. Image, IDW, Dark Horse, Valiant... too many to count, and they're all great! Just like those publishers rip off DC and Marvel characters, you'll get to copy the powerset of one character from each team you defeat, and teach it to one of your characters (of the same tier or higher)! Characters that belong to one of the Big Two but don't appear in their mainstream verses (like Watchmen characters for example) count as well.
  • I Think I'm Turning Japanese: You get this perk if you buy only anime/manga characters! You and your friends are huge anime and manga fans. You've always wanted to experience your very own time-skip, just like the characters in your favorite animes and mangas... now you have the chance, with 10 free hours of prep!
  • Lights, Camera, Action: You get this perk if you buy at least 3 live-action characters!* You and your friends have always enjoyed a good movie-night. You have always asked yourself who's your favorite director... but you just can't decide, so you'll let them all inspire you! Let's see if you can make big explosions like in Michael Bay's films with 3 packs of C4 plastic explosives! You'll also lust for blood to see if you can spill as much as in Quentin Tarantino's films!
  • Saturday Morning: You get this perk if you buy only animated/cartoon characters! You and your friends have never missed the Saturday Morning Cartoons on TV. Every weekend of your childhood was full of joy and laughter as you watched your favorite toons. Your favorite, though, was Looney Toons. Wile E. Coyote falling off a cliff or blowing himself up with TNT never gets old. You can now relate, with your whole team being immune to pain!
  • These Actually Are the Droids You're Looking For: You get this perk if you buy only Star Wars characters! You and your friends have watched every movie, read every comic and played every game of this amazing franchise. Your devotion and love now pays off, with 20 Stormtroopers coming to assist you in battle! To make it fair, since Star Wars characters appear in many different mediums such as video games, cinema, comics and more, you won't get any other media-related perks.
  • You Racist Bastard: You get this perk if you buy only non-human characters! You and your friends have always remained united, because the outside world wasn't always easy for your kind. But today, society is growing a lot more liberal. You will recieve 5 extra points to spend for your Holiday Shopping. Affirmative Action at its finest! Half humans (like Aquaman, Percy Jackson or Blade) and mutants don't count.
  • The Righteous Will Prevail: You get this perk if you buy only good/heroic characters! Raiden, the God of Thunder and protector of Earthrealm will do anything he can to assist the heroes who protect the Earth. If you are in need of his assistance, you can summon him to aid you in kombat for 1 minute!
  • Both Hands in the Cookie Jar: You get this perk if you buy only evil/villainous characters! Playing by the rules is for weaklings who don't have the guts to do what it takes. Let's improve your odds a little by stealing an extra 3 points for both Character Purchase and Holiday Shopping! You and your friends don't trust many people with your plans, so those 3 points in Character's Purchase have to be spent only on other evil/villainous characters.
  • Rest in Pieces: You get this perk if you buy at least 3 characters that have canonically died before!* The holidays will never be the same without the friends you have lost. Some of the people dearest to you have died and left an empty space in your hearts. Now, you can leave an empty space opponent's heart by cancelling one of their perks that's worth 5 points or less.
  • Revenge of the Nerds: You get this perk if you buy only preppers/intelligence-based characters! You and your friends have always been straight-A students. Be it math, science, history, geography or any other subject-school has been laughably easy for you. Your real problems, though, were social. Others in your school simply didn't really like you. But they just couldn't understand you, or how your minds work... they still can't, actually. Nobody can understand how you think, which makes your whole team immune to telepathy!
  • Consolation Prize: You get this perk if you don't meet the requirements for any of the other perks! The guests at your holiday party are all great and interesting people, however they are all very different from one another. Each one you talk to comes from a whole different origin, and has a different personality and different interests, which makes this holiday way more interesting than usual. Since you have such different characters on your team, you will get to choose one different Team Perk each round!

*you also get these perks if you have a team of 2 high-tiers that meet the requirements. For example, the requirement for "Rest in Pieces" is at least 3 characters that have canonically died before. But if you have 2 high-tiers that have canonically died before, you still get this perk.

Holiday Shopping (20)

No Caption Provided

Spend some special time with your loved ones!

• 1 Day Prep (8)
  • 10 Hours Prep (6)
  • 5 Hours Prep (4)
  • 30 Minutes Prep (2)
No Caption Provided

Cosplay is fun!

• Infinity Gauntlet (30) (trololololololololololol)
  • Extremis Armor (13)
  • Deathstroke Bundle: Promethium Armor, Staff, Sword, Dual Handguns (8)
  • Defensive Pack: Magneto's Helm, Aquaman's Armor (7)
  • Offensive Pack: Bucky's Cybernetic Arm, Black Manta's Helmet (7)
  • Harry Potter's Invisibility Cloak (5)
  • Falcon's Wings (5)
  • Batman's Utility Belt (3)
  • Kung Lao's Hat (3)
  • Deadshot Bundle: Deadshot's Armor, Wrist Pistols and Barrett .50 Cal. sniper rifle (2)
No Caption Provided

Make sure to thank your servicemen... for their weapons!

• Lightsaber (7)
  • Steel's Hammer (7)
  • Aquaman's Trident (6)
  • Captain America's Shield (5)
  • Spiderman's Web-Shooters (5)
  • A clip of 30 Adamantium bullets to any fire-arm (5)
  • Wolverine's Claws (4)
  • Green Arrow's bow, quiver and arrows+trick arrows (3)
  • Ezio Auditore's Hidden Blades (with all their latest upgrades and additions) (2)
  • Ice (Eddard Stark's greatsword) (1)
  • Rorschach's Grapple-Gun (1)
No Caption Provided

Spring is coming, check out all those cute animals!

• Krypto the Superdog (16)
  • Dragon Duo: Saphira and Glaedr (10)
  • Odahviing (7)
  • Lockheed (6)
  • Appa (5)
  • Wild Predator Bundle: Polar Bear, Cheetah, African Lion and Komodo Dragon (one of each) (4)
  • Buckbeak the Hippogriff (3)
  • Direwolf Bundle: Ghost, Grey-Wind and Summer (3)
  • 2 Silverback Gorillas (2)
  • Tug (Ranger's Apprentice-will answer to one character only) (2)
  • 3 K-9 trained German Shephards (1)
  • Feral Dog Bundle: Amstaff, Doberman, Rottweiler and Pitbull (one of each) (1)
No Caption Provided

Feed your family!

• Rum-Flavored Gummy Bears (Gum-Gum Fruit) (12)
  • Grandma's Stuffing (Venom doubles strength and RAGE!!!) (8)
  • Homemade Apple Pie (Super Soldier Serum triples strength, but gives you a strong moral compass) (7)
  • Dempsey's Sugar-Loaded Slushie (Speed Cola doubles travel speed) (7)
  • Racist Uncle's Hooch (Estus Flasks that heal all injuries instantly, 2 uses only, can be used by 2 different characters) (6)
  • Magic British-Style Sushi Roll (Gillyweed which grants gills and webbing between fingers and toes) (2)
No Caption Provided

Make friends, do crafts, and learn some stuff at Summer Camp, for a period of 2 months!

• Camp Director's Pet (Kilowog gives 1 character training and a Green Lantern Ring) (18)
  • Old Man Jenkins' Secret Swears (Greybeards gives 1 character a Voice and teach them some Shouts-Unrelenting Force, Fire Breath, Frost Breath) (8)
  • Summer School Sucks! (1 character is given a wand and is sent to Hogwarts to attend a standard schedule, and be taught by Snape, Lupin and McGonagall) (7)
  • Bunkmate Ricky's Mess Hall Thievery (Ranger's Apprentice Halt gives 1 character a bow, 24 arrows, a Ranger's Cloak and knives and teaches them archery, knife-fighting and stealth) (4)
  • Counselor Jonas' Stick Fighting (Natas gives 1 character a katana and teaches you some sword fighting) (3)
No Caption Provided

You just can't hold your liquor!

• Kumbaya Punch (perfect teamwork) (9)
  • Barfight Ale (whole team morals off & bloodlusted) (8)
  • Juggernog (immunity to pain for 1 character) (4)
  • Aimbot Daiquiri (Bullseye's skills for 1 character) (3)
  • Black Wine (Wolverine's senses for 1 character) (3)
  • Silver Tongue Margarita (John Constantine's wit and persuasion skills for 1 character) (2)
  • Reptile's Special-Surprise Cocktail (ability to vomit steel-melting acid with 2 minutes recharge time for 1 character) (2)

General rules for holiday shopping:

• Each perk is applied to one character of your choosing unless stated otherwise. Gear bundles cannot be shared.
  • You can buy a perk more than once.
  • You don't have to buy perks from each holiday.
  • You can buy more than one perk from each holiday.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Holidays everyone! Have fun, and don't think twice about asking anything you don't understand.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Joewell911

@the_red_viper: I've yet to finish reading, but get me a spot and reserve me Father, Tony Stark, and Reed Richards. I'll give more details once I finish reading.

Edit-Here's my team a of now.

Character:

• God-Mode Father from Fullmetal Alchemist. (5)
  • Tony Stark, no suit. (1)
  • Reed Richards, no gear. (5)
  • Lex Luthor, no suit. (1)
  • Hades from Percy Jackson. (5)
  • Meredy from Fairy Tail. (1)
  • Midnight from Fairy Tail. (1)
  • Hibiki Lates from Fairy Tail. (1)

Perks:

• Consolation Prize, I think.

Holiday Shopping:

• 1 Day Prep (8)
  • 30 Mins Prep (2)
Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reserve me

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 the_red_viper  Moderator
TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper Would Eragon be considered low or medium tier by your standards?

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How many perks can we have?

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper Would Eragon be considered low or medium tier by your standards?

Mid, but he will have to be nerfed. No Deathwords, no Empathy.

How many perks can we have?

Team perks or Holiday Shopping?

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: reserve me a spot with silver surfer nova (sam alexander), and star lord with agents of sheild perk and 10 hour prep

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@the_red_viper:

My Team.

• Godzilla (Heisei) (10)
  • Godzilla (IDW) (10)

Perks

• Rip Off: You get this perk if you buy at least 3 characters from comics other than DC or Marvel! You and your friends have always enjoyed comics by publishers other than the Big Two. Image, IDW, Dark Horse, Valiant... too many to count, and they're all great! Just like those publishers rip off DC and Marvel characters, you'll get to copy the powerset of one character from each team you defeat, and teach it to one of your characters (of the same tier or higher)! Characters that belong to one of the Big Two but don't appear in their mainstream verses (like Watchmen characters for example) count as well.
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Joewell911

@the_red_viper: Can you check my edited team? Is alchemy considered molecule munipulation? It's allowed in most street level tournaments, so I thought it would be ok.

And is shapeshifting into your opponents ok? Even if you gain their powers?

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: Reserve me a spot i will think out a team and give it later.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper: reserve me a spot with silver surfer nova (sam alexander), and star lord with agents of sheild perk and 10 hour prep

I don't think Surfer will fit in the rules.

@the_red_viper:

My Team.

Godzilla (Heisei) (10)

Godzilla (IDW) (10)

Kewl. Team perks/holiday shopping?

As many as you've earned. If you have a team composed of genius Marvel heroes that have all died before you will get "Revenge of the Nerds", "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D", and "The Righteous Will Prevail", for example.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: One more question: does the ability to turn inanimate objects into steel automatically disable a character? It doesn't work on living organisms...

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@the_red_viper:

My Team.

• Godzilla (Heisei) (10)
  • Godzilla (IDW) (10)

Perks

• Rip Off: You get this perk if you buy at least 3 characters from comics other than DC or Marvel! You and your friends have always enjoyed comics by publishers other than the Big Two. Image, IDW, Dark Horse, Valiant... too many to count, and they're all great! Just like those publishers rip off DC and Marvel characters, you'll get to copy the powerset of one character from each team you defeat, and teach it to one of your characters (of the same tier or higher)! Characters that belong to one of the Big Two but don't appear in their mainstream verses (like Watchmen characters for example) count as well.
EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

This is awesome. Wish it had characters to pick from though... Not sure if I'll be able to figure all that out.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 the_red_viper  Moderator

@joewell said:

@the_red_viper: I've yet to finish reading, but get me a spot and reserve me Father, Tony Stark, and Reed Richards. I'll give more details once I finish reading.

Character:

• God-Mode Father from Fullmetal Alchemist. Can I get him for 3 since he's only just barely a city buster?
  • Reed Richards, no gear. (3?)
  • Batman. (1)
  • Hades from Percy Jackson. (3? I doubt he's even a city buster. )
  • Frees from Fairy Tail. (1)

That leaves me with 10 point that I'll update you on later.

Perks:

Holiday Shopping:

• 1 Day Prep (8)

There's no middle ground between tiers, it's either street or mid, which means your 3's are actually 5's. The rest is OK.

Can you elaborate on alchemy? I know next to nothing on anime. Also, shapeshifting into someone and copying their powers is power mimicry which isn't allowed.

@the_red_viper:

My Team.

• Godzilla (Heisei) (10)
  • Godzilla (IDW) (10)

Perks

Kewl. What's Heisei though? 0_0

@the_red_viper: Reserve me a spot i will think out a team and give it later.

K.

@the_red_viper: fine replace surfer with beta ray bill

K.

@the_red_viper: awesome, thanks.

No problem.

@the_red_viper: One more question: does the ability to turn inanimate objects into steel automatically disable a character? It doesn't work on living organisms...

I think it should be OK, but I don't know if it should be counted as molecular manipulation... can you elaborate so I can decide?

People, please list your teams like Joewell and SFW did, it makes my life a lot easier.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 the_red_viper  Moderator

@eyedcyou said:

This is awesome. Wish it had characters to pick from though... Not sure if I'll be able to figure all that out.

Ask anything you don't understand and I'll make it clearer. Basically, instead of a list of characters like in PYP, you have limits for 3 different tiers: any character that fits high tier limits is worth 10 points, mid tier is 5 points and street is 1 point. You have 20 points total.

And thanks, glad you liked it =)

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: Darn. I'll edit.

I'm not quite sure how to describe alchemy. It allows the user to munipulation anything they know the atomic structure to. This is typically the ground or metal and such. Father is the most powerful alchemist and can do such without movement. I can provide a video of him in action if you want.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 the_red_viper  Moderator

@joewell said:

@the_red_viper: Darn. I'll edit.

I'm not quite sure how to describe alchemy. It allows the user to munipulation anything they know the atomic structure to. This is typically the ground or metal and such. Father is the most powerful alchemist and can do such without movement. I can provide a video of him in action if you want.

So it's basically molecular manipulation?

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 the_red_viper  Moderator
darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By darkseid1006

@the_red_viper:

Characters-

• Professor Paradox (ben 10)- No time manipulation powers only his teleportation abilities (there almost identical to that of Kang the Conqueror)- 5 points
  • Berserker (fate/zero)- 5 points/10 points? i wasn't sure what you'd class him as...
  • Lex Luthor (composite gaslight and post-crisis?)- 1 point
  • Firo Prochainezo (no healing)- 1 point
  • Midnighter (composite)- 1 point
  • Lelouch Vi Britannia- 1 point
  • Mr Miracle- 1 point

If Berserker is 5 points the i'll have...

• Johnny Sorrow- 5 points and if not TAO (wildstorm)- 5 points

Perks-

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies- Firo and Berserker are both novel characters- Morals off

Purchased Perks-

• 1 day prep- 8 points
  • Perfect teamwork- 9 points
  • Silver tongue margarita- 2 points
  • drugs and booze for the victory celebration :D

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@the_red_viper said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Is that a comic?

Heisei is the Godzilla era starting with Return of Godzilla film up to Godzilla vs Destroyah Movie, and all Darkhorse Comics, and Mangas base on those films. It was a era and story line.

Showa Era. Heisei Era. Millennium Era.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DarkRaiden

@the_red_viper:

Characters:

Ikechi Imara (Blade Forged in Darkness) (10)

Enma (Blade Forged in Darkness) (10)

Erik Killmonger (Marvel) (1)

Bishop (Marvel) (1)

Bronze Tiger (DC) (1)

Team Perks:

Both Hands in the Cookie Jar: You get this perk if you buy only evil/villainous characters! Playing by the rules is for weaklings who don't have the guts to do what it takes. Let's improve your odds a little by stealing an extra 3 points for both Character Purchase and Holiday Shopping! You and your friends don't trust many people with your plans, so those 3 points in Character's Purchase have to be spent only on other evil/villainous characters.

Rest in Pieces: You get this perk if you buy at least 3 characters that have canonically died before! The holidays will never be the same without the friends you have lost. Some of the people dearest to you have died and left an empty space in your hearts. Now, you can leave an empty space opponent's heart by cancelling one of their perks that's worth 5 points or less.

Holiday Perks:

1 Day Prep (8)

Perfect Teamwork (9)

Aquaman's Trident (6)

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: my team Accelerator(10)

DMS Kakashi(5)

what tier do you consider john constantine as.

holiday shopping: perfect team work(9) and 1 day prep (8) i will update the remain points based on what you say about john con

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper:

Characters-

• Professor Paradox (ben 10)- No time manipulation powers only his teleportation abilities (there almost identical to that of Kang the Conqueror)- 5 points
  • Berserker (fate/zero)- 5 points/10 points? i wasn't sure what you'd class him as...
  • Mr Miracle- 1 point

Perks-

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies- Firo and Berserker are both novel characters- Morals off

Purchased Perks-

• 1 day prep- 8 points

Please elaborate on everyone except for TAO, Midnighter and Lex (I assume you have him without his suits? Otherwise he's definitely not a 1 point character).

@the_red_viper said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Is that a comic?

Heisei is the Godzilla era starting with Return of Godzilla film up to Godzilla vs Destroyah Movie, and all Darkhorse Comics, and Mangas base on those films. It was a era and story line.

K.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Joewell911

@the_red_viper: Would you consider bending from Avatar molecular munipulation? It's like that, but more precise and versatile.

This is Father before he received the amp, which just increases his power.

Loading Video...

Will I be allowed to use soul attacks on my own team?

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

Participants:

1. @darkraiden

Characters:

Ikechi Imara (Blade Forged in Darkness) (10)

Enma (Blade Forged in Darkness) (10)

Erik Killmonger (Marvel) (1)

Bishop (Marvel) (1)

Bronze Tiger (DC) (1)

Team Perks:

Both Hands in the Cookie Jar: You get this perk if you buy only evil/villainous characters! Playing by the rules is for weaklings who don't have the guts to do what it takes. Let's improve your odds a little by stealing an extra 3 points for both Character Purchase and Holiday Shopping! You and your friends don't trust many people with your plans, so those 3 points in Character's Purchase have to be spent only on other evil/villainous characters.

Rest in Pieces: You get this perk if you buy at least 3 characters that have canonically died before! The holidays will never be the same without the friends you have lost. Some of the people dearest to you have died and left an empty space in your hearts. Now, you can leave an empty space opponent's heart by cancelling one of their perks that's worth 5 points or less.

Holiday Perks:

1 Day Prep (8)

Perfect Teamwork (9)

Aquaman's Trident (6)

2. @joewell

Character:

• God-Mode Father from Fullmetal Alchemist. (5)
  • Reed Richards, no gear. (5)
  • Hades from Percy Jackson. (5)

I have a single point left. I'm thinking on it

Perks:

Holiday Shopping:

• 1 Day Prep (8)

3. @precrisisbardock

4. @sirfizzwhizz

My Team.

• Godzilla (Heisei) (10)
  • Godzilla (IDW) (10)

Perks

5. @flash1812

1.Beta Ray Bill (10 points)

2.Nova (Sam Alexander) (5 points)

3.Star Lord ( 5 points )

Perks-

1.Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: You get this perk if you buy only Marvel characters! You and your friends remind yourselves of your time together at the agency. You still have some of the old files stashed somewhere in your house. Those will give you basic knowledge on all your opponents!

2.The Righteous Will Prevail: You get this perk if you buy only good/heroic characters! Raiden, the God of Thunder and protector of Earthrealm will do anything he can to assist the heroes who protect the Earth. If you are in need of his assistance, you can summon him to aid you in kombat for 1 minute!

Holiday perks-

1. 10 hours prep (6 points)

2.Defensive pack - (7 points)

4.Steel s Hammer- ( 7 Points )

6. @parichithayerakala

my team Accelerator(10)

DMS Kakashi(5)

what tier do you consider john constantine as.

holiday shopping: perfect team work(9) and 1 day prep (8) i will update the remain points based on what you say about john con

7. @darkseid1006

Characters-

• Mr Miracle- 1 point

Perks-

Purchased Perks-

• 1 day prep- 8 points
the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator
Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why is it not posted

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By EyeDCyou

@the_red_viper: Looking through the requirements, he is probably mid. Reserve a spot though. I'll think of a team.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@flash1812 said:

why is it not posted

Please post it like the others did, list how many points is each character, list your perks, etc.

@eyedcyou K.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: Does perfect teamwork mean teammates get full knowledge on each other?

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: Here is my team

1.Beta Ray Bill (5 points)

3.Star Lord ( 5 points )

Perks-

1.Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: You get this perk if you buy only Marvel characters! You and your friends remind yourselves of your time together at the agency. You still have some of the old files stashed somewhere in your house. Those will give you basic knowledge on all your opponents!

2.The Righteous Will Prevail: You get this perk if you buy only good/heroic characters! Raiden, the God of Thunder and protector of Earthrealm will do anything he can to assist the heroes who protect the Earth. If you are in need of his assistance, you can summon him to aid you in kombat for 1 minute!

Holiday perks-

2. Deathstroke bundle- (8 points)

3.Defensive pack - (7 points)

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper:

Professor Paradox- the ability to teleport to any point in time and normally time manipulation however i don't want that here. Essentially he has the powers of Kang the Conquerors time technology but due to his complete understanding of the space time continuum he can do it without.

Berserker- Street level stats at base with the 1 ability to use any object that can be conceptualized as a weapon into an extension of his body that he can use with flawless precision and skill for example he picked up a scrap pole and it was able to match a noble sword as well as being able to use it perfectly. Tbh he may even be 1 point but i thought that people would argue that this ability could allow him to exceed that level so i thought you should decide.

Firo Prochainezo- A member of the Mafia in the 1900's he has no superhuman abilities par he was able to achieve immortality along with a host of others at some point in his life however i am using the prior version.

Lelouch vi Britannia- No surprising physicals in fact he is extremely nonathletic however he has the power of geass with allows him to command anyone to do anything he wants. However this ability only works once on the same person and requires direct eye contact (he can't do it over a tv screen or the like) with a range of 50 ft or so and can be canceled by a geass canceler.

Mr Miracle- No suprising superhuman stats but he is intelligent and is a master escape artist

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: ok then my final team would be.

Accelerator(10)

DMS Kakashi(5)

Composite John Constantine(5)/if composite is not allowed then hellblazer John.

Team Perk: Consolation Prize.

Holiday shopping:

Perfect Team Work(9)

1 Day Prep(8)

Silver Tongue(2)

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 the_red_viper  Moderator

@joewell said:

@the_red_viper: Does perfect teamwork mean teammates get full knowledge on each other?

Well yeah, and also they will be willing to work together even if it's out of character (putting Batman and Joker in the same team without perfect teamwork won't be a very good idea for example).

Also I watched the video, it's all good. As for soul attacks, I guess it's OK unless it powers your team up to unfair degrees or something.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 the_red_viper  Moderator

1.Beta Ray Bill (5 points)

3.Star Lord ( 5 points )

Perks-

Holiday perks-

2. Deathstroke bundle- (8 points)

3.Defensive pack - (7 points)

1. How exactly is Bill a 5 pointer? 0_0

2. You're using 28 points on Holiday Shopping. You only have 20. The max you can get is 28 if you have "You Racist Bastard" and "Both Hands in the Cookie Jar" perks, and you have neither.

@the_red_viper:

Professor Paradox- the ability to teleport to any point in time and normally time manipulation however i don't want that here. Essentially he has the powers of Kang the Conquerors time technology but due to his complete understanding of the space time continuum he can do it without.

Berserker- Street level stats at base with the 1 ability to use any object that can be conceptualized as a weapon into an extension of his body that he can use with flawless precision and skill for example he picked up a scrap pole and it was able to match a noble sword as well as being able to use it perfectly. Tbh he may even be 1 point but i thought that people would argue that this ability could allow him to exceed that level so i thought you should decide.

Firo Prochainezo- A member of the Mafia in the 1900's he has no superhuman abilities par he was able to achieve immortality along with a host of others at some point in his life however i am using the prior version.

Lelouch vi Britannia- No surprising physicals in fact he is extremely nonathletic however he has the power of geass with allows him to command anyone to do anything he wants. However this ability only works once on the same person and requires direct eye contact (he can't do it over a tv screen or the like) with a range of 50 ft or so and can be canceled by a geass canceler.

Mr Miracle- No suprising superhuman stats but he is intelligent and is a master escape artist

Can you explain a little more on Prof Paradox? Also, to what extent can Berserker use his ability? What are his highest-end feats?

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812 said:

1.Beta Ray Bill (10 points)

3.Star Lord ( 5 points )

Perks-

Holiday perks-

2.Defensive pack - (7 points)

1. How exactly is Bill a 5 pointer? 0_0

2. You're using 28 points on Holiday Shopping. You only have 20. The max you can get is 28 if you have "You Racist Bastard" and "Both Hands in the Cookie Jar" perks, and you have neither.

here it is with changes

i have removed deathstroke pack

and if brb is a ten pointer its fine

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Joewell911

@the_red_viper: What exactly do you consider hax?

I've updated my team.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 the_red_viper  Moderator

@joewell said:

@the_red_viper: What exactly do you consider hax?

Anything that's unfairly oddball and pretty much unavoidable... like Eragon's Deathwords, or Penance Stare.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 the_red_viper  Moderator
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Joewell911

@the_red_viper: Gotcha. I'll have to take out Meredy then.

Edit: Are reflection sheilds considered hax?