The real world Doctor Doom supreme leader of Earth?

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Let's just say Victor Von Doom and Latveria are placed in our real world. He has a goal to become the true world leader of Earth. He can not use magic. Would Victor Von Doom be able to conquer Earth? Doom has no help from any comic book heros or villains who might be residing in Latveria.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296: not a battle i don't think

he still has his comic tech that can no sell our best stuff so unless we nuke the hell out of him as the battle begains he wins

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: it's battle between Dr.Doom and real earth.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296:

where does he start

does he have his castle (tech)

do we know he is there

are we united in fighting him

does he have his contery

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, he could accomplish it eventually.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: he started in latveria, yes he has his castle, we don't know he's there, all we know is that new country has been formed in Eastern Europe/Western Asia (Latveria). We think it's just a new country but instead it's all of latveria just warped from marvel into our universe. If we are united or not is up to you to decide of all the people of earth would really unite or not. I don't know what his contery is. Elaborate for me please?:)

DraciosV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dunno. It depends. Real life military generally is superior to mostly anything in comics. If the military was actually useful in comics, then superheros would not be needed as much. But the actual military is more powerful then comicbook military...

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296: Doom slaughters us since we are not aware of him our only chance was a nukeular bombardment from the start

he can do countless thibgs to cripple us with out us suspecting anythings while he builds an army of doom bots to size our nukes within a month he will be the undisputed master of earth

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We're f*****