#1 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
#2 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Galactus wins only if he is at full power...even then it will be a hard ass battle for him. Ganthet and Phantom Stranger fully unleased will give Galan hell here
#3 Posted by The Joker (385 posts) - - Show Bio

HELL NO

5 gramps win

#4 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Galactus wins only if he is at full power...even then it will be a hard ass battle for him. Ganthet and Phantom Stranger fully unleased will give Galan hell here
"

I think I agree with you. Especially since most of them use magic.
#5 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Galactus wins only if he is at full power...even then it will be a hard ass battle for him. Ganthet and Phantom Stranger fully unleased will give Galan hell here
"

I think I agree with you. Especially since most of them use magic."
Indeed... the only issue here for me is the Phantom Stranger at full power... he doesnt really have any recent feats to back up his power level... but back in the day... he was a massive force of power when fully unleashed
#6 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Galactus wins only if he is at full power...even then it will be a hard ass battle for him. Ganthet and Phantom Stranger fully unleased will give Galan hell here
"

I think I agree with you. Especially since most of them use magic."
Indeed... the only issue here for me is the Phantom Stranger at full power... he doesnt really have any recent feats to back up his power level... but back in the day... he was a massive force of power when fully unleashed"
If the spectre is the unstoppable force in dcu, then phantom stranger is the immovable object. His power is so great that not even the spectre at full power could destroy him. all he could do is turn him into a mouse to deny him the use of his power, which he eventually reversed.

Zeus and Highfather are gods of highest order, and are pretty heavy on magical properties, shazam outside of the rock of eternity i'd say is on their level as well. and ganthet IMO has power comparable to that of a watcher.

Now Zeus, Highfather and shazam (outside RoE) i'd put them on slightly above Marvel Odin at full power of Thanos. so the three of them plus Ganthet could possibly defeat a weakened Galactus, but a fully fed one will smash them. With the Phantom Strnager i don't know, he is a top tier magical user, and arguably the most powerful in this group. i think the full Quintessence cuold make a draw with a full Galactus.
#7 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Galactus wins only if he is at full power...even then it will be a hard ass battle for him. Ganthet and Phantom Stranger fully unleased will give Galan hell here
"

I think I agree with you. Especially since most of them use magic."
Indeed... the only issue here for me is the Phantom Stranger at full power... he doesnt really have any recent feats to back up his power level... but back in the day... he was a massive force of power when fully unleashed"
If the spectre is the unstoppable force in dcu, then phantom stranger is the immovable object. His power is so great that not even the spectre at full power could destroy him. all he could do is turn him into a mouse to deny him the use of his power, which he eventually reversed.

Zeus and Highfather are gods of highest order, and are pretty heavy on magical properties, shazam outside of the rock of eternity i'd say is on their level as well. and ganthet IMO has power comparable to that of a watcher.

Now Zeus, Highfather and shazam (outside RoE) i'd put them on slightly above Marvel Odin at full power of Thanos. so the three of them plus Ganthet could possibly defeat a weakened Galactus, but a fully fed one will smash them. With the Phantom Strnager i don't know, he is a top tier magical user, and arguably the most powerful in this group. i think the full Quintessence cuold make a draw with a full Galactus."
What you say is True
#8 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Galactus wins only if he is at full power...even then it will be a hard ass battle for him. Ganthet and Phantom Stranger fully unleased will give Galan hell here
"

I think I agree with you. Especially since most of them use magic."
Indeed... the only issue here for me is the Phantom Stranger at full power... he doesnt really have any recent feats to back up his power level... but back in the day... he was a massive force of power when fully unleashed"
If the spectre is the unstoppable force in dcu, then phantom stranger is the immovable object. His power is so great that not even the spectre at full power could destroy him. all he could do is turn him into a mouse to deny him the use of his power, which he eventually reversed.

Zeus and Highfather are gods of highest order, and are pretty heavy on magical properties, shazam outside of the rock of eternity i'd say is on their level as well. and ganthet IMO has power comparable to that of a watcher.

Now Zeus, Highfather and shazam (outside RoE) i'd put them on slightly above Marvel Odin at full power of Thanos. so the three of them plus Ganthet could possibly defeat a weakened Galactus, but a fully fed one will smash them. With the Phantom Strnager i don't know, he is a top tier magical user, and arguably the most powerful in this group. i think the full Quintessence cuold make a draw with a full Galactus."

Great deduction of facts
#9 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Galactus wins only if he is at full power...even then it will be a hard ass battle for him. Ganthet and Phantom Stranger fully unleased will give Galan hell here
"

I think I agree with you. Especially since most of them use magic."
Indeed... the only issue here for me is the Phantom Stranger at full power... he doesnt really have any recent feats to back up his power level... but back in the day... he was a massive force of power when fully unleashed"
If the spectre is the unstoppable force in dcu, then phantom stranger is the immovable object. His power is so great that not even the spectre at full power could destroy him. all he could do is turn him into a mouse to deny him the use of his power, which he eventually reversed.

Zeus and Highfather are gods of highest order, and are pretty heavy on magical properties, shazam outside of the rock of eternity i'd say is on their level as well. and ganthet IMO has power comparable to that of a watcher.

Now Zeus, Highfather and shazam (outside RoE) i'd put them on slightly above Marvel Odin at full power of Thanos. so the three of them plus Ganthet could possibly defeat a weakened Galactus, but a fully fed one will smash them. With the Phantom Strnager i don't know, he is a top tier magical user, and arguably the most powerful in this group. i think the full Quintessence cuold make a draw with a full Galactus."

Great deduction of facts"
Thank you.
#10 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

A draw? hell no, Galactus was driven back by thor once, all of these 5 are more powerful than the normal thor.

#11 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"A draw? hell no, Galactus was driven back by thor once, all of these 5 are more powerful than the normal thor."
I thought Galactus was in a weaken state when Thor did that ?
#12 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Voidheart said:
"A draw? hell no, Galactus was driven back by thor once, all of these 5 are more powerful than the normal thor."
I thought Galactus was in a weaken state when Thor did that ? "
I was talking a bout a fully powered one, the one that destoyed three star systems and incinerated a watcher without breaking a sweat.
#13 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"Voidheart said:
"A draw? hell no, Galactus was driven back by thor once, all of these 5 are more powerful than the normal thor."
I thought Galactus was in a weaken state when Thor did that ? "
I was talking a bout a fully powered one, the one that destoyed three star systems and incinerated a watcher without breaking a sweat."
Oh Okay
#14 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Full Power Galactus is beyond any of these fools.

Odin is for that matter. His feats far out-strip them.

#15 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Quintessence Curbstomp

a full powered phantom stranger hung with the spectre whos far above galactus

throw in ganthet highfather shazam and zeus and well

caption
#16 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Knowsbleed33 said:
"Full Power Galactus is beyond any of these fools.

Odin is for that matter. His feats far out-strip them."
I dont know about Odin... Odin would struggle to beat Phantom Stranger or Ganthet
#17 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Ganthet and Phantom Stranger both have enough evidence to support them taking Odin. Odin is believed to be equal to or greater than Galactus. Working together these guys could definately pull the victory against a Hungry Galactus, though i see them stalemating a fully-fed version. Mostly b/c his status in the universal design protects him, so even if they managed something, it wouldn't finish him.  

#18 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
Emerald_General_Jai said:
"Ganthet and Phantom Stranger both have enough evidence to support them taking Odin. Odin is believed to be equal to or greater than Galactus. Working together these guys could definately pull the victory against a Hungry Galactus, though i see them stalemating a fully-fed version. Mostly b/c his status in the universal design protects him, so even if they managed something, it wouldn't finish him.  "
Odin is no where equal to or greater than Galactus.
#19 Posted by Fresh Prince (4987 posts) - - Show Bio
Emerald_General_Jai said:
"Ganthet and Phantom Stranger both have enough evidence to support them taking Odin. Odin is believed to be equal to or greater than Galactus. Working together these guys could definately pull the victory against a Hungry Galactus, though i see them stalemating a fully-fed version. Mostly b/c his status in the universal design protects him, so even if they managed something, it wouldn't finish him.  "
odin isnt even close to galactus
#20 Posted by Fresh Prince (4987 posts) - - Show Bio

the quintessence can win this

#21 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
Fresh Prince said:
"the quintessence can win this"
True
#22 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"Emerald_General_Jai said:
"Ganthet and Phantom Stranger both have enough evidence to support them taking Odin. Odin is believed to be equal to or greater than Galactus. Working together these guys could definately pull the victory against a Hungry Galactus, though i see them stalemating a fully-fed version. Mostly b/c his status in the universal design protects him, so even if they managed something, it wouldn't finish him.  "
Odin is no where equal to or greater than Galactus."
Thats what I thought
#23 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

i think galactus is beat one he has mulitpul targets people always seem to understamate that. two all of his targets are as powerful as him if not more. i think hes beat.

#24 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"i think galactus is beat one he has mulitpul targets people always seem to understamate that. two all of his targets are as powerful as him if not more. i think hes beat."

None are them are as powerful as him. But could they be together is the question.
#25 Posted by ___Living_Tribunal_22__ (388 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus wins. 
 
Phantom Stranger is just the watchful guy, we haven't seen him fight. 
 
Highfather greatest feat is merging Apokolipos and New Genesis in a single planet. That doesn't put him in Skyfather level. 
 
Ganthet, well, Ganthet is pretty good, he was able to damage Superboy-Prime and the SCW Anti-Monitor. But still I don't see he winning. I would put him on par with the likes of Odin. But not Galactus. 
 
Zeus have little feats, also he is an Earth God, who are not that powerful. Remember that the Olympians were afraid of Darkseid. Or at least respected his power enough to not fight him. 
 
Finally we have Shazam. I like this old man, but as far as I know, he is as powerful as Captain Marvel. He is only on high level because as keeper of the Rock of Eternity, he can tap into its seemingly unlimited magic energies. 
#26 Posted by AssertingValor (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see their collective power rivaling Galactus'...............