• 132 results
#1 Posted by NightFang (9854 posts) - - Show Bio

Who win's

The Punisher

or

The Red Hood/Jason Todd

#2 Posted by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Jason's got the whole ninja skills on his side, but Punisher... he's just quicker to end things. I think Punisher would take this.

#3 Posted by TheGhostTiger620 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, I never was into Batman but the idea of Jason Todd is intriguing.  maybe it;s the fact that the same person who created Jason was the same person who created Frank Castle~Gerry Conway.  I'd love to see Garth Ennis' take on the Jason Todd character, it's just the fact he was killed so gruesomely and blames Batman for keeping the Joker alive that I don't really want to see a Punisher fight.  Maybe a slight skirmish, but I'd love to see how they would team up and work together.  I think Ennis would really make Batman look bad if he was given a chance to write him.  The concept of keeping Joker alive makes absolutely no sense\, but to continue the franchise.  In real life the clown would have been sent to see Jesus Christ along time ago. 

#4 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason

#5 Posted by angryvigilante (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank

#6 Posted by JediXMan (29479 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason would win if he had the element of surprise. But, in a straight fight, I see Frank winning. But it would be close.

#7 Posted by DedmanWalkin (2598 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I love Frank, Jason Todd has Batman's skills and the will the to kill. A murderous Batman would be damn near unstoppable so you can imagine what murderous Batman-Lite will be like. Red Hood will kill the Punisher because he is not going to fall for any of Frank's feints or tricks.

#8 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason

#9 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

Gun fight maybe Castle
Hand to hand Todd would take it 

#10 Posted by George Silver (1739 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason wins this in my opinion because Batman's training. Batman has to deal with gun wielders all of the time, so he has trained to fight them. He trains Jason, who not only now can efficiently deal with gun toting foes, but also has guns of his own. His martial arts training included makes him too much for Frank to handle in my opinion

#11 Posted by Erik (31580 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Todd as the Hood when he was still cool? He takes it.  

This Red Hood loses. 
#12 Posted by CylonDorado (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason slaughterhouse.
#13 Posted by AworkofArt123 (266 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank wins this. While Jason and Frank are both equally screwed up in the head and not afraid to kill, Frank has more experience in combat as well as being a lot more well rounded. Frank is an expert h2h combatant, and i even think that he is now a meta-human now beyond peak human conditioning. So he could definitely AT THE LEAST hold his own against Jason in a close quarters fight, especially since he always carries a few edged weapons on him, and he is an excellent knife fighter as well. He is an expert as a sniper, demonlitions, and a tactical fighting genius. 

#14 Posted by Erik (31580 posts) - - Show Bio
@AworkofArt123:  
The OP did not say that this is Frankencastle. Frank Castle is very much human. 
#15 Posted by AworkofArt123 (266 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @AworkofArt123:  The OP did not say that this is Frankencastle. Frank Castle is very much human.  "
Even peak human Frank I think would take this. 
#16 Posted by Erik (31580 posts) - - Show Bio
@AworkofArt123 said:
" @erik said:
" @AworkofArt123:  The OP did not say that this is Frankencastle. Frank Castle is very much human.  "
Even peak human Frank I think would take this.  "
I am almost certain Frank is olympic level, not peak. I need to see his bio again. 
#17 Posted by ComicStooge (11991 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
"Jason Todd as the Hood when he was still cool? He takes it.  

This Red Hood loses.
"

That's an oddly shaped mask...
#18 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5373 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher has the guns
Jason has the brains and fighting skills.

#19 Posted by B.Kaplan (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher

#20 Posted by SnowDemon (18 posts) - - Show Bio

jason would win
#21 Posted by daredevil21134 (10762 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason
#22 Edited by American Dragon (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

FTW

#23 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank

#24 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

If it becomes nothing more than a gunfight or a hunt. Punisher wins.  
In H2H, Red Hood wins.

#25 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank takes this
even if Jason manages to get close (where he gets the advantage),i can see Frank finding an oppening to shoot him in the head,last time he and Bucky engaged in close combat,Frank had a gun aiming at Bucky's head,plus he is good enough to match Jason for a while
i am not saying Frank is a better fighter than Jason,i am saying that Frank knows how to beat better fighters in close combat

#26 Posted by American Dragon (1146 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" Frank takes this even if Jason manages to get close (where he gets the advantage),i can see Frank finding an oppening to shoot him in the head,last time he and Bucky engaged in close combat,Frank had a gun aiming at Bucky's head,plus he is good enough to match Jason for a whilei am not saying Frank is a better fighter than Jason,i am saying that Frank knows how to beat better fighters in close combat "
since you metioned it, I didn`t want to do it but i enjoyed your Mario pic so much so i`m about to do it,

In other words this is what will happen :  )

Frank, FTW
#27 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Todd he has his training from Bruce, The League, and multiple ex military merc factions around the world he's got it all. And can bust Dick Grayson up some

#28 Posted by CrazyBuffalo (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Jason.    His skills with a firearm are amazing, albeit not quite the level of Frank's, but who are we kidding?  Jason would not win this fight with a bullet.  He would get in close and end it there.  Frank is an excellent H2H fighter as well, but he's not on Jason's level.  Jason wins via Batman's training.

If Jason has the element of surprise, it's not even close.

#29 Posted by Acewild (151 posts) - - Show Bio
@American Dragon said:
" @Matezoide said:
" Frank takes this even if Jason manages to get close (where he gets the advantage),i can see Frank finding an oppening to shoot him in the head,last time he and Bucky engaged in close combat,Frank had a gun aiming at Bucky's head,plus he is good enough to match Jason for a whilei am not saying Frank is a better fighter than Jason,i am saying that Frank knows how to beat better fighters in close combat "
since you metioned it, I didn`t want to do it but i enjoyed your Mario pic so much so i`m about to do it,

In other words this is what will happen :  )

Frank, FTW "
This...  He does what Joker should of did to this snot nose brat years ago
#30 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason.

#31 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10361 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok stupid question is it true that Frank is the Avatar of Death or was Knoshu just talking crap?

#32 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
I know it's an old post but Frank is a better fighter.
#33 Posted by crmidnight (719 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta give it to Castle...He's more ruthless.
#34 Posted by Kinasin (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

The Punisher.........

#35 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank's more of a gunfighter, Todd just seems to use guns for his particularly brutal methods.  Still, i'd say due to his background and training, Todd would win.
#36 Posted by crmidnight (719 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor:
And Punisher's Background and training is nothing compared to Todd's?
#37 Posted by 614azrael (10304 posts) - - Show Bio
@crmidnight:
its more, hes a war hero been round sence viatnam. hes got iny oficer an military training u can think og. give him anything he can use it make it a wepon an he will anhilate with it an Hood well he will play brutal but Frank simply is.
#38 Posted by crmidnight (719 posts) - - Show Bio
@614azrael:
Plus, he's fought powerful super heroes/ villians, ie: Spidey, Wolverine, Daken, Sentry, etc.
#39 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

What background? being a failure and the second worse fighter of the Robins?

Frank has dodged bullets multiple times and has proven himself to be superior to Jason Todd.

#40 Posted by crabtree (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

punisher wins

#41 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Matezoide said:
I know it's an old post but Frank is a better fighter. "
really? i always thought Jason was better.....damn,i need to read more DC :P
#42 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood

#43 Posted by Billy Batson (57738 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Todd.

#44 Posted by k4tzm4n (36389 posts) - - Show Bio

Gear? Location?
Staff
#45 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" Gear? Location? "
#46 Edited by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: He isn't, Jason is at least on par with Nightwing and close to Batman in terms of H2H he's top tier, I would give it to Frank in a gun fight but in fist cuffs Jason would beat Franks @ss all over the place. The most skilled fighter I have ever seen Frank beat was US Agent and he's been written as a joke for most of his career.
#47 Posted by k4tzm4n (36389 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86:
Do you have scans of Todd VS Grayson?  I'm very behind in Batman and I'm currently at the "Under the Red Hood" time period, lol.  So, I have a lot to read before I "catch up".
Staff
#48 Posted by k4tzm4n (36389 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86:
Because so far, I've only seen them "encounter" once.  They basically had one-counter and then it ended (so the quickest stalemate ever)
Staff
#49 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @FinalStar86: Do you have scans of Todd VS Grayson?  I'm very behind in Batman and I'm currently at the "Under the Red Hood" time period, lol.  So, I have a lot to read before I "catch up". "
The only scans I can come up with today are from BFTC, there was another fight in the TItans series which I will have to check my stash for.  Also by scans I mean choppy cell phone pics but you can make out what is going on.
#50 Posted by k4tzm4n (36389 posts) - - Show Bio

@FinalStar86:
I'd appreciate anything you have. I'm new to the character, but so far I like him.

Staff