• 67 results
Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pistolwhip1

The Punisher takes on the Saints from the Saints Row Games, can he take them down? 
The Punisher has a week of prep.
 The Saints have half a week. 
Morals are off.  

Fight takes place in Steelport 

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

A month of prep? They're all going too die horribly.

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pistolwhip1
@Illuminatus said:
Well, might make it less. Just thinking of all the strange weapons the Saints can get their hands on. 
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Pistolwhip1 said:
@Illuminatus said:
Well, might make it less. Just thinking of all the strange weapons the Saints can get their hands on. 
But it doesn't say the Saints have any prep. Besides, Frank is a master at prepping for guys like this. 
Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pistolwhip1
@Illuminatus said:
@Pistolwhip1 said:
@Illuminatus said:
But it doesn't say the Saints have any prep. Besides, Frank is a master at prepping for guys like this. 
Alright, I will change it up some.
Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Blob

This one in my opinion is really close he might be able to kill Pierce and maybe Shaundi but when it comes down to it I see him having trouble with Oleg, Johnny Gat and The Boss.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Deranged Midget

I see Punisher having some trouble with Oleg, Johnny and The Boss(you), but nothing he can't handle.

1 week prep for Punisher is overkill.

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By cyberninja

Punisher kills them all.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By Billy Batson

Punisher.
BB

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pistolwhip1
@Deranged Midget said:

I see Punisher having some trouble with Oleg, Johnny and The Boss(you), but nothing he can't handle.

Hm, how much prep would be necessary for a fair fight in your opinion?
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jeanroygrant

@cyberninja said:

Punisher kills them all.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By nefarious

Punisher stomps.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Killemall

Saints have prep too, they have access to pretty amazing armory themselves i dont know why so many people are saying Punisher stomps.

Most often than not Punisher's prep includes him getting bigger and more dangerous guns.

I think the battle can do either way!

Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Blob

@Killemall said:

Saints have prep too, they have access to pretty amazing armory themselves i dont know why so many people are saying Punisher stomps.

Most often than not Punisher's prep includes him getting bigger and more dangerous guns.

Finally! Boss (your character) is a beast and he would have trouble with Gat and Oleg as well. Oleg is like a bigger version of Kingpin except he is a lot stronger because he knock cars around like they are nothing and can tank a lot of things too.

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pistolwhip1
@Killemall said:

True, that is what I was thinking as well. 
Especially the stag weapons and vehicles that they could get their hands on.  

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Killemall

@Blob said:

Finally! Boss (your character) is a beast and he would have trouble with Gat and Oleg as well.

Haha/

Oleg is like a bigger version of Kingpin except he is a lot stronger because he knock cars around like they are nothing and can tank a lot of things too.

Well King Pin has dont that too in classic comics and has gone many rounds with Spiderman, won few lost many but well its spiderman. :)

@Pistolwhip1 said:

Especially the stag weapons and vehicles that they could get their hands on.

Problem is people will bring up the fact that punisher has a lot of feats, but from what i have seen most of his prep (of course not all) involves on getting his hands on powerful weaponary. If it was punisher with prep vs these guys without prep, i would totally be with everyone else and say Punisher stomps. But thats not the case, all they have to do is get hands on some weapons that is faster and hopefully more powerful than punisher has. And they should not sit on one place but be diversified in many locations, that way even if punisher takes one or two, which i think he will, the rest can avenge them by beating punisher. Its not like he has super speed or super reaction time, all they would need is to land one bullet and its all over for punisher.

I am actually favoring the Saints here.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Pistolwhip1 said:

@Deranged Midget said:

Hm, how much prep would be necessary for a fair fight in your opinion?

Punisher get's 1 day max for recon, weapon prep, etc.

Saint's get a week then it's fair. Punisher has handled gangs and thugs leagues above the Saint's.

Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Blob

@Killemall said:

@Blob said:

Finally! Boss (your character) is a beast and he would have trouble with Gat and Oleg as well.

Haha/

Oleg is like a bigger version of Kingpin except he is a lot stronger because he knock cars around like they are nothing and can tank a lot of things too.

Well King Pin has dont that too in classic comics and has gone many rounds with Spiderman, won few lost many but well its spiderman. :)

@Pistolwhip1 said:

Problem is people will bring up the fact that punisher has a lot of feats, but from what i have seen most of his prep (of course not all) involves on getting his hands on powerful weaponary. If it was punisher with prep vs these guys without prep, i would totally be with everyone else and say Punisher stomps. But thats not the case, all they have to do is get hands on some weapons that is faster and hopefully more powerful than punisher has. And they should not sit on one place but be diversified in many locations, that way even if punisher takes one or two, which i think he will, the rest can avenge them by beating punisher. Its not like he has super speed or super reaction time, all they would need is to land one bullet and its all over for punisher.

Classic Kingpin has no feats that am aware of that includes flipping and knocking around cars with one hand that I know of....

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RyuHayabusa

My level 50 character stomps :P lol

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Killemall

@Blob: Morphius_ posted scans last time. Ask him when u see him.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PikminMania

@Blob said:

@Killemall said:

@Blob said:

Haha/

@Pistolwhip1 said:

Classic Kingpin has no feats that am aware of that includes flipping and knocking around cars with one hand that I know of....

He flipped and knocked around Spider-man. He even lifted something that was 10 tons according to Spider-Woman.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RyuHayabusa said:

My Character with a Stag Tank :D

spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#23  Edited By spystreak

Punisher uses Guerrilla tactics and stomps

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@Death Certificate said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

My Character with a Stag Tank :D

When you are invincible you don't need tanks :P

spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#25  Edited By spystreak

Punisher's journal feb 18th 2012

They had no idea of how I was going to go after them.

I came up behind the big one Bowie knife in hand and carved his throat before he could even whisper

next I took out three more using my suppressed HK416 ....the red dot sight and foregrip made it easier to get them from a distance now only the leader and the woman remained I manged to put my 416's last 3 rounds directly into his chest severing his aorta death was instant next the woman fired at me from below I managed to avoid her fire and jump from the ledge as I heard her gun click empty it's a good thing she was out of ammo or I would have been done for. while in midair I pull out my M1911 and put a 45 slug into her abdomen it doesn't kill her but it does knock her down as I use a grapple to stop my decent and make my escape....mission accomplished

Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Blob

@spystreak said:

I came up behind the big one Bowie knife in hand and carved his throat before he could even whisper

next I took out three more using my suppressed HK416 ....the red dot sight and foregrip made it easier to get them from a distance now only the leader and the woman remained I manged to put my 416's last 3 rounds directly into his chest severing his aorta death was instant next the woman fired at me from below I managed to avoid her fire and jump from the ledge as I heard her gun click empty it's a good thing she was out of ammo or I would have been done for. while in midair I pull out my M1911 and put a 45 slug into her abdomen it doesn't kill her but it does knock her down as I use a grapple to stop my decent and make my escape....mission accomplished

Interesting but there is no way "the woman" as in Shaundi would be the last one left if they lost lol it would either be the leader (you) or Gat.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Blob said:

@spystreak said:

Interesting but there is no way "the woman" as in Shaundi would be the last one left if they lost lol it would either be the leader (you) or Gat.

That is true, although there is one thing that might make that plan..rather difficult. 
I'm thinking since the Saints have three days of prep for this battle Kinzie would probably already have located Frank by hacking into Steelport street cameras like she tells your character about, that and the cell phones.  
So Frank should go for her first. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

The Punisher loses.....This is why.

1.There is way more Saint's then there is of Frank.

2.The Fight takes place in Steelport.The Saint's Territory.

3.It's impossible to account for what Frank could\would do with this much prep because MOST of the time he had prep..the outcome was plot driven.

4.The Saint's have access to alot of artillery.Not to mention the power of a member like Oleg.I don't know if Gat is in this fight because of something that happened in the SR3 (don't want to give spoliers) but the Saint's are skilled.They aren't pushovers individually.

5.If we take into account all the things you acquire by the end of the game...Frank can't do much of anything to a STAG tank.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Vance Astro said:

The Punisher loses.....This is why.

1.There is way more Saint's then there is of Frank.

2.The Fight takes place in Steelport.The Saint's Territory.

3.It's impossible to account for what Frank could\would do with this much prep because MOST of the time he had prep..the outcome was plot driven.

4.The Saint's have access to alot of artillery.Not to mention the power of a member like Oleg.I don't know if Gat is in this fight because of something that happened in the SR3 (don't want to give spoliers) but the Saint's are skilled.They aren't pushovers individually.

5.If we take into account all the things you acquire by the end of the game...Frank can't do much of anything to a STAG tank.

Hm, wonder how much better Frank would do if you took five out of the equation. 
_Heart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#30  Edited By _Heart_

It all depeds on what weapons the saints have, if they have Apoca-Fists and Sonic Boom they'll probably kill Punisher.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#31  Edited By Project_Worm

Am I the only one who read the title and thought he meant these guys?? 

No Caption Provided
Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Park

The saints have drone missiles. Kinzie could find where Frank is staying and they could bomb the hole block

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@OmegaDynasty said:
Hm, wonder how much better Frank would do if you took five out of the equation.   
The outcome changes completely in Frank's favor.The problem is there isn't any real way to make this fair.At the point in any of the games where the Saints start carrying heavy artillery they are a force to reckon with.If you take them as they are at the start of any game Frank wouldn't even need the prep to easily murder all of them.Most members of the gang are unskilled.
Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Zauberin  Moderator

They both have armory, and I can't help but remember all the laughs the saints gave me. Frank?

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Vance Astro: The STAG tanks aren't very powerful, they go down easily after a shot from the RPG.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:
@Vance Astro: The STAG tanks aren't very powerful, they go down easily after a shot from the RPG.
They aren't very durable...but their power is something different.
Alice_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Alice_Summers

BUMP

TheCowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheCowman

Frank will take out a virtual army of gang members, destroy many of the Saints' businesses and break much of their hold on Steelport.

He fails to take out the "inner circle" however as they escape in a spectacular chase scene involving jetpacks, a motorcycle pursuit through a mascot convention, bungee jumping off a skyscraper, taking Christian Bale hostage and carjacking an ice cream truck, and using Oleg as a human torpedo to break into and hijack the Helicarrier.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shark Gun

That's all.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

See the search function does work at times :)

This imo is a classic encounter.Problem here imo for the Saints is Frank knowing who they are.They may have home field advantage but Frank with a sniper rifle is deadly.

His special ops training will help tons here for him just to blend into the back ground.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I the only one who read the title and thought he meant these guys??

No Caption Provided

I did lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Punisher massacres these poor people.

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Saint's now have the US army.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He assassinates them.

No Caption Provided

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's funny is that there's a reference to the Punisher actually existing in the Saints universe. If you go to Kinzie's apartment and look at all of the news clippings on the wall through a sniper rifle you'll see a news article about the Punisher. You'd have to do some work on how to find it but it's there. It's because the company that developed Saints Row is the same as the 2004 Punisher game. But really, I think that if the Punisher did exist within the same universe as the Saints he DEFINITELY would have come after them. I mean, a world famous gang who have their hand in every aspect of major crime? C'mon, it would be like Christmas for ol' Frank Castle.

As for the battle playing out, I would think that Punisher would win, but only using his prep. Given no preptime, he would lose. The boss has a healing factor and big Pun would need some heavy artillery to take him down. Then there's Oleg, who has superhuman strength and durability, it seems. I think the Punisher could win but just barely.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on how far into the game and if gameplay mechanics matter.

If gameplay mechanics matter:

1. Level 50 boss is invincible to all but melee damage for some odd reason, yet still has super strength, infinite ammo, air strikes, missiles, rpgs, snipers, possibly apocafists, handguns with exploding bullets, smg, assault rifles, megaman busters, wind pressure guns, etc. not to mention grenade kamikaze cause they don't hurt him, oh and instant reload, Healing factor, infinite sprint, etc.

2. Oleg can take many, many, many, many bullets before going down and can launch cars like nothing

3. The Boss can revive his gang members

So Saints would stomp.

Outside of gameplay, they still have military tech (even tanks, regular tanks that can well tank RPGs and stuff), Vitols, Kinzie can help them ambush him, they have hundreds if nto thousands of gang members, and Oleg is still very powerful as is the Boss who beat Killbane hand to hand and other crazy stunts. Not to mention Burt Reynolds.

Saints still win but it's closer

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on how far into the game and if gameplay mechanics matter.

If gameplay mechanics matter:

1. Level 50 boss is invincible to all but melee damage for some odd reason, yet still has super strength, infinite ammo, air strikes, missiles, rpgs, snipers, possibly apocafists, handguns with exploding bullets, smg, assault rifles, megaman busters, wind pressure guns, etc. not to mention grenade kamikaze cause they don't hurt him, oh and instant reload, Healing factor, infinite sprint, etc.

2. Oleg can take many, many, many, many bullets before going down and can launch cars like nothing

3. The Boss can revive his gang members

So Saints would stomp.

Outside of gameplay, they still have military tech (even tanks, regular tanks that can well tank RPGs and stuff), Vitols, Kinzie can help them ambush him, they have hundreds if nto thousands of gang members, and Oleg is still very powerful as is the Boss who beat Killbane hand to hand and other crazy stunts. Not to mention Burt Reynolds.

Saints still win but it's closer

In cannon the Boss is invincible he does have a healing factor in the cutscenes and so does Johnny Gat (regenerated from getting impaled with a samurai sword, he pulled it out and than killed every one with it) the Boss jumped off a airplane head butted the airplane he landed on and opened the hatch getting inside with no physical injury.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can amp your saint up to where he becomes invincible to explosions,melee, and bullet damage. All you need is respect points and cash. You can also get infinite ammo for all guns and the Apocafist- Gloves you wear that instantly blow up anyone you punch. The saints also have fighter jets. Your saint can also get infinite sprint. Plus Oleg is superhumanly strong so he would help. Punisher is getting a spanking! (See what I did there?)

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers