#1 Edited by Iphaltuus (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Setting- Alternate universe w/o any super powered buddies (especially Manhattan). Vietnam war; Frank Castle and Eddie Blake are the last remainig survivors of their platoon.

Their mission; to capture a pivotal village suspected of trafficking arms. After all the original bad guys are taken care of, Castle takes a moment to himself to finish writing a letter to his wife and kids.

Not long after his first paragraph is he interrupted by the screams of a local village girl as she tries to keep the Comedians' sexual advances at bay. Castle quickly rushes to her aid, tackling Blake and smashing through a thin wooden wall into a large armament cache room.

The mood is set, and only one of these two is ever going to set foot on American soil again...

Special note; The attempted rape was primarily fabricated as a plot device to initiate conflict, so if you MUST argue that Castle has added momentum because of his personal beliefs, please estimate that Blake is just as pissed that he was interrupted in the first place.

#2 Posted by Vampire_Batman (126 posts) - - Show Bio

Castle all the way. I believe he single handedly took out a platoon (?) of VC.. Comedian really didn't show off any particular skill other than being a scumbag.

#3 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparently he rocked Ozymandias when they first met, but then again, that was a young, inexperienced Ozy. 

#4 Posted by Vampire_Batman (126 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch: Obviously... I mean look at who killed him right?

#5 Posted by Saren (26014 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher curbstomps.

#6 Posted by _Zombie_ (10462 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't recall Comedian having very many notable feats(you're welcome to prove me wrong), whereas Frank has consistently taken on multitudes of people. 616 Punisher takes it with ease, MAX Punisher stomps.

#7 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank.

#8 Posted by McGrath (7 posts) - - Show Bio

punisher for the win :]

#9 Posted by Iphaltuus (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I kind of felt this was how it would turn out, which is understandable. I guess I was just curious to see if anyone was going to pull a "Comedian makes a joke and 'frisbees' his smiley face through Castles brain". {:~P

#10 Posted by HolySerpent (12727 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher

#11 Posted by King Saturn (224733 posts) - - Show Bio
The Punisher for the win
#12 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Man if it were a shooting pregnant woman competition Comedian would totally come out on top.

Yeah, Punisher wins easily.

#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91356 posts) - - Show Bio

The Punisher could win with just a knife.

#14 Posted by krilling (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

Blake gets punished fatally.

#15 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher stomps. It's not about the feats, but the amount of pain the Punisher is able to take, without giving up. He seems to have an endless motivation, no matter in which shape he is. Can't say the same for the comedian, who is basically only a Vietnam vet, while the Punisher is so much more.

#16 Posted by Pokeysteve (8527 posts) - - Show Bio

15 years after the war Comedian is a sloth and being chucked out of windows. Punisher is still in prime shape and throwing people out of windows. No way does Frank lose this at any point in their lives. Comedian will be lucky if Frank takes him out quick. I'm hoping there is a stream around somewhere =D

#17 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vampire_Batman: Yes, he did:

Check out the other "Respect Punisher" videos made by MWK.

Punisher wins,without shadow of a doubt.

#18 Posted by Joygirl (20135 posts) - - Show Bio

Pwnisher pwns him... Comedian is just a cheap amalgam of Punisher and Joker anyway.

#19 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

The Punisher I believe =)

#20 Posted by Beerhappy (283 posts) - - Show Bio

The Punisher. He is the MOST underestimated hero in marvel.

#21 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

Punisher
#22 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher stomps assuming he gets to a gun first. A very slightly tougher fight if he can't.

#23 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: Either way, Punisher wins.

#24 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Castle.

#25 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: Yeah i gotta agree but If comedian can grab a gun a first he dies slightly slower but not a lot. Punisher murders him either way though.

#26 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: Punisher is one of the most underrated marvel comicbook characters(who doesn't possess superpowers).

#27 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: Yeah if it wasn't for the fact marvel needed to keep they're villains alive he would've killed off quite a few suervillains

#28 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5856 posts) - - Show Bio

This dude survived a fight with the new Vulture. He's taken blows from Venom, wolverine (even with the bone..that ish hurts). Punisher shoves what ever Comedian was planning to use on Him, up his backside.

#29 Posted by hulkbuster94 (634 posts) - - Show Bio

punisher finishes the rapist with ease people i think comedian is okay but nothing compared to frank.

#30 Posted by hulkbuster94 (634 posts) - - Show Bio

and that is true punisher is so underestimated he is a pure awesome hero :D i would say possibly my fav infact

#31 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (715 posts) - - Show Bio

The Comedian is underestimated as well, He also fought in the Pacific as well as Nam and he was in the black ops after Nam. He was in great shape at the age of 65, I dont know anything about the punisher but since hes got more stories and is likely to have more feats he will probally win.

The Comedian shot kennedy which was a pretty damn difficult shot many believe its impossible.

And in before watchmen he picked a man up and threw him over a set of stairs but Before watchmen and Watchmen clash, In before watchmen the comedian is freinds with the kennedys and had nothing to do with there death, while in Watchmen its strongly implyed that the Comedian was responsible for killing JFK.

#32 Posted by Saren (26014 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher. Casually.

#33 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher is super tough and has way more feats to back up the claim that he will win,,but I've said it many times before,,watchmen is not your normal comic,,there's not super heroes on every corner and crazy superpowered men all around,,besides dr.manhattan that is. I'm taking punisher for the win but comedian is no slouch,,he lacks feats on franks level though

#34 Posted by Captain_Awesome85 (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher FTW

#35 Posted by dondave (38781 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher ftw

#36 Posted by TDK_1997 (15079 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher.

#37 Posted by VenomousTaco (1301 posts) - - Show Bio

The Punisher is possibly the most overrated hero in Marvel...

However, Castle wins this one.

#38 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22718 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher stomps mismatched

#39 Posted by DarthAznable (8018 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher has this.

#40 Posted by JetiiMitra (8784 posts) - - Show Bio

The Punisher is possibly the most overrated hero in Marvel...

However, Castle wins this one.

Don't see how.

Agree.

#41 Posted by algorhythm511 (528 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher all the way. This is like comparing a Green Beret to a farmer with a BB gun.