Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Picard
No Caption Provided
  Place and time: New York,  present day.  All skills,  all weapons, no  beckup, no mercy - who  would win:  Punisher or Predator?
No Caption Provided
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By lagoon_boy
All weapons available? Predator.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By mira

Predator wins.

Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

This would be pertty cool fight to watch, totally...
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By karrob

Punisher...I mean the Predator has lost to the Governator and Danny Glover. Lmao!

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@karrob said:
"Punisher...I mean the Predator has lost to the Governator and Danny Glover. Lmao! "

...1) Arnold required prep.  
....2) Danny Glover lost and got a sucker strike in.  It was pretty bad writing. 

Do they both know who they're fighting? What's the starting distance?
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By dane

Also, how good is the Predator? 

An Unblooded Predator might fair very differently to an Elder.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#8  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Dane:
That too.
Stormmagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Stormmagician

Depending on which Predator it is this could be a good match especially if Punisher has weapons and equipment like these.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Picard
@Dane said:

" Also, how good is the Predator?   An Unblooded Predator might fair very differently to an Elder. "

Let's say it is avarage  Yautja and he can use every hunting weapon of his kind: wristblades, spear, smartdisk, shoulder cannon, 
speargun, net gun. He's follwing Frank from some time and know  what he can and can't do. Castle can use every weapon of his 
vast arsenal. He don't know about Predator but he notice big amount  of  skin and hang up bodies in the city, and he knows that  something is coming after him. Again: who win and why him? 
Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11  Edited By TheSpiritStalker

i see punisher taking this

Stormmagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Stormmagician

If Frank is able to keep some distance between them he should win, if Predator closes in Punisher dies

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would give this to Frank. With his vast arsenal and training that puts Danny Glover and Arnie to shame. I think he could win quiet handily.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane: not sure if serious or not.

Anyway back on topic a average Yaujta might have trouble with Punisher, but Predators in EU beaten down people like Batman and Judge Dredd casually. So I can see a predator with "all skill" as per OP wrecking Frank who would need prep to win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight is over about 3 seconds after one spots the other, it just depends on which one that is.

A generic Yautja of no defined rank or one with a specify name to go by would say loses to Frank.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So this is just an average predator? I'd take the Punisher if that is the case, but if this was an Elder Predator Frank would get in trouble and would most likely lose, those things are beasts...

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I'm dead serious. I just read 4 Predator omnibuses, and the are constantly being taken down by humans. Dutch's brother took one down. This things can die with regular ol' bullets. I don't see why Frank without prep couldn't win this.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane said:

@sirfizzwhizz: I'm dead serious. I just read 4 Predator omnibuses, and the are constantly being taken down by humans. Dutch's brother took one down. This things can die with regular ol' bullets. I don't see why Frank without prep couldn't win this.

Yes, you read 4 Pred Omnibus where 80% of said Preds in said stories are not Bloodied Predators. Read Predator vs Aliens novels and you will then see a HUGE jump with "certain" types of Preds who are stated as Elites or Elder. The Predator novels themselves do not make distinctions of Elites and Elders almost 90% of the time.

Even then though in Predator comics you will see certain non specified Preds take down a whole army, shot up in the process before falling, or special forces who were prepped to take the Pred down.

Like this Predator, from the first omnibus. This one Pred took .45 Magnum gunfire, M-16 fire, M-60 fire, Grenades, Bazooka fire, and even missiles explosions of a Apache. It took all this to bring this one Pred down over the course of the comic. That was one on the stories in your omnibuses :/

So even then in the same Omnibuses your reading that happens too. Also Dutch Brother is no peak human by feats. He is a classic movie action star with super human stats and insane luck powers like all stars of that action era.

Yuber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher takes this. Preds are fodder.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunk said:

Punisher takes this. Preds are fodder.

Yeah unbloodied and possibly Bloodied. Not Elites and Elders.

Yuber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

an Elite class Predator would destroy Punisher, even in NYC he is dead meat.

minutemen_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Predator stomps !

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's Smiley, he wins.

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What kind of Predator?

He may have a good chance against a youngblood or even a blooded Yautja, but should lose to an Elite

Only way Punisher could win agaimst an Elite would be if he had full knowledge of them and their abilities then he could creat some type of trap

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Well all thats great. But this is an average Predator, aNd what I have seen from am average Predator. Punisher wins.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By schillenger420

I see this fight taking place in the sewers, where Frank set's booby traps and whatnot to alert him as to where this 'thing' is that he knows is hunting him. The Predator trips one on purpose to draw out Frank, which works. Frank unloads with his M-16, which does some damage but mainly allows the Pred. to locate Frank and fire off a shot with his plasma cannon. Frank dodges the shot, but not the shrapnel when it hit's the wall behind him. Bloody and hurt from shrapnel wounds Frank quickly falls back to another prepared position, but leaves a trail of blood which the Pred. tracks. As the Pred. approaches position two he sidesteps a few traps, not knowing they were decoys. The trap he does set off unleashes both C4 and Grenades which blow up, not only causing explosive damage, but also collapsing the ceiling. As the Predator slowly rises from the rubble, injured and bleeding he see's Frank approaching with a shotgun, let's out a scream and fire's off his spear, grazing Frank's leg. Frank, amazed that the Predator is even still alive empty's the shotgun into the Pred's midsection... but even that doesn't stop the Predator. Bleeding, Angry, and knowing he's on the edge of death he pop's his claws and keeps walking towards Frank, who's momentarily stunned that with all the damage, this damn thing still has fight in it. The Predator takes advantage of this, stabbing Frank in the chest and lifting him to head height so he can snarl directly in his face. Frank takes this opportunity to pull out his Bowie knife and put it right through the Predator's open mouth, finally killing the damn thing. Winner, a very very severely Castle, due to the Predator's overconfidence and really wanting to look Frank right in the eye before it kills him.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Predator

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Predator, almost a mismatch

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pred stomps.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@oni_bane said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Well all thats great. But this is an average Predator, aNd what I have seen from am average Predator. Punisher wins.

If its unbloodied, Punisher beats it rather easily.

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schillenger420: cool story.. i loved it

Only oroblem Punisher will have is Yautja have vision modes that can detect metals and plastics... meaning he can see traps and hazards and scan the environment for composition

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

punisher

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher should stomp.For one he is a military genius and strategist, he knows a few martial arts, he has fought superhuman opponents numerous times,taken down a lot of organized criminal groups. only feats i have for the predator is from the movies and games.

Aurelion-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Aurelion-

Interesting, cool fight.

An Elite should beat him, Predator's pretty much counter Punisher but I'm sure he'd give it hell.