• 52 results
#1 Edited by Dailyukulele (201 posts) - - Show Bio

Three rounds between.. Punisher and Killer Croc.. this will be the classic incarnation of The Punisher, vs the newer version of Killer Croc, with a more reptilian appearance and reptilian psyche yet retaining some human intelligence, but higher strength.   Killer Croc is at exactly two ton strength, with the ability to take hits from smaller bullet rounds and some small automatic rounds, but no higher than close range hits from small automatics, powerful semi-automatics, and heavy automatics.   The Punisher is given one hour of internet access at a public library to gather info on his opponent, while Killer Croc is given every newspaper article of the Punisher 8 hours prior to all three rounds.

VS

Location?  Night time in a sewage plant similar to this.. 

1. Round one -  Both are 20 feet apart  from each other, with 5 minutes each prior to the battle to look around their surroundings to set up small traps or make strategies.   Killer Croc starts in one of the  six Aeration tanks unbeknown to the Punisher with no weapons, while Punisher is equipped with a spiked baseball bat, two army knives, one machete, a flare gun and one lasso of rope.   In this scenario, a full moon is out.

2.  Round two -  Both start on opposing corners of the sewage plant, each have 15 minutes each to observe, set traps and set up strategies.  Killer Croc is given  a 10 lb chain rope, and a club loosely spiked with rusty nails.  The Punisher is equipped with two army knives, one machete, two desert eagle pistols with two ammunition clips, one skeet shotgun with 8 bullets,a flashlight, one steel rope, a shovel and one smoke grenade.   In this scenario, it is pitchblack.

3. Round three -  Fight starts with Croc  having twenty minutes to prep the area, set traps and such, while The Punisher gets only 10 minutes of prep.  Killer Croc is given venom to increase his strength to 4 tons, a mace of 5 feet long, with a basketball sized  mace tip equipped with adamantium blades and his tail is bladed, And he is equipped with a steel chain link of 20 lbs, 40 feet long.    The Punisher is equipped with a Zastava M70 with 2 ammunation clips, two dessert eagles, one pump action rifle,  one elephant tranquilizer gun with three shots.   He has two small grenades, night vision goggles, two lassos of rope and one smoke grenade with a chainsaw between Croc and Punisher.    This scenario has a half moon, so it is a little dim. 
#2 Posted by VenomousDragon (846 posts) - - Show Bio

You gave croc 20 minutes prep???? with that amount of time he can surly find a rock....

#3 Posted by Dailyukulele (201 posts) - - Show Bio
@VenomousDragon:   While he might not be the most intelligent, he still isn't that dumb.. just as smart as your local convenient store clerk.
#4 Posted by VenomousDragon (846 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dailyukulele said:

@VenomousDragon: While he might not be the most intelligent, he still isn't that dumb.. just as smart as your local convenient store clerk.

You clearly did not get that reference.

#5 Posted by Dailyukulele (201 posts) - - Show Bio
@VenomousDragon:  I wasn't sure if it was a reference or not.. okay, who wins each round?
#6 Posted by ComicStooge (12397 posts) - - Show Bio

That's bad Punisher image. :P

#7 Posted by nickzambuto (13307 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna give round 1 to Frank, I really do, but... I just can't. I can certainly see him finding a way to prevail, but until that comic book is made, Croc takes round 1.

Round 2 is a bit more tricky. I was all with Frank until you said pitch black. That should definately complicate things. He has a flashlight, but that might just give away his position... then again, he can certainly make some nice traps with that gear. In fact, if I know Punisher, he'll use the flashlight as a lure, then when Croc is close enough, he'll pop out and unload that shotgun on him. Ehh, Frank wins in a hard, bloody fight.

Round 3 goes to Frank thanks to all that gear.

#8 Posted by CrimsonCake (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1:Croc

Round 2:Punisher

Round 3:Croc.

#9 Edited by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Croc.

In round 2, Punisher has no weapons powerful enough to beat Croc.

Round 1 and 3, obviously Croc.

To beat Killer Croc, we want the most powerful weapons.

#10 Posted by Revenge_Of_Chucky (453 posts) - - Show Bio

Croc all three rounds.

#11 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

In addition, Punisher is fast enough to dodge attacks Croc? Is not a peak human.

#12 Posted by _Philosoraptor_ (122 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alexander505:  I think in round two, with the shovel and prep, he can make a hole of some sort,  or use the flashlight to lure Croc and use a simple  foot hold trap, then when Croco is lifted up and trapped, Punisher will just shoot him to death,  or stab him.    Punisher is pretty good with making traps.
#13 Edited by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

You know that Croc has a healing factor and a skin so tough to beat that you have to use high doses of sedatives or powerful explosives? A shotgun or normal grenades...just not enough.

#14 Posted by Nefarious (19479 posts) - - Show Bio

If Croc has his rock, he wins all 3 rounds.

#15 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20116 posts) - - Show Bio

Killer Croc is fast and durable enough to defeat Punisher in all the rounds, but it won't be easy.

#16 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

In addition it also takes a very advanced athletic level in order to keep under control Croc. Frank is not a peak human.

Frank can beat Croc only with more powerful weapons, such as chemicals or explosive advanced very, very powerful. Not M67 grenades.

#17 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

round one crock

round 2 crock

round 3 punisher maybe

#18 Posted by _Philosoraptor_ (122 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alexander505:  While Croc's durability is questionable, the OP does state how durable Croc is for this battle, and with the way Croc's strength level fluctuates throughout the years, I'd guess it was a fair handicap in Punishers favor.
#19 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Philosoraptor_ said:

@Alexander505: I think in round two, with the shovel and prep, he can make a hole of some sort, or use the flashlight to lure Croc and use a simple foot hold trap, then when Croco is lifted up and trapped, Punisher will just shoot him to death, or stab him. Punisher is pretty good with making traps.

he would climb out the hole. also there's not enough time

#20 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6210 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher.

All three rounds. He's taken out worse than Croc with less.

#21 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Punisher.

tell me your kidding. and no he has not

#22 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6210 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Punisher.

No I'm not.

And yes, he has.

#23 Edited by _Philosoraptor_ (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Round one :  Punisher sets a foot rope trap, tries to get the Croc to come to him and the unintelligent  Croc snags his foot on the rope, Castle strikes quickly, swinging his spiked bat towards the Croc's stomach several times, Then grabs the bat from Castles hands after suffer small stab wounds across his chest, and with his hand pierced with nails, throws the bat  towards Castles direction, The Punisher dodges,  and while the Croc tries breaking free from the trap,   Castle  tries to aim his army knives at the Crocs head, these shots deflect off the Crocs  hard shell, eventually the Croc uses the force of his body to break free from the trap, Castle runs off into the plant trying to hide, and tries to get the upper ground, while the croc uses his superior sense of smell and locates the general direction of Castle.    while making a turn, Castle jumps from a 12 foot object and tries to use his machete to chop the crocs head off, it results is a very brutal stab, but its not enough to cut even a portion of his head, the croc grabs Castle and rips him apart, then eats him.  Croc wins. 

Round two :   Punisher uses his steel rope to set yet another foot rope trap.. then when the Croc smells and seeks out the Punisher, Castle uses his smoke grenade to blidn the Croc momentarily, and make him start coughing.  The croc dased and confused stumbles back and forth, and eventually snags himself on the foot rope trap, which is better set up from Castle given the extra time, the rope  pressures onto the Crocs leg like a rubberband around someones neck.    The Punisher then gets to work,  digging a hole right below Crocs body, 8 feet deep, just in case. Croc yells at Castle, and The Punisher gets a few good shots into his mouth, nearly killing him.   Thinking he is dead, he decides to  get up to where the other edge of the steel rope is to cut it down, but Croc with his minor healing factor slowly recovers himself, he still sees his club at the ground, and as the Punisher cuts down crocs steel rope into the hole to bury him, the Croc suddenly leaps out of the pit, Castle ducks for cover as Croc uses his steel chain rope and swings it upwards at Castle.   Castle then  uses his flashlight to see the Croc, who is screaming in a bloody rage, and shoots more rounds into Croc, putting him down again, he then learns from his mistake, and  sticks the shotgun into Crocs mouth and blows his brains out.

Round three:    Punisher again tries to set up his rope trap, and awaits in lure with his night goggles,  however, the croc, with his extra strength, stumbles upto the trap, but it fails to lift him up.  Castle starts to fire like crazy with his Ak?   And the Croc smells and sees the shooter,  he uses his agility to get out of sight.   Castle, worried that he didn't wound Croc that well, searches frantically around with his night vision,  he hears a sound near him, and pops his grenade and ducks for cover.   The blast directly hits the croc, but thanks to his venom and strength, he is hardly scathed...  quickly realizing his only advantage his the tranquilizer gun, Castle  throws another grenade to distract the Croc, but  the Croc quickly looks to finish this, he sees Castle aiming his gun, and he throws his mace at Castle, disrupting his aim then Killer Croc charges towards Punisher, pins him to the ground, and rips him limb from limb.  Croc wins.

#24 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@karetaker said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Punisher.

No I'm not.

And yes, he has.

i respext your opinion but when and how

#25 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Philosoraptor_: about your round 2. i dont see how the smoke would make him cough when he can hold his breath for so long. its not special smoke or choking gas.by the time punisher dug his hole crock would be free.steel rope is nothing to someone with two ton strength and crock jaws.the rounds wouldent drop crock the gun is not that strong.and a skeet gun would not blow out crocks brains.

also why does the rope not pick him up in the third round but does in the others

#26 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6210 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@karetaker said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Punisher.

No I'm not.

And yes, he has.

Killer Croc's a thug. A super strong, super durable thug, but a thug nonetheless.

Castle, even just hand to hand, has gone up against much better than Killer Croc. What Castle lacks in martial mastery whence compared to someone like, say, Batman he more than makes up for in sheer brutality and willingness to use lethal force without restraint.

Frank doesn't mess around. While I can understand round one being very debatable, rounds two and three are absolute shoe ins for Frank and quite 'frankly' I'm actually stunned there aren't more folks seeing that.

Castle shoots him point blank in the face with his shotgun.

The end.

#27 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII: its a skeet gun and has no effect on him...tell me what you think frank would do

#28 Posted by cliffrice (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Punisher.

He shot spideys web shooters off his while spidey was flipping aroud. Frank put one through crost eye every round. Fights over quick.

#29 Posted by Pokeysteve (8231 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@karetaker said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Punisher.

No I'm not.

And yes, he has.

The Russian and Barracuda are arguably worse news than Croc. I noticed he didn't mention anyone specifically and those two are probably who he was thinking of.

@Super_SoldierXII:

Castle, even just hand to hand, has gone up against much better than Killer Croc. What Castle lacks in martial mastery whence compared to someone like, say, Batman he more than makes up for in sheer brutality and willingness to use lethal force without restraint

There's a "whence" in there and it made me lol =D

#30 Posted by cooljammy18 (906 posts) - - Show Bio

People are actually putting Killer Croc on a high level, KILLER CROC of all people? That chump was humiliated by Lady Shiva who didn't have a weapon on her. Frank takes round two & three. Round 1 is, I'm cringing to say it, debatable because Frank is at a slight disadvantage. I'm going to say he takes all three anyway.

#31 Posted by GlassRiddle (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Killer Croc. His skin is very tough

#32 Posted by fluffypigeons (258 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you make me laugh killer croc easy

#33 Posted by _Philosoraptor_ (122 posts) - - Show Bio
@fluffypigeons:  Punisher could win round 2 but since Croc is two times stronger in the 3rd round, I can't see Castle winning.

If Castle ever got into a knife only fight with Croc, he is as dead as dead can be.

How could Croc win round 2?  I can't see it.

@karetaker:  Venom makes someone bigger and stronger, and since Castle only has regular rope and not steel rope like in the second round, it won't work on Croc.
#34 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17754 posts) - - Show Bio

croc all three rounds , seriously that guy is really underrated most of the time

#35 Posted by Shawnbaby (10584 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomousDragon said:

@Dailyukulele said:

@VenomousDragon: While he might not be the most intelligent, he still isn't that dumb.. just as smart as your local convenient store clerk.

You clearly did not get that reference.

I got cher back VD. (great initials :D)

#36 Posted by VenomousDragon (846 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: Thanks and im glad someone did lol.

#37 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17754 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomousDragon said:

You gave croc 20 minutes prep???? with that amount of time he can surly find a rock....

"it was a big rock"

i love croc from TAS

#38 Posted by VenomousDragon (846 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@VenomousDragon said:

"it was a big rock"

i love croc from TAS

TAS is usually the abbreviation of The Amazing Spiderman for a second there i was confused.

#39 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17754 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomousDragon said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@VenomousDragon said:

"it was a big rock"

i love croc from TAS

TAS is usually the abbreviation of The Amazing Spiderman for a second there i was confused.

lol i meant the animated series by TAS, i was kind of to lazy to write batman

#40 Posted by acer51 (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher, he tags and preps against the likes of Spiderman and Daredevil he can take this guy.

#41 Posted by Killemall (18455 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomousDragon said:

hahaha thats a good one :)

#42 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

I repeat: Punisher with that kind of equipment can not win.

Croc wins.

#43 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

@karetaker said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@karetaker said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Punisher.

No I'm not.

And yes, he has.

The Russian and Barracuda are arguably worse news than Croc. I noticed he didn't mention anyone specifically and those two are probably who he was thinking of.

@Super_SoldierXII:

Castle, even just hand to hand, has gone up against much better than Killer Croc. What Castle lacks in martial mastery whence compared to someone like, say, Batman he more than makes up for in sheer brutality and willingness to use lethal force without restraint

the russian is a human right? and ive never herd of barracuda .but do they have healing factors superhuman durability and the other things that crock has?

#44 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@cliffrice said:

@karetaker said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Punisher.

He shot spideys web shooters off his while spidey was flipping aroud. Frank put one through crost eye every round. Fights over quick.

he was younger then.yes?

#45 Posted by OppositeOfYou (139 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher should win all 3 rounds. And why that picture of Punisher? It sucks.

#46 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher takes all 3.

#47 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@OppositeOfYou said:

Punisher should win all 3 rounds. And why that picture of Punisher? It sucks.

@jobiwankenobi said:

Punisher takes all 3.

how do you see him doing that with his gear

#48 Posted by Dailyukulele (201 posts) - - Show Bio
@OppositeOfYou:  Changed it.
#49 Edited by Pokeysteve (8231 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@karetaker said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@karetaker said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Punisher.

No I'm not.

And yes, he has.

@Super_SoldierXII:

the russian is a human right? and ive never herd of barracuda .but do they have healing factors superhuman durability and the other things that crock has?

They're both completely human. After Frank killed the Russian the first time, it got crazy and he got extreme enhancements. As a human though he took out a fully armed Delta unit with ease and was so strong he killed a guy by accident giving him an around the shoulder hug. Barracuda is a big scary dude from Ennis' Max run.

#50 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve: do you think they could beat crock in a fight