#1 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio
it's Punishment on Friday The 13th
#2 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Man I hate you so much how are you doing this.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223790 posts) - - Show Bio
It depends on what weapons Punisher has on him... cause there is a chance Frank could blow Jason to pieces
#4 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"It depends on what weapons Punisher has on him... cause there is a chance Frank could blow Jason to pieces"

This is right he could beat spiderman with the right weapons.
#5 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"It depends on what weapons Punisher has on him... cause there is a chance Frank could blow Jason to pieces"
#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91104 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason doesn't really die and Jason isn't skilled or equipped enough to beat the Punisher.

#7 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Man I hate you so much how are you doing this."

lol     the only way i can tell you  is by you giveing your soul to me  jk    go to photobucket.com   or if you have windows xp  you sould have paint  but i did not made this image thing  i got this from photobucket.com  it was made by some guy name drdoomsday?    
#8 Posted by King Saturn (223790 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Jason doesn't really die and Jason isn't skilled or equipped enough to beat the Punisher."
Truth. Though Jason can be taken out of the fight temporarily if he is blown to pieces... it will take him time to regenerate. 
#9 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio

the thing is that jason is pops out of nowhere like he always do in his movies well he do that disappering  alot in part 8  what if  he do to punisher?     

#10 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

((jason is abit skilled in his own way))   i may say jason voorhees would win

#11 Posted by warlockcaster (49 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this is a really late reply but this fight is pretty simple.  Punisher is a brilliant tactician.  He would figure out very fast that Jason won't die from gunshot wounds.  He would then proceed to blow Jason apart with an MG32 grenade launcher (that's a real weapon by the way).  A few shots from that and Jason is a sloppy Joe style super zombie.  Punisher would then proceed to splatter Jason in every sequel Vorhees returned in until the writers got tired of making sequels.

#12 Posted by ComicStooge (11991 posts) - - Show Bio
@warlockcaster said:
"I know this is a really late reply but this fight is pretty simple.  Punisher is a brilliant tactician.  He would figure out very fast that Jason won't die from gunshot wounds.  He would then proceed to blow Jason apart with an MG32 grenade launcher (that's a real weapon by the way).  A few shots from that and Jason is a sloppy Joe style super zombie.  Punisher would then proceed to splatter Jason in every sequel Vorhees returned in until the writers got tired of making sequels. "

This.
#13 Posted by hulkbuster94 (501 posts) - - Show Bio

punisher could do this without weaponary but stomps with weapons without jason is done for just takes longer he has went toe to toe with daken daredevil kraven bullseye captain america while jason gets beaten by dumbass teens punisher takes on skilled opponents and wins and loses but still gives them a hell of a fight while jason gets beaten by fodder while punisher is feared by the mob yakuza triad irish mob russian mob villains on the street level set so yeah punisher wins.

#14 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4517 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank maybe

#15 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio