#1 Edited by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank Castle is in Gotham City. He has a well hidden storage facility of his usual weapons stock. Can he take down the Caped Crusader and his rouges one after another?

Punisher vs Killer Croc

Punisher vs Mr.Freeze

Punisher vs Riddler + Ten thug security guards

Punisher vs Penguin + With ten mercenaries body gaurds

Punisher vs The Joker + 15 Black Gates most brutal (Not including batman's rouges, meta or super villian's)

Punisher vs Batman

Riddler, Penguin and Jokers team's have sub machine guns, Automatic rifles and one sniper.

Each fight takes place in a football field size warehouse that frank gets 5 hours of observation for prep time and break into

Fight to the death

#2 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Finishes because batman doesn't kill

#3 Posted by OhItsThatGuy (791 posts) - - Show Bio

How far is he from Batman?

#4 Posted by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio

@ohitsthatguy: They start on opposite sides. There are massive crates, beams and platforms as well

#5 Edited by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

@paulson3lt: I could see riddler being a bit of a challenge as he will no doubt have an elaborate group of riddles in store for frank..riddles he may not be able to solve as batman is far more clever than he,,plus are they aware that franks coming?

#6 Edited by OhItsThatGuy (791 posts) - - Show Bio

@paulson3lt: How far from each other in feet or meters? Can they see each other?

#7 Posted by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio

@ohitsthatguy: They are 99 meters apart from each other and henchmen are scattered throughout. Just on first view

@bane_of_sith: No they are not aware

#8 Edited by OhItsThatGuy (791 posts) - - Show Bio

@paulson3lt:

Punisher takes it. He's able to snipe Spider-Man, and Daredevil, so Batman shouldn't be that hard to kill. The rest are already dead.

#9 Edited by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Than he clears all but batman...a big dark warehouse with plenty of places to hide is batmans milieux ,,he will win

#10 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd clear all the way to Batman with not too much effort, but Batman would get the better of him imo.

#11 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12019 posts) - - Show Bio

Finishes because batman doesn't kill

LOL, no.

@paulson3lt:

Punisher takes it. He's able to snipe Spider-Man, and Daredevil, so Batman shouldn't be that hard to kill. The rest are already dead.

Batman's armor is bulletproof, he's dodged sniper bullets before. Not to mention he tanks body shots from Deadshot point blank with a silenced M4 ....

Batman is fast enough and accurate enough to dodge a sniper's bullet after it was fired and tag the sniper who's on some random rooftop with batatangs just as quickly without even looking at the guy.

Frank isn't touching Batman, I'm not even confident that he'd make it past the Riddler...

#12 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman stomps

#13 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

The Punisher gets stopped by Batman

#14 Posted by TheBournePoster (575 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher clears all but Batman, who beats him down pretty easily. Now, if Croc was in the sewers, it might be a different story.

#15 Edited by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, for beat Croc, Frank have to use some kind of explosive. He can handle it, but must have the right equipment and must stay away from him. At close range, Frank has no hope.

#16 Posted by Sufferthorn (1739 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Riddler.

#17 Posted by Black_Arrow (2901 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker wins. He has 15 black gate most brutal that includes Bane, Deadshot and some more villas.

#18 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12019 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker wins. He has 15 black gate most brutal that includes Bane, Deadshot and some more villas.

if that's the case then Deadshot solos .....

#19 Posted by dondave (36408 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm tempted to say he'd lose to Killer Croc, but he cold probably make it to the Riddler

#20 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, in that case, Deadshot can beat Punisher totally alone.

#21 Posted by Benjamin568 (91 posts) - - Show Bio

This is what happens when you put Batman against Punisher...

#22 Posted by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow: Sorry I'm still pretty new here. When I meant blackgates finest I didn't mean anyone like bane or deadshot. They would be high ups, but still not much compared to the likes of deadshot or bane. I need to work on details

#23 Edited by nickzambuto (13384 posts) - - Show Bio

It's much more interesting to just throw Punisher into Gotham and give him a list of hits he must accomplish, test if he can outwit Gotham just as much as outfight it. In this scenario, it's just Punisher vs goons and Batman (none of the rogues are going to do much against him).

#24 Edited by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Thats what I originally thought of doing. But how long would Punisher last in Gotham killing people before batman got him? If that is the question I would say Frank lasts 1 to maybe two days after his first kill until the bat gets him.

#25 Posted by Gentleman_Black (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like Freeze has been overlooked. He's a scientist in a warehouse that he's more than likely frozen. He has his suit of armor, his gun, and his superior intellect. Many posts make the assumption that Frank even got that far. I can see it happening but as stated previously The Riddler is still in the mix and I'm almost certain that when you factor that in Frank has about 5 minutes at the most before he stumbles into some elaborate deathtrap.

#26 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12019 posts) - - Show Bio

@paulson3lt said:

@nickzambuto: Thats what I originally thought of doing. But how long would Punisher last in Gotham killing people before batman got him? If that is the question I would say Frank lasts 1 to maybe two days after his first kill until the bat gets him.

Then remove batman from gotham.....remove all the gotham knights or say that they are doing other things.....just say that the villains that aren't on Franks list are the ones occupying the Bat-Fam.

You also have to make mention of the removal or inclusion of people like Deathstroke, Deadshot, Ra's Al Ghul, etc ... either put him up against other top notch mercs or remove the people we know would stomp Frank no matter what. Give him weapon options but limit his resources so he really has to strategize....

#27 Posted by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:

But that was not my question....? You are stating an explanation of what I said earlier a scenario I was originally going to do instead of this topic. If you would like to do that than go ahead. My post (though poorly thought out) was about the Punisher taking on Batmans rouges and then Batman himself one after another. I dont understand why I would need to say Deathstroke or Ra's is not included seeing as how they were not apart of the list.

#28 Edited by OhItsThatGuy (791 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Batman isn't fully armored, Punisher has armor-piercing rounds in is arsenal, and Batman dodging while DD and Spider-Man get tagged sounds incredibly ridiculous. Especially if it is sniper fire. Batman shouldn't be able to be tagged by any of his human adversaries if this wasn't blatant PIS.

#29 Edited by TheBournePoster (575 posts) - - Show Bio

@ohitsthatguy: You aren't saying that Punisher would win, are you?

#30 Edited by OhItsThatGuy (791 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebourneposter: I only really see Batman as the major challenge here, but I can honestly see him winning it.

#31 Edited by DogSoldier88 (567 posts) - - Show Bio

You gave Frank Castle 5 hours of observation time, AND access to his arsenal - which is any military weapon that exists and is in use in the real world? All these scenarios likely end in 'Warehouse Explodes", followed by the shooting/sniping death of any stragglers or survivors. Batman is the only one who will survive because of his batsuit - but that is me speculating that whatever explosives the Punisher uses to take out the warehouse SOMEHOW don't kill Batman. And yes folks, if Frank knows there is a warehouse full of bad guys, and only bad guys, and he's given access to his full arsenal (as in this scenario), he will opt to blow them up. If there are any other considerations (like civilian casualties) THEN this option is tabled. I don't see one scenario in the OP that would predicate the Punisher entering the warehouse (that he's been observing for 5 hours). Someone else already said this - but a better scenario is to have the Punisher loose in Gotham city, with Batman's rogues in their own elements. I personally think Punisher would still kill them all (except Batman) in that scenario too, but it would take more than 5 hours of prep.

BTW - That scan of Batman fighting Punisher is from an a crossover - where Batman is SAVING JOKER from the Punisher. Yes, Punisher was about to kill the Joker, point blank. You'll also notice that Frank is already bleeding in those pics because he'd been shot in the shoulders earlier in the evening as he took down ALL of Joker's and Jigsaw's goons (killed them all). This 1994 Punisher who only wore a Kevlar vest, and no other body armor, unlike modern Punisher, who wears type III body armor.

#32 Posted by matanui123 (320 posts) - - Show Bio

stops a freeze

#33 Posted by BWANASIMBA (353 posts) - - Show Bio

This really depends upon what Castle brings to the fight. His usual weapons can mean basically anything really. It also technically depends upon which Killer Croc he faces off with. Killer Croc has gone everywhere from a gigantic, bulletproof, super strong and fast monster with an enhanced regenerative healing factor capable of healing spinal injuries, brain damage, explosive damage to his torso, and even regrow limbs and jaws to.... a jobber Batman takes out with one punch. If it's "I've stood toe to toe with Osiris, Solomon Grundy and the Flash villain Girder" Croc then Punisher will have his hands full and could very well lose. If it's jobber Croc then Frank one shots him and walks away.

That said, regardless of what he brings to the table, and which Croc he fights, Mr. Freeze teaches him some manners.

#34 Posted by THORSON (2357 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher vs Killer Croc

Punisher vs Mr.Freeze

Punisher vs Riddler + Ten thug security guards

Punisher vs Penguin + With ten mercenaries body gaurds

Punisher vs The Joker + 15 Black Gates most brutal (Not including batman's rouges, meta or super villian's)

Punisher vs Batman

Riddler, Penguin and Jokers team's have sub machine guns, Automatic rifles and one sniper.

Each fight takes place in a football field size warehouse that frank gets 5 hours of observation for prep time and break into

Fight to the death

Punisher has taken out more than what he can handle. only issue is croc and freeze.

#35 Edited by ZeroPlus (2281 posts) - - Show Bio

He has a high chance to stop at Round 1,2 and 3, however due to prep he might beat them, I'd say he stops at Penguin.

#36 Posted by Shamo (522 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 3rd. With the bodyguards fighting frank, riddler will give a riddle then punisher will be like ummmmmm then riddler shoots him.

#37 Posted by Bat_Girl_CC (1945 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at The Riddler

#38 Posted by ShenKuei (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

He clears assuming he gets one-sided prep.