The Punisher vs Big Boss

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Young_Murloc

I've been playing MGS5(best game ever) so I wanted to put Boss in some matches.

Punisher vs Big Boss aka Naked Snake

Both have one 45. Handgun with 2,10 Round mags, A knife, and a bullet proof vest.

Round one no prep start 10 feet apart

Round two 2 hours prep they can bring whatever they can carry. Start 50 feet apart.

Both rounds are to the death.

EU for Snake

Fight in a forest at night

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Big Boss

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By jwalser3

@whacknasty: Why?

I'm going with Punisher 7/10 his accuracy and speed should be enough to take on Big Boss.

chanceNathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Boss is the victor.

training: big boss in the respect CQC was exlusive to CIA black ops not military black ops. honestly to put CIA against a military soldier... CIA is going to win.

• big boss - CIA, co-creator of CQC which was designed to be a superior fighting style. expert in stealth and tactical espionage.

• punisher - Marine , learned multiple martial arts. black ops soldier.

weapons: Big Boss in respect BOTH are master marksman. the difference is made in my observations of how they use their weapons (as described below). both use a vast aray of weapons and explosives.

• big boss - uses both handguns and knives in combination in a way that he can attack at medium range fire fights and close range hand to hand. given the way he holds them in combination gives a more acurate shot.

• punisher - offten times is shown duel wielding two firearms (mostly handguns and SMGs). this tactic is good for putting a lot of rounds down range but not acuracy. though when he isnt duel wielding he does have great acuracy.

equipment: equal i dont really need to go into details but both use military equipment but big boss does get creative with his boxes.

armor: punisher

• big boss - though armor isnt standard on the off chance he finds it he uses it. but its usualy just a vest

• punisher - his armor is basically standard. in comics its an actual suit made of kevlar. but in the punisher war zone movie its a vest with collar, yolk, shoulder, and groin coverage.

special: big boss

• big boss - excelent in camoflauge and disguise. incredible pain tollorence. backed by a full army.

• punisher - excelent in camoflauge and disguise. incredible pain tollorence. often works alone but on occation has assistance from a few people.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By renamed040924

@jwalser3 said:

@whacknasty: Why?

I'm going with Punisher 7/10 his accuracy and speed should be enough to take on Big Boss.

In Peace Walker, Big Boss was able to hit a moving target roughly half a mile away, using an RPG. He's also beaten Ocelot on the draw so he should have a comfortable edge in speed.

Mayan_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a pretty close fight, but Big Boss would win.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Still Big Boss for me. The main protagonists/antagonists in the MG universe all seem meta/low super human level to me at least.

Aenvus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boss.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Boss 7/10 .

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@nickzambuto: What did he shoot that was half a mile away? The thing that snatched the kid? There is no way to tell how far it was.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chancenathan: I agree Big Boss should win but Marines learn MCMAP (Marine Corp Martial Arts Program) which is kind of like Judo . Also a lot of CIA operators only learn basic hand-to-hand combat the field operators are the ones who get more in depth extensive training & a lot of the ppl in the CIA were soldiers in the military . Mainly from the INTEL & Spec Ops department . Like SEALs , Delta , Rangers , PJ's , Force Recon . A lot of the ones with no military background are actually trained by ppl in the military .

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jmarshmallow

One thread where I think a MGS character beats a comic character!

It must be the apocalypse.

Jmarshmallow

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3 said:

@nickzambuto: What did he shoot that was half a mile away? The thing that snatched the kid? There is no way to tell how far it was.

Actually an RPG travels at around 965 feet per second, and it took over three seconds to reach the drone.

@chancenathan: I agree Big Boss should win but Marines learn MCMAP (Marine Corp Martial Arts Program) which is kind of like Judo . Also a lot of CIA operators only learn basic hand-to-hand combat the field operators are the ones who get more in depth extensive training & a lot of the ppl in the CIA were soldiers in the military . Mainly from the INTEL & Spec Ops department . Like SEALs , Delta , Rangers , PJ's , Force Recon . A lot of the ones with no military background are actually trained by ppl in the military .

Big Boss invented CQC.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: He HELPED invent it , he didn't do it on his own . I still think Big Boss wins & is more skilled .

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@chancenathan: Punisher has gone even with Black Widow, which is a SHIELD lone black ops agent. Just cuz he was a Marine I wouldnt under estimate it.