The Punisher VS. Batman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#201  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Kinasin_ said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: And there is no evidence that he has it here. The OP even says that all of Batman's plans were ruined.

The OP also states batman has everything he needs to kill frank castle. I guess he speed blitzes with the insider suit and kills frank instantly.

It also says his plans were ruined and most of his gear was destroyed, so...

He states his plans were ruined and then right after that states batman has everything he needs to kill frank. I guess he should of thought that one through better. The best tech frank has shown isn't nothing compared to superman fighting armor and boom tube gauntlets/insider suit. The list goes on and on.

Technically all he "needs" to kill Frank is his bare hands. And my whole point in replying in this thread was that the OP is horribly flawed.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#202  Edited By ComicStooge
@Kinasin_

Frank has actually been shown to posses all the gear that me and various other debators have mentioned (the 'Galactus gun' was a joke).
Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#203  Edited By Kinasin_

@Erik said:

@Kinasin_ said:

He states his plans were ruined and then right after that states batman has everything he needs to kill frank. I guess he should of thought that one through better. The best tech frank has shown isn't nothing compared to superman fighting armor and boom tube gauntlets/insider suit. The list goes on and on.

Considering a batarang could kill someone, who is to say that he has nothing more than a single batarang?

Who's to say the same for frank. If he meant frank has the best tech he has ever had and batman only has one batarang then this thread would of been closed from the get go. Also it would of been clowned on for being a complete fanboy setup for frank to get a W/Spite match of the century.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Kinasin_ said:

@Erik said:

@Kinasin_ said:

Considering a batarang could kill someone, who is to say that he has nothing more than a single batarang?

Who's to say the same for frank. If he meant frank has the best tech he has ever had and batman only has one batarang then this thread would of been closed from the get go. Also it would of been clowned on for being a complete fanboy setup for frank to get a W/Spite match of the century.

I say again, the whole reason I replied.
Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Kinasin_

I'm guessing they are on equal playing fields with what they can kill each other with. In which case batman wins every time because he is superior to frank in every imaginable way.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@Ferro Vida: @ComicStooge: you have got to be joking ..... (-_-) ..... I don't have to say in the OP that when Wonder Woman goes into battle that he has her Tiara and Aegis Bracers on .... I don't have to elaborate on an Iron Man thread that Tony has his suit on ....... this is Standard equipment .... if anyone is being unfair as far as the OP goes it's you two ... Bruce might as well have been in a bath robe straight out the Bat-Shower when the cave blows up (c)'_'(c) .... you don't have to say Batman has his utility belt on .... his plans aren't the belt .... he's still got that .... most of his gadgets arent in the belt specifically .... at least not the game enders ...... those get destroyed since "most" of the gadgets and suits are gone now ... he literally has exactly what he needs on hand, in the standard suit and utility belt to take Frank down .... he doesn't need a plan for what he already has on him .... he plans as he goes .... thats not the case I'm trying to make for him .... but you two just try to discount every argument made for Bats with "oh, that probably got destroyed" , "the OP didn't say he has that" , the OP might as well said Bruce was in mid coitus while his cave was getting bombed according to you guys ....... (>_>)

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Kinasin_

The guy who made this thread already admitted to being a punisher fanboy. He wanted to try to setup a way for Frank to get a W over batman. He just failed in his wording to accomplish what he set out to do in the first place.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Ferro Vida: @ComicStooge: you have got to be joking ..... (-_-) ..... I don't have to say in the OP that when Wonder Woman goes into battle that he has her Tiara and Aegis Bracers on .... I don't have to elaborate on an Iron Man thread that Tony has his suit on ....... this is Standard equipment .... if anyone is being unfair as far as the OP goes it's you two ... Bruce might as well have been in a bath robe straight out the Bat-Shower when the cave blows up (c)'_'(c) .... you don't have to say Batman has his utility belt on .... his plans aren't the belt .... he's still got that .... most of his gadgets arent in the belt specifically .... at least not the game enders ...... those get destroyed since "most" of the gadgets and suits are gone now ... he literally has exactly what he needs on hand, in the standard suit and utility belt to take Frank down .... he doesn't need a plan for what he already has on him .... he plans as he goes .... thats not the case I'm trying to make for him .... but you two just try to discount every argument made for Bats with "oh, that probably got destroyed" , "the OP didn't say he has that" , the OP might as well said Bruce was in mid coitus while his cave was getting bombed according to you guys ....... (>_>)

My whole argument is that the fight might as well be counted as invalid because of how gosh darn biased it is. If you are JUST realizing that now then I am sorry for not being more direct.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Kinasin_ said:

The guy who made this thread already admitted to being a punisher fanboy. 

You don't say. 

If you realized the thread was biased to begin with then why didn't you just flag the OP and leave it RATHER then arguing with everyone. There are unbiased Batman vs. Punisher threads if you really want to do that.
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@Ferro Vida: I already realized that .... but according to arguments made on previous pages .... this is still an arguable thread .... only you two seem to think other wise ....

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Ancient_0f_Days: If you read through the OP carefully then it's pretty clear that this thread is meant to be a huge stomp in Punisher's favour.
Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Kinasin_

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_ said:

You don't say. If you realized the thread was biased to begin with then why didn't you just flag the OP and leave it RATHER then arguing with everyone. There are unbiased Batman vs. Punisher threads if you really want to do that.

Because he worded the match in such way that at the end he gave them both what they need to kill each other. If he would of tried pulling what Eric stated, and saying batman only had a batarang while punisher get's the most unholy armory the gods have ever seen then I would of flagged it.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@Ferro Vida said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: If you read through the OP carefully then it's pretty clear that this thread is meant to be a huge stomp in Punisher's favour.

matchesmalone21 and Kinasin gave proof of why Batman wins and so did I in the beginning ....... everyone then was backing Batman based on that proof regardless of the thread makers biased intentions .... he left the thread because batman still had a way to win ...

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Kinasin_ said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_ said:

You don't say. If you realized the thread was biased to begin with then why didn't you just flag the OP and leave it RATHER then arguing with everyone. There are unbiased Batman vs. Punisher threads if you really want to do that.

Because he worded the match in such way that at the end he gave them both what they need to kill each other. If he would of tried pulling what Eric stated, and saying batman only had a batarang while punisher get's the most unholy armory the gods have ever seen then I would of flagged it.

He says that most of Bruce's gear is ruined, and that his plans are too. He doesn't specify what, thus making it impossible to argue that Batman has anything of use here. That doesn't seem like a problem? Batman is capable of killing with his bare hands, so leaving him with just that means that he does have what he needs to kill the Punisher. That would be in line with the argument that he has no useful tech left.
Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Kinasin_

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_ said:

He says that most of Bruce's gear is ruined, and that his plans are too. He doesn't specify what, thus making it impossible to argue that Batman has anything of use here. That doesn't seem like a problem? Batman is capable of killing with his bare hands, so leaving him with just that means that he does have what he needs to kill the Punisher. That would be in line with the argument that he has no useful tech left.

He stated half the batcave was destroyed and then at the end stated batman and punisher both have what they need to kill each other. He didn't state Punisher has some weapon he hasn't used in numerous years at his disposal. He stated at the end they both would still have what they need to kill each other.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Kinasin_ said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_ said:

He stated half the batcave was destroyed and then at the end stated batman and punisher both have what they need to kill each other. He didn't state Punisher has some weapon he hasn't used in numerous years at his disposal. He stated at the end they both would still have what they need to kill each other.

And since you treat Batman as a God, I can only conclude that Frank would need a weapon that could kill a God. 

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Ferro Vida said:

matchesmalone21 and Kinasin gave proof of why Batman wins and so did I in the beginning ....... everyone then was backing Batman based on that proof regardless of the thread makers biased intentions .... he left the thread because batman still had a way to win ...

They really can't do that, because they literally have no way of proving what tech would or would not survive.
Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Kinasin_

I took that as they both have what they need to kill each other on equal grounds. If you thought it was setup for frank to have superior weapons then you could of pm'ed a moderator instead of hopping in and verbosely shouting batman dies. Everyone seemed to take it as he was still trying to set it up to be fair in the end. Otherwise I'm sure someone else would of flagged it and no one would of commented in it.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Kinasin_: Yet again, and I can't seem to stress this point enough, my whole point in responding was to point out how unfair this set up is. I said Batman would lose because this vague set up is stacked against him. Are we clear now?
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@Ferro Vida said:

They really can't do that, because they literally have no way of proving what tech would or would not survive.

hmm ... how about the tech AROUND HIS WAIST ........... and his batsuit didn't just poof into thin air as soon as the bomb dropped .... we have to assume he still has these at least since regardless of the situation.... especially if unspecified .... he ALWAYS has these things on .....

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Kinasin_

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_ said:

And since you treat Batman as a God, I can only conclude that Frank would need a weapon that could kill a God.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Ferro Vida said:

More like the vast majority of people in this thread are knowledgeable enough to know frank doesn't stand a chance in hell. If you felt the need to crusade for frank without having a clue about how much Batman is superior to frank then that is on you. Not me bud.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Kinasin_ said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Ferro Vida said:

More like the vast majority of people in this thread are knowledgeable enough to know frank doesn't stand a chance in hell. If you felt the need to crusade for frank without having a clue about how much Batman is superior to frank then that is on you. Not me bud.

Oh for.... 

@Ferro Vida said:
@Kinasin_: Yet again, and I can't seem to stress this point enough, my whole point in responding was to point out how unfair this set up is. I said Batman would lose because this vague set up is stacked against him. Are we clear now?
WHY YOU NO READ!?
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#222  Edited By Saren

Typical turn of events is typical.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Kinasin_

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Ferro Vida said:

Oh for....

@Ferro Vida said:
@Kinasin_: Yet again, and I can't seem to stress this point enough, my whole point in responding was to point out how unfair this set up is. I said Batman would lose because this vague set up is stacked against him. Are we clear now?
WHY YOU NO READ!?

It's not stacked against him. That's where the punisher fanboy failed because he made Bruce bloodlusted and gave him homefield advantage along with enough reason to do whatever it takes to kill frank while still setting batman up to have whatever he needs at his disposal to do it. Batman has numerous batcaves and escape routes.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Kinasin_ said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Ferro Vida said:

Oh for....

@Ferro Vida said:
@Kinasin_: Yet again, and I can't seem to stress this point enough, my whole point in responding was to point out how unfair this set up is. I said Batman would lose because this vague set up is stacked against him. Are we clear now?
WHY YOU NO READ!?

It's not stacked against him. That's where the punisher fanboy failed because he made Bruce bloodlusted and gave him homefield advantage along with enough reason to do whatever it takes to kill frank while still setting batman up to have whatever he needs at his disposal to do it. Batman has numerous batcaves and escape routes.

destroys the Batmobile, and most of his gadgets and suits, and also ruins Batman's plan.  

You are incorrect.
Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Kinasin_

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Ferro Vida said:

Oh for....

@Ferro Vida said:
WHY YOU NO READ!?

destroys the Batmobile, and most of his gadgets and suits, and also ruins Batman's plan.

You are incorrect.

Majority says otherwise.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Kinasin_: Majority voted George W. Bush into office twice. Doesn't make you right.
Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Kinasin_

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_: Majority voted George W. Bush into office twice. Doesn't make you right.

"Shrugs"

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Kinasin_: If you could prove to me that he has any of the gear that you says he does then that would be one thing. You have yet to do so. You have just said that he would have this. The OP doesn't specify what he has, just that most of his stuff is gone. I am just as valid in saying he does not have something as you are in saying he has it.
TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@Ferro Vida said:

Majority voted for Al Gore, but then the courts gave it to George W. Bush. But that's a whole other and much messier debate.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Moonchilde: Not the point :P
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#231  Edited By Erik

@Kinasin_ said:

@Erik said:

@Kinasin_ said:

Because only a fool would think that. Frank had 3 weeks to prepare and his plan came out on top. How likely is it that in that in the explosion he set, Frank also decided it would be a great idea to strap all his guns to the explosives and melt down all his combat knives before meeting up with Batman?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

Batman still wins by way of casual exploding batarang ..... to Frank's face ........oh wait ... that went down with the rest of the cave too ..... batman lost both his arms as well .... and a leg ...... Frank showed up in the Destroyer Armor ..... cuz according to the OP we can't tell what kind of tech survived .... and what didn't ... so we have to ASSUME that Bruce Wayne is a vegetable without any tech..... and Frank became a God in 3 weeks .......

basically this is what Ferro is saying ....

Avatar image for iknoweverything
IKnowEverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By IKnowEverything

i feel like there is too much unknown. I want to say Frank will win given the circumstances. batman is dangerous with prep. without prep i think Frank is more dangerous. a bloodlust batman is actually less scary or threatening than a calm and well prepared batman. brawling like a pissed off regular dude is not his style and with gear missing thats what he would be reduced to. brawling loses to bullets every time.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@IKnowEverything said:

i feel like there is too much unknown. I want to say Frank will win given the circumstances. batman is dangerous with prep. without prep i think Frank is more dangerous. a bloodlust batman is actually less scary or threatening than a calm and well prepared batman. brawling like a pissed off regular dude is not his style and with gear missing thats what he would be reduced to. brawling loses to bullets every time.

bullet proof armor and cowl ... win every time ... blood lusted doesn't mean rabid and crazy stupid .... it means without morals ...... angry batman stays calm and just tortures his victims worse ...... this one is willing to kill ...... which means he isn't a stupid brawler like you suggest .... he has over 463 ways to incapacitate an enemy without drawing a single drop of blood from them .... here he can use the other few hundred ways to draw massive amounts of blood from someone .... seriously people ... learn what blood lusted means ...

XMen1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By XMen1963

Who's to say Castle wouldn't explode the Batcave remotely and use a Hi-powered, Long-range rifle to shoot at Batman with, from a mile away? Sounds like something he'd do, especially since he's an expert marksman, and sniper. I mean what kind of idiot would run into a cave after its been blown to kingdom come and is on fire?

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Batman still wins by way of casual exploding batarang ..... to Frank's face ........oh wait ... that went down with the rest of the cave too ..... batman lost both his arms as well .... and a leg ...... Frank showed up in the Destroyer Armor ..... cuz according to the OP we can't tell what kind of tech survived .... and what didn't ... so we have to ASSUME that Bruce Wayne is a vegetable without any tech..... and Frank became a God in 3 weeks .......

No, the bolded bit is what I was saying. If you want to resort to libel as a debate tactic then please do so. I won't change that this is a biased thread.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Erik

Frank wins.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@XMen1963 said:

Who's to say Castle wouldn't explode the Batcave remotely and use a Hi-powered, Long-range rifle to shoot at Batman with, from a mile away? Sounds like something he'd do, especially since he's an expert marksman, and sniper. I mean what kind of idiot would run into a cave after its been blown to kingdom come and is on fire?

I don't know ... why didn't you say that Frank gets to blow the place up a second time in the OP ... you made it after all .. (-'_'-)

Snake Eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Snake Eyes

XMen1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By XMen1963

@Ancient_0f_Days: No he only explodes it once. But i was saying when he does he wouldn't be an idiot and rush in there right after he did it, like everyone seems to think he would do.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Pokergeist
@IKnowEverything said:

This is why I gave it to Batman in the End. Batman has Typically btter Gear and options that you can endlessly debate what hes carrying. We all know what Punisher uses and that is real world Guns and Explosives. So because there is so much crazy Gear Batman has shown to carry on him, I cant argue that Punisher Real World Gear will get the better of him.  

The biggest Advantage is Punisher still has Real World Gear he uses like Sniper Rifles, Armour Piercing Rounds, Semtex/C-4/Claymores, NVGs, Infa Red, Heat Vison Goggles, Body Armour, 203 Gernade Launcher on a M-16 with Scope, and of course his very impressive H2H (he match DD, Moonknight, Spidey, and Wolvie) lets me think that Punisher with Prep against Batman with no Prep SHOULD win.  

But Batman has too many Unknowns here.
Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Kinasin_

@Erik said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Erik said:

@Kinasin_ said:

Because only a fool would think that. Frank had 3 weeks to prepare and his plan came out on top. How likely is it that in that in the explosion he set, Frank also decided it would be a great idea to strap all his guns to the explosives and melt down all his combat knives before meeting up with Batman?

Makes no difference because the OP gave Batman everything he needed to kill frank at the end of his post. Only a fool would think that just because frank has time to get more guns he is going to beat a bloodlusted batman on his own turf who is still stated to have everything he needs to kill frank.

@Erik said:

Frank wins.

No he dies horribly.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Erik

@Kinasin_:

Wrong as usual.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#244  Edited By ReVamp

@Erik: Are you going under the OP assumption that Frank has prep and Batman doesn't?

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Kinasin_

@Erik said:

@Kinasin_:

Wrong as usual.

Typical reply from someone without an argument.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Erik

@ReVamp said:

@Erik: Are you going under the OP assumption that Frank has prep and Batman doesn't?

That and the fact that Batman has no gear, no plan and has just been through an explosion powerful enough to destroy the building he was just in.

@Kinasin_ said:

@Erik said:

@Kinasin_:

Wrong as usual.

Keep it up. The more evidence of trolling I can get from you, the stronger my argument for your ban will be.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Kinasin_

@Erik said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Erik said:

@Kinasin_:

Wrong as usual.

Keep it up. The more evidence of trolling I can get from you, the stronger my argument for your ban will be.

You have no evidence to amass. You stating, "wrong as usual" is considered being very rude though.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#248  Edited By ReVamp

@Erik said:

@ReVamp said:

That and the fact that Batman has no gear, no plan and has just been through an explosion powerful enough to destroy the building he was just in.

OP is confusing as f*ck.

It says he loses his plan, and then says they each "have all they need to kill each other". I'm assuming that he's referring to gear, because Batman can kill with anything.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By jashro44

@Ferro Vida said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

No, the bolded bit is what I was saying. If you want to resort to libel as a debate tactic then please do so. I won't change that this is a biased thread.

Yea but it also says they have everything they need to kill one another...To be honest when I commented I didn't read the op but reading it now the op seems to have contradicted itself.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Erik

@Kinasin_ said:

You have no evidence to amass. You stating, "wrong as usual" is considered being very rude though.

Yes I do as a matter of a fact. You have been following me around for 2 days trying to bait me into a fight. Screen shots are a lovely thing.