The Punisher VS. Batman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@Ancient_0f_Days: Yeah ,is really bad. He was angry for nothing, he insisted and insisted ..and showed nonsense and end up proving nothing

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@matchesmalone21: Well ... that's just how the cookie seems to crumble nowadays ...... to much of that going on that we gotta deal with on here ..... No one has really ever gotten back to me on "Hulk stronger than Superman/Wonder Woman" they insist he is the "strongest one there is" but do I see any feats that prove it ..... nope ..... the best they got is World Breaker Hulk "breaking the planet" lol .... I pulled up the Mageddon feat ..... silence ... lol .... but yeah ... there's always one of "them" in most if not all threads ....

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Pokergeist
@Kinasin_ said:

@Erik said:

@CadenceV2:

Well I am convinced. Batman is going down.

Do you concede Batman wins, or do you still think Punisher takes down Batman. Please elaborate how Punisher wins if you're not going to concede.

I think I typed that worng. I conceded with the Mini Nuke... it still makes me chuckle....
Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Kinasin_

@CadenceV2 said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Erik said:

@CadenceV2:

Do you concede Batman wins, or do you still think Punisher takes down Batman. Please elaborate how Punisher wins if you're not going to concede.

I think I typed that worng. I conceded with the Mini Nuke... it still makes me chuckle....

That was for Erik not you. :)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Pokergeist

My bad.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exactly, people have to understand this...there is always someone stronger,smarter intelligent than anyone in comics, not just because someone holds the title of champion means he will always win... I do the same,I say my point and put scan,to confirm what I say.

Lol I see the scan,nice scan by the way...there is no argument against facts, is what they say

Like in the other thread I post,everyone says Spidey (Without web) wins Aquaman,butI proved the opposite, and stop there. LOL

I understand that sometimes there are people who unnerves anyone, but he can not do so..

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Kinasin_

@CadenceV2 said:

My bad.

Np. :P

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#158  Edited By Static Shock

@XMen1963 said:

@matchesmalone21: Again, he has guns in the battle, you idiot. Im outta this thread.

Do not call people names again. Thanks.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#159  Edited By Mercy_

@matchesmalone21 said:

@XMen1963: LOl...someone is getting nervous

His entire hero life Batman faced guys more skilled than Frank,and even higher numbers...

Stop embarrassing yourself

This isn't really necessary, all it does is antagonizes.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@matchesmalone21 said:

Exactly, people have to understand this...there is always someone stronger,smarter intelligent than anyone in comics, not just because someone holds the title of champion means he will always win... I do the same,I say my point and put scan,to confirm what I say.

Lol I see the scan,nice scan by the way...there is no argument against facts, is what they say

Like in the other thread I post,everyone says Spidey (Without web) wins Aquaman,butI proved the opposite, and stop there. LOL

I understand that sometimes there are people who unnerves anyone, but he can not do so..

Indeed .... well said

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ancient_0f_Days: :)

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#162  Edited By Erik

@Kinasin_ said:

@Erik said:

@CadenceV2:

Do you concede Batman wins, or do you still think Punisher takes down Batman? Please elaborate how Punisher wins if you're not going to concede.

Already addressed towards someone else. Go find it for yourself if you are so interested in me.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#163  Edited By Ferro Vida

Frank Castle being equipped with everything he needs to kill Batman is very vague, considering some of the things that have been in his arsenal. If he can draw on anything he has ever used to kill Batman then he should have this, especially since most of Batman's gear was destroyed in the initial explosion. Frank has managed to get a few hits in on Daredevil, and if he were equipped with something like say, Satan's Claw, which he used on Rhino, then he could easily kill Batman up close with that one hit. Batman is fast enough to dodge bullets, but bullets are hardly the most advanced thing Frank has at his disposal. 

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Ferro Vida: I know that half of the Bat-Cave is gone ... but if Frank has "Satan's Claw" .... what if Bruce pulls out the Boom Tube Fist to counter that .....

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Ancient_0f_Days: The OP also says that much of Batman's tech is destroyed. Frank has three weeks prep and the OP even says that they have access to what they need to kill the other. Then again, there are several contradictions concerning Batman. He has three weeks prep, but he is caught off guard and loses most of his gear. It's just not very well thought out, and if you think about it it is heavily favouring Frank.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#166  Edited By ComicStooge

Considering the OP, it is a stomp in Castle's favour.  

Considering Bruce's prep is meaningless, most of his gear is destroyed and he isn't thinking straight, he'd get destroyed.
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Ferro Vida: Yeah .... but matches already made him leave the thread after he and kinasin presented how much trouble Frank would be in ..... but most of his tech was lost ..... not all ..... I'd still think he'd at least have that hanging around .... he doesn't really need it ... since Frank wouldn't be able to close the distance .... I mean ... there is only half of the cave left ... but the cave is huge and there is still a huge half of the cave for Frank to try to weave through to find Bruce .... who could win with just what's on his belt ... based on the evidence provided in previous pages ....

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By ComicStooge
@Ancient_0f_Days

He doesn't need to close any gaps, he's got gear that could level the entire cave...
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Ferro Vida: Yeah .... but matches already made him leave the thread after he and kinasin presented how much trouble Frank would be in ..... but most of his tech was lost ..... not all ..... I'd still think he'd at least have that hanging around .... he doesn't really need it ... since Frank wouldn't be able to close the distance .... I mean ... there is only half of the cave left ... but the cave is huge and there is still a huge half of the cave for Frank to try to weave through to find Bruce .... who could win with just what's on his belt ... based on the evidence provided in previous pages ....

I brought up Satan's Claw as a possibility for what he could do if Batman got in close. If I gave the impression that that was his preferred tactic then I am sorry. Honestly, his preferred tactic would be to blow up the whole Batcave. Or to smoke Bruce out into the open by leaving him only one possible exit. Or to blast him from a distance with some of the alien tech he acquired after the secret invasion. Or to get in close by shrinking himself down with that canister of Pym Particles he had, then knocking his block off while at a subatomic size. You can say "this piece of tech would survive the blast", but you have no evidence to support that, or to support that Bruce would even be able to reach it in time. The OP didn't specify anything about what did or did not survive, thus why it is so biased.
Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Kinasin_

@Erik said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Erik said:

@CadenceV2:

Do you concede Batman wins, or do you still think Punisher takes down Batman? Please elaborate how Punisher wins if you're not going to concede.

Already addressed towards someone else. Go find it for yourself if you are so interested in me.

You stated..

@Erik said:

@ImmortalOne said:

@Erik: Honestly, I think Batman wins by a little. He's got better technology, bulletproof armor to defend against some of Frank's weapons, better stealth, and better H2H training. Anyways, if he really was equipped with everything he needed to kill Frank, he could just use his knockout gas, before killing Frank in some way.

Yeah maybe.

That's not a concession. If you feel he has a chance then explain how.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ComicStooge said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: He doesn't need to close any gaps, he's got gear that could level the entire cave...

@Ferro Vida said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

I brought up Satan's Claw as a possibility for what he could do if Batman got in close. If I gave the impression that that was his preferred tactic then I am sorry. Honestly, his preferred tactic would be to blow up the whole Batcave. Or to smoke Bruce out into the open by leaving him only one possible exit. Or to blast him from a distance with some of the alien tech he acquired after the secret invasion. Or to get in close by shrinking himself down with that canister of Pym Particles he had, then knocking his block off while at a subatomic size. You can say "this piece of tech would survive the blast", but you have no evidence to support that, or to support that Bruce would even be able to reach it in time. The OP didn't specify anything about what did or did not survive, thus why it is so biased.

Blowing it up from where ..... cuz obviously he's not inside and if that is the case ... then Bruce can get outside too .......... but wait ..... he already blew the place up ......... half of it ..... he's not gonna finish the job like that .... aint it against the rules ........ and besides ... blood lusted is akin to Morals Off .... he isn't delirious ... he just is willing to kill ...... and isn't holding back .... but if Frank does blow up the whole cave .... he runs the risk of setting off Batmans Mini Nuke ..... ending the game for both of them .... Smoking Bruce out isn't possible due to the cowl's capabilities and the respiratory devices he has in his belt .... the suit on it's own does pretty well against low-mid grade explosions ..... after the one that leveled half the cave .... Bruce wouldn't be in too bad shape .... and still has his motion sensor on so that he can monitor Frank and move according to where he is ...... so shrinking and sneaking up may not be an option either (not sure if it picks up readings from that size though) .... to blast him at a distance ... Frank would have to see Bruce .... nearly impossible considering Bruce's rep for *poofing* on Superman, Jay Garrick, and even Martian Manhunter ..... you say I cannot prove the fact that not all of Batman's tech was inconveniently on that side of the batcave that got blown up .... since half of the cave got blown ... I am inclined to believe that not all of Batman's good tech went along with it ... the OP didn't specify (in a biased manner indeed) what tech survived (he probably didn't know how much tech Bruce has) .... but since he didn't .... why should I just opt that I can't say any of his good tech survived just because of that .... I still say that some of his good tech like the BTF survived along with the other half of the Batcave ...

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Kinasin_

@Ferro Vida said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

He has an army of batman robots that are not in his cave that he could have swarming on Punisher in no time flat. No way he can smoke him out when the tech he has on him would prevent smoke inhalation worries. Mini nuke gets set off it's gonna be the end for frank and he isn't going to have the time to do anything with an army of bat robots on him.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Ancient_0f_Days: 1) My point in mentioning blowing up the whole cave is, again, that the OP doesn't make sense. 
2) "Smoking him out" is a figure of speech. 
3) Show me that Bruce would have motion detectors. There is no evidence to say what tech he does or does not have here. Your word is as good as mine. We literally can't make a winning argument for Bruce without that information. 
4) Frank has tech that would let him keep track of Bruce too, and since there are no restrictions on Frank's gear in the OP I can actually claim that he would have it.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Kinasin_: 1) Show him using the Bat robots. Show the Bat robots doing anything. 
2) Already addressed this, but "smoking him out" is a figure of speech. 
3) What is the payload of the mini nuke? Ultimate Hawkeye used a mini nuke on Ultimate Thor and it's blast was not very big. And Hank Pym once road out a nuclear explosion at sub-atomic size. If Frank has access to Pym Particles then he could do the same.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By ComicStooge
@Kinasin_
Frank could have an EMP to leave any Batman robots Bruce could have completely useless.  

In a thread like this, it's basically speculations on what they COULD bring to a fight.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Ferro Vida
@ComicStooge said:
 In a thread like this, it's basically speculations on what they COULD bring to a fight.
My point exactly.
Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Kinasin_

@Ferro Vida said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: 1) My point in mentioning blowing up the whole cave is, again, that the OP doesn't make sense. 2) "Smoking him out" is a figure of speech. 3) Show me that Bruce would have motion detectors. There is no evidence to say what tech he does or does not have here. Your word is as good as mine. We literally can't make a winning argument for Bruce without that information. 4) Frank has tech that would let him keep track of Bruce too, and since there are no restrictions on Frank's gear in the OP I can actually claim that he would have it.

It's common knowledge the batcave has motion detectors in it. He even has this..

Has an ectoplasmic sensor able to detect Deadman's presence (Nightwing #103)

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By ComicStooge
@Kinasin_
Good thing Frank isn't made of ectoplasm. 

The Punisher has managed to sneak into the Baxter Building at least once, which makes the Batcave look like a joke.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Kinasin_: And electroplasmic sensor will do him what good here? How do you know the computer wasn't destroyed too?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Erik

@Kinasin_ said:

@Erik said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Erik said:

@CadenceV2:

You stated..

@Erik said:

@ImmortalOne said:

@Erik: Honestly, I think Batman wins by a little. He's got better technology, bulletproof armor to defend against some of Frank's weapons, better stealth, and better H2H training. Anyways, if he really was equipped with everything he needed to kill Frank, he could just use his knockout gas, before killing Frank in some way.

Yeah maybe.

That's not a concession. If you feel he has a chance then explain how.

My god... you actually went looking for it. You must have it pretty bad for me don't you?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By ComicStooge

And I'd like to point, where were these 'Bat-bots' or 'mini-nukes' when the Talons attacked the Batcave?
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Ferro Vida said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: 1) My point in mentioning blowing up the whole cave is, again, that the OP doesn't make sense. 2) "Smoking him out" is a figure of speech. 3) Show me that Bruce would have motion detectors. There is no evidence to say what tech he does or does not have here. Your word is as good as mine. We literally can't make a winning argument for Bruce without that information. 4) Frank has tech that would let him keep track of Bruce too, and since there are no restrictions on Frank's gear in the OP I can actually claim that he would have it.

little motion sensor *deet* let him know when those dudes were right behind him .....

I don't know what kind of tech Frank has that can track Bruce .... who (like I have said) has dipped out on Kent, Garrick, and J'onzz ... more than once (obviously)

@ComicStooge said:

@Kinasin_: Frank could have an EMP to leave any Batman robots Bruce could have completely useless. In a thread like this, it's basically speculations on what they COULD bring to a fight.

Batman has an EMP .....

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By ComicStooge
@Ancient_0f_Days

He might not have one, considering most of his gear was destroyed. That's why this thread is so silly, and why we could go on forever.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Ancient_0f_Days: And there is no evidence that he has it here. The OP even says that all of Batman's plans were ruined. 
Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Kinasin_

@ComicStooge said:

@Kinasin_: Good thing Frank isn't made of ectoplasm. The Punisher has managed to sneak into the Baxter Building at least once, which makes the Batcave look like a joke.

Funny you have a batman avatar and you act like he doesn't have simple motion detectors in his batcave. He has them all over his yard as well along with numerous security measures that could blow frank out of the water before he ever stood a chance. Then a robot bat army to boot.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By ComicStooge
@Kinasin_

I like him, but that doesn't mean I think he's invincible.
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ComicStooge said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: He might not have one, considering most of his gear was destroyed. That's why this thread is so silly, and why we could go on forever.

@Ferro Vida said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: And there is no evidence that he has it here. The OP even says that all of Batman's plans were ruined.

both of these things are standard equipment .... straight from the belt .... so now, has his belt been destroyed too (-_-)

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Kinasin_

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_: And electroplasmic sensor will do him what good here? How do you know the computer wasn't destroyed too?

Just showing that he has more than normal motion detectors. He goes out of his way to be prepared for more than frank castle.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By ComicStooge
@Ancient_0f_Days

The OP never stated he was wearing it to begin with.
Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Kinasin_

@Ferro Vida said:

The OP also states batman has everything he needs to kill frank castle. I guess he speed blitzes with the insider suit and kills frank instantly.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By ComicStooge
@Kinasin_
Frank could very well have a gun that shoots Galactus for all we know, considering the rules of this thread.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@ComicStooge said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: He might not have one, considering most of his gear was destroyed. That's why this thread is so silly, and why we could go on forever.

@Ferro Vida said:

both of these things are standard equipment .... straight from the belt .... so now, has his belt been destroyed too (-_-)

@Kinasin_ said:

@Ferro Vida said:

Just showing that he has more than normal motion detectors. He goes out of his way to be prepared for more than frank castle.

I would like to point out once more that the OP literally states the following: 

destroys the Batmobile, and most of his gadgets and suits, and also ruins Batman's plan. 

We don't know what Batman was planning, but if his regular gear was something he planned on using against Frank then we can presume it is useless to him now.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Erik

@Ferro Vida:

Lol I was just going to point that out.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Kinasin_ said:

@Ferro Vida said:

The OP also states batman has everything he needs to kill frank castle. I guess he speed blitzes with the insider suit and kills frank instantly.

It also says his plans were ruined and most of his gear was destroyed, so...
Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Kinasin_

@ComicStooge said:

@Kinasin_: I like him, but that doesn't mean I think he's invincible.

I never said you thought he was invincible. I simply stated you have an avatar of him and you apparently don't know he has motion detectors all throughout his house, yard, and cave. He even has satellites, thermal detectors, the whole shabang. He helped set up the security of the JLA watchtower.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Erik: Great minds and all that jazz :P
Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Kinasin_

@Ferro Vida said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Ferro Vida said:

It also says his plans were ruined and most of his gear was destroyed, so...

He states his plans were ruined and then right after that states batman has everything he needs to kill frank. I guess he should of thought that one through better. The best tech frank has shown isn't nothing compared to superman fighting armor and boom tube gauntlets/insider suit. The list goes on and on.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By ComicStooge
@Kinasin_
Excuse me if I haven't every Batman story ever written.  

I never claimed to be an expert on Batman, but I like the character. I like Batman when he's an actual street level hero and some invincible Bat-God who can solo the Justice League on the business end of a pelvic thrust.
Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Kinasin_

@ComicStooge said:

@Kinasin_: Excuse me if I haven't every Batman story ever written. I never claimed to be an expert on Batman, but I like the character. I like Batman when he's an actual street level hero and some invincible Bat-God who can solo the Justice League on the business end of a pelvic thrust.

Having motion detectors doesn't make you a god. The way you are debating for frank though he would seemingly be equipped by god himself just because frank destroyed batman's plans. Batman always has a backup plan and not too mention he states right after that they both have everything they need to kill each other. What batman has at his disposal is superior to whatever frank can pull out.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Erik

@Kinasin_ said:

He states his plans were ruined and then right after that states batman has everything he needs to kill frank. I guess he should of thought that one through better. The best tech frank has shown isn't nothing compared to superman fighting armor and boom tube gauntlets/insider suit. The list goes on and on.

Considering a batarang could kill someone, who is to say that he has nothing more than a single batarang?