The Punisher VS. Batman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XMen1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By XMen1963

The Scenario: The Battle takes place in the Bat-cave. The Punisher and Batman have had 3 weeks to prepare, and he plants a massive bomb in the Bat-cave, and destroys half of it, killing Robin, Alfred, and Batgirl, and destroys the Batmobile, and most of his gadgets and suits, and also ruins Batman's plan. Because of this Batman is very angry, and forgets all about his "no killing vow". Both Batman and Frank are equipped with everything they need to kill one-another. Who wins?

Avatar image for theflyinghammer
TheFlyingHammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheFlyingHammer

I'll give it to Batman, Frank is very well trained but not quite as well as the Bat, Especially considering Batman's morals are off. I feel like it'd be a pretty easy victory.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

............Spite.....this is in the bat-cave (half of it but still)....unless Frank has some night vision/infrared goggles, hes not gonna see a thing that happens to him before it happens and now its a blood lusted batman who lost everything.......overkill.....too much spite. Someone hates Castle.

Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Beerhappy

Without prep and Punisher armed to kill bats, and no bat prep, Punisher all day.

XMen1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By XMen1963

@Ancient_0f_Days I personally think Frank would win since Batman would probably be shocked at the explosion and any explosion that would destroy half of the Bat-cave would surely injure Batman. Punisher has lots of advantages here.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Ferro Vida

Batman almost certainly has this unless Frank brings some crazy unavoidable alien firearm to the game.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

whoa whoa whoa....so You're putting the Punisher against a very P.O'ed borderline Bloodlusted Batman WITH prep time?? you serious??

XMen1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By XMen1963

@The Stegman: Batman having prep doesn't matter. Everything he had set up as his plan was destroyed. Read the scenario.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@XMen1963: Batman has more than one Batcave across Gotham, when one fails, he can go to another.
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@XMen1963: Not all of his suits were destroyed y'know ........ Insider Suit FTW. Not to mention this is IN the bat-cave......Punisher won't see him like I said before.......Bruce is a master of shadow, unless Frank brings flood lights.....he still won't be able to see around well enough to catch batman off guard. Also, only the Bat-mobile was taken out, not the bat-pod, bat-jet, bat-sub, or bat-copter. Bat-jet owns with heat seeking missiles.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By _Black

Batman.

XMen1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By XMen1963

@The Stegman: Not with Frank Castle opening fire on him

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@XMen1963: you act like frank has superman eyes and can see batman as soon as he sets foot in the cave...........(-_-) that's not how it works

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jojjimbo

Batman.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By bigcimmerian

Batman stomps under these conditions

DeadNightHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DeadNightHero

Punisher is not quite as skilled a fighter as Bats, it think Batman gets this one.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Shawnbaby

Batman will stalk and murder Punisher.

Doombot_666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Doombot_666

If Batman had prep time, I doubt this scenario would even happen, but if did I'm thinking Batman knows the Batcave better than the Punisher does, even if it was half blown up. Batman would just lead him further in and ambush him from a range were Punisher's guns wouldn't mean much, and Batman's superior martial arts skills mean everything.

XMen1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By XMen1963

@Doombot_666: Punisher knows death punches and other kill moves. Plus he always has a knife. Bad idea for Bats to try and melee him.

Doombot_666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Doombot_666

@XMen1963: Punisher might be competent at H2H range, but he's no where near Batman's level. I don't think I've ever heard of Punisher taking out a viable threat without a gun, and even if he ever did, H2H is what Batman primarily does.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By gingerpenny

Now this is a very equal fight and I'm going with The Punisher, but that is probably just the fanboy talking

XMen1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By XMen1963
No Caption Provided

Punisher's beat Dr. Doom before. What's Batman got on this?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Shawnbaby
@XMen1963 said:

@Doombot_666: Punisher knows death punches and other kill moves. Plus he always has a knife. Bad idea for Bats to try and melee him.

I think you have that backwards.Especially since Punisher just killed Batman's Father Figure and his son.
TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

"Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe" doesn't count. It was a What If? A poorly written one at that. Using scans from it is worse then using scans from "Marvel vs. DC." And Batman wins this very easily. It's arguably Spite. By making Batman bloodlusted, you take away the only potential advantage that Punisher would have (which is that he'd be more likely to use lethal force). A bloodlusted, prepped Batman utterly destroys Punisher.

Doombot_666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Doombot_666

@XMen1963: What's Batman got on beating an incapacitated Doctor Doom with a hammer? How about any given situation in which Batman has defeated someone H2H? Incapacitating Doctor Doom with a magnetic mine and then beating him with a hammer (and not even killing him) is not a melee feat. It's more like a prep-time feat.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Ferro Vida said:

Batman almost certainly has this unless Frank brings some crazy unavoidable alien firearm to the game.
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

BUMP.....Bruce still has Frank beat.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BringnIt

Batman probably wins, but Frank is getting severely underplayed here.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is what il play at Frank's funeral

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#30  Edited By tg1982

Batman for the win. 9/10

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By CaptainDoeo

Batman fan boys are the worst.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By CaptainDoeo

We have a Batman, who's plan and toys are destroyed, can't "hide in the shadows", and doesn't have back up.. Fighting the Punisher. The military veteran, who is a master fighter, is getting to use his guns, and his plan is still valid? You people worship Batman like he's your own personal Jesus.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Kinasin_

@_Black said:

Batman.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@CaptainDoeo said:

Batman fan boys are the worst.

lol U Mad

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Typhion

Bats has had 3 hours to determine Frank's weaknesses... he won't need tech, doesn't even need blood lust. On his home turf no less. Bats wins easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@gingerpenny: lol 3 weeks to prep..and you give the victory to Castle??

Batman wins,he's the prep god

@CaptainDoeo: You're the fanboy here.. just a little information about Batman to you

Bruce began his physical and mental conditioning when he was 11 and then intense physical training and weight lifting at age 12. He has mastered full body control by the time he was 18. Bruce Wayne, since the age of 15, has created a strict diet to enable his body to develop and operate at its most proficient, along with biofeedback treatments.

He has spent his entire life in pursuit of physical perfection and has attained it through constant intensive training and determination and engaged in an intensive regular regimen of rigorous exercise (including aerobics, weight lifting, gymnastics, and simulated combat) to keep himself in peak condition. at the age of 14 he forges letters to ''well-intentioned people'' don't steal his fortune and that he could leave Gotham City to get the training he sought andattended universities throughout the world (Biology, Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Mythology, Geography, & History, Criminal Science, Forensics, Computer Science, Chemistry and Engineering, Physics, Forensic Sciences, Medical Sciences, Advanced Chemistry and Technology, Expanded Computer and Engineering Sciences,Expanded Device Pool,Advanced New Development in Forensic and Medical Sciences),with 20 years-old Bruce settled in Washington and was accepted as a trainee at the FBI, learned all about applications of laws, statistical analysis, fill out reports, use of firearms and much more (he did not have the money to enter the FBI, test was physical and psychological),he stayed for 2 months.

Shortly after, he went to the mountains of Changbay to be trained by the master Kirigi, their training lasted almost a yearand trained in martial arts and meditation,Yoga.... by others masters:Richard Dragon,Tsunemoto,David Cain,Chu Chin Li and many other,trained in hunting techniques by African Bushmen . The only ones teachers he paid to be trained,as Henri Ducard,Willie Dogget and Harvey Harris.

Now you want talk about training?? Bruce trained since his childhood. Aboutfighting skills? He's master in 127 martial arts Other skills? he was trained by the best world's detectives,hunters,ninjas,sensei,killers,monks and african tribes.

No one here worshiped Batman,everyone knows what Batman can do

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By CaptainDoeo

@Ancient_0f_Days: Mad enough to shoot Batgirl. @matchesmalone21: Listen to the conditions before you try insulting me, dude. Bats "stealth" wouldn't work due to the flames from the explosion, his plan is destroyed due to the explosion, and you REALLY think Punisher is gonna let him get close? You don't see how saying Batman will win easily is the slightest bit ridiculous? Really? Yeah, I'm the fanboy. Also, I wasn't downgrading Batman. I never said "Punisher is better at H2H than Bats!" I said, "He's a master fighter." Which Punisher is. Plenty are. Chill out.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pokergeist
@CaptainDoeo said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Mad enough to shoot Batgirl.
@matchesmalone21: Listen to the conditions before you try insulting me, dude. Bats "stealth" wouldn't work due to the flames from the explosion, his plan is destroyed due to the explosion, and you REALLY think Punisher is gonna let him get close? You don't see how saying Batman will win easily is the slightest bit ridiculous? Really? Yeah, I'm the fanboy.
Also, I wasn't downgrading Batman. I never said "Punisher is better at H2H than Bats!" I said, "He's a master fighter." Which Punisher is. Plenty are. Chill out.

Totaly agree. Punisher with Prep has taken down Dare Devil and Spidey, but oh no a Unprepared Batman with Punisher having Surprise on his side is a auto win for Batman? I just ... cant fathom... it...... nyeugh
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#39  Edited By Erik

Trying to decide which character I like less. Probably a Batman win although it would not take much to convince me otherwise.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Pokergeist
@Erik said:

Trying to decide which character I like less. Probably a Batman win although it would not take much to convince me otherwise.

Well I love Punisher Max myself but here some Scan I collected thus far. 

No Caption Provided

Punisher easily KILLS not capture or left for police, he flat out kills which is easier Jester and Jack-O. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Punisher holding his own in H2H with Dardevil himself. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

With Prep Punisher Wins! 

No Caption Provided

Punisher gets suprised by MoonKnight and yet ends this in a draw before Spidey breaks it up. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He shoots of Spideys Webshooters in combat and then even proceeds to beat Spidey Down for a kill shot.  

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Punisher gets Wolverine quite casually.... 

No Caption Provided

In this Marvel Knights that I got rid of... damn it..... has Frank and Wolvie randomly meet and battle it out, it was a Draw in the fact that Punisher couldnt kill Wolvie but kept Wolvie from killing him with nothing but a Knife. 

So Batman who is caught by Surprise against a Fully Prep Punisher still auto wins???? How is that????   
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Erik

@CadenceV2:

Well I am convinced. Batman is going down.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pokergeist

We all know what Batman can do. Hes on par with Doc Doom on Prep and Caps lvl in H2H. 

What people dont know is what Punisher is capable of with Prep, No Morals to tie him down, Top Marksman he is, and hows he good at H2H on Dare Devil lvl.  

So Batman is caught unawares, has his plan blown up, and lost most of his stuff, and on top of that Punisher is still prep and ready to go!?  

Punisher is definatly taking wins here.
Avatar image for the_vamp_knight
The_Vamp_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The_Vamp_Knight

Batman crashes down upon the Punisher like a wave of shadowy death. Batman has dodged Mr. Freeze's ice beams at close range and sub machine gun fire at close range. Batman closes any distance between him and Frank, outmaneuvers him and furiously shoves a batarang through his head.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Pokergeist
@The_Vamp_Knight
Yeah cause so many villains and Gansters havent tried that before on Frank. Wolverine for example.....\ 

Its whatever. Batman Fanbase is way to huge to give Frank a shot, even under these EXTREME circumstances in Franks favore. Im done. The Scans and exploits speak for themselves.
Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Kinasin_

@Erik said:

You base your opinions on which character you like or dislike?

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Kinasin_

@XMen1963 said:

The Scenario: The Battle takes place in the Bat-cave. The Punisher and Batman have had 3 weeks to prepare, and he plants a massive bomb in the Bat-cave, and destroys half of it, killing Robin, Alfred, and Batgirl, and destroys the Batmobile, and most of his gadgets and suits, and also ruins Batman's plan. Because of this Batman is very angry, and forgets all about his "no killing vow". Both Batman and Frank are equipped with everything they need to kill one-another. Who wins?

The guy who has far better prep feats, and gadgets, along with skills.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Erik

@Kinasin_ said:

@Erik said:

I had a feeling you developed a crush on me.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Kinasin_

@Erik said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Erik said:

I had a feeling you developed a crush on me.

No need to troll. I was asking a serious question.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Erik

@Kinasin_ said:

Perhaps you can take your own advice in other threads. And to answer your question, no. I do not.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Kinasin_

@Erik said:

@Kinasin_ said:

Perhaps you can take your own advice in other threads. And to answer your question, no. I do not.

Perhaps you can point out where I was trolling.