#1 Edited by adman123 (67 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1:Fight Takes place in 2 New York City (2013) blocks that have no people. The combatants all start at the opposite corners of the block. Who will be the Last Man Standing?(Comic versions, except for Heavy Weapons Guy who is his game version.)

Round 2: Fight takes place in New York(2013) but it is heavily populated.

Round 3: Fight Takes place in 1940's New York.

Battle is to the Death.

HWG has no respawn abilities.

All guns have unlimited ammo

Punisher: AK-47 , 3 Grenades, 2 Handguns, and a Combat Knife.

Big Daddy: 1 Handguns, 5 Grenades,a combat knife, and a Shot Gun.

Comedian(in his 40's):Shotgun, Handgun, Flame Thrower.

Heavy Weapons Guy: Sasha(his famous machine gun.)

Who Wins?

#2 Posted by adman123 (67 posts) - - Show Bio

My opinion is

Round 1: Big Daddy

Round 2: Heavy Weapons Guy

Round 3: Heavy Weapons Guy

#3 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

HWG wins all rounds he has toon forc

#4 Posted by adman123 (67 posts) - - Show Bio

But he has no respawn so I think he could be killed and quite frankly he isn't as skilled as the others here, HWG just sprays and prays. I only think he'd win the last two rounds because he wouldn't be afraid of killing innocent bystanders while the Punisher, The Comedian, and Big Daddy would be to busy trying to avoid the innocents.

#5 Edited by Thanofleeze (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

@adman123 said:

@cara_hunter said:

But he has no respawn so I think he could be killed and quite frankly he isn't as skilled as the others here, HWG just sprays and prays. I only think he'd win the last two rounds because he wouldn't be afraid of killing innocent bystanders while the Punisher, The Comedian, and Big Daddy would be to busy trying to avoid the innocents.

This is the guy who shot a pregnant woman in the head because she ticked him off. This is the guy who cares nothing about anyone. Yeah, good luck getting saved by him. He still loses, regardless. Heavy takes most rounds.