The Punisher and Captain America vs Batman and Nightwing

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By Erik

You cannot even point out the thread where I spammed "fail". You are pathetic man. Like I said before: Delusional child with power issues. 

kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#252  Edited By kobashi
erik said:
"You cannot even point out the thread where I spammed "fail". You are pathetic man. Like I said before: Delusional child with power issues. "
You do realize that you are an insiginifcant bug, that has no influence or impact here right? and not a soul on here cares about what you think, or what you say right ?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#253  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
kobashi said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Secret Turchin Man said:
"

kobashi said:

"Cap and Punisher lose badly

Bats is more then capable of handling Cap and Punisher is pretty much useless in this fight

Fight ends in under a minute tops mainly do to NW and Bats ganging up on Cap after Frank goes down in about 3 seconds"

1) No they don't.
2) No he can't.
3) Fight ends much more slowly as Captain America is superior to either Batman or Nightwing individually. Period. Saying all this other crap you have been saying to the contrary, proves you are a DC d!ck rider. Team 2 wins but not before Cap give the Bat and Nightwing a serious tussle. The only thing I agree with is that Punisher is outclassed. But Cap makes almost up for that by himself. And if Frank survives initially they wipe the floor with Team DC.

"
Here's a guy who disagrees with you kobashi..and doesn't even know you to have a grudge.Go ahead and make and excuse for this too."
I have already tussled with this guy, who believes the eternals  could beat the new gods

atphantom obliterated him"
Excuses.
kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By kobashi
Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:
"Vance Astro said:
"

kobashi said:

Bats is more then capable of handling Cap and Punisher is pretty much useless in this fight

Fight ends in under a minute tops mainly do to NW and Bats ganging up on Cap after Frank goes down in about 3 seconds"

1) No they don't.
2) No he can't.
3) Fight ends much more slowly as Captain America is superior to either Batman or Nightwing individually. Period. Saying all this other crap you have been saying to the contrary, proves you are a DC d!ck rider. Team 2 wins but not before Cap give the Bat and Nightwing a serious tussle. The only thing I agree with is that Punisher is outclassed. But Cap makes almost up for that by himself. And if Frank survives initially they wipe the floor with Team DC.

"
Here's a guy who disagrees with you kobashi..and doesn't even know you to have a grudge.Go ahead and make and excuse for this too."
I have already tussled with this guy, who believes the eternals  could beat the new gods

atphantom obliterated him"
Excuses."

that isnt an excuse, that is a fact, and he agreed also that punisher is outclassed here,

if someone says Cap is a better fighter then Bats, thats ok because its debatable, The fact is though team 1 gets stomped because even if Cap could beat Bats ( again debatable) he isnt going to be able to fend them both off
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
kobashi said:

that isnt an excuse, that is a fact, and he agreed also that punisher is outclassed here,

if someone says Cap is a better fighter then Bats, thats ok because its debatable, The fact is though team 1 gets stomped because even if Cap could beat Bats ( again debatable) he isnt going to be able to fend them both off"
Who said the Punisher WASN'T outclassed?
kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By kobashi
Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:

if someone says Cap is a better fighter then Bats, thats ok because its debatable, The fact is though team 1 gets stomped because even if Cap could beat Bats ( again debatable) he isnt going to be able to fend them both off"
Who said the Punisher WASN'T outclassed?"
he is out classed, a non factor in the fight who gets taken out instantly leaving cap by himself
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
kobashi said:
"Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:

he is out classed, a non factor in the fight who gets taken out instantly leaving cap by himself"
I KNOW HE'S F#CKIN OUTCLASSED..I'M ASKING YOU..WHO THE F#CK DISAGREED WITH THAT? 
You cannot say he's a non-factor though because he is and you cannot prove otherwise.You will just keep making the same bullsh#t statements over and over.The Punisher is outclassed by almost everyone he fights and the majority end up dead.So cut the sh#t.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By Erik
kobashi said:
"erik said:
"You cannot even point out the thread where I spammed "fail". You are pathetic man. Like I said before: Delusional child with power issues. "
You do realize that you are an insiginifcant bug, that has no influence or impact here right? and not a soul on here cares about what you think, or what you say right ?"
Do not make other's opinions of you my own.
kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By kobashi
Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:
"Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:

he is out classed, a non factor in the fight who gets taken out instantly leaving cap by himself"
I KNOW HE'S F#CKIN OUTCLASSED..I'M ASKING YOU..WHO THE F#CK DISAGREED WITH THAT? 
You cannot say he's a non-factor though because he is and you cannot prove otherwise.You will just keep making the same bullsh#t statements over and over.The Punisher is outclassed by almost everyone he fights and the majority end up dead.So cut the sh#t.
"

He gets taken out instantly, all his weapons get disarmed and he gets ko'd via nightwing steel door busting kick to the jaw

unless you think punisher is more durable then a steel door? face it deadshot is 10x better then Frank with guns and he ends up eating dirt when he tangles with dick and batman

team 2 wins
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
kobashi said:
"Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:
"Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:

"

He gets taken out instantly, all his weapons get disarmed and he gets ko'd via nightwing steel door busting kick to the jaw

unless you think punisher is more durable then a steel door? face it deadshot is 10x better then Frank with guns and he ends up eating dirt when he tangles with dick and batman

team 2 wins"
This argument is completely worthless....Steel doors don't move.People do.
kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By kobashi
Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:
"Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:
"Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:

"

team 2 wins"
This argument is completely worthless....Steel doors don't move.People do."
Frank isnt going to dodge any of Nightwings attacks, Nightwing moves like lighting according to technology advanced soldiers that he was kicking the crap out of

Frank gets knocked out off the bat, right after hes stripped of his weapons
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
kobashi said:
Frank isnt going to dodge any of Nightwings attacks, Nightwing moves like lighting according to technology advanced soldiers that he was kicking the crap out of

Frank gets knocked out off the bat, right after hes stripped of his weapons"
Nightwing is only peak human and nobody peak human moves like lightning.Also Nightwing is alot slower than people that Frank has dodged,beat up,or shot in the past.
kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By kobashi
Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:

Frank gets knocked out off the bat, right after hes stripped of his weapons"
Nightwing is only peak human and nobody peak human moves like lightning.Also Nightwing is alot slower than people that Frank has dodged,beat up,or shot in the past."

Nightwing moves like lighting, not as fast as lighting, their is a difference but you should go take an english class, its called hyperbole but he moved so fast that technologically advanced soldiers couldnt tag him

Their isnt  going to be any writing to help Frank here, Frank is slower, weaker, and less skilled then the beings Nightwing beats up as canon fodder

Frank stands no chance here, once hes gone, its over for Cap
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I don't care anymore.I'm done.When someone who doesn't make up sh#t comes in here.We can get this crackin again.

kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By kobashi

Team 2 wins via 2 vs 1 advantage

Too bad we had to make Frank look like such a chump in this fight : /

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By Erik
Vance Astro said:
"I don't care anymore.I'm done.When someone who doesn't make up sh#t comes in here.We can get this crackin again."
Agreed.
kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By kobashi
kobashi said:
"Team 2 wins via 2 vs 1 advantage

Too bad we had to make Frank look like such a chump in this fight : /"
kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By kobashi

Team 2 in exactly 1 minute 23 seconds

Detective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#269  Edited By Detective

Team 2, in fisticuffs Batman or Nightwing will take out The Punisher and Captain America is equal with Batman hand to hand but with Nightwing helping in the fight with Cap Team 2 wins

kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By kobashi
Detective said:
"Team 2, in fisticuffs Batman or Nightwing will take out The Punisher and Captain America is equal with Batman hand to hand but with Nightwing helping in the fight with Cap Team 2 wins"

Finally, someone with a brain beside yours truly
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Detective said:
"Team 2, in fisticuffs Batman or Nightwing will take out The Punisher and Captain America is equal with Batman hand to hand but with Nightwing helping in the fight with Cap Team 2 wins"
If they are all unarmed..I would give it to Batman and Nightwing as well..but that's not the case.
kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By kobashi

Even if they are armed, that changes once Frank gets disarmed, and in that case you still have to give NW and Bats their gear.

Throw a flash bang on the ground, take Franks weapons away

Game over

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"Detective said:
If they are all unarmed..I would give it to Batman and Nightwing as well..but that's not the case."

kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By kobashi
kobashi said:
"Even if they are armed, that changes once Frank gets disarmed, and in that case you still have to give NW and Bats their gear.

Throw a flash bang on the ground, take Franks weapons away

Game over"
kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By kobashi

Im not going to keep quoting myself

Gear check? Punisher has guns, once he gets blinded by Flash bangs, Dick takes his weapons away, and yes is more then capable of disarming someone who doesnt have a fraction of his strenght or skill

Fights done

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By Andferne

I still don't agree that Batman is equal to Captain America physically. Way I see it Batman is as good as a human can train to be. Olympic level in his agility and acrobatics etc. But even then that is far from the maximum of human potential which is what Captain America is supposed to be across the boards. We have Olympic athletes who train their entire lives to be that good in one defined area, but yet there is a man who is all of that and more across the boards while he also is the world's best detective and etc. I think it has more to do with Batman being their human poster board. But I guess this doesn't belong here and I have babbled enough on it.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Andferne said:
"I still don't agree that Batman is equal to Captain America physically. Way I see it Batman is as good as a human can train to be. Olympic level in his agility and acrobatics etc. But even then that is far from the maximum of human potential which is what Captain America is supposed to be across the boards. We have Olympic athletes who train their entire lives to be that good in one defined area, but yet there is a man who is all of that and more across the boards while he also is the world's best detective and etc. I think it has more to do with Batman being their human poster board. But I guess this doesn't belong here and I have babbled enough on it."
Well in DC..you don't need a serum to be peak human.Apparently you can train to that point like Batman or Nightwing.Batman's feats are on Captain America's level and far beyond that of any body classified Olympic or Athletic level.Both Captain America are said to lift at least a ton max,both have considerable speed feats..Batman's even more ridiculous than Cap's,They both have feats that prove their worth in skill level to be on par with each other.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#278  Edited By Nighthunter
Andferne said:
"I still don't agree that Batman is equal to Captain America physically. Way I see it Batman is as good as a human can train to be. Olympic level in his agility and acrobatics etc. But even then that is far from the maximum of human potential which is what Captain America is supposed to be across the boards. We have Olympic athletes who train their entire lives to be that good in one defined area, but yet there is a man who is all of that and more across the boards while he also is the world's best detective and etc. I think it has more to do with Batman being their human poster board. But I guess this doesn't belong here and I have babbled enough on it."
it's a comic....duh! :P
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By Andferne
Vance Astro said:
"Well in DC..you don't need a serum to be peak human.Apparently you can train to that point like Batman or Nightwing.Batman's feats are on Captain America's level and far beyond that of any body classified Olympic or Athletic level.Both Captain America are said to lift at least a ton max,both have considerable speed feats..Batman's even more ridiculous than Cap's,They both have feats that prove their worth in skill level to be on par with each other."
I guess it is one of those things that is dumbfounding to me. It just baffles me, but of course it is a comic book. I think that I think that I over think it. LOL
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Andferne said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Well in DC..you don't need a serum to be peak human.Apparently you can train to that point like Batman or Nightwing.Batman's feats are on Captain America's level and far beyond that of any body classified Olympic or Athletic level.Both Captain America are said to lift at least a ton max,both have considerable speed feats..Batman's even more ridiculous than Cap's,They both have feats that prove their worth in skill level to be on par with each other."
I guess it is one of those things that is dumbfounding to me. It just baffles me, but of course it is a comic book. I think that I think that I over think it. LOL"
I think it's stupid to but it seems like DC just does things so their characters can be above Marvel's.Like that whole moving Earth thing? For what reason would you even want someone to do that...nevermind how illogical it is to begin with.
kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By kobashi

Batman has held up a 1000 lb ceiling
Cap has benched 1100
NW can bench 930

They all seem pretty close all around

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By Andferne
Nighthunter said:
"it's a comic....duh! :P
kills the fanboy
Go Spidey :P

Vance Astro said:
"I think it's stupid to but it seems like DC just does things so their characters can be above Marvel's.
Ok cool, I thought I was the only one who thought that around here.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
kobashi said:
"Batman has held up a 1000 lb ceiling
Cap has benched 1100
NW can bench 930

They all seem pretty close all around"
Cap lifted a good portion of a skyscraper.
kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By kobashi

Aqua Man lifted a building and hes only classified as class 60
Characters do things outside of their powerset all the time

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
kobashi said:
"Aqua Man lifted a building and hes only classified as class 60
Characters do things outside of their powerset all the time"
I didn't read that comic but I was told in another thread that Aquaman was augmented for that feat.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By Andferne
kobashi said:
Cap has benched 1100
Cap benching 1,100 pounds was a work out. Same for his curling 500 or whatever it was.

Vance Astro said:
"Cap lifted a good portion of a skyscraper."
I believe I have the scan you are referring to. Where it crumbled down around him and someone else. They are underneath the pile and he is holding up the area to keep them from being crushed.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By Andferne

I think this is it
I think this is it
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Andferne said:
"
I think this is it
I think this is it
"
Yea.
Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kobashi said:
"Batman has held up a 1000 lb ceiling
Cap has benched 1100
NW can bench 930

They all seem pretty close all around"

NW can do what? Where in the name of god did you see him benching 930lbs? Please show me? If not tell me where to SEE it? Cause that seems like a bunch of crap.
Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kobashi said:
"

kobashi said:

1) No they don't.
2) No he can't.

"

Oh look its the idiot that though the eternals could beat the new gods, where do they come from

1. yes they do, Frank cant tangle with anyone in this fight
2. Yes he can
3. Cap at the very best can only match them in fighting ability, Frank wont survive because either Bats or NW would disarm him and beat him senseless
Cap isnt a better fighter, And he isnt going to last long with both Bats and NW beating the daylights out of him

Thread failed"

Are you crazy? Cap would handle either one of them, and without the shield he can avoid batarangs, he is quicker, stronger, and faster, than either of them. Even in the crossover the Bat addmitted he would lose, and it was canon. Like I said they would win but Cap can fight both of them. And hold his own.