• 194 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by #1ElderScrollsFan (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins ?

#2 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

One-Above-All Wins there is a reason he is called that you know LOL

#3 Posted by #1ElderScrollsFan (1991 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"One-Above-All Wins there is a reason he is called that you know LOL"

Yeah but the Presence is dc equivalent of the One Above all
#4 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio
#1ElderScrollsFan said:
"ecsnclr said:

Yeah but the Presence is dc equivalent of the One Above all"
no he isn't...The Presence represents a deity but was still created by a creator while the One-Above-All represents the creators...creator trumps character they created
#5 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
#1ElderScrollsFan said:
"ecsnclr said:

The One-Above-All is stronger than all the Celestials and they all have ultimate power cosmos he is stronger than the Living Tribunal
#6 Posted by AtPhantom (14465 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"#1ElderScrollsFan said:
"ecsnclr said:

no he isn't...The Presence represents a deity but was still created by a creator while the One-Above-All represents the creators...creator trumps character they created"
Stop that, PRESENCE CREATED DCU!!! End of discussion.

#1ElderScrollsFan said:
"Who wins ?"
Dude, both of these guys are omnipotent, they are completely equal in power. It would be a stalemate to the end of eternity.

Also, this was done before, check the search function.

Also, welcome ti the vine.
#7 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

Stale Mate.

#8 Posted by Fresh Prince (4939 posts) - - Show Bio
Stalemate.
#9 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
#1ElderScrollsFan said:
"Who wins ?"
Nice name, I love the Elder Scrolls Series, can't wait for the next one.
#10 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"#1ElderScrollsFan said:
"Who wins ?"
"

Your in for a long wate
#11 Posted by #1ElderScrollsFan (1991 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"#1ElderScrollsFan said:
"Who wins ?"
"
Neither can I, two things I love: the Elder Scrolls Series, and Superhero comics
#12 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Stalemate
#13 Posted by Dreadmaster (16776 posts) - - Show Bio

its always gonna be a stalemate for these two

#14 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"#1ElderScrollsFan said:
"Who wins ?"
"
Then you still have three or so years to wait.
#15 Posted by Assman (1640 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"#1ElderScrollsFan said:
"ecsnclr said:

no he isn't...The Presence represents a deity but was still created by a creator while the One-Above-All represents the creators...creator trumps character they created"

No, the Presense is God, as in the Judeo-Christian God! He apeard in Lucifer, amongst other titles! He is God in the DCU, which he's been pitted against God in the MU, known as the TOAA!
#16 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

They are the same representation of a comic concept. There is know info to use to get a winner here.

#17 Posted by chunjacktao (334 posts) - - Show Bio

STALEMENT
#18 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
if this is the Celestial OAA he is going down but if he is the presence of the DCU its a stalemate
#19 Posted by icecream1991 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

The prescence is soooo much cooler.  One above all is an old man.

#20 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio
@icecream1991 said:
"The prescence is soooo much cooler.  One above all is an old man. "

ummm... TOAA is a god he can choose whoever he wants to be...its a stalemate, anyway what does being a oldman have to do about it?
#21 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

draw.
#22 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a stalemate in its purest form
#23 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

presence should win here.  he is yahweh after all.

#24 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

The Presence and One-Above-All are essentially the same being, just in two different realities. This is a stalemate.

#25 Posted by OblivionKnight (3333 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba said:
"#1ElderScrollsFan said:
"Who wins ?"
Nice name, I love the Elder Scrolls Series, can't wait for the next one."

Loved the series as well. Still play Oblivion from time to time. Also, stalemate easily.
#26 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

#27 Posted by JediXMan (27954 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate. I personally like to consider them to be the same in a way. Creators of the multiverse which consists of both the Marvel and DC Universes.

Eh. Just my personal thought. But they are both equal.

Now, if this is the Celestial One Above All (which everyone seems to confuse with The One Above All, aka creator of the MU), he is utterly and completely screwed.

#28 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:

"Stalemate. I personally like to consider them to be the same in a way. Creators of the multiverse which consists of both the Marvel and DC Universes.  Eh. Just my personal thought. But they are both equal.  Now, if this is the Celestial One Above All (which everyone seems to confuse with The One Above All, aka creator of the MU), he is utterly and completely screwed. "

TOAA(celestial) is spelled diferently One Above All  TOAA(god) is On-Above-All.  

Anyway they are 2 infinites and since it can only be one infinite (i think) they are 1 and the same. just diferent names.
#29 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
" Stalemate. I personally like to consider them to be the same in a way. Creators of the multiverse which consists of both the Marvel and DC Universes.  Eh. Just my personal thought. But they are both equal.  Now, if this is the Celestial One Above All (which everyone seems to confuse with The One Above All, aka creator of the MU), he is utterly and completely screwed. "
#30 Posted by Night Thrasher (3450 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
" Stalemate. I personally like to consider them to be the same in a way. Creators of the multiverse which consists of both the Marvel and DC Universes.  Eh. Just my personal thought. But they are both equal.  Now, if this is the Celestial One Above All (which everyone seems to confuse with The One Above All, aka creator of the MU), he is utterly and completely screwed. "
co sign 
#31 Posted by ___Living_Tribunal_22__ (388 posts) - - Show Bio

One Above All wins.

He is a true omnipotent, The Presence is really questionable, he has a direct opposite: Great Evil Beast. Also, Michael and Lucifer have went against his will. And in Lucifer series, he said there are (mysterious, undefined) forces above him.

Also, The Presence is a multiversal god, while OAA is omniversal.

#32 Posted by SlimJ87D (8917 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoy not vote for who is cooler?

OAA!
#33 Posted by supermandefender (2022 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom:  Agreed They are the same from there respected universe....these guys are just looking for a loop hole to make marvel better.
#34 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
This is a stalemate in its purest form
#35 Posted by thesandman1000 (26 posts) - - Show Bio

didn't the presence say that their are beings more powerful than him?? If so then he is not all powerful and TOAA wins

#36 Posted by YoungThriller (746 posts) - - Show Bio
@___Living_Tribunal_22__ said:

One Above All wins.

He is a true omnipotent, The Presence is really questionable, he has a direct opposite: Great Evil Beast. Also, Michael and Lucifer have went against his will. And in Lucifer series, he said there are (mysterious, undefined) forces above him.

Also, The Presence is a multiversal god, while OAA is omniversal.

Doesn't matter if there is someone above him,he created the DC multiverse,and is the most powerful being in the DCU.And it would automatically be a stalemate,they have the same powers and would just drag this on forever.But it could go either way depending on which universe they are in.If they are in marvel TOAA wins,if they are in DCU Presence wins.Since they control everything in their respective universes.
#37 Posted by SlimJ87D (8917 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D said:
Whoy not vote for who is cooler?

OAA!
I think I was drunk during this time...
#38 Edited by darkslayer175 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

chuck norris solos

#39 Posted by Bo88gdan (4374 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA 

#40 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fresh Prince said:

Stalemate.
#41 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

stalemate not much to be said here

#42 Posted by Ms. Omega (4202 posts) - - Show Bio

They would cancel each other out and everything would vanish no more anything.....

#43 Edited by FMStyyx (738 posts) - - Show Bio

if the presence said theres forces above him he may not be the being we think he is. but apart of it... God has 3 forces.. the word.. the holy ghost and the holy spirit i think so the presence may just be one of those..

so it may be the TOAA may win this..

if they are the same thing and the presenece never said theres forces above him then they merge and become one even more poweful entity and rule both comic verses!!

#44 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

It's stalemate. Or TOAA wins. Can't decide.

#45 Posted by eliasw123 (23 posts) - - Show Bio

The one above all is the orginal creator of everything i mean too the dcu and marvel universe he createded the presence to make the dc universe so the one above all didint use soo much power to make the dc universe if he woud if i did Soo the dc universe calls the one above all the-overmonitor sooo marvel wins this battle

#46 Posted by _Wolf_Spider_ (824 posts) - - Show Bio

The Presence has clearly stated that he still answers to someone above him, meaning he's not all powerful. TOAA answers to no one but himself. He wins this.

#47 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Wolf_Spider_ said:

The Presence has clearly stated that he still answers to someone above him, meaning he's not all powerful. TOAA answers to no one but himself. He wins this.

While I'm not claiming that you're wrong, your logic is flawed. A seasoned marine corps soldier could probably beat the crap out of the general commanding him, but that doesn't change the fact that he is in an inferior position in military hierarchy.

#48 Posted by _Wolf_Spider_ (824 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy: The Universe works differently than a military.
#49 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Wolf_Spider_ said:

@Baldy: The Universe works differently than a military.

That's a straw man argument. I didn't claim that the universe worked the same as the military. I said that your logic was flawed.

Unless you have some evidence to suggest that a universal entity is lower on the cosmic hierarchy because it is less powerful and that this is always the case and how the hierarchy is defined in the first place, then my point stands.

#50 Posted by _Wolf_Spider_ (824 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy: You have yet to prove anything with your point. I'll let it stand because it means nothing to the actual debate.