#1 Edited by Asymmetrical (25048 posts) - - Show Bio
Presence
Elaine

Okay, so I realize that technically they have the same powers and all that, but my question is, do you think that because he was the original and basically "allowed" her to be the second that he could best her or take her powers away? Or are they true equals?
#2 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio

if he made her he wins lol creator>>>>>>creation.

#3 Posted by Darkchild (41622 posts) - - Show Bio

Elaine

#4 Posted by Darkchild (41622 posts) - - Show Bio

Elaine

#5 Posted by Asymmetrical (25048 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" if he made her he wins lol creator>>>>>>creation. "
but she is the creator too, she put his creation in her's...I feel like I'm playing devil's advocate but I just wanted to see what others thought
#6 Posted by Asymmetrical (25048 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkchild said:
" Elaine "
short and to the point. I like it :P
#7 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
"
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" if he made her he wins lol creator>>>>>>creation. "
but she is the creator too, she put his creation in her's...I feel like I'm playing devil's advocate but I just wanted to see what others thought "
even if he gave her the power HE still gave it to her, this means it is his right to take it away.
#8 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think there true equals  just in my opinion the original gave her everything she had and could probably take everything she has

#9 Posted by King Saturn (225704 posts) - - Show Bio
God vs God ?

dont really know
#10 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

The Presence, ftw

#11 Posted by Mr.Pie (537 posts) - - Show Bio

The presence CURBSTOMP! He could easily take the power away. He held the entire damn universe in the palm of his hands. Elaine had  to drag the entire universes with the help of Lucifer and a couple of angels (i think) to just put them together and make them one....damn! can't remember.

#12 Posted by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio