Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ShadowKing
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Predator gets 2 weeks to prep.  

Midnighter gets none.  

The fight takes place in a Concrete Jungle.  

Midnighter has his staff. No door. Pred is fully equipped.  

Morals are off.  Begin 20 metres away.

Death for the win. 

Who's got this?
RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RyuHayabusa

Movie version or comic book version?

Elder predator or regular predator?

I m pretty sure midnighter can take any of them.

He doesn't need prep time, all he needs is 1 second to figure out the way to beat predator.

ShadowKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ShadowKing
@RyuHayabusa: The Comic-book version. Elder Predator.
lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lady_liberty

Seems to me that Midnighter has this.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@ShadowKing said:

@RyuHayabusa: The Comic-book version. Elder Predator.

Any prep feats?

Reticle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Reticle

Midnighter, the predator may be more experienced but predators have been killed by grizzly bears,Batman and many other unimpressive foes compared to midnighter. I take into account that this is a elder predator but midnighter has deflected tank shells with a kick and many other feats that prove above a predator. The predator has a plasma caster but in the concrete jungle there is quite a bit of cover. Midnighter 7/10 in close fights

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By tomdickharry1984

MidnightEr

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bigcimmerian

What is Midnighter capable of? I don't know about him, but I heard that he is top tier street leveler, any feats? Is he better than Batman and Deathstroke?

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By difficlus
Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I'll go with Elder Predator.

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By m0ntyb0y
@Reticle said:

Midnighter, the predator may be more experienced but predators have been killed by grizzly bears,Batman and many other unimpressive foes compared to midnighter. I take into account that this is a elder predator but midnighter has deflected tank shells with a kick and many other feats that prove above a predator. The predator has a plasma caster but in the concrete jungle there is quite a bit of cover. Midnighter 7/10 in close fights

1) The predators who lost in embarrassing fashion were NEITHER elites NOR elders. They were average to low ranking predators in weak showings. 
In strong showings, predators rape alien queens and xenomorph hordes in close combat. 

Even predator youths are able to slaughter xenomorphs left and right. How could a predator capable of dominating a pack of aliens lose to a grizzly bear? Clearly, there's an inconsistency in the media.

2) Batman beats many opponents he's not supposed to beat. Losing to Batman doesn't mean you're weak. Batman is a walking plot device.  
Reticle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Reticle

The movie predators shows a more powerful form of predators being killed by a yakuza member weilding a katana who is below peak human of the DC universe i mean Batman is peak human and can bench 1000+lbs which if i am correct is much exceeded by midnighter

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#13  Edited By Nerx

I am just saying that predator would not find this hunt amusing

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#14  Edited By Saren

Midnighter murders it.

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By m0ntyb0y
@Reticle said: 
Did you even read what I wrote about weak showings? EU predators =/= Movie predators. I'm sure this Midnighter guy has his fair share of weak showings. 
Heck, even the movies aren't consistent. Do you think the Wolf predatorin AvP Requiem would lose to a Yakuza in hand to hand? Multiple xenomorphs (much deadlier than a guy with a sword) couldn't match Wolf in close combat. Even the predalien could only stalemate him.
Reticle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Reticle

ok i am not very familiar with the eu predators could you post some normal showings and the predalien was over powering wolf

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By m0ntyb0y

OK, here's something from the novel Prey (moved to top of next page). I'll post more later. Wolf stabbed his wristblades through the predalien's brain. Predalien got him in the chest. Stalemate to me.  

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#18  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
No Caption Provided
m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By m0ntyb0y
@Buckshot: Is that supposed to be impressive?
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Would a predator get up after having his neck snapped? Would a predator survive having his heart ripped out? Would a predator walk off a spaceship crashing on his back? Can a predator kick a tank shell coming at him head on...back at the tank? I wasn't trying to impress (bone breaking and decapitation are the low end of Midnighter's abilities), just stating who I think would win with a picture. Now if I wanted to impress I might post this:

No Caption Provided

Midnighter going up against about a million enemies that remind me quite a bit of xenomorphs. Midnighter routinely engages multiple (five, a dozen, five dozen, an army, etc) enemies at once and comes out untouched (or with a few tears in his jacket). I think an enemy that knows every move its attacker is going to make would be pretty hard for a predator to take down, especially when that enemy is fast enough to block bullets with a staff, and heck, even easily avoid living lasers that can chase him.

No Caption Provided

Midnighter gets into hand to hand fights with characters that can toss cars and even semis. I think that's out of a predator's league.

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By m0ntyb0y

Strength

- Overwhelming the locking mechanism of futuristic maximum security gates [4:25 and 1:45]

- Tearing apart armoured human at the waist [4:00]

- Snapping xenomorph spine [1:50]

- Tearing off combat android's head [0:05]

- Tearing off xenomorph heads (Nat'kapu and Dachande are known to have done this in Hunter's Planet and Prey respectively)

- Easily throwing around a bull bison

1, 2, 3

Speed/Agility

Agility: 1

Evading bullets: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Dodging missiles from a helicopter: 1, 2, 3

Dodging a bazooka shot: 1, 2, 3

Keeping up with speeding car: 1, 2

Reflexes: The predator came out of the spaceship again, in full armour. Gustat had a clear shot, and the ArmaLite AR-50 wasn't a joke. He would probably make a dent in the Predator's armour, maybe even several dents. Possibly kill him, although the creatures reflexes were so freakishly fast that Gustat doubted it, not without a chance at a headshot sans helmet. - South China Sea

Durability

Coming from a different angle, the bullet entered the Predator's body. This third bullet lodged deep inside, coming to rest only after it had cut through several vital organs.

. . . "The demon isn't dead yet," said Sukhon.

"The 'demon' will be dead if it doesn't get some expert medical attention. I put a bullet with an exploding tip right through its back. No exit wound."

. . . Still, the Predator's condition did not yet warrant self-destruct. He had been hurt worse and emerged victorious. Once on a planet half a galaxy away, a venomous metal worm twice his size had shot up through the earth and pinned him through the chest armour. The Predator had chopped the head off, cut off the tail, and gone on to fight for another four hours with the rest of the worm inside his chest, before withdrawing to repair the damage.

The wheeze as its breathing grew worse indicated deep-tissue damage, but nothing irreversible. Medical care on board its ship would allow it to recover. - South China Sea

Predator beginnerin close combat

Gkyaun howled the war cry and jumped. He landed amid the hissing drones and moved among them like the setg-in, deadly and quick. So easy! He spun and slashed, burned and cut at the same time. Two bugs fell with one slice of his spear. A drone from behind lost its head; he gutted yet another. He was Paya, the conquering warrior! Thwei ran at his feet, the Hard Meat shrank in terror-! More came at him, a relentless flow of fury and sound. He pivoted, Hunted, his every movement was an arc of doom and pain. Noguchi gulped air and pushed herself backward, toward the top of the shield wall. The warrior was a dervish of wild energy and prowess-the nightmare creatures fell all around him. - AvP Prey

Predator expertin close combat

Dachande heard the Hard Meat and spun around. He sprinted past the two ooman strangers toward the threat, staff forward. He was dimly aware that the small warrior was right behind. It shouted something at the other two. They came in a single-file stream, flowed from around a structure, ten, maybe twelve. Dachande leapt to greet them. Two arrived first, angled in from the sides. Dachande spun, swung completely around, cut them both through their midsections in one strike. He didn’t watch them hit the ground; there was no need—they were dead and all he need do was avoid the throes. He extended his ki’cti-pa and slashed through the throat of the next drone nearest, to his right. The drone’s death cry was garbled through its own thwei. A split second later, he jabbed the staff point through the jaws of another, twisted the sharp blade and dug a hole through the top of the skull. The weapon’s metal was proof against the Hard Meat’s thwei, but there was no time to hesitate and enjoy the kill—when you fought the ten thousand, you did so one at a time, but you also had to do so quickly—He thrust the spear’s butt back, hard, and knocked one behind him down, then turned and slashed its gut. Digest this, foolish creature! The ki’cti-pa blurred again, jammed backhand into yet another Hard Meat chest. The drone howled, fell, did not die but did not rise again. Acid pumped into the dark air, pooled, smoking. Dachande jumped forward, stabbed the throat of yet another, and then spun to meet the next. Death fell all around his feet as he and the Hard Meat danced.

Noguchi hurled herself after the warrior. Several of the bugs streamed from behind the shed and toward Broken Tusk. He stepped in to battle without hesitation. Too many of them, ten, twelve. She aimed at one of the bugs—and it was dead before she fired. She took aim again—and again, her target had fallen already. She took a step back, transfixed by the swift movements of the giant warrior. Here was no inexperienced novice; every step was measured, every strike timed and sure. Within the space of a few seconds, most of the bugs were down, dead or dying. She had enough training to recognize a Master when she saw one. This one’s skill had been gained in battle, against deadly enemies. Broken Tusk whirled and jabbed, crouched and slashed with precision and confidence. Never a misstep, never a hesitation. He was no dojo tiger, covered in padding and fighting for points. Wherever he had come from, they had a martial arts more complex and dangerous than any she’d ever seen. It was like a choreographed dance. - AvP Prey

@Buckshot said:

Would a predator get up after having his neck snapped? Would a predator survive having his heart ripped out?

Would Midnighter?

Would a predator walk off a spaceship crashing on his back? Can a predator kick a tank shell coming at him head on...back at the tank?

Scans please

Midnighter gets into hand to hand fights with characters that can toss cars and even semis. I think that's out of a predator's league.

Look at the feats I posted. The predator is lifting at least several tons in the first video. He's overwhelming the huge gate's locking mechanism with brute force.

I also posted links to images in which a predator casually tosses around a bull bison (would weigh about a ton)

NeonBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By NeonBlade

I give the Predator a single minute to live before Midnighter absolutely murders it. The good thing is, with Mindnighters speed, the Pred wouldn't even know it was gutted.

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By m0ntyb0y

Could you post some scans showing Midnighter's speed?

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ThexX

@m0ntyb0y: Midnighter Curb stomps. This is the scan of Midnighter kicking a tank shell

No Caption Provided
m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By m0ntyb0y
@ThexX
Please show the whole thing...like with the tank firing and then Midnighter kicking it back, thanks

I think kicking back a tank shell is absolutely ridiculous, the impact of the kick would cause it to blow up...
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@m0ntyb0y said:

@Buckshot said:

Would a predator get up after having his neck snapped? Would a predator survive having his heart ripped out?

Would Midnighter?

Would a predator walk off a spaceship crashing on his back? Can a predator kick a tank shell coming at him head on...back at the tank?
Scans please

Midnighter gets into hand to hand fights with characters that can toss cars and even semis. I think that's out of a predator's league. Look at the feats I posted. The predator is lifting at least several tons in the first video. He's overwhelming the huge gate's locking mechanism with brute force. I also posted links to images in which a predator casually tosses around a bull bison (would weigh about a ton)

I only listed things Midnighter has done, so of course he would. Don't have an image of him getting up from the space ship but the tank shell kick is on the site already.

No Caption Provided

Where do you get your measurements from? Is there something saying it's at least several tons? Some real-world comparison to make? Is there something to state that the gate's mechanisms that pull it up aren't kicking in at any point once he's started their motion? As for the bull bison, please. The predator flips it on its back (bet it was running at him too and he used it's own momentum). Not the same as picking up a car with one hand and chucking it clear across a street. Don't even act like those are similar. Here, so you can make your own comparison.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Midnighter engaged her h2h for several pages, both knocking her around and blocking her haymakers. And even if the bison flip were impressive, Midnighter has also engaged Jack Hawksmoor in multiple h2h fights and Jack can hurl (not just flip) semis, which can weigh up to 40 tons. Why is it that none of your feats come from the original medium for your character? You want to dismiss the movie predators as weak even though they're the most well known representatives of the characters and where everything originally came from. Not that it matters much for this fight, but I was just curious.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By nickthedevil

is everyone just throwing Predator's prep out the window?

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By difficlus
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By difficlus

@nickthedevil said:

what is prep against someone like midnighter?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By nickthedevil

@difficlus said:

@nickthedevil said:

what is prep against someone like midnighter?

Predators aren't in the slouch category when it comes to prep. seeing how Midnighter works, his speeds, etc...

a novice very young predator would come up with a amateur setting like:

setting plasma mines in a desired area, along with other assorted traps, most likely somewhere where midnighter wouldn't have a way to escape, and lead him there with voice recordings of Midnighter's friends/ Lover.... catching him off guard, etc.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@nickthedevil said:

I'll admit, I am. I generally want people to explain what a character will do with prep instead of letting it be this nebulous concept in a fight. I'd like to hear what someone thinks a Predator would do with prep in the city that Midnighter's senses wouldn't catch. Midnighter senses are so good his maker needed a shapshifter that could change his smell and his DNA just so Midnighter wouldn't know they were there. Additionally, Midnighter has talked about having a "trouble sense" that lets him know when things are coming that have nothing to do with the people already in the battle (like explosives underground that no one else was aware of). He's also known when people who weren't even enemies were going to teleport in and when people were talking about him a few miles a way and when an extradimensional ship would start working again and more silly things like that. I'll admit it's not the most reliable thing (I'm not saying he never gets surprised, that'd be foolishness) but between his trouble sense, his non-combat-related precog, and his senses, I think he'd be able to detect traps set by a character that doesn't know cities as well as he does. And on top of that, his battle computer might even plan for any surprises. If the computer allows him to know what an enemy is planning to do, and the enemy's plans include a trap they've set, it seems likely to me that the battle computer would be able to tell what the trap was if the enemy is making plans based on it.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By nickthedevil

@Buckshot said:

@nickthedevil said:

I'll admit, I am. I generally want people to explain what a character will do with prep instead of letting it be this nebulous concept in a fight. I'd like to hear what someone thinks a Predator would do with prep in the city that Midnighter's senses wouldn't catch. Midnighter senses are so good his maker needed a shapshifter that could change his smell and his DNA just so Midnighter wouldn't know they were there. Additionally, Midnighter has talked about having a "trouble sense" that lets him know when things are coming that have nothing to do with the people already in the battle (like explosives underground that no one else was aware of). He's also known when people who weren't even enemies were going to teleport in and when people were talking about him a few miles a way and when an extradimensional ship would start working again and more silly things like that. I'll admit it's not the most reliable thing (I'm not saying he never gets surprised, that'd be foolishness) but between his trouble sense, his non-combat-related precog, and his senses, I think he'd be able to detect traps set by a character that doesn't know cities as well as he does. And on top of that, his battle computer might even plan for any surprises. If the computer allows him to know what an enemy is planning to do, and the enemy's plans include a trap they've set, it seems likely to me that the battle computer would be able to tell what the trap was if the enemy is making plans based on it.

well seeing as how Predator's can sneak up on and attack Xenomorphs, (aliens which, with no sense of sight, actually rely on a radar sense so much more advanced than that of Daredevil's and hordes of them at that.) a predator should find no problem sneaking up on someone like Midnighter.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@nickthedevil said:

@Buckshot said:

@nickthedevil said:

well seeing as how Predator's can sneak up on and attack Xenomorphs, (aliens which, with no sense of sight, actually rely on a radar sense so much more advanced than that of Daredevil's and hordes of them at that.) a predator should find no problem sneaking up on someone like Midnighter.

Eh, I doubt that. Granted, I know very little about a xenomorph's senses, but the battle starts with them apart and Midnighter aware there's going to be a fight. I think the combat computer would kick in immediately and let Midnighter know everything the predator was going to do so even if he lost sight of him, he'd know what was coming. I don't think he'd really lose sight of him though if he started with it. maybe if Midnighter were unaware that a fight was going to go down he could get snuck up on, but i think if he knew the fight was on and the enemy was trying to be stealthy, he'd make sure that all his senses were working to their max to keep track of him.

EDIT: What's your source on how their senses work? Just curious as to the mechanism of it.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#34  Edited By Saren

Here's the image of Midnighter getting flattened by a time ship (run over from head to toe, actually) and then healing within minutes:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
TheSandman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TheSandman

Well... Theoretically, if Midnighter CAN win he WILL win. :) Just My Opinion

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Static Shock

@m0ntyb0y said:

@ThexX: Please show the whole thing...like with the tank firing and then Midnighter kicking it back, thanks

Here you go.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By WaveMotionCannon
@Buckshot
No Caption Provided
This!
Replace human skull with Pred skull and this is pretty much what's gonna happen.
m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By m0ntyb0y

@WaveMotionCannon: It ain't going to be that easy. In light of the predator's feats posted at the top of this page, the predator is at a physical disadvantage but not an overwhelming physical disadvantage (I'm comparing high showings to high showings).

The predator's helmet has a focus vision mode that analyzes his opponent's body/equipment and identifies his opponent's weaknesses. His helmet is also able to scan his opponent's brain (partially reading his opponent's mind). Admittedly, the brain-scan function is only found in the game Concrete Jungle.

@nickthedevil said:

Yes. Xenomorphs have 360 degree awareness in all directions within a certain radius.

Sneaking up on aliens speaks very highly of the predators' stealth capability. Logically, it should be nigh impossible to sneak up on a xenomorph, but hey, if Midnighter can kick back tank shells, predators can sneak up on hyper-alert targets :P

@nickthedevil said:

Predators aren't in the slouch category when it comes to prep. seeing how Midnighter works, his speeds, etc...

A novice very young predator would come up with a amateur setting like:

setting plasma mines in a desired area, along with other assorted traps, most likely somewhere where midnighter wouldn't have a way to escape, and lead him there with voice recordings of Midnighter's friends/ Lover.... catching him off guard, etc.

Yeah, and those ideas are only what you (a comic book fan) have come up with.

An experienced predator, with all that high-tech gear, would likely employ advanced tactics far beyond our level of knowledge. A master/elder predator would essentially be a Jason Bourne of his race.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@m0ntyb0y: I remain unconvinced.

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By m0ntyb0y

@Buckshot: At the top of this page, I've gathered plenty of the predators' feats, and I've made my opinion known. Beyond that, I can only agree to disagree.

My opinion is that a predator (with the benefit of the race's high-end showings) would have a decent chance, especially if he is a veteran hunter and has 2 weeks prep time. Midnighter, on the other hand, has zero prep time.

I was browsing this thread, and apparently a lot of people thought Batman could take Midnighter with prep time. I don't see why an experienced predator who's been hunting the most dangerous prey in the galaxy for centuries won't be able to give Midnighter a run for his money. Some elder predators have around a thousand years of experience.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@m0ntyb0y: None of the feats put the predator on Midnighter's level. The predator's prep time becomes useless when Midnighter looks at him, learns everything he planned to do, then makes it irrelevant by following his own plans instead of what the predator wants him to do. And having to base your stance entirely on high end showings should tell you something. These are mostly average showings for Midnighter. High end for him would be fighting the embodiment of the sun h2h and trading blows with Sebastian (evil and more skilled Majestic basically). Midnighter fighting dozens of superpowered enemies and coming out unscathed is a normal day for him. If you need to use the absolute highest showings of the predator's entire race just to compare to what Midnighter does daily, that should tell you that they fall a little short. Just because a lot of people think something doesn't make it right.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Static Shock

@m0ntyb0y said:

@Buckshot: At the top of this page, I've gathered plenty of the predators' feats, and I've made my opinion known. Beyond that, I can only agree to disagree.

My opinion is that a predator (with the benefit of the race's high-end showings) would have a decent chance, especially if he is a veteran hunter and has 2 weeks prep time. Midnighter, on the other hand, has zero prep time.

I was browsing this thread, and apparently a lot of people thought Batman could take Midnighter with prep time. I don't see why an experienced predator who's been hunting the most dangerous prey in the galaxy for centuries won't be able to give Midnighter a run for his money. Some elder predators have around a thousand years of experience.

Your opinion of who would win this fight is based on the fact that people think (keyword) Batman could defeat Midnighter with prep-time? How does that even hold up?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Static Shock

In regards to Predator sneaking up on Midnighter, how do you sneak up on someone that already knows you're there? LOL.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By nickthedevil

@Buckshot said:

@m0ntyb0y: None of the feats put the predator on Midnighter's level. The predator's prep time becomes useless when Midnighter looks at him, learns everything he planned to do, then makes it irrelevant by following his own plans instead of what the predator wants him to do. And having to base your stance entirely on high end showings should tell you something. These are mostly average showings for Midnighter. High end for him would be fighting the embodiment of the sun h2h and trading blows with Sebastian (evil and more skilled Majestic basically). Midnighter fighting dozens of superpowered enemies and coming out unscathed is a normal day for him. If you need to use the absolute highest showings of the predator's entire race just to compare to what Midnighter does daily, that should tell you that they fall a little short. Just because a lot of people think something doesn't make it right.

... you make this sound like a spite in midnighter's favor...

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Static Shock

@nickthedevil: Unless the Predator can come up with something that would allow him to defeat the battle computer in Midnighter's brain, it might as well be spite. The battle computer is something that a lot of your are either ignoring or fail to understand.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By nickthedevil

@Static Shock said:

@nickthedevil: Unless the Predator can come up with something that would allow him to defeat the battle computer in Midnighter's brain, it might as well be spite. The battle computer is something that a lot of your are either ignoring or fail to understand.

well i'm still being introduced to midnighter here so excuse my ignorance on the character...

what kind of computer is this? would Predator's EMP work out in anyway? would their alien tech hack it?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Static Shock

@nickthedevil: The only tech that works against was made by his creator, Bendix. I don't know about EMP, but according to Buckshot in another thread, EMP has no effect.

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By m0ntyb0y
@Static Shock said:

Your opinion of who would win this fight is based on the fact that people think (keyword) Batman could defeat Midnighter with prep-time? How does that even hold up?

Dude, it's only partially based on that. It's a small part of my argument.
I also think the predator's most powerful tech would be effective. EMP for example...and the blue nano-liquid that dissolves almost anything. The predator could weaponize it in some form. Incorporate it into projectiles or traps for example. I'm not even getting into the predators' wargear
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By progenitorigin

I don't hold the Yautja in very high esteem--I prefer the xenomorphs, myself, but in this case, I believe even an elder Yautja is outmatched. As experienced, strong, and good as they are, Midnighter has some pretty crazy feats under his belt, from what i've seen of him.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Static Shock

@m0ntyb0y: That's exactly my point. Your own opinion is fine, but should also have supporting details to go with it. A majority opinion from everyone else shouldn't even be a part of your argument. It's a debate, not an election.