The Predator vs Jason Voorhees

• 105 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Predator wins by incapictating jason i dont see him killing jason since hes near enough invincible,Predator is faster and probally just as strong and cant fight Jason at a distance with its combi stick.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By nick_hero22

@IKnowEverything said:

Predator was killed by a random asian dude with a sword. Jason is MAGIC. He never runs yet he is always in front of you. He can't be killed. He escaped hell. He has one weakness... water. And Predator doesn't know that.Im not saying Jason is a better fighter but he will win because he only has to land one blow. He has driven a machete all the way through people and inches into a tree in one thrust. The dude is beast mode. Predator is awesome but if he makes ONE mistake he is dead.

1) Predators is non-canon to mainstream Predator Universe

2) Jason isn't magic and can neither utilize, so bring that up was completely irrelevant.

3) Jason has been killed once in Jason X and he was killed in another one where he was resurrected by lighting, and has been incapacitated numerous times.

4) The Predator is more than durable enough to tank blows from Jason and fast enough to avoid all of his brutish attacks, one clean hit from the Predator's wrist blades would dismember Jason since they are capable of shredding a tank with 2 inches of steel plating and effortless cleave xenomorphs in halves. All of the Predator's weapons are capable of one shotting Jason.

5) Jason machete will useless against any of the Predator's weapons and armor which is durable to tanking hits from automatic assault rifles without a scratch.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By ImmortalOne

Predator would just use the Plasma Caster and completely annihilate Jason. The machete will be completely useless against Predator, and Predator's too quick anyways.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Picard

@nick_hero22 said:

@IKnowEverything said:

Predator was killed by a random asian dude with a sword. Jason is MAGIC. He never runs yet he is always in front of you. He can't be killed. He escaped hell. He has one weakness... water. And Predator doesn't know that.Im not saying Jason is a better fighter but he will win because he only has to land one blow. He has driven a machete all the way through people and inches into a tree in one thrust. The dude is beast mode. Predator is awesome but if he makes ONE mistake he is dead.

1) one quastion - how can you know that? Can you show me where you read that?

And you make some good points. Indeed I think Predator would win.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Nefarious:  

@CerberusPrime3k : Jason can survive being diced into cubes. 

No he can't
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By nefarious
@The Stegman: How come?
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By bigcimmerian

Predator wins, effortless curbstomp

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Nefarious: I've never seen him heal from dismemberment before. He's been dismembered two times in the films if I recall correctly.  

1. In Jason Goes to hell, where his body was blown up, the body didn't heal, but rather his essence was absorbed by the coroner who ate it, if there's no one around to transfer his essence in, Jason would stay dead. 

2. In Jason X where he had his arms and leg blown away, and shot half his head off, I believe he would have stayed dead, it not for the plot de-...nanites that healed him.
GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#59  Edited By GTG12

Predator for me

capfan80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By capfan80

Jason hunts teenage girls, Predator hunts badass commandos. I will go with the predator.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#61  Edited By nefarious
@The Stegman: I see. Good point.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Pokergeist
@Picard said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@IKnowEverything said:

Agreed how the Hell is Predators non canon. In the movie Special Features its said to be a Expansion on the Predator Universe.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By nick_hero22

@CadenceV2 said:

@Picard said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@IKnowEverything said:

Agreed how the Hell is Predators non canon. In the movie Special Features its said to be a Expansion on the Predator Universe.

It doesn't follow the story set in the Predator Universe, the only clan of Predators that hunt their own kind are the Killers and Predators don't drop off their prey on planets to hunt, the Killers don't even do that.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By nick_hero22

@Picard said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@IKnowEverything said:

Predators is not apart of the established lore, Predators don't kidnap their prey and drop them off on planets to hunt them, the Killers don't even do that.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By jashro44

@nick_hero22 said:

@Picard said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@IKnowEverything said:

Predators is not apart of the established lore, Predators don't kidnap their prey and drop them off on planets to hunt them, the Killers don't even do that.

Just because its bad writing doesn't make it non canon...Just means there was a lack of research.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Pokergeist

Could be Retcon. Its nothing new. The reveiws with writers and Directors said they were Adding onto the Universe with Clans that hunt there own kind and how Some Preds like to hunt.  

Heck even by what you wrote you make it sound non cannon simply becuase it never been mention before. then that makes it added content. Its new fluff. 

Nowhere anywhere is it said as non cannon.
FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#67  Edited By FourthDeity

@TheBatman586 said:

Once again, Jason gets his ass kicked.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By nick_hero22

@jashro44 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Picard said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@IKnowEverything said:

Just because its bad writing doesn't make it non canon...Just means there was a lack of research.

No the only clan hunts their own kind is the Killers and they are not remotely identical to the Predators in that movie, no lore in that movie comes from the established canon.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By nick_hero22

@CadenceV2 said:

Could be Retcon. Its nothing new. The reveiws with writers and Directors said they were Adding onto the Universe with Clans that hunt there own kind and how Some Preds like to hunt. Heck even by what you wrote you make it sound non cannon simply becuase it never been mention before. then that makes it added content. Its new fluff. Nowhere anywhere is it said as non cannon.

I have never heard that it was canon, it seems to be a reimagining from the mainstream Predator Universe.

Washuchan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Washuchan

Pred FTW

TheSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By TheSurfer

@FourthDeity said:

@TheBatman586 said:

Once again, Jason gets his ass kicked.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By jashro44

@nick_hero22: It doesn't matter if the writers screwed up the lore (well it does as this put there knowledge in question so it might be hard to take them seriously) but its still canon. Its just the people who made it did not do proper research. Unless you have a source which states its non canon. Did they say which clan it was? Maybe it was a new clan?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By nick_hero22

@jashro44 said:

@nick_hero22: It doesn't matter if the writers screwed up the lore (well it does as this put there knowledge in question so it might be hard to take them seriously) but its still canon. Its just the people who made it did not do proper research. Unless you have a source which states its non canon. Did they say which clan it was? Maybe it was a new clan?

Well it is said to ignore Predator 2 and AVP Universe which are apart of the established lore.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By jashro44

@nick_hero22: Said by who?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Pokergeist
@jashro44 said:

The writers and Director said it was a new clan. This Clan was a more tribal branch of the Predator Species. There are suppose to be Wolves among Dogs of Predators. The Jungle Clan Pred had better Tech but was smaller in comparison to the Tribal Preds. 

I think its some good stuff.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By jashro44

@CadenceV2: Do you have a link to this source of info?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By nick_hero22
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Pokergeist

Yes the Special Features on the Predators.  

Director and Writer says its a Reboot/Re Imagining to the Franchise. 
This also adds some depth. 

The film was produced by Robert Rodriguez, and written by Alex Litvak and Michael Finch. In 1994, Rodriguez wrote an early script for the film for 20th Century Fox while he was working on Desperado. Rodriguez presented the script to the studio, but was denied when they realized that the budget would be too large. 15 years later, the studio decided to go with his script. 

It's the story from that script I had written way back then. They had hired me to write a Predator story while I was waiting to do Desperado back in 1995. It was crazy, this thing I came up with. So then fast-forward to now and, like, six months ago, they found the script and called me up. 'Hey, we want to redo this franchise and we found your old script. This is where we should have gone with the series! We want to move forward.' And that's what we're doing.

In 2009, 20th Century Fox studio executive, Alex Young, called Rodriguez to consider using his treatment to revive the individual Predator franchise. The film was produced at Rodriguez's Troublemaker Studios as opposed to 20th Century Fox so that Rodriguez had more creative control over the film. It was originally thought that Robert Rodriguez would direct, but on June 12, 2009 it was rumored that British director Neil Marshall was involved in directing the film. On July 1, 2009, Nimród Antal was officially signed on to direct.

Rodriguez and Antal have expressed that they wanted this film to be a sequel only to the original Predator, and Predator 2 as the film is trying to distance itself from the two Alien vs Predator films. Antal stated the reasoning behind the decision to dismiss the Alien vs Predator films was that he wanted the film to be closer in tone to the original Predator film, as the AVP films had taken the Predator series in a too outlandish direction.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Pokergeist
@nick_hero22 said:

@jashro44 said:

The directors I believe, and I was wrong to it's a sequel to the first two movies, but ignores the AVP Universe.

http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Predators_(film )

Bamsky!
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By nick_hero22

@CadenceV2 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@jashro44 said:

The directors I believe, and I was wrong to it's a sequel to the first two movies, but ignores the AVP Universe.

Bamsky!

So it's non-canon like I said

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Pokergeist
@nick_hero22 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@jashro44 said:

Bamsky!

Its non cannon then the first 2 movies arnt either. I think this makes the AvP movies non cannon. :) Key word here is Reboot
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By nick_hero22

@CadenceV2 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@jashro44 said:

Bamsky!

Its non cannon then the first 2 movies arnt either. I think this makes the AvP movies non cannon. :) Key word here is Reboot

Nope because that same year they came out with a new AVP game

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Pokergeist
@nick_hero22 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@jashro44 said:

Bamsky!

So a Video game has precedence over Films and Novels? Maybe the Game is set in the altrnate universe. 
Maybe AvP is non cannon What Ifs line. 

The 2 key things here that cant be argued is Predators was made to continue the original Cannon as a "Reboot" while "Distancing itself from AvP". Those 2 things alone confirm Predators is a Retcon to AvP. Which is fine cause the First movie was garbage. The second one was tight.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By nick_hero22

@CadenceV2 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@jashro44 said:

Bamsky!

So a Video game has precedence over Films and Novels? Maybe the Game is set in the altrnate universe. Maybe AvP is non cannon What Ifs line. The 2 key things here that cant be argued is Predators was made to continue the original Cannon as a "Reboot" while "Distancing itself from AvP". Those 2 things alone confirm Predators is a Retcon to AvP. Which is fine cause the First movie was garbage. The second one was tight.

AVP Universe was never stated to be retcon'ed, I see Predators as it's own seperate series from the mainstream universe. The AVP is a crucial part of the mainstream universe, they have severals comics and novels supporting this. Predators is simply a reimagining that has nothing really to do with the mainstream series since it ignores established lore which basically definites the series, heck in Predators 2 a xenomorph skull is shown in the Predator's ship.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Pokergeist
@nick_hero22
See back to my original thought is Predators is cannon, the Xeno Skull on the ship. Why not. Theres nothing really conflicting wise (oh no comics have conflicting issues? thats not new) on saying the Predators is part of the rest of the Cannon. There is NOTHING that says its not cannon and everything that points it is. 

Take it for what it is. Expanded Part of the Universe
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By nick_hero22

@CadenceV2 said:

@nick_hero22: See back to my original thought is Predators is cannon, the Xeno Skull on the ship. Why not. Theres nothing really conflicting wise (oh no comics have conflicting issues? thats not new) on saying the Predators is part of the rest of the Cannon. There is NOTHING that says its not cannon and everything that points it is.

It was said to ignore the AVP Universe which is the backbone of the mainstream Predator Universe, I presonally don't consider it canon due to the inconsistencies it presents in the lore.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Pokergeist

Well since theres no solid FACTS I can see your humble oppoinion on it.
wanonalake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason. Might take him a couple revivals though.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easy win for the Pred

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason wins pred can't put him down long enough to count as a win with the weapons given in this fight,

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Predator will beat Jason...
Then when predator think that is over... will feel Jasoon machete in self neck ;)

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pinball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Pinball

Jason Stomps. Predator died twice by a stab to the chest. Predator got stabbed in avp 1 and died and an asian dude killed one by stabbing it.... What about in Freddy vs Jason when Freddy stabbed Jason in the heart with Jasons own Machette? Jason wasnt even ko'd and still kep fighting. Jason is stronger and has far greater durability...

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pinball: yet Jason is always defeated by kids with no training lol. In Jason X, how was Jason defeated by the Android Lady...yeah, that's what I thought. Pred wins with minor difficulties.

Jason fans are hilarious

Pinball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon: What? Teens beating Jason is the best argument? Jason took blows from Freddy. In the dream worl Freddy couldnt even KO Jason. More than the durability of the preds.

Jasons got about 10 movies. Predators only have like 3 movies. =/

Jason stomps.

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would Jason show up on Predator's heat vision? If he's a zombie I don't see him being too warm. Arnie was invisible to Predator when he was covered in mud. I can't imagine a walking corpse being all that visible to Predator's sight. Jason wins by superior camoflage and suprise attack.

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingares109: Grab his feet and repeatedly bash him into a tree. Kind of the opposite of Arnie having the tree fall on him.

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberzombie_hatchetman: And how does he grab his feet??Lol... I have never seen Jason move fast or do anything of the such. And on another note this is not a teen.This is a train killer.

RustyCage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By RustyCage

@kingares109: How does Jason put a Predator down? Is that even an accurate question? The same way an Alien in Avp1 did.. stab it. Just like that asian dude stabbed a predator and killed it. Freddy stabbed jason in the heart and howd that turn out? Not to good. Jason wasnt even ko'd.

Jasons been shot, blown apart, drowned, hung, stabbed in the heart, had his head cut off, lazered..etc.. everything has pretty much happened to jason and he still keeps coming back.

You comparing and trying to put a Predators durability feats over Jasons is just to funny.... thanks for the laughs.

Jason stomps.