The Precursors (Halo) vs The Celestials

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Frocharocha

We already know alot about the Celestials. But feel about the Precursors. Whomever, i know alot about the Precursors to know they are pretty OP. So here it is:

Precursors

Above the Primordial^^

-Belived to me around 50 feet tall (15 meters)

-Powerfull, fearsome and ugly as hell.

Species pro (Primordial feats):

-The Primordial, is a Proto-Gravemind created by the Precursors Bilions of years ago. He was locked for approximately one bilion years for uknown reasons. Survived without food, air or water.

-Defeated the entire Forerunner empire alone. Before that, the Flood was just little buggers.

-Survived a time weapon shoot that accelerated bilions of years in less than a second.

-Controlled 9/10 of the Foreurnner Armada after convicing Medicant B.I.A.S (Forerunner Empire A.I) to go rough agaisn't the Forerunners. Their dialogue lasted for around 43 years non-stop.

-Made ancient humans suicide after telling lies.

Species itself powers, pros and cons.

No Caption Provided

-The Species itself existed for bilions of years. Their current status is unknown.

-Created the Flood to hunt and exterminated "weak" species they considered not worth the Mantle.

-Created humans and forerunners for test.

-Understanded how the universe worked. Created immortal, ethernal and undestructible structures that linked entire solar systems (orbital bridges) and were light years wide.

-"The Ancient Ones" as called by the humans. Were capble of destroying life and creating at will.

-Technology based on neural physics. Thus, only they can harm themselfs.

-Ability to create structures only by thinking (Neural Physics).

-Their technology was hundreds of milions of years more advanced than the Forerunners, according to the Didact. Thus making them able to travel among galaxies in seconds. Believed to be immortal, ageless and gods. The Forerunners itself were capble of star bursting in seconds, planetary control (able to change galaxy axis) and possibly galaxy bursting according to the Didact. Left alone the Precursors.

Cons:

-Their structures can be destroyed using "Neural Physics"

-Were defeated by the Forerunners. God knows how.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Frocharocha

No one then? Then my vote goes to The Precursors. For now.

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By niBBit

They sound prety powerfull but how many are they? The Celestials are in the billions and some of then are very powerfull like Scathan (if he's allowed in this fight)

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Frocharocha

@niBBit said:

They sound prety powerfull but how many are they? The Celestials are in the billions and some of then are very powerfull like Scathan (if he's allowed in this fight)

Well. Humans were in the billions. Covenant were in the trillions. Forerunner around a hundred trillion. Assuming the universe is too small to the Precursors. They are probably above quatrilions in numbers.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

A rule of thumb is that mass scale reality warping generally trumps sufficiently advanced technology and magic. I'm backing the celestials for this.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Frocharocha

@Lord_Johnathan said:

A rule of thumb is that mass scale reality warping generally trumps sufficiently advanced technology and magic. I'm backing the celestials for this.

It's not enough The Celestials beat the sky father after 100 years of prep, have super technology and magic but they are also reality warpers? That's going to be interesting.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Vrakmul

@Frocharocha said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

It's not enough The Celestials beat the sky father after 100 years of prep, have super technology and magic but they are also reality warpers? That's going to be interesting.

100 years of prep? The skyfathers of Earth may as well have been throwing rocks at them for all the good their galaxy shattering power did them. Three Celestials Voltroning together could kill an alternate Galactus. The Celestials took on the reality warping watchers and more or less curbstomped the Watchers into the ground and forced them to accept a demeaning peace treaty. The celestials were a major force in the coalition of cosmic being arrayed against Thanos in the IG series. The Celestials are far more than just sufficiently advanced aliens, they are a lovecraftian army of beings who are as to gods as gods are to mortals.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Frocharocha

@Vrakmul said:

@Frocharocha said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

100 years of prep? The skyfathers of Earth may as well have been throwing rocks at them for all the good their galaxy shattering power did them.

It was a thousand years. I tip to fast lol.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dondave

Celestials ftw

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vrakmul

@Frocharocha said:

@Vrakmul said:

@Frocharocha said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

100 years of prep? The skyfathers of Earth may as well have been throwing rocks at them for all the good their galaxy shattering power did them.

The celestials don't need prep to curbstomp a Skyfather. The marvel cosmic hierarchy goes as such TOAA>Living Tribunal>Shuma Gorath>Abstracts>Celestials>Cosmic Cubes>Skyfathers>Herald levelers>Powerhouses. Two intelligent cosmic cubes admitted that they weren't the equal of any given celestial. Odin and all of Asgard put together wielding a weapon as powerful as the twilight sword didn't accomplish much more than annoy a celestial. To a celestial, a Galaxy shredding Skyfather like Odin is about as threatening as you would find a particularly irate beetle to be.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Frocharocha

@Vrakmul said:

@Frocharocha said:

@Vrakmul said:

@Frocharocha said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

The celestials don't need prep to curbstomp a Skyfather. The marvel cosmic hierarchy goes as such TOAA>Living Tribunal>Shuma Gorath>Abstracts>Celestials>Cosmic Cubes>Skyfathers>Herald levelers>Powerhouses. Two intelligent cosmic cubes admitted that they weren't the equal of any given celestial. Odin and all of Asgard put together wielding a weapon as powerful as the twilight sword didn't accomplish much more than annoy a celestial. To a celestial, a Galaxy shredding Skyfather like Odin is about as threatening as you would find a particularly irate beetle to be.

Actually, i said i meant that the Skyfathers had 1000 years of prep and still owned The Sky fathers. I just typed to fast:

.the celestials gave odin ,the other sky fathers, and the eternals an inferiority complex after owning them fallowing a millennium of preparation.

batman gets punched out by superman for endangering earth if he tells him he is going to challenge the celestials.

Since The Precursors have a higher technological rating Than the Time Lords in Kardashev Scale, they probably have better chances.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Vrakmul

@Frocharocha said:

@Vrakmul said:

@Frocharocha said:

@Vrakmul said:

@Frocharocha said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

Actually, i said i meant that the Skyfathers had 1000 years of prep and still owned The Sky fathers. I just typed to fast:

.the celestials gave odin ,the other sky fathers, and the eternals an inferiority complex after owning them fallowing a millennium of preparation.

batman gets punched out by superman for endangering earth if he tells him he is going to challenge the celestials.

Since The Precursors have a higher technological rating Than the Time Lords in Kardashev Scale, they probably have better chances.

Higher than the Time lords? You mean the guys who mass produced gemstones that can destroy entire universes to fight a war against crazed pepper pots that also had crystals that can blow up entire universes?

Bull.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sylvain

@Vrakmul said:

@Frocharocha said:

@Vrakmul said:

@Frocharocha said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

you forgot the superheroes(under powerhouses ^^)

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Vrakmul

@Sylvain said:

@Vrakmul said:

@Frocharocha said:

@Vrakmul said:

@Frocharocha said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

you forgot the superheroes(under powerhouses ^^)

People below powerhouse level are too insignificant to be of much relevance in cosmic marvel.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Frocharocha

@Vrakmul said:

@Frocharocha said:

@Vrakmul said:

@Frocharocha said:

@Vrakmul said:

@Frocharocha said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

Higher than the Time lords? You mean the guys who mass produced gemstones that can destroy entire universes to fight a war against crazed pepper pots that also had crystals that can blow up entire universes?

Bull.

From wikia:

In the Halo universe, The Forerunners attained type III status; the species had the ability to manipulate gravitational force, create AI with full sentience, fabricate super-dense materials, perform super-accurate slipspace navigation, the ability to create life, and the ability to create worlds.

Assuming Precursor technology is unbeliveble more advanced than Forerunners one. They "probably":

Such hypothetical civilizations have either transcended their universe of origin or arose within a multiverse or other higher-order membrane of existence, and are capable of universe-scale manipulation of individual discrete universes from an external frame of reference. In fiction, their artifacts or endowed abilities find their way into the hands of relatively juvenile civilizations, such as humanity:

Booth things mentioned above The Precursors showed to posses:

1. Technology left behind for juvenile races. But they are so damn advanced they can't comprehend.

2. Are capable of universe scale manipulation, assuming The Didact said that The precursors understand The Universe and judging their technology.

Avatar image for temporal_guardian
Temporal_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Frocharocha:

Nothing short of universe buster attacks can get through the shields the time lords put around gallifrey after they removed it from any universe, and copied it 18 times over. The Time Lords are universe busters, the Precursors aren't. They auto-lose, not to mention the Time lords had a way to destroy the entire Doctor Who multiverse.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Frocharocha

@Temporal_Guardian said:

@Frocharocha:

Nothing short of universe buster attacks can get through the shields the time lords put around gallifrey after they removed it from any universe, and copied it 18 times over. The Time Lords are universe busters, the Precursors aren't. They auto-lose, not to mention the Time lords had a way to destroy the entire Doctor Who multiverse.

Then why the hell they say they are a type IV civilization?

In a rare mention of the scale within a work of fiction, the Doctor Who novel The Gallifrey Chronicles, a Time Lord named Marnal asserts that "the Time Lords were the Type-4 civilization. We had no equals. We controlled the fundamental forces of the entire universe. Nothing could communicate with us on our level." It also could be argued that the Daleks -also from Doctor Who- were a Type IV civilization at the time of the Last Great Time War, as they had the same universe-altering capabilities of the Time Lords.

"Some Precursor artifacts were old enough to be cycled

again and again through hundreds of millions of years,

dragged down with subsumed crust and pushed up again

through volcanoes or vents. Indestructible... Fascinating."

Pg. 39, Cryptum.

The concept of Neural Physics--the science that the mind and universe are inextricably linked--is highly specific to Halo. That is to say, Precursors and reality are one in the same, which give them the power to ignore physics entirely. The only way to harm the Precursors is via Neural Weapons, and I don't mean like forcing a stroke or anything. Neural Weapons are based in the science that consciousness and the universe are linked. Assuming the Time Lords has that, i don't see them winning without using Reality Bomb.

Temporal_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Frocharocha:

The Time Lords can ascend to beings of consciousness, which destroys time in all realities. They planned on doing this to escape the time war, also TV tropes pages are the least reliable source you can get like ever. Also, the Precursors had time manipulation, they could accelerate or decelerate it, but they could not travel through it. Not having time travel means you will ALWAYS lose to the civilization that does. I don't care if your weapons tech is a billion times more advanced, but if they have easy time travel, they'll just wipe you out before you're any threat.

The Time Lords could curbstomp the Xeelee; and if you think the Precursors would be much more than a speedbump to the Xeelee; you're high on something.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Frocharocha

@Temporal_Guardian said:

@Frocharocha:

The Time Lords can ascend to beings of consciousness, which destroys time in all realities. They planned on doing this to escape the time war, also TV tropes pages are the least reliable source you can get like ever. Also, the Precursors had time manipulation, they could accelerate or decelerate it, but they could not travel through it. Not having time travel means you will ALWAYS lose to the civilization that does. I don't care if your weapons tech is a billion times more advanced, but if they have easy time travel, they'll just wipe you out before you're any threat.

The Time Lords could curbstomp the Xeelee; and if you think the Precursors would be much more than a speedbump to the Xeelee; you're high on something.

I tough that The Forerunners has time manipulation. Which is the time-lock.

Temporal_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Frocharocha said:

@Temporal_Guardian said:

@Frocharocha:

To the Time lords, what the forerunners can do with time is about as impressive as a caveman lighting a fire would be to someone with a lasergun. And ridiculously easy to overrule. The Time Lords at their height removed magic from existence by just writing it out of *existence.*

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Frocharocha

@Temporal_Guardian said:

@Frocharocha said:

@Temporal_Guardian said:

@Frocharocha:

To the Time lords, what the forerunners can do with time is about as impressive as a caveman lighting a fire would be to someone with a lasergun. And ridiculously easy to overrule. The Time Lords at their height removed magic from existence by just writing it out of *existence.*

Sure, The Forerunners would get stomped. But The precursors... I dunno.

Temporal_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Frocharocha said:

@Temporal_Guardian said:

@Frocharocha said:

@Temporal_Guardian said:

@Frocharocha:

Sure, The Forerunners would get stomped. But The precursors... I dunno.

Yes they would, the first notice of the Time Lord's war against the Precursors would be all of their suns being teleported onto their planets at once.

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was Halo Fanboyism really this bad? Wow....

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: No just a few users who thought there were gods in halo. Tbh eisen, killer, and YNHG are prolly the most reasonable halo fans out there.

Juliusz2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

celestials win

one 4th host celestial can do the same stuff as all of the precursor race combined

that s just one celestial there are billions of them

Avatar image for deactivated-6025c60aa67c8
deactivated-6025c60aa67c8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Celestials stomp

Avatar image for accessdenied922
AccessDenied922

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not going to give how many celestial needed to defeat precursor. I'm going to give one celestial this one will make precursor running for their life.

Dreaming Celestial